Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Its always a treat to watch such a beauty and seeing so many pictures of her just make my day...so thank you all sunnies for updates....Really Koo is living porcelain doll so damn Pretty :wub: and i love her outfit and her smile adding more charm in it....so glad to see happy and smiling koo... Really hope TLT do best and Chinese fall in love with Koo :) 

• Like 15

Thanks all for the updates and pics etc!

Happy to see GHS! In the pic with Zhang Han, she looks like a sweet loving wife! kkk

Baidu fans, thanks for showing support and love to GHS. What a warm welcome to her! :)

Yes she looks like a beautiful porcelain doll here with sunshine radiating out! Hope you don't mind me re-posting the lovely pic!

credit as tagged and https://loveghs.wordpress.com/2015/11/15/photo-151115-ku-hye-sun-the-legendary-tycoon-poster-shoot/#more-28268

12208398_1518926175092021_56077829855373

2BF4DOoZ0UZRnyT0k9XQIt9NxGgDpAGTlhr20Kuv

Hi Sunnies, thanks for sharing pictures and videos of our princess and her co-stars of LT.  Just from the pictures of our main couple, I can already see the chemistry so it would be interesting to watch their interaction on screen.  GHS looked beautiful in the press conference.

I'm a little surprised that the names of the characters were changed but I assume that GHS will play the first wife of Run Run Shaw, Wong Mee-chun.  They married in 1937 until her death in 1987 at the age of 85.  They had four children.  This man was amazing in that he remained married to the same woman until her death unlike his other Chinese billionaire counterparts with three or four wives.  From his interviews, he seemed to be God-fearing and mentioned his gratefulness to the Lord for all his blessings.  He married his second wife, Mona Fong, 10 years after his first wife's death at the age of 90 years old.  I'll be curious if the drama will end up to the time of his death at the age of 107 or end at the height of his success.  

• Like 11

[News] Ku Hye Sun, Republic of China captured perfectly innocent beauty 'Hallyu Goddess' (bing trans) *korean news

201511161348104710_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 배재련 기자]

구혜선이 미모로 대륙을 사로잡았다.

11월15일 배우 구혜선은 중국 상하이에서 열린 드라마 '전기대형' 홍보 행사에 참석했다.

이날 구혜선은 남자 배우 장한 곁에서 다정한 포즈를 취해 보이며 남다른 우정을 자랑했다. 또 그녀는 아름다운 긴 생머리를 자랑하며 청순 미모로 대륙을 사로잡았다.

구혜선은 중국 최대 드라마 제작사 화책미디어가 투자하는 대작 드라마 ‘전기대형(传奇大亨)’ 여주인공으로 발탁되며 '한류 여신'의 인기를 이어갈 예정.

드라마 ‘전기대형’은 자수성가한 중국 영화계 대부 ‘고연매(顾延枚)’가 엔터테인먼트 제국을 건설한 화려한 일대기를 그린 작품이다. 구혜선은 극중 여주인공으로 고연매의 아내이자 그와 지고지순한 사랑을 하는 후비위 역을 맡았다.

작품에는 구혜선을 비롯해 중국의 대세 실력파 배우 장한(张翰), 대만의 로코퀸 진교은(陈乔恩), 핫한 신예 여배우 송일(宋轶) 등이 함께 출연해 연기호흡을 맞춘다.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201511161348104710

• Like 15

Hi Sunnies,

Thanks all for bringing the wonderful news & pics - she's so beautiful & graceful- love that pic of hers holding the telephone <3

@khs7 - please do keep sending us those whirlwind of pics - love your enthusiasm sis ;)

@sheherizade3 sis - thanks for the background info SRR Shaw's 1st & 2nd wife.  If GHS is playing the role of SRR's first wife,

then indeed, she is the main female lead.  Wow, I think it's a very big deal that Huace Media made the conscious decision

to go with GHS as the drama's main female lead in this big, big production.  Perhaps, it's because of her popularity with Chinese

fans and with international fans as well.  It speaks volume of her popularity with fans all over (except for SK??).

So Happy to see that heart-melting smiles of GHS again!   It's been so long- don't even remember since when??   It's hard being in

China by herself in a foreign land- doing challenging work with the high pressure of being female lead.  She's one brave soul!!!

Really hope & pray the TLT team- main actors & actresses, everyone she's working with are kind to her <3 <3

Edited by geumtrangdi
  • Like 12

"Legend Tycoon" conference media group's visit throughout (with good benefits, Joe Chen & Zhang Han)

Han hit the face Aarif denied a penalty Nazha write a review (with good benefits cut) 

cto 

( I wish someone will translate the vids especially that 1st clip coz I heard the reporter asked KHS & mentioned LMH's name.:w00t::sweatingbullets: Just curious since zhang & joe laughred too) hehe:lol:

Edited by khs7
  • Like 10

Here another news

매일경제

구혜선, 중국 `전기대형` 여주인공 발탁 `한류 대세 입증`

기사입력2015.11.16 오후 3:21 최종수정2015.11.16 오후 3:22

20151116_2703794_1447654522_99_201511161

[매일경제 스타투데이]

지난 15일 배우 구혜선이 중국 상하이에서 열린 드라마 '전기대형' 홍보 행사에 참석해 눈길을 끈다.

