Quantcast
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

53 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

I understand why GHS desperately wanted to hold her marriage together & when AJH still insist wanting to divorce her she wants AJH to admit it was mainly due to his infidelity that their marriage didnt work. Its harder for women in Korea to remarried especiallu a celebrity especially if the divorce is partly the woman's fault as AJH & his company wanted. Tell me how many divorced K actress/ female celebrities get to remarries? So far the only one I know is actress Chae Rim, and even then she remarries a Chinese actor, not a Korean man. So I can understand GHS's dilemma. Afterall she is still young....

:tears::tears::tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/26/2013 at 11:58 PM, Guest cheerkoo1430281614 said:

Some posts off the news portals---http://blog.naver.com/sssstartwo?Redirect=Log&logNo=140178783112Finally, somebody posted their experience at the Gallery Cafe Manolin, dated 1/25/2013.But no experience with GHS...They loved their drinks--strawberry latte smoothie, wineaid (?), and home-made lemon ginger tea.  They say that Cafe was very crowded so very little pix of the interior of the cafe.Woah!! I like hearing that the cafe is doing well. ^^
-------------------I also saw this post in Naver portal---a "reading" on GHS. I know that some people are offended by such information. I apologize beforehand. But, this new one read by 그저그런=So So is interesting and positive so I decided to translate and post. Some of the language used by these "readers" are based on Chinese characters or horoscopic language that I cannot even find them in my dictionary....but I got the gist of what the "reader" is saying. Just my 2 cents before I translate...Several years ago, I read another reading on GHS which I did not post...did I?..cannot remember....but that last one was not that positive. If I remember it correctly, it said that GHS's luck will change for the negative and that her marriage may not turn out positively but that she sticks with her marriage to make it work. ------something like that...Anyway,,,I was very disappointed with that old reading. That reading was maybe 2 years ago or so. Sometimes I wondered if that "reader" was right because GHS did not gain "box-office" hits for her works since BOF and she may not even be welcomed in Japan due to her opinion about DukDo Island...but, as there are many interpretations of what success may be, I sincerely felt she has been extremely successful beyond words because of her spirit, her never-ending attempts/implementations and her brilliant and generous mind!! One time, someone I met (I hope you come back to forum if you can!!) told me that readings are not written in stones and can easily change the next time depending on what the person decides to do with his her life at one moment. What and how we think and feel and do today make difference about our future. Like GHS always says,,,it is best to live fully today, this very moment, without any regret.
So, here is the rough translation of the new reading that I found.....sorry to those who are offended by them---including to GHS-ssi. ^^
http://blog.naver.com/qkwk01?Redirect=Log&logNo=70157410571

배우구혜선의 사주이다.

This is a fortune reading on GHS (NOTE:I am not translating word for word in this article!!)

해월 겨울이 시작된때에 태어난 정화 촛불이다.

She is born the year and month that starts winter and she is a pure candle light.

물이 강할때 태어난 촛불이니 약한사주일듯하지만 관인 상생으로 단번에 사주가 좋아진다.

Because she is a candle light born when water is strong, it might seem like her fortune may be weak. But, due to? “관인=generous상생=saint image”? her fortune reading immediately changes.

사주를 보건데 성격이 진실되고 인정을 베풀줄 안다.

In her reading, her personality shows honesty and knows how to be generous.

특히 (이해타산의 계산이 아닌) 사리분별이 밝고

She is especially, (not talking about mean-spirited and calculating kind), judiciously/commonsense-wise bright.

거짓됨이 없다. 그리고 특히나 기술이나 예술에 재능이 있고 신약사주임에도 열사의 흙인

There is no falsehood in her. She has technical and artistic ability.

미토의 영향으로 독립심도 있고 자수성가할 사주이다.

Due to the influence of~~she possesses independent spirit and is able to make it with her own self-made merit.

남자로 태어났으면 호탕한 성격에 학자로서 대성했으리라...

If she was born a man, he would have achieved big as a generous-minded scholar.  

이사주는 물직적인것 보다는 정서적으로 따뜻한 사랑을 원하는 사주이고

Her fortune says that she truly wants emotionally warm love rather than material love.

말년으로 갈수록 재물이 쌓인다.

Towards the latter part of her life, wealth is accumulated.

사람은 자신의 운을 따라간다는 말이 있는데 구혜선씨 역시 그러하다.

There is a saying that people follow/go after their fortune and it is the same with GHS.

예술과 기술의 재능이 뛰어난 사주이니

Because her fortune says that her artistic and technical abilities are excellent,

연예인으로 뿐만이 아니라 직접 감독,작가에 까지 뛰어든다.

She delves into not only the work of an entertainer but also the works of director and writer.

