Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2013] Triumph in the Skies II 衝上雲宵 II

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fala Chen denies tardiness allegationTuesday December 4, 2012 Hong KongSource
g00h1.jpg
Fala Chen is in yet another controversy at the set of "Triumph in the Skies 2", and this time for her alleged tardiness.
Asianpopnews website reported that a friend to a TVB makeup artist wrote on her Weibo, "Miss C is always late. The makeup artist had to wait for her since 5.30 am for almost two hours before she showed up for her makeup. Are you working or on a holiday? Do you know the meaning of being punctual?"
Despite only using the initial 'C', netizens were quick to speculate that the initial was referring to Fala Chen.
However, the actress was quick to respond to the speculation. In a tele-interview on her return to Hong Kong from Paris, the actress admitted, "I was only late once or twice, but only for about 15 minutes or so, and I did not impact the filming at all. There was a miscommunication between the different crew members and the problem has been resolved."
Her statement was supported by co-stars Francis Ng and Nancy Wu. They explained, "Every actor has their own makeup artist. Even when filming in Hong Kong, the actors might not show up at the same time with their makeup artists. As we were filming in a foreign country, it could have been a miscommunication issue. Sometimes the actors don't even need to have his or her makeup done that early in the morning."
Meanwhile, the friend of the makeup artist has apologised to Chen, and updated her Weibo, saying, "From now on, let's refrain from spreading hurtful things about others." 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TITS2' Beijing Promotion - Myolie Wu: We're All MaturedFriday December 28, 2012 Hong KongSource: ent.163.comTranslated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net
7npa3.jpg
10 years after Triumph in the Skies, TVB decided to make a sequel and held a press conference yesterday at CCTV's 2012 China International Film & TV programs Exhibition in Beijing. The cast including Myolie Wu, Fala Chen and Kenneth Ma were there to promote the series. 12 other TVB series for 2013 were featured at the exhibition as well, including Beauty at WarRosy Business 3The Hippocratic Crush IITransfer of Love FirmThe Days of DaysFood for Slave, etc.

When speaking of being part of the same TV series after 10 years, Myolie Wu felt emotional, she said: "So meaningful, I've matured both in and out of the series." In TITS2, Myolie plays a new role named Summer, who is completely different from Zoe from the first season. She expressed: "Zoe is very nosey and optimistic. Summer is rather quiet, but is very serious about her relationships." Myolie reveals she and Ron Ng will develop a relationship, "At first, he thought I was his sister-in-law, but later developed feelings for me." Because the cast and crew were filming in locations such as Sanya, Taiwan, England and France, Myolie exclaimed it didn't feel like work, it felt more like a vacation.

Fala expressed when she accepted this series, the first thing she did was watch richard simmons and eventually turned into a faithful fan of the series. In the series, Fala takes on the challenge as the female pilot. She frankly expressed for her best performance on this role, she did a lot of research to gain professional knowledge on this field. She said: "I tried to use those special terms as much as I could, so I don't get them wrong." Also, she exposed she and Francis Ng develop an ambiguous relationship, "I had a pleasant collaboration with him, I learned a lot." Kenneth Ma's Mandarin wasn't too good, so he didn't speak as much. He only said there are a lot of relationships in this series.
2zih4.jpg
Fala Complains About Super Crowded Beijing Subway

Also, yesterday morning Fala posted a photo of her in a super crowded subway in Beijing. She said: "After being stuck in a traffic jam for an hour, you might as well just abandon your car and try the subway. But who knew, after waiting for 3 trains, I could only barely fit in the train. Out of impulse, I just walked instead! But, the temperature outside was below 10 degree...ahhhhhh! Beijing!" Fala's encounter at the Beijing subway, attracted nearly 1600 comments from Netizens. The majority of them took advantage to complain bitterly about the subway system. Others regretted that they didn't get to encounter Fala at the subway, but there was also a group who has to go through the jammed packed subways every day to get to work. They shared their painful experience as well: "Those who have never experienced in a jammed packed Beijing subway during the morning and evening rush hours should not be talking about life!" Some teased Fala: "If you're able to take pictures, then it's not that crowded! You should go personally experience it during the early hours of 6:30-8:30am!"; "You're lucky to be able to even stand on the subway!"; "Is it because you don't look as pretty in person as you do on TV? How come nobody recognized you?" 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Francis Ng dislikes sequelsFrancis Ng dislikes sequelsWendesday July 31, 2013 Hong KongSource
Posted Image

Despite having played the role of Captain Samuel Tong for the second time in 10 years, Hong Kong actor Francis Ng recently revealed that he is actually not a fan of sequels.

As reported on QQ, the actor, who sat down for an interview recently, revealed that it was quite a while before he agreed to reprise his role in "Triumph In The Skies II" when it was offered to him.

"I didn't want to film a sequel," he said. "I didn't even participate in "Old Time Buddy" sequel. People kept asking me why I
refused to do so, but I really can't just reprise roles that are given to me."

The actor stated that he finally made the decision because of his son, saying, "Filming the drama means I get to stay in Hong Kong and spend more time with my son. We rarely have time to see each other since I am always shooting movies and work in mainland China. It's great to see him watching me on TV, since there wasn't a lot of opportunity for him to watch my movies."

When asked if it means that he will return for a third instalment if such an opportunity arises, Francis stated, "I am open to that idea. If they offer me to play Sam again and the audiences still want to watch him, I will be honoured to do so. But I hope that there will be no more romance plot for me. That would be difficult to do!" 
___________________Myolie Wu loves playing Summer
Wednesday July 31, 2013 Hong Kong
Source

Posted Image

TVB actress Myolie Wu, the only actress who played two roles in the "Triumph In The Skies" series, revealed that she has a lot of similarities to Summer in real life, HK Channel reported.

The actress, who played the outgoing Zoe in the first series and the calm Summer in the second season, revealed that playing the latter was less challenging to her.

She shared, "I really like playing Summer because she's similar to me. She's very quiet and can communicate solely through her eyes."

Although fans of the original prefer the more outgoing Zoe, Myolie revealed that she is not a fan of the talkative characters, saying, "She's just too outgoing. Is there really a person who has such positivity about life? She's loud and chatty, the complete opposite of myself. It's annoying!"

