[2012 KBS Sitcom] Shut Up Family (닥치고 패밀리)

Guest weetziebat

I love that our favorite couple's finally having their loveydovey moments. What would make me much happier though is if I see a cameo rival for HB's heart.. hehee.. I know.. I know.. JH's the perfect match for her and the most awesome bf in kdrama ever.. but I'd like to get a glimpse of that tension again. Not the uberdramatic ones.. but the cutesy jealous ones.. haha. I feel like blushing and cringing at the same time (for HB) whenever she tries stunts for JH. It's so adorkable.. and I know JH makes up being kinda oblivious all the time.. but it usually only happens at the end. I'd like to see him pull those blush-worthy stunts as well to win some HB points! So a cameo rival for HB's affections would be nice in my opinion.. ;)

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bella1025hey! haven't seen you in a while keke ^^i agree , they should have a cameo love rival, but i wonder if they can do it in such a short amount of time.. they should be filming near the end now... so sad T_T 
anyone love jiho's attempt at singing at the end preview? hehehe it was sooo cute (even though it was off tune...) and they wear couple shirts tomorrow! hehe , so much to look forward to~~~

@purexorangeJust got back from the holidays :D BTW, Happy New Year everyone!
It's true that their filming must be nearing it's end since we only have 20 or so episodes more. B-but.. I'm hoping they (writer/s) have thought about injecting that little plot. I just can't help but feel slightly disappointed over the fact that made-up HB only attracted gorgeous JH and a couple of average-looking men (I don't mean to be insulting so forgive me.). I know that they don't need that sort of scene to prove JH's love for her.. but it's just that ...I don't mind seeing it at all. ;)) For example, I feel like episodes 89 & 94 are parallels.. HB gets dating advice...she tries them all out.. JH is somewhat oblivious..she ends up sort of cutely embarrassing herself.. I cringe ;)).. and then JH gets it...and does something swoon-worthy by the end. I mean, I'm not complaining because he is sweet.. but I'd like the tables to be turned this time.. with JH making the effort, putting in a grand gesture at the beginning..kinda embarrassing himself in the process..Lol..and HB not getting it (coz yunno she's new to love).. then she finally gets it in the end and makes up for it. Or they could have a cameo rival. I sure love a jealous JH!!  :\"> ;))

@semi-fly
While I agree that they don't need it at this point of their relationship.. I still can't help wanting to glimpse it. ;)) The jealousy part doesn't need to be dramatic at all or something that might shake their relationship, I just wanna see JH get adorably worked up again.. ;)) ..like during the make-over episode.. when he didn't want anyone to see a made-up HB. While I love that they've overcome the challenges already.. these challenges/conflicts was what made me tune-in to the drama. I guess I'm a sucker for conflicts that produce the cute/adorkableness? I must be weird. =)) I'm happy for them right now.. really I am. But I sometimes can't help but view them as way too sweet for my taste buds? Keke. Not that I don't appreciate their coming-together but I think I enjoyed the chase more. Come to think of it, I usually enjoy the bickering-chase in most dramas. I guess I love the road to happy ending more than the happy ending itself. :))

ratings 13.01.03:9.3%looks like shin hye will be juggling this show and hosting!

Hwang Shin-hye to host new actors talk show

Hwang Sin-hye has been picked to be the main host of MBC's upcoming talk show "Talk Club Actors" to air for the first time on Jan. 14.

The show, to take over the slot of "Come to Play", has a stellar lineup of '90s leading actresses Shim Hye-jinYe Ji-wonSong Seon-mi and Go Soo-hee as well as upcoming talents like Shin So-yulKo Eun-ahand Minji.

In addition, there will be two male entertainers on the show: actor Park Cheol-min, who is known for his sharp tongue, and John Park of "Superstar K".

The first taping will take place on Jan. 6.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

link

Guest dikaka

I agree that there should be a conflict between JH and HB because it's boring to watch happy relationship all the time.I'm not saying something big, it could be just small things such as his mysophobia. He's way too gentle these days.I want to see jealous JH as well!! It must be fun to watch..:D Anyway, my point is they need to put some tension in their story. 

hey guys,,dont hit me for posting this,,
i've just known that the new sitcom to replace "Family" will be called "Remaining Love",,
you can read the detail here.http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=25636
make me feel sad to be noticed that we'll have to part with "Family" soon...
btw,,becoz a lot of you guys have talked about BongJi,,i want to talk about Haelmoni..i feel pity for her..because i cannot really understand whats going on with her i cant guess at all how the writers will solve her problem in the end..hope the best for her..

Guest dikaka

ep 97 is disappointing..i'm just lost of words..  i think their behavior is completely out of character..
actually, in my opinion, since HB and JH has been together, bongji episodes are as not good as before.. first of all, their characters are collapsing and the contents are so insincere.

"Remaining Love centers around a group of teens who seem more mature than adults and couple of adults who have just turned 40."
ehhh, doesn't seem interesting really.
All good things have to come to an end....sigh.
I'll miss this show, but i'll be sure to rewatch again when I have time to 'relive 'some memories hehehe

Guest serenityx3

Today's episode was so funny but so cringe-worthy...THE AWKWARDNESS LOL
Seojoon and Woobong got what they deserved :3
I also loved the NGs at the end!! Never enough of those.

Archived