Quantcast
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Gu Hye Sun Signs With Husband Ahn Jae Hyun’s Agency

Jun 3, 2019
by E. Cha

Actress Ku Hye Sun has officially joined her husband Ahn Jae Hyun’s agency!

On June 3, HB Entertainment announced, “Ku Hye Sun has signed an exclusive contract with our agency.”

A representative of the agency went on to remark, “We are delighted to form this new relationship with Ku Hye Sun. Using a foundation of trust and communication between the agency and the actor, we plan to diligently support [Ku Hye Sun] so that she can actively promote not only as an actress, but also in a wide variety of fields. We ask that you show a lot of interest and anticipation for the actress’s future activities.”

Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun is currently in the midst of holding her exhibition “A World Without You, Loneliness for Me” at the Jinsan Gallery in Seoul. The exhibition will run from June 1 to July 28.

Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun married in May 2016 after starring together in the KBS drama “Blood.” Watch the couple in the drama that brought them together below!

Source: Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2019 at 6:05 AM, izaku said:

Thanks @izaku if you do have a twitter acc please do follow.

Also to everyone else if you have an Twitter do follow the acc @koohpics I will update more beautiful and gorgoues pic, vids and gifs of koo hye sun so more people would know and get to love her even more. So happy about koo signing to hb entertainment I hope this means an acting gig/drama is on the horizon missed her onscreen .

Edited by angel bo
  • Like 5

Any updates on GHS today? She postpone her event from June 1st to June 7th, right?

• Confused 1

Hai guys.... Hope all are doing well. Have you all seen pics of KOO's exhibition opening ceremony ?! I hope so :). I have been feeling overjoy after seeing those pics. It seems that there are a lot of peoples and photographers. It means successful. :D Asusal our Princess dressed so simple yet gorgeous. Her whitish skin is glowing even more by wearing a transparent black dress. And I think it's DC KOO gallery who organized snacks and drinks to the visitors?! It looks well arranged and mouth watering.:P  In instagram, sun_bits page translated KOO's interview. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@wildcherry sis hai... If u have instagram account, Please follow sun_bits where you can get whole information about our Princess. :)

@cheerkoo sis waiting for u, for any information about our KOO from DC KOO gallery

Like fan accounts

:wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ku Hye Sun Reveals Plans For Future Acting Projects

Ku Hye Sun recently shared her thoughts on her acting career.

On June 7, a press conference was held in Seoul to celebrate the opening of Ku Hye Sun’s art exhibition entitled “A World Without You, Loneliness for Me.”

During the event, the actress stated, “I’m thinking carefully about [future] roles and reviewing [future projects]. I want to challenge myself to new [roles] I haven’t taken on before, so I’m reading over the scripts carefully. I think I’ll be able to [act] again when both my feelings and the situations are in the right place.”

She continued, “In the meantime, I ended up drawing pictures. I was going to take a step back from drawing, but I ended up doing it again. After this exhibition, I think I’ll take some time to focus as an actor.”

Ku Hye Sun is currently in the midst of holding her exhibition “A World Without You, Loneliness for Me” at the Jinsan Gallery in Seoul. The exhibition will run from June 1 to July 28.

Previously, it was announced that the actress had signed an exclusive contract with HB Entertainment, which also represents her husband Ahn Jae Hyun

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

https://youtu.be/7ZfLmVBiLIU

@cheerkoo sis, please click and watch above video, there is a short news channel report about KOO's exhibition... Please do translate. What did they say about KOO's exhibition?! Thankyou in advance.

Credits : sun_bits @ instagram.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, loveukoo said:

https://youtu.be/7ZfLmVBiLIU

@cheerkoo sis, please click and watch above video, there is a short news channel report about KOO's exhibition... Please do translate. What did they say about KOO's exhibition?! Thankyou in advance.

Credits : sun_bits @ instagram.

Thank you @loveukoo

for finding YT version. There are few articles on it as well.

Let me summarize it.

Koo says that her current art exhibition's title and motivation come from the death of her very first pet. For several weeks, not only her but her whole family mourned the loss. She became very sick and devastated that she even sought the help of the hospital. That is when she started to draw. (It seems Koo heals herself through her art whatever the medium.) She usually works late into the night or early dawn and often listened to the BBS radio station which focuses on teachings and ways of Buddhism. That became a piece of news and that is the news on the above YT.

Koo says that she found peace and balance and release of sad obsession over her loss by listening to Buddhist monks while drawing. Teaching helped her to focus on tasks at hand and she regained the strength to better take care of her other pets. She wants to use the profit from the exhibition towards helping pets and animals.

Very recently, just before the start of the exhibition, Koo's husband lost his maternal grandfather. I have a feeling that is why she postponed her own interview time for the exhibition. Sincere good wishes and hopes for Koo and her entire family.

And, all the best for each and every Sunnies!!!!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=140860&page=1

I hope the above link shows everything that DC KOO presented to Koo. DC-Koo gallery got together really quickly and with the wonderful and brilliant help of "Evergreen", delivered the flower along w cookies and teas for Koo's opening interview day. Very beautiful and elegant. Due to time constraint, PayPal account could not be opened therefore the international fans could not participate. However, I am so thankful to Korean dc-Koo gal for working together so quickly and so well.