When asked if her portrayal of Summer will get her nominated for Best Actress at the TVB Anniversary Awards this year, Myolie said that she has a bigger goal, and added, "I want to be like Maggie Cheung. Although she is serious in her work, she also enjoys life to the fullest." 
class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fans dislike "Triumph In The Skies II" bed scenesWednesdau July 31, 2013 Hong KongSource
Despite the strong ratings for its premiere episode and positive reviews for the following episodes, subsequent ratings for "Triumph In The Skies II" has dropped due to some of its more adult content.

According to Mingpao, the series peaked at 34 points, but maintained a 30-point average in its second week as the controversial scenes were not favourably received by viewers.

Sources revealed that although TVB usually uses sexy scenes to increase their ratings, the same cannot be implemented in "Triumph In The Skies II", as viewers were more drawn to its innocent romance rather than steamy scenes.

According to ratings data, the show's most watched scene last week involved Sam (Francis Ng) meeting Summer (Myolie Wu) at the airport for the first time, with over 2.18 million viewers tuning in to witness their first meeting.

However, the same cannot be said to the series' more controversial elements. The bed scenes that were created to show the playboy side of Jayden (played by Julian Cheung) not only turned many viewers away, but also received lots of complaints from viewers that they were too risqué for television.

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TITS2 Over 100 Million Views, Possibly Get a Film VersionFriday August 2, 2013 Hong KongSource: Oriental Daily, Good NewsTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

TVB grand production Triumph in the Skies II is on its third week of broadcast, "Sam Gor" Francis Ng and "Cool Mo" Chilam Cheung have melted a thousands of fans. The ratings peaked at 35 points and the first 11 episodes have over 130 million views online, averaging 9.5 million views per episode. There are over 30,000 topics on the series on discussion forums.

Fans were touched by Sam Gor's tearful apology to "Zoe" in episode 14. Francis thought the outcome of that scene was pretty good, but he felt he didn't look his best because he was sick at the time and his face looked swollen.

Possibly a TITS2 Film Version

Last night Francis and Chilam Cheung appeared in Tseung Kwan O for a celebration dinner with the crew. It was rumored TVB and film producer Stephen Shiu are fighting to produce the richard simmons film version. Francis and Chilam both expressed their interest in participating, but hasn't confirmed which side they'll be on. Francis said: "I will see what Tommy Leung (TVB executive) does, I will only collaborate with others if he doesn't work there. (A greater chance to collaborate with TVB?) Not necessarily. They still have a Lunar New Year film to shoot, so its not gonna happen that fast." Chow Yun Fat expressed he wanted to portray a Captain server, Francis laughed: "Then his salary should be lower than ours. He can do all of the work."

Netizens wondered why Sam Gor didn't continue his fate with Flora Chan? Francis said: "You ask the scriptwriter. I just do what I'm told! My relationship with Zoe later will explain what happened before. (The audience should prepare tissues?) Towels! Everyone put in a lot of effort into the performance, the two girls did very well."

Posted Image

Didn't Understand Why Sam Gor Ends Up with Fala

Francis also did an interview with [Good News] and talked about his co-stars from TITS2. About Fala Chen, he expressed: "Fala has high expectations on herself, she has to look at everything at a time and see if she did her best. Fala concentrates too much on herself, she has to relax herself. Working in the TV industry does not necessarily have to be like that. Perhaps female artists value the outcomes more. I heard many artists are concern of their destiny, I would express my advice, but its mostly on the character, not the character's destiny." Francis also mentioned he didn't understand how Sam Gor's story developed. He said: "Sam Gor is a very faithful person, but in the end, how could he forget about his ex-wife and end happily with Fala? I asked the scriptwriters this question, but they said there is no reason. Then I asked how can I portray him then? Which scene will explain it?"

Myolie Wu Needs to Change her Attitude on Life

About Myolie Wu, Francis expressed although her acting has improved, he advised her that her attitude on life will cause problems. She should learn from Ron Ng. "I think she should learn to relax as well, just like Ron! I think sometimes in this industry, girls have higher expectations on their careers than guys do because they want to make accomplishments while their still young. Ten years ago, Myolie was rather anxious, but now she pressures herself because she wants to do better. She wouldn't be able to get a clear idea of other things, so she ends up not reaching the outcome she wanted to. Change is not saying you are willing to try different roles, but rather you are willing to change your thoughts on some aspects of life."

Nancy Wu Just Lacks an Opportunity

On the contrary, Francis praises Nancy Wu, who has not reached the front line yet. He said: "I think Nancy is worth to compliment. Her acting is pretty good, its just she lacks opportunities from producers. She needs a breakthrough, such as an even better role."

Can't Compare to Ron Ng

Ten years ago, Francis criticized Ron for not having his homework done. Ten years later, Francis didn't only say Myolie should learn from him, but he also felt he has areas where he can't compare to Ron. "He's good with people relation and of course his acting has improved too. Actually TITS2's role fits his personality, but some other roles may not fit him, its just TVB wants to give him different types of roles to try. I think he's changing, he's becoming a better and better fit in this industry."

The 43 episodes TITS2 is airing two episodes on September 6th, even the other series Always and Ever will have to step aside and give up its time slot on that day for TITS2. On September 8th, TITS2 will have a two-hour finale. TVB wants this series to become the highest rated series of the year, so there will be a dinner celebration with that cast that night. By then, Fala Chen will be back to help the team promote. 
_____________ class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TVB to bring "Triumph In The Skies" to silver screenFriday August 2, 2013 Hong Kong
Source
Posted Image

Rumour has it that Hong Kong film producer, Stephen Shiu Jr. of China 3D, is planning to produce a film version for the hit TVB franchise, "Triumph In The Skies".

As reported on HK Channel, sources claimed that Shiu, whose most recent project is Donnie Yen's upcoming "Iceman 3D", is not only planning for a movie version for the aviation series, but is also thinking of hiring Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming and "Inferno 3D" star, Louis Koo to join the original stars, Francis Ng and Julian Cheung.

In addition, it was alleged that Shiu is also interested in casting Fiona Sit and China 3D's own artiste Ava Yu as flight attendants in the movie.

When asked on his thoughts about the movie project, Julian Cheung, who plays playboy pilot, Jayden, stated, "It is best if both parties (TVB and China 3D) can work together to create the film."

