Quantcast
Jump to content
krnminuteman92

do u like Ham and pineapple pizza

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Yes. I love pizza with ham and pineapple. We call it "hawaiian pizza" here but I don't know how other parts of the world call this ham and pineapple combo.  

 

But I love pizza with a lot of things: anchovies, shrimp (as in shrimp scampi), pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham, prosciutto, barbecue chicken (but not chicken feet, haha), mushrooms, black olives, artichokes, spinach, arugula, green peppers, fresh basil.

 

The other fruit-meat pizza combo I eat is steak (thinly sliced NY steak) and pear. Add green veggies like arugula and you have all the 5 food groups there. Yummmy. 

 

sounds tempting however i dont take beef lols

 

can we changed that to chicken or lamb? i take either :D 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

sounds tempting however i dont take beef lols

 

can we changed that to chicken or lamb? i take either :D 

It seems we have something in common hahaha

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 10:09 PM, sushilicious said:

It seems we have something in common hahaha

 

why you dont take it?

 

me is due to an oath i took :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

why you dont take it?

 

me is due to an oath i took :) 

Religious stuff haha

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 7:44 AM, angelangie said:

 

sounds tempting however i dont take beef lols

 

can we changed that to chicken or lamb? i take either :D 

 

Starting Wednesday, I'm giving up beef, pork, poultry, and anything kind of meat from animals that walk on four feet, just on Fridays, for 6 weeks. 

 

I'm sticking to seafood.

 

On 3/1/2019 at 10:27 AM, Lawyerh said:

 

Ham & pineapple is nice for pizza but depends on the mood when want to eat. 

 

P.s yes not a fan of raisins with or without other food haha...

 

Raisins? Raisins sprinkled in cottage cheese is my go-to snack food. But I can't stand raisins in ice cream. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Starting Wednesday, I'm giving up beef, pork, poultry, and anything kind of meat from animals that walk on four feet, just on Fridays, for 6 weeks. 

 

I'm sticking to seafood.

 

lols......

 

i dont think i can totally give up poultry.... :D 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i dont think i can totally give up poultry.... :D 

Same! Somehow I wish we have a subway edition pizzaria. We can make our own pizzas.

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@packmule3 are fasting? :) seafood is always a good alternative when you are staying away from meat.

 

@sushilicious are there no pizzerias that let you customize your pizza? 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 10:12 PM, mouse007 said:

@packmule3 are fasting? :) seafood is always a good alternative when you are staying away from meat.

 

@sushilicious are there no pizzerias that let you customize your pizza? 

 

 

 

Yes, I'm abstaining from meat on Fridays, And I've giving up on (hahaha) wine for Lent (seriously).  But I still use cooking wine because some  food would taste odd without white white, red white, sherry, port...

 

Like what is "coq au vin" without wine? :lol:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2019 at 11:12 AM, mouse007 said:

@packmule3 are fasting? :) seafood is always a good alternative when you are staying away from meat.

 

@sushilicious are there no pizzerias that let you customize your pizza? 

 

 

 

no meat during lunch lols only vege for me :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, packmule3 said:

 

Yes, I'm abstaining from meat on Fridays, And I've giving up on (hahaha) wine for Lent (seriously).  But I still use cooking wine because some  food would taste odd without white white, red white, sherry, port...

 

Like what is "coq au vin" without wine? :lol:

 

I think wine in food is acceptable! :D

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Occasionally! However, if I read about it I want to eat it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when I was in Korea for the first time, I was shocked with pineapples and corn on PIZZA!!! but it seems like of them and my friend said that she already got accustomed to it... idk how it's even possible... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...