Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest shaz

thanks susAmerica for the translation!

pink_fairy, I translated it earlier and posted on Joondi thread. I don't think I should post it here cos it's spazz material? :P

Guest susAmerica

another set of utube clips on aftermath bof - reveals a bit more. ghs said how cool gjp is of scooping n carrying gjd away from bullies n the beautiful scene of the scarf kiss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbB2lVFKOWQ...feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTtYhzS6WCM...re=channel_page

how i wish she was also interviewed of yjh's role

hope the korean-mandarin-english translation is ok, susAmerica, is that accurate?

The first vid says that so far BOF is the best drama of 2009 (although there is still time left in 2009) The average rating stayed pretty much in the 30% viewership. The highest rating of over 40% is the date scene between Yoon Ji Hoo and Geum Jandi while they toured the museum together. GHS says that she actually felt so very sad when she was being hit with eggs and dumped with flour as if she was actually being bullied. Although Goo Joon Pyo coming to save her in another bullying scene was so romantic and wonderful, she mentions that they both fell after he picked her up.

I agree with you that they did not interview GHS' thoughts about filming with KHJ. The TV hosts mainly focused on the popularity of Goo Joon Pyo character--his funny and wrong way of using words and concepts, his over-confidence, how cute he is, how good he is in trying to earn Geum Jandi's heart (with all his "events"), all the kissing scenes....GHS says that both she and LMH had sore throats and some symptoms of cold after their seaside date filming. The TV hosts were saying that the talk of BOF is not dying down even though BOF is long over. It definitely was a great drama. so great that I became an avid fan for the first time and is she worth it!! :)

pink_fairy, I translated it earlier and posted on Joondi thread. I don't think I should post it here cos it's spazz material? :P

Must share here too :lol: There's some great info on our girl ^_^ or those that want to spazz can head on over to JoonDi thread. THe article had some spazzable tidbits :lol: !

The speaker(Kim Tae Hoon, a columnist) mentioned that he was very happy with GHS as Geum Jandi because the role required seniority in acting skills more than the F4 characters. It is a role that required comprehensive and various acting skills. At times, GJD role had to be humorous, serious, and tearful on demand. GHS won the role over 4 other female actors (I do not know their names--please refer to vid).

thanks susAmerica and memeo woahhhhh i agree finally someone recognizes that HyeSun really is the one for the role of GJD oh i can see that other female actors they considered were NamSangMi, is it ParkBoYoung????, LeeYoungAh, and ParkShinHye....

Guest webby

At times, GJD role had to be humorous, serious, and tearful on demand. GHS won the role over 4 other female actors (I do not know their names--please refer to vid).

Thanks for translating!!! the 4 girls they put up there were:

nam sang mi, park bo young, lee young ah and park shin hye. (fr L to R)

^... opps i didn't see it was posted.. but you are right abt park bo young.

because of my stupid internet connection yesterday night,i lost many things in hyesun thread :tears:

thanks now my internet working.thanks susAmerica for the translate.

asha check you message dear.dont forget to reply it :D

53eca162e144e8450d33fa09.jpg

2823889464046d01d31b7066.jpg

3881d12631978827908f9d64.jpg

cre:baidu

after watching her in 'literature with a voice' last friday night, my decision to support GHS forever is indeed the bless of my life. she is a deep person with great personality, pretty and talented. not by luck but by her determination and hard work for success.

the show opened with her own composition on piano and she played it beautifully.

she read from few other books that she picked and read ending part of 'TANGO'.

the most touching when she read a poem about a passed away mother. she cried and i cried along with her. she mentioned that her mother is strict and scary hehe.

and they invited her former acting teacher (ms. kim jisu) and she brought along GHS's old journal she prepared about 7-8 years ago. the journal was donated to her teacher and being used as reference for other students. ms. kim is very fond and proud of GHS and she said that GHS success today resulted from GHS's hard work and determination earlier. she never gave up and ms. kim said new actors should learn that from GHS.

next time..i guess i should write a note so that i'll be able to share more and in details.

betchay! yeah you! numero uno (number 1) minsun stalker! (it's not a bad thing to be a stalker... i'm no good at it and i love hearing news about them, so someone has to be right? hehe :) ) <---- I was trying to sound sarcastic (I'm never serious), but it's hard to sound like that when your writing ;). Anywho, Thank you and all the other members who post wonderful photos and news million times infinity times eternity for your hard work! I love them all! Kudos!

Secondly, I have started my frist minsun fanfiction. If you are interested in reading it, I have the first three chapters up... I know I'm pathetic. I popped out three chapters in one weekend when I was supposed to be doing other important things. Click here for the story! http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...295500&st=0

Guest susAmerica

Wasfiyya,

Thank you so much for all the links to GHS as MC in Inkigayo. Wow, she is vibrant, energetic and a very good host.

Heechul of Super Junior was also amazing---wow his energy cannot be contained and his style is so fitting. EVen GHS could not stop laughing because of him.

Thanks again. If you have more with other hosts, I would love to see it. I once remember seeing GHS with a member from SS501 and SiWon of SUJU. Do you happen to have links to those too?

No matter what , thanks again. :)

Guest pixie_eve

구혜선 소속사 YG엔터테인먼트 관계자는 6일 "구혜선이 대만을 방문했을 때 소설 '탱고'가 현지 팬들에게도 인기가 많다는 사실에 너무 놀랐다"고 전했다.