This is not TVB's first attempt to turn their series into a movie. Michael Tse's Laughing Gor character from 2009 hit series, "E.U", was successfully adapted into a prequel, "Turning Point", co-starring Francis Ng and Anthony Wong, grossing HKD 15.7 million in total.

However, their attempt to bring "Ghetto Justice" to the silver screen in 2011 was met with failure. 
_________________ class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fala Chen's "No Tear" Crying Criticized AgainPosted Image Posted Image

Fala Chen's crying in Triumph in the Skies II gets criticisms once again. In last night's episode, Fala runs to a field and sobs to the sky in memory of her boyfriend, but Netizens criticized "she had no tears again". One Netizen said: "Don't force me to give up on this series." On the contrary, Eliza Sam's crying scene when she met her biological mother on the flight was touching, Netizens praised her good crying skills.

Some Netizens pointed out Chilam Cheung's English pronunciation of the pilot terms were incorrect. Chilam did not comment, but a professional from an airline came forward to explain. Hong Kong Airlines explained on their official Weibo: "Actually pilots communicating through wireless technology, sometimes due to the poor signals, it is easy to misunderstand, so some pronunciations sound different from what we're used to hearing. Captian Cool read 'three' as 'tree', come on, let's follow and say 'TREE ONE ONE!' together." Looks like Captian Cool really does have a lot of fans.

Also, Fala and Gordon Lam plays a couple in one of the stories in the film Tales from the Dark I & II. In the film, because Fala discovered Gordon still had feelings for his ex, she angrily stabs him in the neck and then strangles him to death. The scene is extremely bloody and violent. To get into character, Fala went to see a psychiatrist to understand the mentality of an ill patient. During filming, after every scene, Fala ends up with tears all over her face. It was understood, Fala felt uncomfortable filming the bold and daring scenes, but she eventually agreed after director Gordon Chan convinced her. Gordon Lam appears nude after getting murdered by Fala, this is also his most daring scene in his whole acting career. 

Source: Apple DailyTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net
TVB Rating Reports (07/29/2013 - 08/04/2013) 
DramaTriumph in the Skies II - 衝上雲霄II (EPS 11-15) - 30 PTS (Peaking at 32 PTS)
Karma Rider - 師父.明白了 (EPS 11-15) - 23 PTS
Come Home Love - 愛·回家 (EPS 311-315) - 23 PTS
Variety ShowsSuper Trio Maximus - 超級無敵獎門人終極篇 (EP 12) - 25 PTSThe Voice of the Stars - 星夢傳奇 (EP 06) - 22 PTS 
(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64, 200 viewers) ______________________________________ class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Chilam & Fala Chen’s TITS2 Anticipated Sex Scene Gets Cut from HK VersionMonday August 5, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Earlier Chilam disclosed there was a sex scene he had with Fala Chen in Triumph in the Skies II, but the scene was cut from the HK version. Last night, the overseas and online audience got to see the uncut version. In the scene, Fala first danced to seduce Chilam, then blindfolded him, got on his lap and took her top off. Fala revealed her full back for the scene. The scene was very heated, but unfortunately TVB cut out most of the scene in the HK version. Chilam expressed before its unfortunate how the scene got cut after all their hard work in filming it and that its actually a pretty good scene. Francis Ng is currently in Singapore and expressed on Weibo: “I know the cut scenes could be seen here, ha! I’m so fortunate!” However, he deleted the post not long after. Some Netizens praised Fala’s nice body figure and that she portrayed the flirty side of her. Others said the scene was too dark and its too hard to see.

Last night, 'Cool Mo' Chilam Cheung attended the well reputable TVB production director Tommy Leung's 65th birthday banquet. Tommy is also the one responsible for the popular hit TITS2. At the birthday banquet last night, Chilam and his wife Anita Yuen, Christine Ng and her husband Kasey Lin, Remus Choy, Calvin Choy and his wife, and Kathy Chow attended. Anita was asked what gift she got for Tommy? She said: “He gave the gift back to me!” Then Tommy appeared with his wife and daughter Toby Leung. Asked what his birthday wish was? Tommy said: “Happiness!” He joked he’s turning 25 years old this year. Toby expressed her birthday gift to her father is her heart.

Reporters wanted to interview Chilam, he politely agreed and put on his Chok pose for the cameras. Asked what gift he got for Tommy? He said: “Youthful clothing, very suitable for him. (Talk about the richard simmons film version with him at the party?) Yeah. (You will agree however Tommy wants to shoot it?) Still discussing, not confirmed yet!” Tommy was asked the same question, he said: "Later!" 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Francis Ng says Fala needs to relaxTuesday August 6, 2013 Hong Kong
Source

Francis Ng has a lot to say when it comes to his "Triumph In The Skies II" co-stars.

As reported on TVB News World, the actor, who appeared in Tseung Kwan O for dinner with Julian Cheung and the crew of the series, was more than happy to give his opinions about his junior co-stars.

When asked about Fala Chen, Francis said that the actress puts too high expectations on herself. He stated, "She concentrates too much on herself. She has to learn to relax. Working in the TV industry does not necessarily have to be like that."

In regards to Myolie Wu, who returns as a new character named Summer, Francis said, "10 years ago, Myolie was rather anxious, but now she pressures herself to do better. Change is not saying you are willing to try different roles, but rather you are willing to change your thoughts on some aspects of life."

However, Francis was full of praises for Nancy Wu, who reprised her role as CoCo, one of the cabin crew. The actor felt that Nancy is a good actress but does not get opportunities from producers, and added that she needs a breakthrough or a good script to work with.

But the biggest compliment was given to Ron Ng, who plays his brother in the series. Although Francis used to criticise Ron for not learning and memorising his lines, he stated, "Ron is good when it comes to public relations. And of course his acting has improved too. I think he's changing, he's becoming a better and better fit in this industry."

"Triumph In The Skies II" will have a two-hour finale on 8 September. 
_________________ class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ron Ng defends Francis NgTuesday August 6, 2013 Hong Kong
Source

Francis Ng previously admitted to being a strict no-nonsense senior towards his co-stars, particularly Ron Ng, who plays his brother in "Triumph In The Skies II".

Although Francis had been hard on him and scolded him constantly for his mistakes on set, Ron Ng, who recently attended the costume fitting session for his new series, "Semi-Evil Man", stressed that he took no offense whatsoever.

