Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies,

I’m so excited seeing Koo posted in English- Thank you Koo.  Hope it means that she's thinking of

International fans :D  A direct communication with fans - a glimpse of her thoughts on LOVE -

Victory?  Interesting - wonder what that means?  Like finding Love is like a victory in life?

I can understand pride, respect and innocence  - love that signature pic - that's so Koo & hubby :tongue:

The post is sorta like in poetic form - I really love her recent poems.  Really happy she's posting

a lot, connecting with fans, esp. with the many pics of paintings she did over the years.   She posted

those right after the post of the Dolls from all her dramas - "The time we met.  The days we love" 

Sharing with her journey - her dramas, her art, her music, her life- Lovely :wub: 

Hope she's doing well and in high spirit.  With Brother-In-Law by her side, I do feel better.  Before, I/we

would feel sad & worried when time in between her dramas are long!   Fighting Koo!

• Like 7

Yes I miss her so badly also.I don't know if moving from big agency to small agency is good idea for her.but I still trust her descision and I hope and pray that her agency is working hard to get her an acting gig or at least some tv appearances.We know koo if she wants something she will work hard for it.I remember when she was still in yg she don't wait for yg to find her work.shes th one going on audition to be casted.I know her first lead drama pure 19 she auditioned and she auditioned also for bof.Lets just wait.thers still10 months left before the year end.

• Like 3

구혜선, 반박 불가 꽃미모 근황 ‘원조 얼짱의 위엄’

본문듣기 설정

[서울신문 En]
배우 구혜선의 근황이 공개돼 화제다. 구혜선5일 구혜선은 자신의 인스타그램에 셀카를 공개했다. 사진에는 메이크업을 한 구혜선의 모습이 담겼다. 

얼굴을 클로즈업한 상태에서도 빛나는 구혜선의 피부가 눈길을 사로잡았다. 특히 맑은 눈망울과 밝은 미소는 보는 이들도 미소 짓게 했다.

한편, 구혜선은 지난 2016년 5월 배우 안재현과 결혼해 신혼 생활을 즐기고 있다. 지난해 2월에는 tvN ‘신혼일기’에 출연해 달달한 신혼 생활을 공개하기도 했다.
  • Like 3

On 2/13/2018 at 12:50 PM, Rain Song said:

Yes even min hyorin wife of bb taeyang doesnt follow taeaynag while tae yang follow her..

To never follow one's husband is one thing especially if they're celebrity whom most likely has separate private & public account. But to unfollow one's husband is another thing altogether.

However, probably it isnt such a big deal, our Madam Goo might accidently unfollow her hubby since she's new to IG, & didnt even notice she has already unfollow him:lol:

So love Koo's poems -  the one about not wanting to travel bc not wanting to leave them behind.  I think it's her kids/pets. 

Is she going somewhere? 

Spoiler

0002897425_001_20180305112733986.jpg?typ

This kinda looks like she's in a plane/coach...

• Like 5

"사랑해"..故심진보 사망에 '막영애'·구혜선 애도 물결 [종합]

본문듣기 설정

[OSEN=김나희 기자] 배우 고(故) 심진보가 심장마비로 지난 5일 세상을 떠났다. 향년 35세.

7일 복수의 관계자에 따르면 고 심진보는 지난 5일 심장마비로 사망했다. 빈소는 인천 주안 사랑병원 장례식장에 치러졌으며 7일 발인을 마쳤다. 고인의 유해는 인천가족공원에서 화장된 뒤 충북 괴산 상도중앙교회기도원에 안장된다.

지난 2002년 뮤지컬 배우로 데뷔한 고 심진보는 2011년 '막돼먹은 영애씨 시즌9'에 잔멸치 역으로 합류하며 얼굴을 알렸다. 시즌9부터 시즌11까지 '막돼먹은 영애씨'와 함께한 그는 특유의 정감 가는 연기로 따뜻한 웃음을 선사했다는 평이다.

또한 심진보는 '막돼먹은 영애씨 시즌9'에 합류하기 전인 지난 2008년 영화 '안녕? 허대짜수짜님!'에 출연해 필모그래피를 쌓기도 했다.

비보를 접한 '막돼먹은 영애씨' 식구들은 빠르게 빈소를 방문, 유족들과 함께 슬퍼한 것으로 알려진 상황. 드라마 제작진은 7일 OSEN에 "고 심진보는 출연 배우들과 몇시간 동안 연기 이야기를 할 정도로 연기 열정이 대단한 배우였다. 그리고 무엇보다 심성이 굉장히 착한 배우였다"면서 "배우들과도 친했지만 현장의 막내 스태프들까지도 두루두루 친했던 배우로 기억한다. 또한 동료 배우들의 조언을 깊게 받아들이고 연습했던 배우였다. 삼가 고인의 명복을 빈다"라는 추모글을 발표했다.

