Quantcast
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

OMG! Feast of d eyes! Heavenly beauty of our angel com fairy captured perfectly, her simple innocent beauty so refreshing she looked like a teenager to me...The more n longer u looked at her d more pretty she is...she's really a 'silent bomber' lol, happiness overload! This are d songs who suit u well angel'Pretty Woman', You're Beautiful', n Just d Way U Are...Thanks for ur unexpected appearance again angel Koo, waiting patiently for ur drama, stay safe fighting!By d way thanks for sharing her pix here fellow sunnies, fighting! 

• Like 14

Awww..:wub:I like her caption tho..it's still understandable.:D - (google translate) 

->>  'SBS Angel Eyes' shooting GHS younger days, Mr. yeolhyeon you gyubin amount of infantile ♡ pretty nice that Mr. Goo caring and uteumkkot Mr. Jung Jin Young gave back backlight shines incidents  ^~^♡

• Like 14

I just wanted to say salute/kudos to sis Aquarius (Sch.) for defending GHS at some blog site in regard to a recent article about her, specifically, the wedding pictorial. I'm sorry if I could not chime in this time because I'm feeling hypertensive of late. In relation to reeking hate on that blogsite, last month or around GHS's birthday, a hater named lanternlight stalked me on this very thread (how pitiful could that more be?) and posted my herein comment asking you guys to level the playing field by posting some positive comments for GHS thereat while berating me for bringing some of you (per her words, ''unbearable fans'') over there.

In defending GHS, sometimes it cannot be helped that we feel a little bit passionate esp. after realising how grossly unfair and horrible the comments are. But, as GHS fans, we should always seek to rise above them, the lowly haters or unjust critiquers by maintaining equanimity and commonsensicality---we should not stoop down to their level. Otherwise, that would be hypocrisy on our part.

On a lighter note, as usual, GHS was as usual, gorgeous from the inside out in the wedding pictorial. In my mind, I'd like to think it was her real wedding pictorial with an actor whom I'm shipping her with. Kekekeke. Kidding aside, I love that besides simplicity, grace, and elegance, GHS likewise exuded this sweet air of sensuality in the wedding pictorial.

Happy New Year to GHS and to all.

TLT, hwaiting!

• Like 11

ku hye sun is really beautiful and pretty and the simple wedding gown fitted her well she look so young very pretty

• Like 9

Sukreen, big thanks for d news update of our angel.Yes! YES she did it! Congratulations  angel Koo for winning BEST ACTRESS ADP awards, we will rejoice n be glad in it bcoz d fruit of ur hardwork appreciated n acknowledged by Filipinos, thank you mabuhay!Hve a nice day/night everyone fighting, to our silent bomber angel Koo take care always fighting! 

• Like 12

YES! congrats to my angel KHS. What a great news. You deserved it. God bless you and take care. Fighting!

Happy new year to all sunnies!

• Like 11

Weeeeeeeeehh!! Ku Hye Sun w/ Ahn Jae Hyun at the 2015 KBS Drama Awards!:wub: [泪流满面] #BLOOD 

Embedded image permalinkCXjl2u-UMAQLtB1.jpgCXjWpdaVAAATR8T.jpgCXjWl0BUoAUcF-s.jpgCXjWpPYUoAIs2AE.jpgCXntO9TUwAAWcL-.jpgCXjSXmVUkAQ_BW-.jpgEmbedded image permalinkCXjhPMPU0AEO1bl.jpgCXjffg9UoAIP0vo.jpgCXjs-mrU0AEf0Dj.jpgCXjuwXbUQAEiBr6.jpgCXntPXVVAAEZJa8.jpgCXntN3_UoAAWoJc.jpgCXjs_LCUEAACI22.jpgCXjs--MUoAEM_xa.jpgEmbedded image permalinkCXjQ49dUAAAPXs6.jpglHI_RrAv.jpg  CXjx2m1VAAAPk61.jpgCXmKYEPUoAAkprJ.jpg

cto 

• Like 15

I am disappointed that Goo Hye sun and Ahn Jae Hyun didn't win KBS couple award.. usually KBS couple does not limit to 1 couple but multiple.. sigh.. is it because their votes is much lower than the rest of the couple?

• Like 7

[S영상] 장혁 채시라 한채아 구혜선 등, '2015 KBS 드라마의 주인공들' (KBS 연기대상)

stardailynews

151231 KBS 연기대상 레드카펫 구혜선 안재현 직캠 by ace

• Like 13

Happy New Year 2016 to all Sunnies, where ever you are.

Happy New Year dearest princess Koo, May 2016 bring you more success, good health and happiness.

God bless.

Happy-New-Year-2016-quotes-wishes-poems1

• Like 9

So happy to see our girl attending the ceremony and am proud that the couple was nominated! On a personal note, I'd really have liked it better if she'd have worn both a dress and a smile. The couple looks so sullen in most of these shots. Why? :huh:

• Like 10

As one of the DC fans said, I am so proud of Koo and AJH for walking down the red carpet together and then staying for the entire ceremony to give hands to fellow professionals. Bravo to them both. Ceremony is not just for the award winners but for all those who worked hard to bring entertainment to us all. I just think it is an amazingly wonderful and meaningful gesture by both actors. Also, how smart of them...it is a great way to promote each other to the media. 

Happy New Year to all of us and to Koo and AJH. May the new year bring for them more camera time and success that they deserve.

• Like 15

Guest S_sun

Thanks Sunnies for all the updates!

What a lovely end to the year! Thanks to PH sunnies and AE fans in PH! So happy GHS is well-loved and appreciated in PH!

Congrats GHS-ssi for winning the ADP Best Actress of the Year poll!  :wub:

Also the gift of our girl  attending the year end KBS awards ceremony! She and AJH representing Blood and graciously applauding with others for the award winners ! So proud of her! :)

Yes I would like to see her in a pretty  dress but still to see her enjoying herself, laughing at the jokes and celebrating with the others in other dramas is endearing. She is indeed a cool person! She looked tired  as she just came back from China. Please have a good rest and  re-energize! We miss you and love you dearly.:wub:

Please come back in 2016 with more drama and activities! :)

Happy New Year to GHS-ssi and all Sunnies and families!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdHEfsET3-pxuGNWl7W0Z