According to Wenweipo, the actor instead expressed his gratitude towards Francis, "I actually don't mind. He's willing to scold me, then that means he's just putting money in my pocket."

When asked to clarify the rumours that Francis yelled at him on set, Ron denied that such thing ever happened and said, "He didn't point fingers at me. He just wants me to do well. It's better that he gave me pointers than not say anything."

He continued, "I agree with everything that he said. He is indeed Francis Ng! We have a good relationship in and out of the series and he has taught me a lot."

Ron also shared that the two of them went on a dinner together to watch "Triumph In The Skies II", and Francis even taught him how to act out a particular scene.

He enthused, "The greatest benefit of working in "Triumph In The Skies II" was meeting Francis. Other senior actors may not treat me like he does." 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fala Topless Gets Intimate with Chilam, Anita Yuen: "That's It?",Wednesday August 7, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Chilam Cheung and Fala Chen's heated intimate scene in a Paris chateau in Triumph in the Skies II has been a hot topic of discussion. In 2009, Fala had a memorable 'bra-revealing' scene in The Stew of Life and this time, she goes sets out for a "new attack", but unfortunately a lot of the much anticipated scene was cut out disappointing the male fans. The scene only had Fala's seductive dance, then got on Chilam's lap and blindfolded him and then kissed him. Netizens complained on discussion forums that their relationship developed too fast and some questioned whether Fala had a substitute do the scene for her.

The episode set another high TV rating record, the peak rating of 31 points landed on the scene where Fala locks the bracelet her late boyfriend gave her on the 'bridge of locks'. Fala and Chilam's intimate scene got 5 complaints for the immoral content and displeased by the series being incomplete from the cut scenes. Yesterday Netizens watched the full scene online and discovered there wasn't much of a difference. The only part cut was Chilam brushing Fala's back.

Chilam attended TVB production director Tommy Leung's birthday party the other night and was able to enjoy the heated scene with his friends. He later expressed: "A lot of it was cut out, but its suitable for family hours. Well then, TVB has ample sincerity. (What did your friends think about the scene?) They usually watch American TV series, this is no big deal. (Many envy you?) You think I really benefited from that scene? (Fala did all her safety measures to prevent exposure?) Don't forget, I was blindfolded at the time. I didn't know anything. Actually if you ask me, I think tonight's episode about my sibling relationship with Myolie Wu is even better."

Anita Yuen: "That's It?"

The other guests including Chilam's wife Anita Yuen, Christine Ng, Toby Leung, Remus and Calvin Choy watched the scene together. The group had the most heated response when Fala kissed the blindfolded Chilam. Anita generously said: "That's it?" It looks like she didn't get enough. Christine joked: "If I were to do this scene, my hand would so go to that part!" She also joked she will try it with her husband when she gets home.

As for Fala, she did not mind her "hard work" getting deleted because TVB edits the best version for broadcast: "When we were filming, we followed the script and its entirity. The editing, thats for the director and producer to handle. I respect their decision. Artists worry more about their performance."

Producer Au Kwoon Ying expressed TVB made adjustments to the broadcast version and because the overseas version had to be sent out earlier, so there are different versions. He said: "Fala's scene explains the passionate relationship she has with Chilam. The camera angle is suitable for TV broadcast, but because its the summer and many children are at home watching, its necessary to make some adjustments."

Ron Ng Discloses Two Versions of Finale

Ron Ng was on a radio interview and when speaking of the scene, he said: "I didn't watch it. Perhaps because the audience don't really like to see those kinds of scenes, that's why it got cut." He said: "Its good to respect the audience's opinions, just like the finale, we made two versions. I hope the audience will like it." 
class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""M Club" Copies "Triumph in the Skies II": Eliza Sam Being Orphan Looking for Mother AgainWednesday August 7, 2013 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Posted Image

Earlier, there was a mother-and-daughter reunion scene between Eliza Sam and her star mom, Rosanne Lui, in "Triumph in the Skies II'. Many people praised Eliza for doing well...natural and sincere enough.

In the grand production "M Club", Eliza also plays an orphan. Like "Triumph II", she and her biological mother never had contact with each other; she deliberately returns to look for her mother. Her biological mother is one of the female leads.

The day before, Eliza and Steven Cheung were in Public Square Street, Sheung Wan, doing location filming for "M Club". In the series, they are a pair of lovers. The scene was about Eliza having to leave. Steven was at the top of the steps taking Eliza to a green van. Because it was very simple, the scene only required one take. After completing filming, the two and the director chatted about other scripts.

Would it be very labourious to film one series after another? Yesterday, Eliza said over the phone, "Not labourious. After completing 'Mr. & Mrs. Bean', also had a few days to rest to do preparations, but very happy to be able to film' When mentioning that she had to look for her mother, Eliza said, "'Triumph II' was not me looking...it was my mother looking for me! Not the same!" Regarding that scene getting praised by many people, Eliza said that she was very happy: "The people around me helped me a lot. That day, Rosanne's emotions caused me to be very moved and immersed. There were also many people helping me fix my dialogue and pronunciation. Thanks to many people. If praising, must praise the entire team!" 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Netizens Exclaims the Return of Myolie Wu’s “Gwing” FaceWednesday August 7, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao

(Myolie Wu’s “Gwing” face back in The Master of Tai Chi)

Chilam Cheung’s “Cool Mo” role in Triumph in the Skies II has been lucky with all the girls, but his wife Anita Yuen isn’t jealous at all, instead she is happy that he got such a good role. Following Chilam’s heated intimate scene with Fala Chen the night before, last night (ep17) Chilam had another touching scene with Myolie Wu, who plays his younger sister. Chilam’s sobbing voice, Myolie’s break down in tears didn’t touch Netizens’ hearts, but also teased the return of Myolie’s “gwing” face (like the “sad” smiley).

Myolie thanked Chilam on Weibo for bringing her into character: “Hehe, actually this is one of my favorite scenes in the entire series. We filmed this scene at the airport too. Thank you Brother (Chilam) and the producer for helping me complete this scene. Brother’s monologue truly got me into character, at that moment, I was Koo Ha Sun (Summer), the younger sister of Koo Ha Yeung (Jayden). We have finally reconciled, thank you Brother!”

