• Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
57 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I love pizzas with pineapples, but I’m okay without it too. This is the only ‘Fruit on Main Dishes’  I like.

Same. I love pizza with pineapple. 

But I don’t feel the same way with raisins in food. Raisins are fine on their own but I hate it when mixed in with other food. 

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols

i like pineapple with pizza just not by itself :P 

oh ya, it needs other ingredients for sure! just pineapple on top of pizza wouldn't taste as good.

18 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

oh ya, it needs other ingredients for sure! just pineapple on top of pizza wouldn't taste as good.

Somehow after you toast the pineapple. It taste nicer and less sour :lol:

Yes. I love pizza with ham and pineapple. We call it "hawaiian pizza" here but I don't know how other parts of the world call this ham and pineapple combo.  

But I love pizza with a lot of things: anchovies, shrimp (as in shrimp scampi), pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham, prosciutto, barbecue chicken (but not chicken feet, haha), mushrooms, black olives, artichokes, spinach, arugula, green peppers, fresh basil.

The other fruit-meat pizza combo I eat is steak (thinly sliced NY steak) and pear. Add green veggies like arugula and you have all the 5 food groups there. Yummmy. 

Image result for steak and pear pizzacre

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

sounds tempting however i dont take beef lols

can we changed that to chicken or lamb? i take either :D 

It seems we have something in common hahaha

Archived