Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Annyeonghaseyo Sunnies,

Really need everyone to step up-- please give me/GHS 5 minutes of your time-> register at mydramalist.com &

give rating to The MadonnaJust give a rating- 7.5/8.5/9 - don't overthink it - Haha! I should talk!!  JUST DO IT!

The whole purpose of the FF is to show GHS that we appreciate her artworks- that her craft is really genius only if people would take the time to absorb all that it has to offer- that she should keep pursue her passion in spite of all the antis' rants -it's BECAUSE THEY ARE WRONG!!!   If GHS was to go to MDL to check out our FF, she would not be very uplift about it - seeing that it has only 6 ratings. 

Actually, the FF seemed to be somewhat successful but MDL main pg #'s  do not show it! 

->  The Madonna YT page count increased over 100 since FF - from 2746 -> 2856

-> MDL activity stats -  51, 24, 35,46  & Discussion page stat (71 views)  show good #'s too - see pic below

I had hope to show FF's participation level with the # of ratings from viewers but seemed like Sunnies are really shy - they're participating but not give rating ??   Guys, if we want to COUNTER the anti's hateful words, then let's our action on MDL speaks of our love & admiration for GHS :wub::wub::wub:

Take action Now (5 min) & let's get the # of rating up to at least 100 users

Nov%2011%20The%20Madonna%20Status_zpsegh

Edited by geumtrangdi
  • Like 9

@geumtrangdi just wrapping watch Madonna at MDL but hasn't gave a comment there, my heptic schedule really exhausted me. so sorry can't be so active but still will try . Excited to watch The Legendary Tycoon bcoz of the story behind of Sir Run Run Shaw, hope everything goes smooth and many people helping each other for make this drama success.

from my childhood time, chinesse drama is not a new for me, coz it's really my taste before i attached kdrama just like this before.

when china release their story of drama/ movie, historical, 70's-era or even modern, China will have an awesome storyline there even they always make it into a long episode so hoping this project will make GHS exploring more her acting , and still i hope she will speak chinesse by her self just like Vanness Wu who not can't speak mandarin well when he got the role as Mei Chuo in Meteor Garden bcoz he always speak english but  he made so perfect there. and i know HS is not a chinesse , she's korean but if she can speak Chinesse i think it's better rather than get dubbed when she have a project in chinaland but again weather if she speak chinesse or korean, in Absolute Boyfriend she prove it that even her voice got dubbed and in reality she speak korean, but her expression as xiao fei really awe me. it shown she always want to make everything she do turn to be good and she really working hard on it.

Support her always, and hoping the team work and the actor/actress of The Legendary Tycoon will helping each other to make this awesome drama success.

Thanx for all the news sharing here, take care you all Sunnies.

• Like 8

Guest Carmel1

Hi sis @happie88b  & all of the "Shy Ones" -- please come out of your shell to cheer, support & appreciate GHS' first

film effort - The Madonna on MDL - YES?  (please consult FF poster for some instructions on MDL)

I'm counting on ALL - Fighting!!  :wub:

Hi Sis geumtrangdi,

You're a sweet sister and it's too hard to refuse your request.  I've watched Madonna once and I cannot make a comment until i fully understood the message of the movie but I do read the comments for help. I think I need to watch it a couple more times.  KHS is a genius and so it's really hard to comprehend her line of thinking, I know she meant well and does not want to prejudice anybody. And more importantly,I take religion seriously and I try to avoid  comments on sensitive issues that I do not understand. 

Edited by Carmel1

Hi sis @Carmel1 - thank you so much for sharing your thoughts - points taken :)    Just a few comments

1) For those who still haven't seen CC enough times to understand it, please visit MDL to read others' comments then take your time to make an educated rating for the film.   I apologize to rush everyone with adding their rating.  I had seen it many times and assumed it's so for everyone else - Sorry!

2)  You wrote,  "And more importantly,I take religion seriously and I try to avoid  comments on sensitive issues that I do not understand." -    Sorry - I didn't realize of the topic being "more serious" for others, I was thinking along the line of an informal exchange of cinematic related thoughts as viewers.  I'm glad that you shared so I can learn as an organizer- definitely helpful to understand topic & audience.  This is great bc it means that you're comfortable enough to share <3 <3

3) Just realized - the cool thing about an Online FF is that everyone can proceed at their own pace, own schedule to participate- versus real FF - single time, place & location.  Bc of this Incredible "Internet thing" (made possible by "Engineers") that we can have Sunnies revisit, examine GHS' 3 films together.  I'm very happy seeing even just a few of us talking about the Madonna! Take your time Sunnies - let's enjoy the journey!  I know that we will reach the "100 # of ratings" goal for GHS, eventually :lol:

Fighting Director Koo!!  Fighting Sunnies!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Omo! Omo! So excited for the TLT press conference on Sunday -   @Ariana27 sis - thanks for sharing C drama info - I think this is a great project for GHS to move beyond K-drama Formula (love story- boy/girl overcoming difficulties-> three-way love conflicts -> happy/sad ending)  This is a real biographical story of Sir Run Run Shaw, a very non-ordinary person, SO maybe his story might turn out to be K-drama Formula after all - JK haha!  