Anita Yuen also came forward with a positive comment on Weibo: “Last night’s passionate scene, tonight’s brother-sister scene, both scenes were so exciting and moving! Caption Cool, I am beginning to love and hate you. Congrats for encountering such an unique role, don’t you all agree?” Episode 17 averaged at 29 points, peaking at 30 points. 
_____________ class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"George Lam Displeased by Comparisons: “Don’t Like the Song, then Don’t Listen to It”Wednesday August 7, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Last night George Lam was rehearsing for his upcoming concert. As for the recent criticisms on his Triumph in the Skies II theme song, he initially avoided the topic, but then after his one hour rehearsal, reporters asked him again. He said: “Cheng Sir (lyricist Cheng Kwok Kong) didn’t want to talk about it either. I don’t go online, don’t even use email or SMS. I don’t know what’s going on. I haven’t seen the complaints, how can I be offended?”

When speaking of richard simmons’ original theme song being Years Like a Song, Ah Lam asked: “That is one of Eason Chan’s songs?” He then quickly defended his song: “Some people like this song, but others like another song. I sang this song, but I didn’t fight over to sing the song, TVB asked me to. They asked me to compose a theme song for them, I followed what was requested and Cheng Sir did the content. Composing a song is just that simple. As a singer-songwriter, you must create something that has the most feeling and be able to produce something for TVB. Why care so much?”

Asked if he had ever listened to Eason’s Years Like a Song? Ah Lam said: “Yes, it’s a good song.” Ah Lam was displeased his song was being compared with Eason’s one. He said: “A good song, you can listen to it if you like it or if you don’t like it, then don’t listen to it. There is no need to compare. Ten years later, the plot is different and it is two different matters.” 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nancy Wu gets Scolded for Being “Surrogate Mother”, Boyfriend Shows Support on WeiboThursday August 8, 2013 Hong Kong

Yesterday good friends Myolie Wu and Nancy Wu attended TEMPORIS’ “A Symbol of Modern Charm” promotion event. Last night on Triumph in the Skies II,Nancy agrees to help her good friend and become surrogate mother. Because of this, she gave up on marrying her boyfriend. Netizens felt the plot was illogical and scolded Nancy for doing that, but there are others who praised the good performance. Nancy’s real boyfriend Patt Sham saw the criticisms on Weibo and immediately posted a photo of his girlfriend enjoying the sun in the pool. He wrote: “Tonight’s story was so amazing!!! To thank those who love Coco, I give you Nancy Wu’s latest Summer Look!!!” Patt supported his girlfriend’s outstanding performance in TITS2 through action.

Nancy expressed sweetly in a phone interview that the photos were taken by her boyfriend. She said before she was shooting series after series and since she has a few days off, she and her boyfriend spent quality time together. They went on a 4-5 day trip to Ko Samui (Thailand) to enjoy the sunshine and beaches. Asked if the trip is their advanced honeymoon? She laughed: “Nope, just a small trip.” As for the big reactions on her being a surrogate mother in TITS2, Nancy said: “I saw a lot of different comments on the internet. I’m very happy to see so much feedback and I was very into character. The story hasn’t ended yet, I hope everyone will continue watching.”

Also it was reported Nancy ignored good friend Myolie Wu’s ex-boyfriend Bosco Wong while they were shooting for Mr. & Mrs. Bean. Nancy laughed: “The report is too funny. They took pictures taken on two separate days and said it was from one day. Its the past, don’t talk about this too much in front of her (Myolie). Bosco and I are fine, we had a great time filming together. In our next series, I’m going to be his wife and I don’t feel awkward.” Asked about Myolie, who kept sweating next to her? Nancy defended her good friend: “Of course not, she’s not that type of person. (Avoid mentioning Bosco?) No, not related. (Fala Chen has more screen time in TITS2 than you?) Cannot compare like that, my scenes have a lot of room for development too. Less screen time, less stress.” 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Elena Kong's Bed Scenes with Kenneth Ma More Intense than "Black Stockings"Friday August 9, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image Posted Image 

Triumph in the Skies II does not only highlight the airline industry, but is also rich on the relationships. Among the many couples, Kenneth Ma and Elena Kong develop a passionate "sister-brother" relationship. In the series, Elena plays flight attendant Heather, who divorced her husband and finds herself lonely. Kenneth plays Roy, the two-timer pilot. He and Elena were troubled by the secrets that only they knew and gradually became good friends. Eventually, the two developed a heated and passionate "sister-brother" relationship, just the bed scenes alone, there are four of them! No wonder Elena joked: "Even more intense then the black stocking!"

Kenneth and Elena were full of smiles when they talked about their relationship. Kenneth disclosed they came up with a lot of the ideas [to show development of their relationship] and rationalized it to make it more in line with the plot. Elena said: "Even the bed scenes, we discussed why it happened and what we were thinking after the fact! Because we have to convince ourselves in order to get into character." As such, they magnified Roy's youth and energy, and Heather's maturity and considerate nature. Kenneth frankly expressed this relationship fits very well with how men and women are like in today's society. "Models the men today, whom are fully grown and still live with their families. These men are used to being taken care of, so they need a woman to help them make decisions. To some extent, the guy is able to satisfy the girl's passion."

In reality, Kenneth is a well known 'seun poon', but he expressed he felt really excited to play Roy. "I was very into character, the things I don't dare to do in real life, I can do them in the series!" But, last year in Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles Elena seduced Damian Lau with a sexy black stocking and then went to seduce Ron Ng. This time she 'hooks up' with Kenneth, no wonder she sighed that its pressuring: "I really do get one each year! His fans have been scolding at me on Weibo!" 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TVB Rating Reports (08/05/2013 - 08/11/2013)DramaTriumph in the Skies II - 衝上雲霄II (EPS 16-20) - 29 PTS
Karma Rider - 師父.明白了 (EPS 16-20 END) - 23 PTS
Come Home Love - 愛·回家 (EPS 316-320) - TBA
Variety ShowsSuper Trio Maximus - 超級無敵獎門人終極篇 (EP 13) - TBAThe Voice of the Stars - 星夢傳奇 (EP 07) - TBA
(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64, 200 viewers)
Complaints- Triumph in the Skies II, 38 complaints: The characters in the series are entangled in too many relationships, bad influence; Nancy Wu becoming a surrogate mother is illogical; Deleted too many parts relevant to the plot (referring to Fala Chen & Chilam Cheung's intimate scene); Riding bicycle without a helmet is not a safety practice (referring to Ron Ng's bike riding scene w/o a helmet).- Karma Rider, 12 complaints: Priscilla Wong's acting is not that great; The fighting scenes were too bloody and violent. _____________________ class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Anita Yuen and Julian Cheung deal with criticism by sunbathing
Posted Image

Unlike her husband Julian Cheung, whose popularity soared after playing “Captain Cool” in Triumph in the Skies II, Anita has suffered much backlash for her role as “Sheng Qiuyue” in Chinese drama Longmen Express.