스스로 자신의 기술과 재능을 개발하는것으로 생각되는데 좋은 현상이다.

She develops/builds on her technical and artistic abilities and this is very good in her reading.

처음에 일이 힘들더라도  신중한 자세로 난관을 이겨내고

Even if it may be hard in the beginning, she overcomes the difficulties with prudent attitude.

어떠한 어려움도 웃으며 이겨내는 정신력이 있으리라

Whatever the hardship, she has the mental fortitude to overcome them with smile.  

꽤나 보수적인듯하면서도 개방적인 성격이다.

She appears very conservative, but her personality is very open-minded.

특히 생각한게 있으면 자리만 마련되면 술술 다 말해버리는 성향이 있지만(허언증?) 그많은

If opportunity is given to her, she has a tendency to say everything in her mind without restraint. (She is accused of being a liar?)

말이 자신에게 해가되지는 못한다.

But so many things that she has said cannot harm her.

워낙 관인상생이 잘되어있으니 현모양처 감이다.

Because her ? “관인=generous상생=saint image”? is so well set, she is set to be good wife and wise mother.

관성이 정편관 두개가 있으나 투출이 되지 않았으니 두번결혼할 사주라 볼수는 없고

Her fortune reads that she has two?관성이 정편관?, but none of them have ? 투출?. So, I cannot read that she will marry twice.

그냥 연인으로 만나는 남자중에 결혼까지 생각한사람이 두명이라 보는것이 맞겠다.

It might be more reasonable to read it as, there are two men in her meetings/dating whom she considers/have thought of marrying. 

관인상생된 사주에 인성 정,편인 둘다 있으니 충이 와도 하나가 남으니 이리 좋을수가...

Her fortune has both tenacity/toughness and love/justice. Even if one is ?bugged=충이와도?, one still remains, What a wonderful thing it is…

인성관성 각각 2개씩 있으니 정편병용이라 해도 될정도이니 연예인으로든 제작자로서든

She has two of each ? 인성관성? that, even if ~~something happens, she can still be active as an entertainer and director,

무난히 활동할수 있다 본다. 또한 국내활동이든 해외활동이든 둘다 잘나갈거라 생각된다.

infinetely. Also, she will do well both nationally and internationally.

마지막으로 월에 망신살이 인성과 같이하니 실천가이며 장차 사회운동가로 나갈수도 있다.

Finally, ? 월에 망신살이?, she is tough and a doer that she could move into social activism in the future.

[출처] 구혜선 사주 (연기자,제작자)|작성자 그저그런

I don't know why but I just want to repost Cheerkoo sis post here 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@gelisacarrasThanks for your posts.  I presume that your Korean spies supplied you these information.  Just kidding, trying to ease up the tension right now. 

You are right sis :D! There is a lot of tension and disappointment with that agency.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Here's the thing...I love to ship GHS with most of her either leading man or the 2nd lead...it doesnt matter to me becos if I ship her with someone in a drama means she is that good an actress that I got caught up in their love story. In strongest Chilwoo I ship her with Eric, in BOF with Jihoo sunbae, in TM with Park Kiwoong, in Captain with JJH, in AE with LSY...however in Blood I'm not that crazy abt GHS & AJH but since there wasnt a 2nd male lead love interest, there wasnt a choice & honestly I still love her chemistry with JJH despite him being married IRL & the evil doctor in drama. And TBH I was quite disappointed when they announce AJH as the male lead. To me they didnt have to choose an A lister but at least they should find a capable & experience actor. Park Ki woong is an example of a great actor but never get the chance to play a lead. Yeah, my point is not only AJH was a newbie back then, he was a bad actor as well. The drama had to depend on GHS & JJH's strength. Even supporting actor Jung Hae In was way better actor & he is now very popular with his own capability & leading his own drama. Unlike AJH who was neither here nor there, using GHS as his stepping stone to be in the limelight. Also when GHS said he's having affair with actress he's working with, my first thought was LDH from the Beauty Inside, becos he was flirting like crazy with her...and of cos GHS wud find out any hanky panky going on on the set since SHJ was in the drama too. I never thought it was OSY becos they just started filming the drama, & usually the main leads hardly film together in the first few episodes. GHS never mention any names, fans can jump to their own conclusion, but it was AJH & his company that directed the accusation to OSY, which indirectly confirming what fans speculate whom GHS's meant in her IG, in order to cover up the real actress who has affair with AJH. Honestly OSY shud sue AJH & HB enterprise for involving her in GHS-AJH divorce. Till today i suspect the actress having affair with AJH was his leading lady in the Beauty Inside...and since GHS own bff was in the show too, I believe that's how she gets to know first hand how her husband was behaving on the set. Remember they already lived separately since before AJH started filming with OYS. The "actress" who keeps coming to their home shud be the one from the filming period when they still lived together, right, so shudnt it from BI?