GHS will be amazing with her acting - she will gain many, many Chinese fans!

Edited by geumtrangdi
  • Like 7

To all fellow sunnies, who are tirelessly working so hard to promote our angel's works/projects from d past n present, I'm happily n greatly salute them, good job well done guys, I can't name u all but I know that u know yourselves...Not anyone can do that so keep it up, thank u! Because of my curiosity I visited a new site to find out what they r talking about our angel, really curiosity kills d cat! Bcoz I found out that most comments there about her are so mean/upsetting, so I decided to share again my thoughts there.Thankfully GHS is very open minded,optimistic n strong enough to face n deal any issues regarding her silently n keeps moving forward...But how I wish I had d power to make a law over SNS stating that anyone who judge/criticize celebrities/public figures so lightly is an offense/crime, if anyone break that law he/she will get a warning, repeated offense forcefully closed down d account n blacklisted...Perhaps I can write a petition send to Google (sigh, I'm dreaming)...Looking forward for d presscon of The Legendary Tycoon this coming sunday, take care of urself angel, sunnies fighting! 

Edited by chaellyn
  • Like 6

To all fellow sunnies, who are tirelessly working so hard to promote our angel's works/projects from d past n present, I'm happily n greatly salute them, good job well done guys, I can't name u all but I know that u know yourselves...Not anyone can do that so keep it up, thank u! Because of my curiosity I visited a new site to find out what they r talking about our angel, really curiosity kills d cat! Cozy I found out that most comments there about her are so mean/upsetting, so I decided to share again my thoughts there.Thankfully GHS is very open minded,optimistic n strong enough to face n deal any issues regarding her silently n keeps moving forward...But how I wish I had d power to make a law over SNS stating that anyone who judge/criticize celebrities/public figures so lightly is an offense/crime, if anyone break that law he/she will get a warning, repeated offense forcefully closed down d account n blacklisted...Perhaps I can write a petition send to Google (sigh, I'm dreaming)...Looking forward for d press con of The Legendary Tycoon this coming Sunday, take care of yourself angel, sunnies fighting! i think people are to free that why they like to criticized about her i think it should has the law to protect the actress and actor again the people like to bad mouth the and criticized the celebrities  

• Like 4

Good deeds reaps good karma, so fellow sunnies keep on spreading d good work n deeds of our angel GHS, let anti's/haters know that she had d brain not only beauty alone....People can't accept that her name alone speaks herself, no need to identify  n elaborate her works...angel keep moving forward we are all here always ready to support u no matter what, so fighting! 

Edited by chaellyn
  • Like 4

Annyeonghaseyo Sunnies,

Gosh, it's the second week of FF already!  This week's film Pieces of Memories - such a heart warming short film <3

This is what GHS is all about - taking all that's good&bad, ups&down, happiness/sadness of life- seeing them all as part of life and hold them dear (cherish them).  :wub:Don't forget to "Like/Heart" GHS on MDL :wub:

Please join me on MDL this week to delve deeper into POM, YES??  FB admins -please help spread the words- thx

BTW, we did well 1st week - YT CC count went up 150+  (~2740 -> 2902) &   MDL The Madonna -Activity graph -

COOL, right?  my fellow math loving sunnies ?

Have a Wonderful Weekend Dear Sunnies!   Fighting Beloved GHS!!   Fighting Sunnies

TM%20Week%201%20Activity%20Graph%20with%

2015%20KHS%20FF%20%202nd%20Week%20Poster

Edited by geumtrangdi
  • Like 8

Guest Carmel1

Attention geumtrangdi:  I've done my review of Madonna I gave it a 10-  Here's my review:

I am reluctant to write a review because I could not understand this film. Religion is a very sensitive subject to many people and I do not want to tread lightly on sacred grounds without a fuller understanding. I had to watch this indie movie several times, replayed, and paused it and jot down long notes. Here I am writing, thanks to the helpful comments of KHS' faithful followers. My purpose in writing is to convey some observations that have probably not been previously mentioned.