Yesterday, the actress responded to the criticism via a microblog post, along with a photo that showed the couple sunbathing. “I got sunshine with Captain Cool,” she wrote.

“I had a quick look at the comments on various websites. I’m thankful for people who praised us,” Anita added. “As for the negative feedback, I accept them and I’ll work harder in future.”

The celeb couple, who recently returned to the entertainment scene after a hiatus, has been in the limelight as their respective dramas are currently airing in Hong Kong and China.

Source_____________ class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fala Chen Admits Her Acting Has Room for Improvement
Sunday August 11, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: The Sun

The Triumph in the Skies II lead actress Fala Chen finally makes an appearance at the promotional event for the film Tales from the Dark I & II with Gordon Lam. It was said Fala is back in HK to seek “alimony” from “ex-husband” Daniel Sit, whom she had alleged divorced. Fala expressed she and Daniel have consensus and will not respond to the rumors. However, she does admit they still keep in touch. Asked if she still lives in Man Tin? She laughed: “I’m still renting this place. (Mr. Sit lives there too?) I cannot speak for him on his whereabouts. (Any chance to reconcile?) Haha! Even my mother hasn’t asked this question, no comment!” She smiled and said her classmates from New York are younger, she didn’t have any “affairs” nor does she feel anxious to. Actually Fala hopes to reach to a new level in her acting career development. “TVB and Mainland managers have approached me, I will primarily look at how much development opportunities there are, nothing has been confirmed yet. (What about Ricky Wong?) Nope.”

It was said she has poor acting in TITS2 and that she’s been fighting for more screen time, thus kicking Myolie Wu and Kate Tsui out. In response, Fala thanked the audience for the concern and tolerance. She admitted there is room for improvement in her acting, but she joked: “There are so many people in TVB, I do not know who to ask for more screen time.

Also, Myolie Wu was the judge for a HK Knowledge Competition. When speaking of Fala Chen having more screen time than her in Triumph in the Skies II,Myolie expressed she has no fear: “
Facing two handsome men, that even harder to handle. Luckily, I was able to avoid it. This series I have less screen time, then next time I can have more.” 
__________ class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kenneth Ma Catches the Attention of Jackie Chan: Pocketing Three Million to Attack Film Industry
Sunday August 11, 2013 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Recently, Kenneth Ma gas gained popularity because of his role, Roy Ko, in TVB's currently airing series "Triumph in the Skies II", becoming in great demand in the industry! Earlier, Kenneth gained the interest of many film companies, some even offering a sky-high fee in hopes to propel him to the big screen. However, in the end, Kenneth has chosen to collaborate with the film industry's big brother, Jackie Chan, in the romantic comedy "Fate Is a Game" 《緣來是遊戲》 (temporary title), which is produced by Jackie. Kenneth will portray a handsome lawyer who gets caught in between seven pretty females. To get many stars surrounding Kenneth, Jackie has invited Eric Tsang, Irene Wan, etc. to take part, and is also considering whether he would make a cameo.

As for the female lead, it is the new female star Zhang Zixuan, who previously took part in the highly grossing film "Love Is Not Blind". It is said that Kenneth would have an intense kiss scene with Zhang Zixuan in the film.

Apart from making a cameo appearance as a firefighter in "72 Tenants of Prosperity", Kenneth has never filmed any movies. It is said that the fee for his first leading role has reached three million, with a salary averaging $100,000 every day. The reason Kenneth caught the attention of Jackie is because of his intimate scene with girlfriend Philis in Kenting; in addition, him getting caught in between two females and his bed scene with Elena Kong have made Jackie firmly believe that he has the ability to execute the film's 'Cool Monster of the Legal Field'. The movie will begin filming in October. The film company was asked for a confirmation; a spokesperson only admitted that Kenneth would be taking part in the new film, but could not disclose the fee. 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TITS2 Cast Promotes at the Hong Kong Aviation ClubThursday August 15, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yesterday Francis Ng, Chilam Cheung, Fala Chen, Ron Ng, Nancy Wu, Kitty Yuen (Siu Yee) and the rest of Triumph in the Skies II cast attended the promotional event held at the Kowloon City Hong Kong Aviation Club. This is Fala's first attendance at a TITS2 promotion. We are already half way through the broadcast of the series. The plot has already developed to Fala dating "Cool Mor" Chilam, but because she couldn't let go of her late boyfriend, they broke up. Unfortunately Cool Mor misunderstood her, thinking she fell for "Sam Gor" Francis. It was rumored, Fala ends up with Sam Gor in the end and the playboy Cool Mor ends up alone. Myolie Wu and Ron Ng end up as a happy couple after overcoming several twist and turns.

Francis expressed in a Mainland interview that the ending is everyone dying from a plane crash. However, yesterday he laughed and said that was just one of the possible endings. He said: "What series ends up like that? If so, then the TV ratings will be 100 points." When speaking of last night's episode scoring a high rating of 33 points at the scene when Sam Gor finally unties the "knot in his heart", Francis modestly said: "I don't remember what I did, you all are just giving me face."

Appearing at her first TITS2 promotion, Fala expressed she is prepared to treat the entire cast and crew dinner. She also disclosed she purchased a very nice 1970s bottle of red wine from an auction in the U.S. and will be sharing it with her colleagues at the dinner. Asked when she's going back to the U.S.? She said: "Not sure, the school hopes I continue my education. I have to thank TITS2 for bringing me a lot more jobs. I'm currently looking at scripts, but not as many as what the rumors are saying, that I have some 10 scripts to choose from. There are some English scripts, some are Mandarin scripts, but I'm not heading to Hollywood." Yesterday at the promotion, during the games, it was "uncovered" that Fala was familiar with her role or the theme song. Also, in last night's episode during the scene where Fala is laying on her bed, a Netizen spotted what appeared to be a "M stain" (from Menstrual period) on the bed sheet.