Anyway lets see how great this AJH is in his new drama...I hope the drama flop big time...

I understand why GHS desperately wanted to hold her marriage together & when AJH still insist wanting to divorce her she wants AJH to admit it was mainly due to his infidelity that their marriage didnt work. Its harder for women in Korea to remarried especiallu a celebrity especially if the divorce is partly the woman's fault as AJH & his company wanted. Tell me how many divorced K actress/ female celebrities get to remarries? So far the only one I know is actress Chae Rim, and even then she remarries a Chinese actor, not a Korean man. So I can understand GHS's dilemma. Afterall she is still young....

I do totally agree with you!  AJH started his affair while filming Beauty Inside. That was the time when he started to change. That's was the time he started to not coming home (you can notice it in his IG, when he was posting photos of him, and those photos were not selfies, someone took them in his apartment in Seoul). That's why Koo was mad, the jerk was taking people to their apartment in Seoul late at night or at dawn, while she was in Yongin waiting for him.  I can't assure his affair is/was with LDH or the girl with short, bob style hair (I always have had this strong hunch about this person, because she had some BTS photos with AJH in her IG where they seemed very close to each other, and then, after the divorce scandal went public, she deleted those photos, and only left one or two). Notice that Koo cut her hair to a style exactly as this actress of BI. Then, she ended moving back to their apartment in Seoul. I started noticing all of that way before the divorce news.

Here is an interesting article about divorce in Korea: https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/3025102/more-south-korean-women-are-filing-divorce-taking-comfort

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with you hermana mia @gelisacarras.  AJH mistress can't be LDH, she is dating Se7en for a while now.  There's even a variety show where they went to his restaurant to eat.  LDH is a big star, for someone as big as her, she has plenty to lose to date someone married.  She has a good reputation to keep and to be involved in a scandal this big is unthinkable.  When AJH started cheating it was so obvious, he started to behave like a stupid idiot in his pictures, his hairstyle was like a teenager's, his appearance was unkempt etc.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

I agree with you hermana mia @gelisacarras.  AJH mistress can't be LDH, she is dating Se7en for a while now.  There's even a variety show where they went to his restaurant to eat.  LDH is a big star, for someone as big as her, she has plenty to lose to date someone married.  She has a good reputation to keep and to be involved in a scandal this big is unthinkable.  When AJH started cheating it was so obvious, he started to behave like a stupid idiot in his pictures, his hairstyle was like a teenager's, his appearance was unkempt etc.

Sis, Sev7en is dating Lee Da-Hae.  The BI actress is Lee Da Hee. I was also confused, but then I did a search and got the fact.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

De acuerdo @gelisacarras Lee Da Hee is with Se7en so the actress with the short hair that you mentioned must be  Moon Ji In, right?

Yes, she is. She is the one that gave me a bad hunch.

• Like 2

Please guys don't mention names here it only make our girl looked bad because this is her thread n not only sunnies come here to read, a lot of people out there lurking so be careful of what we say...BIG THANKS...she gave her everything already  n put herself on the line so what we need to do is  wait observe n support her for the time being...something is amiss n smell fishy to me why the other side is so quite but eager to wrap things up like afraid to be stumbled n caught,final countdown is coming just wait the REVELATION DAY sunnies fighting!!!:star::star::star:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2019 at 3:56 AM, Teresa Gascoyne said:

De acuerdo @gelisacarras Lee Da Hee is with Se7en so the actress with the short hair that you mentioned must be  Moon Ji In, right?

Lee Da Hee isnt the one who’s dating Se7en, its Lee Da Hae, the lead actress from the drama My Girl. Its 2 different actress...Lee Da Hee, AJH’s partner from Beauty Inside is a newbie actress, while Lee Da Hae is Korean drama queen...

Spoiler

72EXNc.jpg

Lee Da Hee from BI

lee-da-hae-1.jpg

Lee Da Hae, Se7en’s gf

Thanks @loveukoo for sharing GHS’s old tarot reading translated by our dearest sis @cheerkoo..I wonder what happen to her lately, I hope she’s alright.

