Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[Caution] Members will be temporarily blinded by the brightness of Soompi Light Mode. Sunglasses are advised.
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

59 minutes ago, myonenonly said:

Serves him right. He might be silent but the people around him are bad influence. He doesn’t have the capability to decide for himself.( my opinion, the way I read the texts between him & Koo)...’ok honey this, ok honey that’ ...??...& he’s asking for a divorce! Gee-wheez!

It is funny because some people say that his wife wanted to control him, but it seems that he is the one being controlled by other people, as you said, people around him and that are bad influence (heavy drinkers, irresponsible, immature people). I also have a question, were the famous texts posted by Dispatch recent conversations, or from one or two years ago?  I never paid too much attention to those texts, and I am really curious now. People judged GHS (obsessive, controlling wife) because of the texts. At first, I did not noticed that, but again, I never paid too much attention to them.

I feel so angry and deceived with this guy, because I started following him way before Blood drama, because he catch my attention and I was curious about him after watching “You who came from the stars”. That was when I learned that he was a recognized model (with a strong fan base in Thailand and Indonesia; as a fact, many of GHS antis come from these countries). Then I saw him in a movie (Fashion King) and another drama, “You are all surrounded”. I read everything about him in social media (his Tweeter and IG accounts). I never noticed something out of place about him. My perception was that he was a mature, hardworking young man, who has never has had any type of scandal. So I was pleased when both started dating. And at the end, I was defrauded by him!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@gelisacarrasThe released text messages by Dispatch covers 3 years (?) since the time they were married.  During the one and half years of marriage they were so sweet calling each other honey.  I think it got bad when Ahn was rumored to be cheating which according to the blind item around May 2018.  Any cheated wife will react like Koo did, she lost trust in him. Koo started to ask where he's been and who he was with.  And any cheated wife's natural reaction will be to ask for more money in return, for  the heartaches.  I fully understand Koo to be demanding because of Ahn's infidelity. Most of the wives I know have the same tendencies, it's pretty normal.

(My dates are just approximate, I refuse to read the texts again, it's heartbreaking)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@gelisacarrasThe released text messages by Dispatch covers 3 years (?) since the time they were married.  During the one and half years of marriage they were so sweet calling each other honey.  I think it got bad when Ahn was rumored to be cheating which according to the blind item around May 2018.  Any cheated wife will react like Koo did, she lost trust in him. Koo started to ask where he's been and who he was with.  And any cheated wife's natural reaction will be to ask for more money in return, for  the heartaches.  I fully understand Koo to be demanding because of Ahn's infidelity. Most of the wives I know have the same tendencies, it's pretty normal.

(My dates are just approximate, I refuse to read the texts again, it's heartbreaking)

Thank you! I have always suspected that the problems started when he was filming Beauty Inside. He started changing since then.  I did notice from his posts in IG that he was staying at his place in Seoul, and not going home in Yongin. If my husband start doing something like that, of course I will be doing the same as GHS did! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Her song come out already here's the lyrics;

Where is my heart?

Where are you?

Nothing lasts forever 

I have lost my feelings n u forever lost me

I don't have time to look back at the loneliness 

Everyday in your dreams on the night you're sleeping when you're drunk 

Is there a tomorrow where you're better than yesterday?

Hope turn in despair n memories are now like a sin

You're breathing that reaches my ears 

A farewell i could not refrain from 

Why should i live? 

The song that u have been singing,when my heart is crying should i die?

Is my heart here? Are u here?

Nothing lasts forever 

I can't hold back from saying goodbye 

I'll never be there again,just only to u

I'm gone.

So while composing this song she has been decided already  to let go n move on,it's really good to hear her song but so sad n heartbreaking have similarities  with her other song MUST I DIE....really if u doesn't know how to handle yourself if you're heartbroken LOVE CAN KILL YOU I'm happy that she's strong n positive n being busy with her work is a great motivation to forget all her  burdens/sorrows.

God bless you always believed that everything is going to be alright. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I never think this new song of KOO is for Ahn. Do any sunny here think like that ?! Why she loves him yet?! Do any girl love a guy like Ahn ?! I really felt sad after reading negative comments on her in her new video.

I always feel that If I were in her shoes, i can't open up bravely even though I didn't do anything wrong, just afraid for nasty negative comments because I'm not a strong girl like KOO.

I know she went so many hardships till now, nevertheless it's always painful to hear negative comments.

I don't know how KOO feels after all these negative comments.:tears: 

I don't know how to feel or react about our KOO's situation :tears:

Do i feel proud of KOO .. because she bravely came out to public and reveal the true face of Ahn without frightening about her popularity, fame, negative comments?! Or do I feel sorry for her to come out unlike other previous divorced celebrities, where 'she' didn't speakup anything about her divorce. :tears:

KOO how much u can tolerate all these hardships?! U r a normal girl like of us, doesn't u ?!:tears:

I know it's really a foolish thing to think to please everyone in the world but even after that I can't take this harsh words on KOO. 

