Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest F4fan

has she signed up for any more dramas?

or films, dare i say?

seems like her efforts in novella and art have deviated her from her acting path.

She'll be turning into one of those 'jack of many trades, master of none' soon.

No, she hasn't. Her past acting history shows us that she stars in a least 2 dramas a year. And, there is nothing wrong with being the jack of many trades. She will continue her acting while bringing other sources of income from writing, art work, cfs, and other activities. Its not like she has to focus on acting and only acting. These other activities might enhanced her acting skills by allowing her to be more empathetic to bring out more emotions. Lastly, she has to think ahead -- she might not be able to continue acting so she has to find another source of income. She is thinking about future.

Guest shaz

or films, dare i say?

seems like her efforts in novella and art have deviated her from her acting path.

Erhm, how did she "deviate"? She started on her book b4 filming BOF, finished during the intense, gruelling schedule and promoted it after BOF finished.

I think many antis dont realise that it takes guts for celebs to not bank just on their looks to gain more fame and jobs. She has the figure and looks to exploit but she didn't. Hyesun is one gutsy and driven girl who's not afraid to indulge in her interests and be a source of motivation for others.

Anyhow, even if she wasn't promoting her book and her diirectorial debut, I don't see the rush for her to commit to another drama/film so soon. She deserves a break after all that injury and lack of sleep!

Guest cheon

or films, dare i say?

From what Hye Sun has been sharing with us through her many interviews, I do not think she has 'deviated from her acting path'. I believe that's not the path she had wanted to go on in the first place. Being in the entertainment industry where it is all about fame and money which usually means doing as much dramas, films and CFs possible while your light is shining, I admire her for being able to wholeheartedly pursue what she enjoys doing. Considering that she could just smile and pose and earn many million bucks, and yet, she would rather write a book, exhibit her art works and labor over producing a film and her own music and not really earn as much. I think she is not only a jack of all trades, she is also a master right now - master of her own life. :-)

Ganbatte, fighting, 加油, go for it, girl!!!!

so glad that hyesun has a new CF...waiting for more...

im happy that her book is a success...she really deserves all this...

she spent her precious free time writing the book while filming BOF

ive seen the Literature with a Voice (again!)

i cant help but be proud of her

its my first time to finish the the whole show (in one sitting!)

ive seen prev episode of the show for just 10 to 15 mins then dozed off..

i wanna see her too in one of the segment in Entertainment Weekly (a korean Eshow..dont know if its the right name)

well, there's this one segment where they feature Kactress/actor..

wanna know more about her...she'd be perfect for that segment..

again..tnx for the updates, fanpics, links and translation...

so glad that hyesun has a new CF...waiting for more...

im happy that her book is a success...she really deserves all this...

she spent her precious free time writing the book while filming BOF

ive seen the Literature with a Voice (again!)

i cant help but be proud of her

its my first time to finish the the whole show (in one sitting!)

ive seen prev episode of the show for just 10 to 15 mins then dozed off..

i wanna see her too in one of the segment in Entertainment Weekly (a korean Eshow..dont know if its the right name)

well, there's this one segment where they feature Kactress/actor..

wanna know more about her...she'd be perfect for that segment..

again..tnx for the updates, fanpics, links and translation...

me also watched the show last night... feel really inspired by HS... Heehee..

may i ask which episode of Entertainment Weekly will that be? when? thanks :)

Guest pixie_eve

Wow! so many things have come up since i last checked this thread...I guess it was a busy 3 days for us HyeSun and MinSun watchers. I hope all of us HYESUN fans understand that our exchange of ideas here at GHS' thread is a collaboration of efforts to know and learn more about GHS through all her activities and interviews (love "issues" and spazzing over the men we all like for her included :)). The Taiwan trip showed us a different side of hyesun,and a friendship betwin MinSun that we all hoped for. SO, I hope all GHS fans were not left out in that feeling. MinSun was only highlighted primarily becoz it was only them who went to Taiwan. I hope everyone is welcome here, however different our "ships" are :) I hope WE can air all our views and sentiments as long as it concerns HYeSun :)

With regards to the GHS' "alcohol is my friend" statement, i think we should not over react to it ;) HyeSun is a woman with a Good head on her shoulder, she carries herself well and has a good sense of humor. She can laugh at herself without pretensions. We as fans should trust her, and not be overly bothered about it because of our concern and the feeling of wanting to protect GHS ^_^ ^_^ . I trust GHS' personality, and as i've said before i love how free-spirited she is, and i really adore how her mind works ;) I think the THE people who BELIEVE in GHS are the ONE who matters,and not the antis who are only envious of our girl's success.

Guest pixie_eve

thanks pinkfairy for those fan pics of GHS...taiwanese fans surely loved her :) I don't believe the kpop blogger saying she was not that popular in taiwan! i guess he/she is one of those blogger who wants to ride on GHS' popularity :)

WASFIYYA...haha thanks for the pics :wub: i like the fourth pic the most...the LMH glance is there again hehe,,,i think he is captivated with GHS..who wouldn't be ryt??

Wow! so many things have come up since i last checked this thread...I guess it was a busy 3 days for us HyeSun and MinSun watchers. I hope all of us HYESUN fans understand that our exchange of ideas here at GHS' thread is a collaboration of efforts to know and learn more about GHS through all her activities and interviews (love "issues" and spazzing over the men we all like for her included :)). The Taiwan trip showed us a different side of hyesun,and a friendship betwin MinSun that we all hoped for. SO, I hope all GHS fans were not left out in that feeling. MinSun was only highlighted primarily becoz it was only them who went to Taiwan. I hope everyone is welcome here, however different our "ships" are :) I hope WE can air all our views and sentiments as long as it concerns HYeSun :)

Agree with you. I hope for some posters who feel neglected ...just put aside the feeling. The reason why we all here is becoz our love for Hye sun. And we LOVE her for herself not for someone else. Just share your thought with us . Hye sun's thread is a peace thread. We won't bash anybody. This thread practice democracy .

Guest shinta

I've watched BOF and really like Gu Hye Sun. And since watching the K-drama I've been surfing the Net re info about her. I've been reading through her Soompi thread and was really surprised that it had grown so fast. Thanks to all of you. GHS really looked pretty & respectable and held her own beside LMH in Taiwan. I don't think the 'alcohol' thing is a big issue at all. It has something to do with being "lost in translation" & cultural differences. Both LMH & GHS are a big hit in Taiwan. Anyway, I really like all the clothes GHS wore in Taiwan and would anyone know where she source her dresses most especially the off-white one she wore at the press conference?

Guest mytafan

thanks for the pic, natali . Hyesun's skin is so beautiful naturally. ..I wish I could have her baby skin, indeed. BTW, I noticed that Sun has a mole on her nose :P

I've watched BOF and really like Gu Hye Sun. And since watching the K-drama I've been surfing the Net re info about her. I've been reading through her Soompi thread and was really surprised that it had grown so fast. Thanks to all of you. GHS really looked pretty & respectable and held her own beside LMH in Taiwan. I don't think the 'alcohol' thing is a big issue at all. It has something to do with being "lost in translation" & cultural differences. Both LMH & GHS are a big hit in Taiwan. Anyway, I really like all the clothes GHS wore in Taiwan and would anyone know where she source her dresses most especially the off-white one she wore at the press conference?

Hi..shinta. I'm also interested with Hye sun's off-white dress that she wore at the press conference. But I don't know either its her own collection or sponsor.