Chilam's birthday is on August 27th, he said: "Not going to do too much, just going to watch TITS2 with my wife to celebrate." Chilam apparently mentioned he had relationship problems? Chilam expressed he had never said that before. When asked about his relationship with his wife Anita Yuen? He said: "Just like what you all see, there is no reason for me to say we are sticking together!"

Rumored couple Ron Ng and Kelly Fu played games during the promotion. Kelly used coffee to describe love, while Ron used water to describe love. Ron later said: "Luckily I'm water!" Kelly appeared embarrassed. 

TVB Rating Report (08/12/2013 - 08/18/2013)Source: Apple DailyTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net
DramasTriumph in the Skies II - 衝上雲霄II (EPS 21-25) - 31 PTS (Peaking at 32 PTS)
Always and Ever - 情逆三世緣 (EPS 01-05) - 28 PTS (Peaking at 31 PTS)
Complaints- Always and Ever, 6 complaints: illogical plot, boring, inconsistent with history and plagiarism. 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""Triumph in the Skies II" Promotional Event 5Sunday August 25, 2013 Hong KongCredits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Julian Cheung Receives Fala Chen's Kiss to Celebrate Birthday Beforehand

At a promotional event for "Triumph in the Skies II", 'Cool Monster' Julian Cheung and magician Louis Yan performed magic for Fala Chen, making her fly up into the air; unfortunately, a mistake was made on the side! Since Julian's birthday is on the 27th, Fala specially made a cake appear and gave him a kiss, immediately causing a big reaction. TVB also prepared an earth cake to celebrate. Julian expressed that, because a high mood has been maintained this year, hope to spend the day of his birthday ordinarily: "I am very afraid of surprise parties. Best to not have it. (Birthday wish?) Nothing much for myself. Morton's health and happiness are my presents. (Do you have to go for a daughter?) Let nature take its course".

Kenneth Ma's Bed Scene with Elena Kong Is Mainly Humourous

Artiste Kenneth Ma was promoting the currently airing series "Triumph in the Skies II". His bed scene with Elena Kong is expected to air soon; Kenneth frankly said that it is mainly a humourous feeling, and that the extent is not as vast as Fala Chen and Julian Cheung's.
Kenneth also said that he will be going to Xiangshan to do location filming for the new TVB series "Cold Mountain, Hidden Dragon". After completion, he will immediately fly to Tianjin to film Jackie. Chan's new movie. He explained that he is not the male lead: "There is also a Mainland actor who is actually [the lead]. (You are portraying a playboy character again?) It is a lawyer; however, I have received the script, but have not had the time to look at it".
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Fala Chen Stresses She & "Neway Prince" Are Good Friends
Source: On.cc

Yesterday Chilam Cheung, Fala Chen, Kenneth Ma, Elena Kong, Nancy Wu, Eliza Sam and the other cast of TVB series Triumph in the Skies II attended the promotional event. Recently due to Fala's appearance on TV and on the big screen, she has gained popularity, thus she does not know when she will be going back to the U.S to continue her studies. When speaking of her current relationship with Neway Prince Daniel Sit, Fala stressed they are considered good friends. In regards to all the rumors, that she got a "break up fee" of HK$50 million and that she gets another HK$200,000 per month from Daniel, Fala said those numbers are astronomical and the rumors are really creative. She is currently concentrating on her career, her income lately has been pretty good and she does not have any pursuers now.

At the promotion, magician Louis Yan and Chilam performed a magic trick on Fala, making her volley in the air, but unfortunately the trick was accidentally revealed the trick from the side. "Cool Mo" Chilam Cheung's birthday is on August 27th, Fala "magically" got a birthday cake and kiss for Chilam, which got loud cheers and applause from the audience. TVB prepared another earth-shaped birthday cake. Chilam expressed because this year he maintained high sentiments, he actually hopes for a peaceful birthday. "I'm afraid of surprised parties. The best is to not have one at all. (Birthday wish?) Nothing much, just so long as Morton (his son) is healthy and happy, that is my birthday gift. (You don't want to try for a girl?) Let nature take its course."

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TVB Rating Reports (08/19/2013 - 08/25/2013)Source: HKChannelTranslated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net
TVB Rating Reports (08/19/2013 - 08/25/2013)
DramaTriumph in the Skies II - 衝上雲霄II (EPS 26-30) - 30 PTS (Peaking at 31 PTS)
Always and Ever - 情逆三世緣 (EPS 06-10) - 26 PTS (Peaking at 29 PTS)
Come Home Love - 爱·回家 (EPS 326-330) - 23 PTS 
Variety ShowsSuper Trio Maximus - 超級無敵獎門人 終極篇 (EP 19) - 24 PTS2013 Miss Hong Kong Pageant Semi-Finals - 2013香港小姐競選準決賽 - 24 PTS 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kenneth Ma Does Not Think That His Bed Scene with Elena Kong Was Overly IntenseTuesday August 27, 2013 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.comPosted Image Posted Image

Kenneth Ma and Ron Ng both attended an event in a pilot look. The two met Cherie Chung for the first time, praising Cherie as being a pretty woman and is one of the great beauties, and is also the two's dream lover. Kenneth said that it could be seen that the Miss Hong Kong Pageant was competitive back then; Cherie was only fourth place back then, but was already this beautiful.

Regarding one of his bed scenes with Elena Kong in "Triumph in the Skies II" being aired yesterday, Kenneth said that he also watched it...thinks that it was not too intense. The two's romantic storyline is rather cute and humourous. He, who was said to have been anxious, expressed that he only said out the dialogue. This scene wanted to explain that he is more passionate and younger than Patrick Dunn's character. There will also be these scenes afterward, but this scene is already the most intense.