I really worried about our KOO's future... what will happen to her?! :tears:

Why anything she does or all her decisions in her personal and career life turns to be a wrong decision?! Why she is not getting any happiness from her loved ones?! Why everyone betrays her?! Do she really loves them a lot?! :tears:

When she live happily and peacefully if always bad things happens to her?!:tears:

There is a saying, "if that Almighty closes a door, he opens a window" . If this is true, then where is the window for our KOO?! :tears:

Hat's off KOO....Some people make themselves shut behind the closed doors if sth like this happend to them, even Ahn, just because of fear about negative comments on them but u came forward and do posts on ig and do ur works even though u know u will get negative comments. 

Hope atleast now, after all your hardships, brokeups, broken heart, bearing harsh meaningless baseless Comments, that Almighty gives u a peaceful and happy life what u always wished for. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, Pearl said:

So while composing this song she has been decided already  to let go n move on,it's really good to hear her song but so sad n heartbreaking have similarities  with her other song MUST I DIE....really if u doesn't know how to handle yourself if you're heartbroken LOVE CAN KILL YOU I'm happy that she's strong n positive n being busy with her work is a great motivation to forget all her  burdens/sorrows.

God bless you always believed that everything is going to be alright. 

A reliable GHS fan account pointed that this new song is actually a remake from one of her movie Daughter osts in 2014. GHS remade this song with different interpretation and new arrangement with piano version. The lyrics remain the same. So she did not change the lyrics to specifically relate it to current condition. 

I have watched Daughter, so this is indeed familiar. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

@loveukooThose negative comments are fabricated, they are so silly made by useless people.  Don't pay any attention to them, we, Koo's fans are not stupid. We know that she is an honest person, she may not be perfect but she has good intentions. Let's continue to pray for her well being, spiritual, physical and emotional in Jesus name.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@loveukooThose negative comments are fabricated, they are so silly made by useless people.  Don't pay any attention to them, we, Koo's fans are not stupid. We know that she is an honest person, she may not be perfect but she has good intentions. Let's continue to pray for her well being, spiritual, physical and emotional in Jesus name.

Amen sis!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I still think that Koo enjoys the trust and confidence of the Koreans.  Her works are widely received like her novel and the Life Companion book and her song is gaining attention. Unlike "he who must not be named" has a massive call to boycott his activities.  Those negative comments are coming from international troublemakers who is trying to discredit Koo but they are wasting their time, we fans, know better.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, hyeechan said:

A reliable GHS fan account pointed that this new song is actually a remake from one of her movie Daughter osts in 2014. GHS remade this song with different interpretation and new arrangement with piano version. The lyrics remain the same. So she did not change the lyrics to specifically relate it to current condition. 

I have watched Daughter, so this is indeed familiar. 

She did change some lyrics n differently arrange it;

I guess you're well n over me

Just like that I'm writing about my day again

My eyes get wet at the sunset 

Again today the red tears flow into my cup...first part of the original version n the rest the same...there is no me who was yours,last part,but still hve the same feeling n sound.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, gelisacarras said:

Amen sis!

She doesn't gamble n gave her all if  she's not confident enough  to nail n win it...if u have noticed that person was very submissive n anything our girl said he agreed upon,in my observation like he wanted to hide n bury something so that cannot be found out/caught.

As her fan for more than a decade Hyesun never ever say an empty words n never had any scandal as well so just wait...hve a nice n wonderful day ahead!!!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

While browsing/searching something  i found out some articles about our girl posted photos in her instagram the funny thing is anything she posted has a story behind it,its like  anything about her is their business to make story  n money i guess maybe an article about her selling like a hot potato.They say anything they wanted to,i feel bad/sorry towards her its like her misery is majorities happiness.

Having a high technology is good n helpful if people use it in a good cause not to mock n bring a person down really the world is so cruel n unfair only one click can make life going upside down...its way much better before when using everything in the means of letters,telegrams,telephone etc.

How i wish  we can go back time...sigh...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

10 hours ago, Pearl said:

While browsing/searching something  i found out some articles about our girl posted photos in her instagram the funny thing is anything she posted has a story behind it,its like  anything about her is their business to make story  n money i guess maybe an article about her selling like a hot potato.They say anything they wanted to,i feel bad/sorry towards her its like her misery is majorities happiness.

Having a high technology is good n helpful if people use it in a good cause not to mock n bring a person down really the world is so cruel n unfair only one click can make life going upside down...its way much better before when using everything in the means of letters,telegrams,telephone etc.

How i wish  we can go back time...sigh...

That is why I never read articles mainly from international sites. As I said before, the majority of her antis are not from Korea. The proof is that all of her work is being recognized and doing very well, her last book is a bestseller. I stopped reading bad comments. Not to mention that there are many fake accounts, the same person creates various accounts. I have confirmed it recently. As sis @Teresa Gascoyne said, Koo enjoys the trust and confidence of the Koreans. She knows her people loves and supports her.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

It seems that some of fans of KOO also not welcoming the behavior of KOO posting her pics oftenly in her ig and they are also not supporting the release of her new video song. Dislikes of that video increasing slowly day by day. Their behaviour making me scared to death. What if her new video gets more dislikes?! I too feel sometimes after reading hate comments on her post that it would be good if she stops posting her pics. Since KOO is a deep person we can't understand her.   

