Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest pixie_eve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNBCsIFf61o

Some of us were alarmed at the lack of tangible cheerfulness we saw from MinSun yesterday, but it didn't affect me at all.. My guess is they had a great time the night before and might have slept by morning that's why the tiredness and not to mention eye bags were showing in today's fan meet :lol: I think the fan meeting was held in the morning? and you can see from LMH's puffy eyes (not to mention his grumpiness hehe--w/c is quite cute too :lol:), and GHS' dark circles that they had a blast the previous nyt, prolly have had a drink too much with the whole staff who came with them keke :lol: and lol at the way GHS looked at LMH at :25 she seemed kinda shy (as opposed to being sad) ;) i wish they had a wonderful time in TAiwan THanks to all those who posted pics and video links muahh!!thanks to the subbers for the show with LAu and sUsAmerica for making us understand that part bout the kiss

Guest susAmerica

For a very sweet yet never before seen gif of GHS and Hyunjung, please visit soompi of KHJ on top of page 294.

Just stare at it until you see GHS comes out.

So sweet. :)

Guest F4fan

I wouldn't worry about GHS being concerned about fans raging on LMH. I am sure she is used to it by now. In almost every interview, they ask her about F4, specifically LMH and KHJ. She probably likes it that way -- she can get out of the hotel and do some shopping, sightseeing, or tasting the local cuisine without being recognized too easily. She doesn't have to worry about fans shadowing her every move and taking pics of her. She has more freedom and privacy.

I am sure Barbie and Inoue went through the same thing that GHS is goring through. F4 is usually more prominent than the Makino character anyways even if the story revolves around her. I admit that I cared more about Jerry than Barbie when Meteor Garden came out.

susAmerica: Thanks for the tip about that BTS with KHJ and GHS. GHS trying play the piano was cute.

happy for ghs to get attention fr the 2 male tv hosts, it's been most of time the f4s who got it fr media

this fan not only got fed by lmh, but a generous hug fr ghs. the way she continued to hold the fan is so loving n she looked very lovely n smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN1NgktLDLk...re=channel_page

the pd said that ghs interacts very well with the costars

One of the reasons I love GHS is that she is very supportive. She knew that LMH will be getting most of the attention for obvious reasons, one being most of the fans present were girls and majority of them are LMH's fans. The pictures below demonstrates just how unselfish she is. She scooped the ramen and gave it to LMH who will feed one of the fans. Then she stepped back and let LMH take center stage, perfectly happy to play a supporting role. I just adore her. I seriously hope LMH would pursue GHS in real life. She will not only be an asset but a great support for him.

On a side note, I think our girl is in love. GHS just radiates this inner glow in all her pictures and videos making her even more beautiful. Whether it is because of LMH or another man I don't know.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. That's the best I can do with the screencaps.

lmhghstaiwan.jpg

lmhghstaiwan1.jpg

lmhghstaiwan2.jpg

lmhghstaiwan3.jpg

lmhghstaiwan4.jpg

• Thanks 1

Guest west84

1401811yho44c9apr.gifHappy 200th Page GHS Thread!1401811yho44c9apr.gif

nina67 thank you for the pics! i love it!

this show was hell lotta fun!! show lou is very funny i like him now keke, and when he danced nobody but chu,boy! i nearly choked,,minho didnt choose him because he made a lot of passes toward GHS lol..he thinks he had a lot of women,,mice move minho sshi!! thats why GHS kept on laughing when SL said he will pick her at the airport and stuffs...haha i enjoyed everything!

thanks for posting the translation, but i can't find the show so can you show me where the show is or can you post the link

thanks

Guest wasfiyya

WHoaH!! chherleader.gif I'm surprised and happy i havent checked the thread since this mornng and i had a lot of catching up to do fanark.gifGoodness Gracious! To all who shared pictures, video links, translations,and stuffs Thanks to you all ilove this comple sooooooooooo much 52.gif

pic ~♥very pretty~♥

369c6a38435d883c97ddd8a2.jpg

3fd2ccfd4e898b5ad6887da2.jpg

5172d2c4ef5098d439db49a2.jpg

913e404a00295f3c09f7efad.jpg

d4283b9b38b142aac9eaf4a2.jpg

very cutr :D

68f2ff1f46a334eae0fe0ba2.jpg

withe andy mc

a7a9c6ea2b432fccd539c9ad.jpg

a59ebdb7862f15eb31add1ad.jpg52.gif

68f2ff1f46a434eae0fe0bad.jpg

I hope that appeal to you 12432708162009052602050.gif

Guest susAmerica

happy for ghs to get attention fr the 2 male tv hosts, it's been most of time the f4s who got it fr media

