Message to Your Idol

Guest lualm

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO Kangnam (Yasuo Namekawa):   Congratulations on your new found love with Lee Sang hwa...I'm happy for you both;  I would like to see you more in other Genre of Music songs like Ballads ...Trot is ok..but you have amazing voice like when you sang at the Masked King...your Mozart outfit and the song just melted my heart..  I am your new fan...I watched your cameo appearance in Dae Jang Geum....Hope you can be in K drama as the main character near future...wish you best...I miss seeing you on youtube these days..

• 1 month later...

Dear Habin,

You look handsome and funny. And what makes you more charming is your talent. Your songs (Love Scenario, etc.) are all so good. I love them so much. I often play my fav game from apknite - tiles hop with your songs. Ah, one more thing, your smile is mesmerizing. And your lips are a masterpiece :D

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pardon me to use this topic to post my appreciation to the team who has worked hard to provide me and my friend, to stream and enjoy lots of dramas, shows and movies.  Suddenly everything ended and a big Goodbye shown on screen.  Hopefully this is a right place to voice out my appreciation.  A BIG THANK YOU.

https://woman-and-life.blogspot.com/2020/05/destined-to-cross-paths.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Dear Moobin :)

My binni my moon :)

This is for you my love :)

Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.Not a day goes by when you are not loved and missed.You may be gone from my sight, but you are never gone from my heart.Our hearts still ache in sadness and secret tears still flow. What it means to lose you, no one will ever know.It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn't go alone. Part of me went with you, wherever you roam. Remembering you is easy. I do it every day, but there is an ache within my heart that will never go away.I did not see you close your eyes or hear your last sigh. I only heard that you were gone, too late to say goodbye.No farewell words were spoken, there was no time to say goodbye. You were gone before we knew it and only God knows why.You will forever be my always.

Beautiful as a bright shining star.

Goodbye is not forever. Goodbye is not the end. It simply means I'll miss you until we meet again.It's hard to forget someone who gave me so much to remember.Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.There is no foot too small, that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.The loss is immeasurable, but so is the love left behind.i will always love you a

And misses you my moon :(

Edited by Aerika Shakya
Too much gap

• 5 months later...