Quantcast

Guest pixie_eve

hahaha Thanks MISAYEN for the caps, Minhoo is surely crushing after Hyesun noona hehe... I think it can be a start of something "better" ;) wat matters is they have kept their friendship as seen in their interaction in Taiwan. Its cute how the cameras captured how LMH looked at GHS wd glint in his eyes ;) In all their tv appearances, LMH never failed to give those "adoring glances" to GHS (that the taiwan fans are referring to) . Thanks SHAZ for that info and transcription :) care to give us more?? hehe no pressure ;)

SHAZ id like to add this fan account from LMH's thread from MINTYSWEETY327

sara2908, I spoke to this girl whose friend is a Korean in Taiwan....He's a translator and he was at the party with the staff and minho...and of course HS...

Hey guys....minho and HS left taiwan today and I can't believe they both wore a hat of a similar kind...the kind that mino wears all the time....I didn't think it was popular for girls but HS wore it....

oh....they are too suspicious......

If you guys have a look at the pics posted by Garfield2009....

the black hat that mino wore at the breakfast meeting was the one that HS wore later on at the airport....

They are so close......

it was a first hand account from a translator saying that LMH, GHS and the whole staff partied last night and GHS left at 1:30 drunk hehe... GHS realy found some time to unwind in Taiwan..good for her :)

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cheerkoo

• meow13

• GHSforever

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another incident of AJH's deep love for GHS... thought Sunnies would love to know. And thought the naysayers would be pushed back further... During presscon of his new variety show 'Journey To The

wwwwaaaaaahhhh..............................DAEBAAKKKK.......................WHHAATT...A CUTE COUPLE........... .......this greedy girl needs more pics of ahngoo..........  manger of ahn jae hyun

If we can afford $11.99 for the entire BREATH 2/ 숨2, we will be cheering for Koo. Can we? These are the titles of  each of her pieces in order from iTune: 1. 나의 연인 = My love 2. 사월 = April (I posted th

Guest shaz

^ I too wish there were more! But the rest of the accounts were more on how astonishingly gorgeous Hyesun is. The fans spent most of their time waiting. For eg, the dinner was from 7pm to 10pm, so they waited outside! They agreed that what they saw of Minsun interaction (esp Minho's glances) were not imagined haha as there were total 5 of them!

Guest pixie_eve

hey everyone, can someone tell me if Hyesun took a different flight home from Minho? Saw his pics at the Korean airport without her...:(

I was expecting they will arrive together too :( but they were prolly wary of rumors circulating again. Remember how a few weeks ago, LMH had to deny rumors about GHS? So i guess its better if the Korean press and fans don't see them together arriving in Korea even if they came from a BOF promo :)

Guest ml_87

I was expecting they will arrive together too but they were prolly wary of rumors circulating again. Remember how a few weeks ago, LMH had to deny rumors about GHS? So i guess its better if the Korean press and fans don't see them together arriving in Korea even if they came from a BOF promo

they returned to Korea on the same flight. so did the crew :)

Guest pixie_eve

they returned to Korea on the same flight. so did the crew :)

Weee that's good news :P as long as they are together it doesn't matter if they came in with a whole bunch of people...

I really want to thank all our friends here who kept us all updated with the latest news and pics from Taiwan. I hope we can get to see more activities from hyesun as she goes back to korea :) If there's one thing i can conclude in the MinSun trip in Taiwan is that their friendship is still there, to put it even better, it seemed lke they're closer now. Their camaraderie is intact and i hope that no amount of intrigue will break that :) I'm hoping MinSun can take a "next step" :P :P but i guess it's too early for that. Their careers must take centerstage, and only time can tell if they will really be together. I wish Hyesun luck in love and career :) :)

Guest F4fan

I don't think they think her shyness is a negative but just a statement of fact. I do hope that the Taiwanese media/people will see that while GHS is shy, she is also a warm person. She might pick her words more carefully and speak softly but she was the first to give that girl a hug after the ramen feeding. Her smile is bright and invites you to smile back. I also hope that they see her shyness as being more human and approachable -- she's not perfect. Someone you can hang out with -- the girl next door.

Lastly, I think her fuschia/pink dress with a grey belt and LMH's outfit made me instantly think of Mary Poppins ( I don't know why). The scene where they are in the countryside, out for a picnic. All GHS needed was an umbrella. It wasn't everyday picnic wear but maybe an English countryside picnic. They looked great together.

Very lastly, I hope GHS didn't just stay in the hotel at night. I hoped she got out to see the city too. I think that if she did, not many people would have noticed as she mostly walked through the TW airport undetected. She might have left earlier or later than LMH at both airports to avoid the fan girls. If it were me, I wouldn't want a hundred or so girls screaming loudly in my ears.

Azura, the pictures you posted reminded me Mary Poppins.

