Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks kooswan.

I cannot hear Koo either. 

The crowd is so loud.

I think the crowd is so close to her that either she cannot get out of the car or cannot close the car door. I think I see Koo mouthing the word, moon or the door.

good to see Koo get attention.

Thanks Sunnies!!!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hello Sunnies! It's been awhile...

It's sooooo... good to see our dear Koo again. She's getting prettier by the day and there is just that glow and contentment that radiates around her.  You can tell how much the public miss her by the way she was cheered and mobbed during the red carpet walk and when she got into her car.  Just so proud of her!  There is just one Koo and the rest are not even close to her standing. I hope she will get good reviews for her film Mystery Pink.

She's also getting more active in IG now which I think were messages for her husband these past few days when they were apart from each other. I'm glad she's sharing them with her fans somehow.  Looks like she has become more open after marriage, maybe because she has a very supportive husband who is always cheering for her openly. She really made a good choice in picking AJH as her husband.

Thanks @cheerkoo for your non-wavering kindness to translate news and snippets about our dearest angel.Thanks also to @shadia71and @kooswan for keeping this forum active.

Fighting Sunnies!

• Like 12

Thanks Sunnies..

Koo seems to be getting busier---shown through her IG.

The pix with Mango sleeping on her work...she wrote, "in the middle of work"

She also posted a pix of "going to work" and a pix of shoes/boots stating she is going home after work.

I heard in dc that she was filming at Haeri village which is the artistic community in Paju area of Korea. I saw some pix through google and it is very pretty there. I am very curious what work she was doing. Above clip of a lady shaking 2 bags of smart meal packages seems to be from Haeri village. The lady is saying she is going to share it with Koo although she rarely shares food with others. (keke)

I also saw her narration of EBS DocuPrime's Shall We Do Art. It is really well done. Just loved listening to Koo. I head she had a bad cold while narrating. Neverthless, she is the most appropriate person to narrate on the topic!!

The white rose/flower that she wore as an earring on the last day of Junju Film Festival looks like the flower she wore at the hospital when she and her husband donated to seal their marriage. I wonder if it is a flower that her husband made for her. (keke)

So much to look and hear and translate....sorry Sunnies....I will take a look when I can. Translation will be skimpy.

But Thanks so much for finding so many goodies!!! Love it love it!!!

Have a good day!!!

• Like 11