중국 최대 드라마 제작사 화책미디어가 투자하는 대작 드라마 ‘전기대형(传奇大亨)’ 여주인공으로 발탁되어, 한류 열풍의 대표 여배우로서 인증받은 것.

드 라마 ‘전기대형’은 자수성가한 중국 영화계 대부 ‘고연매(顾延枚)’가 엔터테인먼트 제국을 건설한 화려한 일대기를 그린 작품이다. 구혜선은 극중 여주인공으로 고연매의 아내이자 그와 지고지순한 사랑을 하는 후비위 역을 연기 할 예정이다.

작품에는 구혜선을 비롯해 중국의 대세 연기파 배우 장한(张翰), 대만의 핫한 진교은(陈乔恩), 떠오르는 신예 송일(宋轶) 등이 함께 출연해 함께 연기호흡을 맞춘다.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003621012&lfrom=twitter

• Like 7

thanks @khs7 for all the pictures and videos... hoping for more posts..." GHANG MISS YOU NA"...... THANKS ACTIVE AGAIN.... MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU...

Ghaaang! Miss u & love u too!:wub: Missed chitchatting w/ u! Gonna take time to "chika2x" w/ u again on my free time ha? 

For the love! :wub:

• Like 5

"Legend Tycoon" conference media group's visit throughout (with good benefits, Joe Chen & Zhang Han)

( I wish someone will translate the vids especially that 1st clip coz I heard the reporter asked KHS & mentioned LMH's name.:w00t::sweatingbullets: Just curious since zhang & joe laughred too) hehe:lol:

Anyone who understand Chinese, correct me if i am wrong :)

Reporter asked Koo you have worked with LMH and now working with Han so who is more handsome?  (My two cent they asked this question because  lmh was lead in korean version of bof and Han was lead in Chinse version of bof and Koo did role of Jandi)

koo replied with smile both are handsome and each have their own charm... than reports said  (koo) she successfully and cleverly answer/escape.....

Another fan in weibo mention that he/she was lucky got koo signature and koo also write (sign) her name in Chinese and after signing she ask her/his (fan) did i write my name correct ? so fan was impress that koo  can  even write Chinese :D 

Edited by shanzay01
  • Like 15

( I wish someone will translate the vids especially that 1st clip coz I heard the reporter asked KHS & mentioned LMH's name.:w00t::sweatingbullets: Just curious since zhang & joe laughed too) hehe:lol:

Anyone who understand Chinese, correct me if i am wrong :)

Report asked Koo you have worked with LMH and now working with Han so who is more handsome?  (My two cent they asked this question because  lmh was lead in korean version of bof and Han was lead in Chinse version of bof and Koo did role of Jandi)

koo replied with smile both are handsome and each have their own charm... than reports said  (koo) she successfully and cleverly answer/escape.....

Another fan in weibo mention that he/she was lucky got koo signature and koo also write (sign) her name in Chinese and after signing she ask her/his (fan) did i write my name correct ? so fan was impress that koo  can  even write Chinese :D 

Waaahaha! I knew it! I knew that Ku will surely be asked regarding that.:w00t::lol: Thanks much @shanzay01 sis!:wub:

• Like 9

Thanks Sunnies for all the wonderful updates.

Now that Koo is getting some attention in China for the new drama, careless Korean reporters are coming out as well.

Korean reporters tend to bring out past about the actors--those who are careless and don't care about the actors do not check their facts!! Again,,,the article posted in previous page is saying that Koo owns the 3 story building (we the fans know it used to be cafe M---her sister and her husband operated it---and we all know that it is no longer cafe M but a sushi restaurant.) but of course,,,,these careless Korean reporters do not care what lies they create and spread about celebrities...as long as their name and articles are circulated. Then, the anti-fans run with it and accuse Koo of being a liar. SHAME also on their supervisors who do not check on their staff's works. 

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 15

Thanks Sunnies for all the wonderful updates.

Now that Koo is getting some attention in China for the new drama, careless Korean reporters are coming out as well.

Korean reporters tend to bring out past about the actors--those who are careless and don't care about the actors do not check their facts!! Again,,,the article posted in previous page is saying that Koo owns the 3 story building (we the fans know it used to be cafe M---her sister and her husband operated it---and we all know that it is no longer cafe M but a sushi restaurant.) but of course,,,,these careless Korean reporters do not care what lies they create and spread about celebrities...as long as their name and articles are circulated. Then, the anti-fans run with it and accuse Koo of being a liar. SHAME also on their supervisors who do not check on their staff's works. 

I am not sure why this reporter is harping about GHS owning the building except perhaps, she still owns it and just having it leased. It may be possible that instead of running Cafe Manolin, GHS decided to have the building rented.  She must have bought it as investment property.  If I were in her shoes, I would not sell it because it probably tripled in value from the time she purchased it.  Korean real estate is very expensive, especially Seoul, where the building is located.  South Korea has one of the most expensive real estate in the world.

• Like 11

@cheerkoo. thanks, gosh i'm so so sorry, i'm upsetting everyone here, i'll delete the news just post the link so as a reminder the antis is alwys around to ruin our princess.

Don't worry about it Sukreen.  Antis will be antis no matter what and we should not give too much credit to this minuscule minority.  I'm still in cloud nine after GSH landed one of her most important roles in the mega production Legendary Tycoon.  Now that's something these antis can chew on….LOL

Edited by sheherizade3
  • Like 14