Evergreen wrote:

화분은 화욜 꽃집 방문해서 플로리스트분과 의논 끝에
흰색 호접란(아마빌리스)으로 결정했어.
단아하고 깨끗한 느낌이 쿠 이미지와도 잘어울리고
전시 분위기와도 잘 맞거 같더라구.
참고로 호접란의 꽃말은"행복이 날아오다"로 사랑하는 사람에게 줄때는 "당신을 사랑합니다"라는 뜻이기도 하대. 
선물은 유기농 쿠키와 허브티로 준비해서 어제(목) 내가 갤러리에 직접 전달했어.
화분과 선물 모두 오늘(금욜) 쿠에게  전해주신다고 하셨어. 

현생중이라 자세한 내용은 정산글 세울때 다시할게.
횽들 덕분에 전시회 서폿 무사히 마칠수 있었어.
모두 모두 ㄱㅅㄱㅅ

summary: Evergreen visited the florist and chose the flower after talking w the florist. The flower name is ?Amavilis? (sorry not time to look it up) The meaning behind the flower is "Happiness flies in and I love you". The color of the flower also gave a clean and elegant image and Evergreen felt that it fitted who Koo is and the feeling of the exhibition. She also bought organic cookies and herb teas and she herself delivered them to the gallery. She is also very thankful to dc members for making the event possible.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=140863&page=1

Above person went to see Koo at the exhibition interview day

2년전에 싸인회때 본 이후로
계속 시간이 안돼서 못보다가 드디어 쿠 영접하러 뛰어갔다ㅠㅠ
아...오랜만에봤는데
정말 심장 멎는줄
난 쿠보면 너무떨려서 말이안나와...
자리 거의 꽉채웠고 그외에도 사람들 많이 서있었어
쿠도 이렇게 많이 올줄 몰랐대ㅎㅎ

정말 하늘에서 내려온 천사같았다ㅠㅠ
언니..사랑해요
얼굴보고는 도저히 떨려서 말할수가 없어서 이렇게라도 남긴닷
summary: it has been 2 years since she saw Koo. She really thought her heart stopped when she saw Koo again. Whenever she sees Koo in person, she just cannot speak and she gets so nervous. Space was full w people and even Koo mentioned that she did not realize so many people will come. She says Koo is like an angel and says I love you Koo.

She also added that Koo answered questions sincerely and well.

There was no time set aside that day for signing...but Koo mentioned that there will be a signing time in July.

Sending best wishes for Koo's exhibition!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=87361

Koo explained her art:

Shapes of squares, circles, triangles, and outlines describe "her frame"--they represent her sense of order and balance. 

Inside the frame are freedom.

If her "frame" restrains and blocks overflow and chaos, what is inside are her thoughts and habits.

Fighting Sunnies and to Koo!!!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

@cheerkoo sis... Sorry to annoying you.i have a doubt,   

"We have both met genuine and peaceful life partners and have decided to live as each other's companion as of May 21st. Through time together we are learning the value of living for someone else. We plan to respecting each other's values. We promise to live together with healthful mind and beautifully. Please watch over us. Thank you. From AJH and GHS

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who do u think wrote these beautiful words ?!

I think KOO HYE SUN, Isn't she?! :wub: :wub:

Please give reply

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hello.... Sunnies....Hope all are doing well..... there is a good news...I think everyone knows about that, i.e., our KOO's art works were sold out. :D i don't know how many. Cheerkoo sis.... Please let us know if there is an information about this on DC KOO gallery. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

there are no news at dc-Koo about how her art exhibition is going.

is that really true @loveukoo?

I love that!! and thank you for the news!!!!

Koo said she is using the profit towards helping animals.

what a gal we have and love!!!

sorry Sunnies that I have not been able to translate more...life is just getting too busy these days.

all Fighting and stay healthy always!!!

love all the posts and thanks!!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

thank you loveukoo!!

I found the full article above.

But I will try to translate later (??)

But, it is very positive. 

The way Koo displayed her arts and the art themselves all moved the reporter to feel what  Koo may have been experiencing through her loss. 

Reporter saw the pix of the "girl" with the antenna as Koo suffering. 

I kind of felt like Koo drew that pic to represent her pet...I think many animal lovers often see their pets like their children...know what I mean?  ----and I agree with the reporter...maybe Koo drew only half of the body to signify the suffering that went on...for both parties.

Koo seems to have great understanding of her pets.

Like the antenna on that pix...there is a special communication that go on between Koo and her kids.

I remember cracking up when Koo was putting on make-up and AhnJu was keep on meowing. Koo was constantly having conversation with AhnJoo without moving from her bed...she seems to know what Ahnju is asking and complaining...Koo tells AhnJu that his bathroom is in that room and that he just has to look a little further..a little more...then amazingly AhnJu stopped meowing, as if to tell us that Ahnju indeed found that bathroom he is looking for. hahaha. When Goonbom kept on barking at Koo, she firmly told him that he just has to wait and quietly so that the "queen" can finish her task. Then, Goonbom stopped barking and sat down quietly for Mom the Queen to finish. hahahaha.

It is a wonderful news that Koo's art and booklets are sold out!! And it is just the beginning of July!! Exhibition ends July 28th!!

Thanks SOOOOO much loveukoo!!

Fighting to ALL Sunnies.

Stay cool. It is getting so hot!!

Turn on the fan like Koo and stay cool!!!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

@cheerkoo sis... Thankyou so much. Take ur own time for translation. It's ok sis even if u can't translate the whole article, i can understand ur situation. U said above article is positive... That's enough for us :D:wub:. I think u know that KOO's fan singing event going to be happen on 13th july i.e., coming Saturday. Hope that event will be a great success. 

Waiting for fan accounts ....

• Like 2
  • Love 1