Movies are mainly for entertainment but Madonna is entertaining with a noble purpose. The movie starts with optimism-the blue sky and white clouds, meaning a message of hope. Then a white cross beautifully decorated with flowers and twigs appears but it is spinning counter clockwise unlike the natural order of things. The white cross signifies purity and the message of the cross is beautiful.  So, KHS is trying to warn us audience that the scenes following are not supposed to be the way they should be.

Some more symbolism I noticed, the corpse being wrapped in white cloth with artistically tied bows symbolizes that death can be beautiful for some. The dim light in the confessional box is supposed to convey that light or truth inside this box is dim. The priest hits the light bulb to make it work and that what he is trying to do. He is forcefully trying to make his wicked beliefs work. The priest being the representative of Jesus Christ, the light of the world is not properly representing him; the priest is distorting the truth. The bible in Exodus 20:13 stated 'THOU SHALL NOT KILL." No one has the right to kill anyone; it is God alone who creates and takes life. And salvation is through the redeeming work of Jesus Christ not the priest.

I noticed the different ages and genders of the people who wanted to die, young and old, male and female; different status in life. Death knows no one whether one is healthy, rich or poor. Death is sad as we can see from the colors of the film and the music;there's tears and sorrows and remorse. But like the beginning the film also ends with optimism- the blue sky and white clouds. THERE IS HOPE!!!

Bingo!!!  That's the idea - more Sunnies taking time to revisit, understand & appreciate GHS' films.  Thank you @Carmel1 sis :wub:

Thank you to all that helped, encouraged me & participated in the FF --  Wishing "blue sky and  white clouds & Hearts to our GHS <3 <3

**Future project -->  if GHS take notice - maybe we can request her to release English Subbed Daughter & we'll do 2016 KHS FF - deal??

• Like 8

Hello Sunnies. have a nice day/night :)

Let's join FF discussion at MyDramaList.

Our discussion start with "The Madonna" http://mydramalist.com/15770-the-madonna

The Madonna

Also no matter how busy pl don't forget to vote daily for our princess, thanks.

1x / day

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&country=KR&gender=fe&occupation=ac&tag=

5x in a row / day   ShK-Star Ranking Voting poll

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote1   > Actress

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote25 > Yearbook

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote8   > Drama TV (All her dramas here choose your fav)

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote29 > 2015 Drama TV (블러드  = Blood)

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote12 > Movie (PT)

To all fellow sunnies, who are tirelessly working so hard to promote our angel's works/projects from d past n present, I'm happily n greatly salute them, good job well done guys, I can't name u all but I know that u know yourselves...Not anyone can do that so keep it up, thank u! Because of my curiosity I visited a new site to find out what they r talking about our angel, really curiosity kills d cat! Cozy I found out that most comments there about her are so mean/upsetting, so I decided to share again my thoughts there.Thankfully GHS is very open minded,optimistic n strong enough to face n deal any issues regarding her silently n keeps moving forward...But how I wish I had d power to make a law over SNS stating that anyone who judge/criticize celebrities/public figures so lightly is an offense/crime, if anyone break that law he/she will get a warning, repeated offense forcefully closed down d account n blacklisted...Perhaps I can write a petition send to Google (sigh, I'm dreaming)...Looking forward for d press con of The Legendary Tycoon this coming Sunday, take care of yourself angel, sunnies fighting! i think people are to free that why they like to criticized about her i think it should has the law to protect the actress and actor again the people like to bad mouth the and criticized the celebrities  

Good deeds reaps good karma, so fellow sunnies keep on spreading d good work n deeds of our angel GHS, let anti's/haters know that she had d brain not only beauty alone....People can't accept that her name alone speaks herself, no need to identify  n elaborate her works...angel keep moving forward we are all here always ready to support u no matter what, so fighting!  we singapore fans hate peoples who like to criticized the celebrities for nothing what they  gain nothing at all hating celebrities is like hating they themselves  not the actress    and peoples who are not good always like to criticized others that the fact

Woah! I think this is Hye Sun?! :w00t::wub: [TLT bts 11.12.15]

ebe4fd23jw1exyf6mnfa4j20jz0zkn1g.jpg

cto

• Like 11

Wow!!

Thanks Sunnies for all the updates and pix!!

@gayu312...DC's Vanilla seems to be saying that it might be possible for the concert attendees (Nov 21) to sing Happy Birthday to GHS. She says she will get the details and make another post. FYI for those who may not know...DC also bought a cake and flower bouquet to give to Koo on the day of her concert.

Wow,,,Koo looks lovely on the set of TLT. Thanks very much.

Seoul Pet!! What a place. Caretaker took Gamja out for a walk. He looks so happy.

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 13