고 심진보와 서울예대 동기인 배우 구혜선도 7일 자신의 인스타그램을 통해 "사랑하는 나의 03 동기 심진보. 사랑해"라는 글로 고인을 애도했다. 이처럼 갑작스럽게 사랑하는 이들 곁을 떠난 고 심진보의 비보에 많은 이들이 애도가 이어지고 있다. / nahee@osen.co.kr

[사진] '막돼먹은 영애씨 시즌9' 포스터 및 스틸, OSEN DB
  • Like 3

“故심진보, 내 동기 사랑해”…구혜선 깊은 슬픔으로 애도

본문듣기 설정

[SBS funE l 강경윤 기자] 배우 구혜선이 안타깝게 유명을 달리한 배우 심진보를 애도했다.

구혜선은 7일 오후 자신의 SNS에 글을 올리고 “사랑하는 나의 03 동기 심진보. 사랑해”라는 글로 고인을 애도했다.

앞서 심진보는 지난 5일 자택에서 심장마비로 세상을 등졌다. 연락이 닿지 않는 점이 이상해 가족이 자택으로 찾아갔을 때 고인은 이미 숨을 거둔 뒤였다.

구혜선이 생전 고인과 남다른 인연을 맺어왔다. 심진보는 향년 42세였지만 배우의 꿈을 키우기 위해서 연세대 환경학과를 졸업한 뒤 다시 서울예대에 입학해 공부했다. 고인은 2003년 대학에서 배우 구혜선을 처음 만났다.

고인은 ‘막영애’에서 개성 넘치는 잔멸치 역으로 화제를 모았다. 그는 배우의 꿈을 포기 하지 않기 위해 연기를 하지 않을 때에는 커피숍에서 일하며 생계를 꾸려왔던 것으로 전해져 더욱 안타까움을 주고 있다.

심진보의 갑작스러운 사망 소식에 각별한 우정을 다져온 ‘막영애’ 출연진 등은 큰 비통에 빠졌다. 주인공 김현숙을 비롯해 송민형, 윤서현, 고세원, 정다혜 등 출연 배우들이 고인의 빈소를 찾아 애도한 것으로 알려졌다.

김현숙은 한 매체와의 인터뷰에서 “건강에 전혀 문제가 없었기에 충격이 더욱 크다.”면서 “생전 열정 많고 웃음 많고 친절했던 고인이었기 때문에 더욱 가슴이 아프다. 하늘에서라도 못다한 꿈을 이뤘으면 좋겠다.”고 진한 안타까움을 드러냈다.

‘막영애’의 또 다른 제작진 역시 “평소 밝은 모습을 보여줬던 고인이기에 갑작스러운 사망 소식이 안타깝고 믿기지 않는다.”면서 “항상 모든 일에 열정과 의욕이 넘쳤던 배우였는데 너무 젊은 나이에 세상을 떠나서 슬프다.”고 심경을 밝혔다.

심진보는 지난 2011년부터 2013년까지 ‘막영애’ 시즌9, 10, 11 등 3시즌에 출연했다.
  • Like 1

Hi Sunnies!!

Life got busy...

Shim JinBo, I found out, is an actor who started acting in musicals and later in Rowdy Young-Ae drama series that ran for over 11 years. He also went to a semester of college with GHS at the Seoul Art College in year 2003. GHS wrote in her IG, "Shim JinBo, my dear colleague, I love you." She is saying good-bye to her friend.

He was only 35 and died of heart attack/heart failure. 

It really made me cry...we almost lost Koo last year too.

Rest in peace to Koo's friend, Shim JinBo.

• Like 5

Hi rose Ann.

Winter Story does not have lyrics. Just beautiful music: piano version and cello version.

Summer Days does have words and I think I translated it here somewhere.

I kind of believe it is her apology and confession to her husband that she really needs and loves him. I remember the song as having really deeper story about them in it.....Sorry...can't do the translation at this time.

I heard in dc that Koo was seen, by some people, shrieking with joy when her husband picked out a big doll from one of those doll picking machines in Korea. keke. really cute. I could just imagine her laughter.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

안재현씨, 뒤에 인형을 들고 있는 분 구혜선씨 아닌가요...

본문듣기 설정

[마이데일리 = 여동은 기자] 배우 안재현이 봄날을 맞아 달달한 일상을 공개, 눈길을 끌고 있다. 

안재현은 17일 자신의 SNS에 "엄마생일'이라는 태그를 달고 포장된 인형을 들고 거리를 걸어가고 있는 사진을 게재했다. 

사진을 보면 몇 걸음 뒤에 인형을 들고 있는 아내 구혜선이 보인다. 

네티즌은 "귀여워요" "어머니 생일 축하드려요" 등 부럽다는 반응이다. 

[사진=안재현 인스타그램]

(여동은 기자 deyuh@mydaily.co.kr)

- ⓒ마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr). 무단전재&재배포 금지 -
  • Like 6

Thanks Rain Song.

AJH's IG made the news as it captured much attention. 

On 17th of March, AJH posted "Mom's Birthday" along with the pix of walking down the street with a big doll. Few steps back looks like his wife, GHS, also maybe holding another doll? (Many people think it is a big bag of rice puffs thare are sold on streets. keke)

Netizens leave messages like : Adorable, Happy Birthday Mom,,,"

• Like 5