When it was mentioned that netizens could not accept such 'heavy taste', Kenneth said that some people do not accept an older woman and a younger man relationship. Ron, who was on the side, laughingly said that he thinks that Kenneth bed scene could have been more intense. When Ron was asked about the state of his leg injury, he expressed having already recovered 80 percent. Regarding rumoured girlfriend Kelly Fu being rumoured to have a foreign boyfriend, he said that, as a colleague, would also congratulate her. 
______________________ class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Cherie chung supports joey wang as still prettyPosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cherie Chung Chor Hung yesterday attended an opening ceremony for Longine's Tsim Sha Tsui Harbor City all new flagship store. Hit television series TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES 2 (CHUNG SEUNG WON SIU II) stars Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming, Ron Ng Cheuk Hei and Quinn Ho Kwan Sing were pilot uniforms and casual wear to model the latest watches. Hung Goo who rarely followed television series revealed that she has been watching TRIUMPH 2 and pointed out that the series was filled with handsome men and beautiful women; Ma Kwok Ming and Ng Cheuk Hei said that Hung Goo was their dream girl. Speaking of Joey Wang Cho Yin's recent appearance in Hong Kong, Hung Goo protected Wang Cho Yin. She said that Wang Cho Yin was very pretty, she only looked strange due to the surprise of the media. 

Was Hung Goo interested in making a series? She said, "I have never worked on a series, it should be pretty fun because it has coherence. However no one has ever asked if I wanted to make a series. If I was asked, I would only decide to try it or not based on the situation and the subject." As for film, she has always been receiving comeback offers but she has not been tempted yet because the characters were repeats; she wanted to be able to challenge herself and play characters that she has never played before. 

She knew that Wang Cho Yin earlier returned to Hong Kong. Some said that she was better maintained than Wang Cho Yin, Hung Goo played coy and said, "No way? What is good about it? (You are purely natural?) Really? Thank you." As for Wang Cho Yin being accused of changing her face, which looked plastic and seemed to have been worked on, Hung Goo said that it was a camera angle issue. "Only when the media surprised her would they catch her with such a strange look, she is so pretty!" Did Hung Goo feel bad for Wang Cho Yin due to all the comments? Hung Goo said, "I have been criticized before too, since I appear I expect it. You can't change and control how others see you. I understand women mind how they look very much, but if they mind every time they would suffer a lot and be unhappy. I don't mind how others see me, the most important is to be happy myself and choose the life that I like." 

Yesterday a magazine claimed that Real Ting Chi Ko planned Wang Cho Yin's return to Hong Kong as he was looking for a spokesmodel for a beauty product brand. Yet due to the overwhelmingly negative response the collaboration has been scrapped. Ting Chi Ko yesterday represented Collaboration Group's OSIAO brand and issued a statement to deny that he contacted and invited Wang Cho Yin to be the brand spokesmodel. The brand last year has already signed another spokesmodel, who has completed the advertising campaign long ago.

Source

Many thanks to @sugarplum892 for the updates and news on Triumph In The Skies 2. To be honest, I'm really a big fan of this HK drama. Can't stop watching it.. It's overall an awesome drama... with a total of 40 episodes. Those who haven't watched this drama, be sure to catch it.

P/S: It's still an ongoing current drama! :)

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Francis Ng Becomes "Captain Ng" in a Month - Passed Helicopter Pilot LicenseThursday August 29, 2013 Hong Kong

TVB series Triumph in the Skies II is getting consistent high TV ratings and 'Sam Gor' Francis Ng can claim the most credit for that. In the series Sam Gor has the career and the passion, many HK girls have their eyes on him. In reality, the Chok Francis Ng doesn't just have the Film King level acting skills, but is also a pilot. He holds a helicopter license and can actually be called Captain Ng.

It turns out ten years ago after shooting richard simmons, he fell for the carefree feeling of being in the sky. Although he satisfied his craving by portraying a pilot, he also took up the courage and went to obtain his own pilot's license in real life. He boasted unlike some people having to spend 4-5 months studying and take the test 7-8 times before passing, he only spent a month and KOed the test. He passed the pilot's license on the first try. It was understood, Francis didn't have much time and didn't want to take the test a second time, so he studied really hard and spends some time daily to memorize the theories.

Because Francis is currently working in Mainland, reporters could not contact him to confirm. However, his good friends were able to verify for us. Anthony Wong said Francis took the test in Mainland: "I wanted to take it in New Zealand before, but that would take at least a year. How is it possible to spend only a month to pass the test in Hong Kong or in overseas? (Will you be his passenger on a plane?) I don't have the courage to, I'm not sure how good his skills are!" Francis' TITS2 co-star "Cool Mo" Chilam Cheung also knew about Francis earning a pilot's license, but he doesn't envy him. Chilam laughed: "I have a fear of heights."

In an interview earlier, Francis mentioned before shooting of TITS2, Chilam called him and asked if he's part of the cast. Chilam made it clear he wouldn't accept the series unless Francis is in it. Francis said: "He waited for me to decide whether to film or not before he signed the contract." In regards to this, Chilam expressed: "He said that? I had a pleasant collaboration with him, and hope there is an opportunity for another one." 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TVB Rating Report (08/26/2013 - 09/01/2013)Source: On.cc, KuangaiTVBTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net
TVB Rating Report (08/26/2013 - 09/01/2013)
DramasTriumph In the Skies II - 衝上雲霄II (EPS 31-35) - 31 PTS (Peaking at 33 PTS)
Always and Ever - 情逆三世緣 (EPS 11-15) - 28 PTS (Peaking at 31 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 331 - 335) - 24 PTS 
SpecialMiss Hong Kong Pageant 2013 - 2013香港小姐競選決賽 - 29 PTS (Peaking at 33 PTS)
Variety ShowsSuper Trio Maximus - 超級無敵獎門人終極篇 (EP 20)- 26 PTSPilgrimage of Wealth 2 - 走過浮華大地 亞洲篇 (WEEKLY) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)
(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,200 viewers)
Complaints- TITS2, 6 complaints: Criticisms on Fala Chen's acting (2) and the 'heavy flavor' plot (4).- Miss HK, 2 complaints: The MC mentioned which contestant they were rooting for on the show, which affected the audience's vote. 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Him Law's Hilarious Disguise as a Pregnant WomanTuesday September 3, 2013 Hong Kong

Francis Ng's role as "Sam Gor" in Triumph in the Skies II has his humorous side as well. In last night's episode, he and Him Law's character "Jim Jim" reenacted Holiday's (Fala Chen) mother Manna (Michelle Yim) and BJ (KK Cheung) love story. Jim Jim was disguised as the pregnant Manna, Holiday played the baby with a pacifier and encounters Sam Gor who played a married man. Jim Jim's pregnant woman look stole the limelight and his romance with Sam Gor was more comical than romantic. Holiday was quite cute as the baby. This hilarious episode had a TV rating of 31 points and peaked at 33 points.