Anyway in the reading it stated that she will have 2 sumthing, I believe it supposedly say 2 marriage but the editor or translator have no heart to say 2 marriages at the time, so she put there 2 serious relationships. But now with what happens with AJH, I hope she will wed another better man who will make her blissfully happy. And tbh, tho at the time I too refuse to believe she wont enter a happy-ever-after one time marriage, I doubt the reader was talking abt her relationships. Becos we all know GHS is a no nonsense person. Once she gives her heart, it means she has marriage in mind. We all also know she really loves her first bf from college, which left her devastated when she caught him cheating with her friend. And although there was no offical statement or declaration, from many different interviews in recent years, we know she has at least one bf between her BOF days & AJH. She said so in HT with Blood casts; she break up with a certain celebrity bf becos he was too obsessed with keeping their relationship a secret to a point nobody knows abt them. In another interview she talked abt when the sudden scandal abt her & STJ that came out of nowhere in 2012 (or was it 2011), which confused her since she never even met him...she revealed then she was filming AB in Taiwan, she was seeing someone seriously & has to travel back & forth between Taiwan & Korea just to comfort her bf...so put 2 & 2 together the celebrity bf she talked abt in HT could be this one she had while filming AB...so the very least AJH was her 3rd bf, not counting if she has others in between the time frame...anyway I hope she will find a man soon, doesn’t matter if he’s a celebrity or not so long he sincerely loves GHS & will take car of her & make her happy 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@gelisacarras maybe you are right about your hunch but isn't it AJH likes Big B_ _Bs? He even critized our angel's n_ _p_les, right? Well, at the end of the day, we well all know who the actress whom our angel's referring to. Justice will always PREVAIL...

• Like 3

10 hours ago, joarjess said:

@gelisacarras maybe you are right about your hunch but isn't it AJH likes Big B_ _Bs? He even critized our angel's n_ _p_les, right? Well, at the end of the day, we we all know who the actress whom our angel's referring to. Justice will always PREVAIL...

My opinion is that he said to her that she is no longer sexy and the nip as an insult, he was mad at her. As a married woman I can tell you that sometimes an argument goes out of control and then comes the insults; it’s like a verbal war out of angriness. It’s not necessary what the person really feels, it’s that in an hot argument, couples tends to insult to each other. If the main suspect is his lead actress in BI, notice that she has flat chest and horrible legs. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

I think this is the proof of his affair that she submitted to court

She deleted it, I was curious :blink:

• Confused 1

hello sunnies Today I have seen comments on social networks, many bad, some good. Of the good ones I have seen of divorced women who point out that they said and felt the same as our Koo when they were in their divorce process and that they had the same rage and that many also attacked them and said bad things about them, even if the husband had been the big culprit of the relationship failure.

That people should not look at the lives of others and rather take care of their own lives. It seems to me that the criteria voices appear to defend and that their voice can gain weight, we have hope and we keep the support, because everything bad will happen.

Our Koo will be better, little by little, some days will be better than others, but let's have patience and love towards her. Let's keep up, our Koo does a long way to lead a sincere life and her example will also help other women, to maintain their views and to respect them.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

AJH must have hurt her real bad for her to have this reaction. Those like me who have follow her since BOF days, and some who have been following her even longer must known these were totally not her style. As I mention in earlier post over the years she did mention abt having bf in separate interviews:- at least one time she mention abt seeing a younger guy, then in another interview she mention abt having a bf when STJ scandal break out while she was in Taiwan filming Absolute Boyfriend, then in HT she revealed she break up with a celebrity bf  becos he was too secretive abt their relationship...so my point is, either the bf she mentioned was referring to one person or 3 different bfs, we will never know becos she was never get caught nor does she said too much abt her bf in her social media, therefore nobody really know what’s going on in her private life until the time she mentioned vaguely  abt it herself... that’s how private a person she is, yet now she bare everything abt her relationship with AJH...dont you its weird & that she revealed that much? She must have hurt beyond her mind with what AJH did.. so I hope she will get what she wants from AJH & moves on with her life

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

After reading again, carefully, the texts between them, I understand the level of anxiety, unconfidence, and hurt she was suffering. I can understand more and more the type of life she was living with her husband. It was hell! She was abused, mainly emotionally. I can’t affirm if he hit her, but she mentioned that when he got home drunk, he got violent. She just vent out of pain, angriness. AJH was not a boyfriend, he was her husband, her supposely life partner!

Fortunately, she is no longer that girl who prefers to keep quiet and in silence, no matter how frustrated and hurt she is; no, no more of that old Koo! She is no longer afraid to expose all who has been hurting or wanted to hurt her. She is mature now, she has confidence. She can now deal with her personal situation, and continue with her life, with her work; she is no hiding anymore, she is still in social media sharing news with fans, and she doesn’t give a dam her antis. That’s my girl!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Hello Apparently they are investigating about the gown that appears in a photo, however, at least in IG there are people who think that the journalists of a certain news site, are trying to make KHS look bad and favor their opponent ... it seems to me that it is already too much what our k must suffer, imagine what thousands of non-celebrity women should go through, in similar situations...

I agree with @gelisacarras, that is my girl!! It takes strength and is having it, to withstand that press and those people who speak odiously. Fighting Koo!:heart:

• Like 5