Goo Hye Sun's YG Talent Agency stated on 6th:"When GHS was visiting Taiwan, she was very surprised to hear of the popularity of 'TANGO'.

관계자는 "현지 팬들은 '탱고'를 인터넷으로 구매했으며, 책을 읽기 위해 한국어를 공부할 정도였다"면서 "구혜선이 이 같은 사실을 접하고 팬들의

정성에 깜짝 놀랐다"고 말했다.

YG associate also reported that: "Taiwan fans acquired 'TANGO' by internet and some fans are even studying Korean in order to read the book. GHS is moved and surprised by the devotion of the many fans.

구혜선은 소속사 관계자를 통해 "대만을 비롯한 해외 팬들의 사랑에 너무나 놀라웠다"며 " 국적과 피부색은 다르지만 정성과 사랑을 느낄 수 있었다. 너무 감사하다"고 전했다.

GHS made a statement through the YG associate saying that:"I am just so surprised by all the fans of Taiwan and other countries. Even if our nationality and skin color may differ, I feel so much of your devotion and love. I am extremely grateful to you all."

한편 구혜선은 지난 3월 종영된 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자'이후 아시아권 한류스타로 등극했으며, 현재 차기작을 검토 중이다.

Since the ending of KBS2TV BOF in March, GHS has been enthroned to the Asian Hallyu star status and, at this time, carefully consideriing her next project.

im soo glad that Korea is acknowledging her popularity overseas :) and is now being labeled as the next hallyu star She is becoming a star in her own right and she's introducing a new kind of star power - someone who doesn't only have a beautiful face and creamy complexion (like all the other hallyu stars before her) but more than that, she is a star who is multi-faceted, intelligent, adroit and knowledgeable in her craft. If Korea can produce a hallyu star like GHS, i think it will encourage more stars to be more effective and dedicated :)

Guest pixie_eve

thanks Shaz for those articles u transcribed :) muah!! more Minsun spazzing!! keke :wub:

and thanks to susAmerica for always giving granting our requests for transcriptions :) wat are we gonna do without u? keke

NATALI! those fanarts are cute...ohh i like GHS 2nd pic...i had to turn my laptop upside down to take a good look at GHS,,at 1st i thought she was lee dae hee :) Hyesun has a lot of emotions on her face ...she's so cute

just like in the japan BTS ep 9 waaaaa...she was extremely cute mugging the camera like that, LMH couldn't help but be curious of what she was doing in front of the cam..THEY look cute together :wub:

Guest Mariposa28

Hi everyone :D

long time didn't check this great thread, sorry about that, thanks for all the goodies and updates, need to read lot fo posts, lol

here's a wallie i'v found in DC, sooo cute, love it ^^

waves

15403675.jpg

Hi everyone :D

long time didn't check this great thread, sorry about that, thanks for all the goodies and updates, need to read lot fo posts, lol

here's a wallie i'v found in DC, sooo cute, love it ^^

waves

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1804/15403675.jpg

hello,long time not see you in here..how are you?thanks for the picture :)

e4651c23880c44814623e885.jpg

susAmerica pls,translate this article for us

http://article.joins.com/article/article.a...otal_id=3639013

thanks you :)

after watching her in 'literature with a voice' last friday night, my decision to support GHS forever is indeed the bless of my life. she is a deep person with great personality, pretty and talented. not by luck but by her determination and hard work for success.

the show opened with her own composition on piano and she played it beautifully.

she read from few other books that she picked and read ending part of 'TANGO'.

the most touching when she read a poem about a passed away mother. she cried and i cried along with her. she mentioned that her mother is strict and scary hehe.

and they invited her former acting teacher (ms. kim jisu) and she brought along GHS's old journal she prepared about 7-8 years ago. the journal was donated to her teacher and being used as reference for other students. ms. kim is very fond and proud of GHS and she said that GHS success today resulted from GHS's hard work and determination earlier. she never gave up and ms. kim said new actors should learn that from GHS.

next time..i guess i should write a note so that i'll be able to share more and in details.

I never thought that her mother is strict and scary. I expect she just like Hye sun ..... sweet , lovely and a bit demure. She's so honest to tell us something like that. I never saw Hye sun's picture with her family. Anyone here has it? Please share.....thanks in advance.

EDIT

Hi....mariposa28. Long time no see. Come here often with more pics like before.

Guest meixiaochen

I never thought that her mother is strict and scary. I expect she just like Hye sun ..... sweet , lovely and a bit demure. She's so honest to tell us something like that. I never saw Hye sun's picture with her family. Anyone here has it? Please share.....thanks in advance.

EDIT

Hi....mariposa28. Long time no see. Come here often with more pics like before.

33to842.jpg

2uxtxly.jpg

2mmb9rd.jpg

20090122_38a5710621fcd7ec4c5f6Y98Ddpw9m99.jpg

20090122_d2335fcc09ac65aee1beEdbaKpUJP0cP.jpg

20090122_b88b82c57aecd0c431c5LDO98bwkuBzF.jpg

20090312165616.jpg

Guest susAmerica

Thank Q meixiaochen. A big hug for you. She's more to her mother look.

I think the top pic is GHS' sister. She seems to look more like her father to me--the eyes and the nose. She also said in Happy Together that she looks more like her father than her mother.