Guest susAmerica

Thank you to all who have written your feedback when I put it out there about my concern for GHS and her shyness and its possible negative impact on her. There are so much antifans and negativity out there facing GHS that I worry. I may be over-worrying. I know she is a strong person and she will handle it. Your feedback helped alot. Yet I still worry. Even the two fantastic and hillarious Taiwan Variety show hosts questioned her "tension" in the show. They asked her about her personality, whether she is like the character she played in BOF. GHS nodded yes and I have a feeling the host did not totally believe her because she was so very quiet and she deferred to LMH all the questions. I think GHS should have just admitted that she can be shy especially when she is in a new situation with people she hardly knows. That it takes her a little while to break the ice. The two wonderful hosts did break the ice eventually for her real nicely. But my personal feeling is that GHS should just own up to her shyness and let it help her somehow to break her own ice. That can be hopefully more calming for her and even be an inspiration to millions of shy people around the world. She is already an inspiration to me by the way she thinks, creates and achieves. But to be an inspiration to others based on one's own weakness--that is also something! It is more accepted in America, I think. Celebrities come out with their problems like addiction and weight etc and become inspiration to the public. I was so proud of GHS when she told her PD at the airport to Japan that she gained lots of weight from eating too much and how she is just beginning to lose it gradually. She felt so human, so humble and a true Jandi-I just smiled alot feeling so good about how she owned up to it. I felt like she gave a good and kind kick to all the antifans who probably would say something nasty about her gaining weight while their beloved F4 lost weight and needing to be carried off to the hospitals. Sorry if I sounded mean about F4. I hope you guys know what I mean.

On a different note, I was thrilled that LMH knew what kind of man is GHS' ideal when the Taiwan Variety show host asked him about it. He used the exact word that GHS used in the Peppermint show. THat her ideal is a man who is loyal/faithful. The fact that LMH knew the answer right away made me think like all of you that he and GHS are really close, at least very good friends. At least LMH spent the time to know something personal about GHS because I would not think that LMH knew what the hosts would ask him before he went to the show. Maybe LMH saw her

appearance in the Peppermint show. I just thought it very sweet.

I am sure GHS will be busy with her art exhibit and working on her new age CD expected at the end of the year. And if they really make her book into a manga, I am sure she will be busy with that too. I think I miss seeing her perform as an actress. I wonder if we have to wait on that until next year. Or even longer as she may want to direct a longer movie. With the great work she has done on BOF, I hope she gets a really wonderful role in a really well written script and make another smash hit! :) She really radiated her warmth with the fans in the ramyun scene and in the breakfast meeting. Yeah!!!

Guest poret83

hi guys im a newbie here,

nyway, after watching BOF i can officially say that im a goo hye sun fan...she's so talented and cute.. i like her looks its kinda unique, cos it seems like that other korean actress tend to look very similar..

does anyone know whats her next project?

lovers.gifhappy day everyone!

AZURAOMG..OMG....thanks for posting ^the above pictures..so far those are my fave MINSUN piz...they look so "RIGHT" for each other...

I swear,,,im dying,,,lol

60029.jpg

On a different note, I was thrilled that LMH knew what kind of man is GHS' ideal when the Taiwan Variety show host asked him about it. He used the exact word that GHS used in the Peppermint show. THat her ideal is a man who is loyal/faithful. The fact that LMH knew the answer right away made me think like all of you that he and GHS are really close, at least very good friends. At least LMH spent the time to know something personal about GHS because I would not think that LMH knew what the hosts would ask him before he went to the show. Maybe LMH saw her

appearance in the Peppermint show. I just thought it very sweet.

susAmerica I share your opinion on this..and also minho was with her during LG cf shooting interview when the host asked her about her ideal man infact sat beside him and kimbum.Its sweet though, minho was all along very attentive,,..

image1xqo.jpg

Guest mytafan

can anyone make it clear that our HS already got bf ????? isn't it just a rumor ? I never heard some kind of that scandal anyway ...I always pray for our Minsun couple , they look so happy during their Taiwan trip and I'm damn sure that at least they have the feeling towards to each others ( alot of eye contacts between them and someone already evidenced it :P . We need to give them some time to go through LOVE :)

Sorry for cutting your post. I can feel your sincerity towards our girl and we fans all want the best for her. I share your concerns, just like a best friend or someone we really care about, her weaknesses and strengths are very evident to us. Our hope that she can overcome her shyness is because we want to protect her from criticisms and antifans. When she hurt we hurt with her...

There is one thing that I truly admire about our girl...it's her determination, and her quiet inner strength. And thus, with her quiet determined inner strength, she is fighting her fear of stage fright her own way and fighting her fear of being in front of strangers and large crowd...by placing herself in front of the TV screen where she is seen and viewed by millions. How strong and inspirational is that? I think one step at a time, our girl will eventually shed a little bit of her shyness…it is also her shyness that we love and are drawn to…like a cocoon she is hiding her beautiful butterfly self. Just as I share your concerns, I also know HS is one strong person^_^ her strong WILL will forced people to see beyond her shyness and love her for who she is.

• Guest unfeatured this topic