Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Best K-Drama Actresses of 2014

Watch "SBS [엔젤아이즈] - "거짓말", 동주(이상윤)의 본심을 알게 된 수완(구혜선)" on YouTube

SBS [엔젤아이즈] - "거짓말", 동주(이상윤)의 본심을 알게 된 수완(구혜선):

One of the hardest goals to accomplish when filming a drama involving time jumps is flawlessly picking up where the younger, teenage version of your character left off, especially if they did a remarkable job. Such was the case for Gu Hye Sun in “Angel Eyes,” but she made it look so easy! After all, Yoon Soo Wan wasn’t your typical female lead; she was blind and had undergone a cornea transplant. The portrayal of that aspect is no easy feat, but Gu Hye Sun was utterly convincing in her role. From her look of wonder and gratitude at actually seeing the rays of sunlight streaming through her fingers to her closing her eyes to recognize, by touch, the man she loves, Gu Hye Sun fully captured the essence of Yoon Soo Wan.

She wrung out hearts like wet laundry with her sorrow over Yoo Jung Hwa, her “second mother,” and with her steadfast love for Park Dong Joo. Thankfully, Gu Hye Sun never went down the wishy-washy route with the unfortunate second leading man, Kang Ji Woon, which adds major bonus points to her already long list of talents. In other words, I couldn’t imagine anyone else portraying Yoon Soo Wan other than Gu Hye Sun and that definitely means she’s Best Actress material. -akinahana89

Full article :http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/31/hold-best-k-drama-actresses-of-2014/5/

SBS drama awards ! Unfortunately only one award for Angel Eyes team!

Ku Hye Sun - nominated for Excellent actress mid length category

Lee Sang Yoon - nominated for Excellent actor mid length category

Ku Hye Sun & Lee Sang Yoon - nominated for Best couple award

Kim Ji Suk - nominated for 2nd male lead

Kang Ha Neul won the new comer award for "Angel Eyes"

eySsN7n3j

Hello Sunnies,
Dont be sad, m/be this year is not our princess year. :(
Every year will be more tough more challenges to face but if God willing everything comes easy.
May 2015 be a successful year for our princess, Hyesunssi, Amen  [-O<

Happy New Year everyone :)

new-year-glitter-2-animated.gif

@gayu312.. thank you so much for making the MV for our MS. KU... i like it very much i feel like crying ... 2014 had ended but our LOVE AND INSPIRATION FOR OUR MS. KU STILL LIVE ON.... AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MV... ITS A TRIBUTE FOR OUR MS. KU FOR 2014.... LOVE IT... THANKS... HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR A HEAD OF US.. TO ALL SUNNIES....

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Dear @Gayu312, awesome vid., sooo perfect narrative theme, sound theme using Ku voice quite lovely and match theme..
Thank you very much for great dedicated tribute 2014 KHS. love love..  

Sunnies Happy new year. hope that you all spending great times with your families ... 

thanks a lot for updates and the news about our angel GHS and her Upcoming Drama #Blood it was Amazing VD hope that next one will include more scenes About Our GHS♥

well ... after watching some parts of SBS Awards I feel it's not fair For the Big Team work of Angel Eyes and for hyesun ... I'm sorry that I can't control my feeling of hate for SBS CH

sorry for that sunnies ,, have a nice day 

Best Wishes Uri Hyesun this year with KBS :)

viewimage.php?id=2aa8d83fe0c12da8&no=29b

CR. DC

Happy New year chingus !! i know i am little late for wishing but honestly i was so low yesterday after getting news about SBS award i was so angry and mad but than i heard that thy gave 4 awards to 4 best couple Duh!! from this one can get how Corrupt those awards were  errr no more want to think about it ....thanx @gayu312 ur video and new blood trailer  really help me to pull up my spirit  :x PS plz keep voting for smoopi and Dramafever award for koo... Love u all :\">

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SUNNIES
I'M ALSO KNEW HERE BUT I FEEL SAD AND ANGRY ABOUT THE AWARDS,  ANGEL EYES WAS A HEAVY DRAMA AND MS GHS DID A VERY GOOD JOB AND HER ACTING WAS EXCELLENT. FOR ME IT'S UNFAIR REALLY UNFAIR. 

very disappointed about the result about the awards... but anyhow our Ms. KU was very thankful for the blessings she received last year... even though she did not received an award but she still a winner i mean not only a winner but  BIG WINNER.... FOR 2014.... 

^:)^ :x

Hello sunnies wish u all a very Happy new year :) :) have a great year ahead chingus,unnies and dongsengs :)
Dear hyesunnie wish u happiness,health,love and more fame this coming year may u continue doing what u have always believed in instead of following the crowd..love u unnie :x :x
i was upset too at the awards last night,hyesun truly deserved it specially the excellence award :(( horrible SBS   >:P
newaz our angel has won such prestigious awards at such a young age which i doubt any korean female did till now.Proud of u hyesun..ure our best actress.. =D> =D>
@gayu312 awesome video sis great compilation,i forgot some of the events she attended thanx to u my memories are refreshed..keep it up dongseng =D>
Hope Blood becomes very successful..the first teaser itself is so amazing and very promising,hope to see more of hyesun in the next teaser..
Fighting sunnies..

Hello sunnies,
It is still 1st Jan 2015 at most of the places ...so I hope it is still not too late to wish all of you A HAPPY AND BLISSFUL NEW YEAR especially to our beloved & one and only KooHyeSun.
Like most of you, me too .. a bit disappointed with SBS Award last night. I am so hopeful that uri-KHS carry at least one award for her outstanding performance in #AngelEyes, the least - Top 10 Award s, but seem that is not the case. BTW, AE sold and shown at least at 8 countries (as far as I know), is a proud achievement and many haters have starting to open their heart towards uri-KHS ever since they 'meet' YoonSuWan - that is more important for her & her carrier ...right?
2014 is definitely very special for me, as it is the year I de-lurked myself and join all of you here and show support openly to uri-KHS.  I am so grateful to all of you who continuously keep this thread alive and updates.  I am looking forward to continue the journey of uri-GHS for 2015 with all of sunnies here. And the upcoming & most awaited one will be #Blood. The teaser looks really promising and hopefully it will get high rating when it aired in SK later.
Stay healthy, positive and happy sunnies... and dont forget to vote!Have fun with your family, friends and loved ones.

Often times, these awards appear to be ratings driven. 8-| That being said, I'm happy for those recognized and am truly proud of our Goo Hye Sun for another outstanding performance and another year of great accomplishements. Let's all hope the best for Blood and look forward to seeing Hye Sun striding up the podium at next years ceremony... :)>-