Koo Please stop hurting yourself ....It gives u more pain if u active in ig now. :tears::tears::tears::tears:

I have seen some articles about KOO's ig postings in YouTube. I don't know why but I feel, by this situation of KOO becomes even more worse. God.. please stop all of this as soon as possible. :tears::tears::tears: 

It would be good if we were koreans. Atleast we try our level best to reach KOO to help her. :tears::tears::tears: 

Poor KOO..... All of ur fans can understand u and how much pain u r going through now. For ur haters it's just a divorce matter but for u and us It's a feeling of betraying again. It's really impossible to anyone to be strong even after so many hardships,heart breaks, failures, criticism continuously through out the life. But please be strong just for only this time. After that go away from all good and bad words and live happily with ur well wishers. :tears::tears:

If my words irked anyone let me know i will delete this. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, loveukoo said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B28tpdqHkEs/?igshid=m5xbkiiwr766

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Why doesn't she spend her time with her bestie SHJ. Now she needs warms hugs from her family and friends. We know that she is suffering a lot but we can't do any help to her. 

Sis, I understand your concern very well, so don’t feel bad. My major advice for you is don’t read articles or watch videos in YouTube regarding Koo.  Most of them are directed to international fans, of whom the vast majority does know little or nothing about Koo.  I have noticed that most of them are full of errors and malinterpretations,  so I prefer not to watch or read anything in those sites.  I am sure that her people in Korea appreciates her the most.  The main proof is how her work is well received by Koreans.  Her last IG post with Mango is adorable, and she shared that the book "Life Companion" is a bestseller!  She is a winner, not a looser. Koreans know she is a good person, with a big heart; with no previous scandals in her life. Most of them know that something big must have happened for her to act as she did. So why to get so concern?  Regarding the song, and as I explained to someone, it is an old song with a few changes and new arrangement with piano. It is the OST of her movie “Daughter”. I am sure she has been working on it for some time, even before the divorce issue. Why? Because she has been working with someone else on the rearrangement of the song, and this takes time, it’s nothing that you can do one day to the other. 

In my opinion, she simply wants to share with her fans that she is ok, even during the hard time she is facing.  She is not the type of person that will spent time crying and being silently; she is clear that the life must go on. She seems to have the best attitude toward her future.  Moreover, she has peace in the middle of her divorce process.  The peace of knowing that you are doing things right, and you have a clear conscience. She does not need to hide from the public, like that other person. Fans must understand that! She is strong, no matter how much she is suffering, she is ok and she will be better. She has dealt with a brakeup previously, a very hard one for her (in my opinion, her real love, the love of her live was that former boyfriend) so deal with this brakeup, at the end, it's not a big deal.  Her only concern is to be a divorcee, mostly for the sake of her parents. Koreans have been changing their minds about divorce, but not old, traditional people like her parents.

Regarding her best friend, SHJ, she is filming a drama or a movie at this moment (I did see a photo of her in Tweeter posing in front of a coffee cart).  I bet she is not alone, and she is receiving a lot of support and love from family and close friends.

So sis, please calm down, and just keep supporting and praying for her wellbeing. That's what she needs from us, her huge and true fans!

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hola, estoy de acuerdo! Ella es una persona fuerte, que hace lo que piensa. No tuve un buen tiempo y estoy tratando de hacer lo mejor posible. Desde lejos la podemos acompañar con nuestro amor y rezar porque estoy en buena compañía 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@gelisacarras sis, thankyou so much for ur warm words. Actually I never see any articles and videos about her but unfortunately I saw an article in netizenbuzz on her new video song. They post the comments of koreans from Naver (in which I once saw all good comments about her dating and marriage) which is full of harsh comments. Really i felt sad after reading koreans comments mostly than international netizens comments. :tears:

Sis may be I'm going too much.... but I just want KOO should be happy. I won't say our KOO is perfect, she doesn't make mistakes but she doesn't deserve this hate. I really didn't see a girl being so strong like KOO in my entire 28 yrs life.

I too can say her previous breakup is very hard for her (she was there with him for many years even during fake scandal news) because after her breakup,i swear sis i didn't see her pure laugh on her face ( she used to smile always before her breakup even she faced a lot of ordeals) until she met Ahn. But this time its failure of her marriage, more painful than her love breakup. 

Her words from her book, "life companion" which she posted a pic along with mango in her ig recently, "i worked hard in life but I'm only left feeling unfair. I worked hard in my life but I want to turn back time. I worked hard in my life but I have nothing. You r the only one waiting for me unchanged. " makes me feel so sad. 

But after ur warm words, i felt better and hope and wish ur words about our KOO should come true. 

• Like 4