[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

Guest serenityx3

bella1025 said: serenityx3 said: I don't even know what to say...
It was just so unexpected and out of the blue...
Did they really have to do that?? It just killed the entire mood for this sitcom.
I don't even want to expect a season 2 anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOB4's 'Only Look at Me'- Episode 97. Ji Ho sang this song to Hui Bong.Does anybody know who sang the female version please?
And that other song in Episode 96, where Al and Ji Yun were walking in the snow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqYRu-8um_k

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Seo Joon and SISTAR’s Dasom Congratulate Choi Woo Shik for Winning Best New Actor Award

Actor Park Seo Joon and SISTAR’s Dasom congratulated their close friend Choi Woo Shik for winning the best new actor award at the 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

On November 26, Park Seo Joon posted a picture of him with Choi Woo Shik with the caption, “I sincerely congratulate Woo Shik. Therefore I’m posting a picture from two years ago of the kid whose hand shakes and the kid who is forgetful.”

Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik first met through KBS 2TV’s sitcom “Family” in 2013, and both of them were nominated for the best new actor award at the 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

Though Park Seo Joon, who was nominated for his acting in “Chronicles of Evil,” lost to Choi Woo Shik in “Set Me Free,” he whole-heartedly congratulated his friend.

SISTAR’s Dasom, who also appeared in “Family,” posted a picture of her, Park Seo Joon, and Choi Woo Shik with the caption, “Met Seo Joon and Woo Shik in a long time. Congratulations on your award.”

Meanwhile, the 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards was held on November 26. Park Seo Joon received the popularity award while Choi Woo Shik received the best new actor award. 

CUyyn9xWsAARSAz.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/26/park-seo-joon-and-sistars-dasom-congratulate-choi-woo-shik-for-winning-best-new-actor-award/ 

Archived