[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love the latest episode ^^Shinhye definitely a great mother to her family and her new family :Dthe way she stood up in front the other family just so awesome and definitely love her mother-daughter moment with Jiyoon ^_^
look forward for next episode with Dayoon and Woobong seems getting along with each other seeing from the preview :)

@prisma so far, the love triangle has just developed so it'll probably take some time for them to develop feelings for each other and go 'date'. It's unlikely going to happen early seeing how heebong just hates jiho's guts and she's all for Al right now. However, we know that Ji Ho totally is developing feeelings for heebong right now =]

@Purexorange
Sorry for bothering you again. But do you see Hui Bong and Ji Ho getting together eventually?
They're on episode 37 already.  Usually, there's an indication of development of feelingsbetween the main leads.
I wish KBSworld will supply english subs.
I really ship Hui Bong and Ji Ho.  :)

@prisma
yes, I do see them getting together at the end, because the writers have meant for heebong-jiho and al-jiyoon pairing =] I really like them too! I'd say we're still kinda early right now seeing how this show has 120 episodes. Usually it takes awhile for relationships to settle in for sitcoms, so all we can do is be patient =]

Guest weetziebat

I LOVED the background music used in today's episode of "Shut Up Family"!! I really recommend that you guys try listening to these songs, because I guarantee that you guys will also really like them ^^~~

Sunbi (선비) - I Think I love U So (Ukulele Ver) (Shut Up Family OST Part.1)

BOB4 (비오비포) - 나만 바라봐 (Only Look At Me)

http://youtu.be/uqYRu-8um_k
And here are some indie songs that were used in this series~~

Ep 32, the song that was playing when Ji Yoon was wiping off the stain on Ji Ho's shirt).

Cafe BGM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkiI3JPlNP0Episode 35, the song that was playing while Al and Hee Bong were making canapes/appetizers together.

And this song isn't "indie" but it's a very sweet, pop ballad.

9/26 episode, the song that was playing when Hee Bong was imagining a kiss scene. 

Guest weetziebat

WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD, QUICKLY SCROLL DOWN TO AVOID SEEING IT.

We get to see some more progress in our love rectangle in today's episode~~

201210112033773393_5076af769b664.jpg

Semi-fly, I know you're writing vaguely to avoid spoiling anything for anyone, but I'm rather confused by your comment. Do you mean that it's strange that Hee Bong likes Al when she has more chemistry with Ji Ho? Or do you mean it's strange that Ji Yoon has a love line with Al when she likes Ji Ho more? Which pairing do you think has a special, trusting relationship?
semi-fly said: EDIT: I guess it could be just me over reacting to episode itself and the supposed love lines that have been brought up but I'm still having a difficult time buying to an Ai & Hee Bong relationship. I know it's being billed as a simple crush (on Hee Bong's part) as Ai is being kind to her but they don't really have any interaction outside one or two scenes and the odd Hee Bong induced dream. 

Archived