Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest amyliaz

I can't believe this thread hasn't moved. Sobs. Anyway, Goo Hye Sun is the new MC for Inkigayo!!! :D I can't wait to watch her host with Andy. ^^

She is so cute and I don't see why she's not getting more recognition. She has a really sweet voice. I want to see her act though.

• 1 month later...

Well, I know that she's going to be in Pure 19 with Lee Min Woo (Not M, I don't think). So I'm kind of waiting to see that drama. Hopefully, it will be really good so that Goo Hye Sun will get more recognition for her great acting, eh? :D

• 2 months later...
Guest blissfully_unaware13x

i like her a lot! she became famous first for being an uhlzzang but she wanted to do more than that. so she did acting! and she's pretty good! and she's a natural singer too!!! she's so cute/pretty and she has a great skin..err, i'm just wondering did i reply to this topic already? cuz i feel like i had!! haha O_O yup i'm a fan ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest qtjena13

hi! i'd just like to ask a question.. ummm.. what does uhlzzang mean??? and what is it in korea??? is it a beauty contest??

thanks!!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm surprised she doesn't have more fans here. She's so cute. Although I think she sings better than she acts. Actually, she's not too shabby at acting, but I think she's very limited in the types of roles she can act well in.

Pictures taken during Inki Gayo.

56tyov2.jpg

11579ar8.jpg

dsc9280001rm1.jpg

dsc9401001ju6.jpg

443965481249440153zm0.jpg

443965481249440154mp3.jpg

credits; HYESUN cafe.

Her current drama Pure 19 is a decent watch.

I'm rooting for this couple! :D

1ef6md9.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...