this fan not only got fed by lmh, but a generous hug fr ghs. the way she continued to hold the fan is so loving n she looked very lovely n smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN1NgktLDLk...re=channel_page

the pd said that ghs interacts very well with the costars

I wish they did not cut the PD's interview so quickly, but he was saying that, GHS is a very lively and energetic actress on the set, unlike the way she may be seen in public. He was going to say more when they cut his part. I agree with this statement. Oh, GHS is so professional and courteous and very reserved in public, but I feel bad that her other lively and bubbly personality does not show much when she is on variety and other promotion shows/interviews. The PD must have observed that about GHS also. Oh I am sure trying to be yourself in front of millions of people must be horrifying if you are shy to begin with. So my heart definitely goes out to GHS. As a fan wanting GHS to win over more and more fans and even antifans, I wish that she can relax more and talk more about herself in public, maybe like Kim Hyun Joong. I hear he is actually a shy person but he does not seem shy in public interviews and such. I hope that was not so offensive to GHS. I saw her in both Sang Sang Plus (1/13/09) and Happy Together (2/26/09). She was so much better in Sang Sang Plus when she was able to make a joke about herself saying that she never thought she is a kind of person that can have a bad temper when the MC asked her why she takes public transportation as opposed to taking a car. In Happy Together, when the MC asked her if she has stress, she said that she tries not to think about stress. That is fine and good but I thought it sort of made her look closed off to the public and then the public cannot connect with her. The other actors there including Kim Hyun Joong talked about their stress in a way that made everybody laugh. I do not mean to be making a criticism. I definitely want the best for her. She is a public figure and public wants to know her--all of her not only just her achievements which she has a lot. I wish she could have more fun with herself. I wish she is able to reveal more of herself to her public. Only her fans like us would be searching to find out more about her---not antifans or peple who just make assumptions about her. :blush: :)

Guest betchay

MinSun Gifs @Taiwan Fanmeeting_day2

:P:sweatingbullets:

tw_ms.gif

I seriously hope LMH would pursue GHS in real life. She will not only be an asset but a great support for him.

101% agree... :sweatingbullets::D

Guest xiaomaii

Wow..Goo Hye Sun's so pretty these days. I'm happy for her. And also glad the TW Promo went well. Hoping for her drama BOF to earn a high rating in Taiwan. :D

I've been missing a lot lately since I'm so busy now

But I want to say thank you to everyone (you know who you are) for the updates!

Just a quick post.. :P

I wish they did not cut the PD's interview so quickly, but he was saying that, GHS is a very lively and energetic actress on the set, unlike the way she may be seen in public. He was going to say more when they cut his part. I agree with this statement. Oh, GHS is so professional and courteous and very reserved in public, but I feel bad that her other lively and bubbly personality does not show much when she is on variety and other promotion shows/interviews. The PD must have observed that about GHS also. Oh I am sure trying to be yourself in front of millions of people must be horrifying if you are shy to begin with. So my heart definitely goes out to GHS. As a fan wanting GHS to win over more and more fans and even antifans, I wish that she can relax more and talk more about herself in public, maybe like Kim Hyun Joong. I hear he is actually a shy person but he does not seem shy in public interviews and such. I hope that was not so offensive to GHS. I saw her in both Sang Sang Plus (1/13/09) and Happy Together (2/26/09). She was so much better in Sang Sang Plus when she was able to make a joke about herself saying that she never thought she is a kind of person that can have a bad temper when the MC asked her why she takes public transportation as opposed to taking a car. In Happy Together, when the MC asked her if she has stress, she said that she tries not to think about stress. That is fine and good but I thought it sort of made her look closed off to the public and then the public cannot connect with her. The other actors there including Kim Hyun Joong talked about their stress in a way that made everybody laugh. I do not mean to be making a criticism. I definitely want the best for her. She is a public figure and public wants to know her--all of her not only just her achievements which she has a lot. I wish she could have more fun with herself. I wish she is able to reveal more of herself to her public. Only her fans like us would be searching to find out more about her---not antifans or peple who just make assumptions about her. :blush: :)

I agree with you. And I felt the same way too. I want to know more about her and I hope people would start to recognize in a different perception. :) GHS was known as someone who's..I dunno how they call it but a bit reserved in a way in public too. And if you'll compare her before BOF she really did change a lot, not much in terms of confidently showing her weakest points but in ways of treating her co-workers. She must have been more cheerful in a way, making efforts to meet and satisfy what we want to see from her. But we wouldn't know what's really happening in her 'real world'.

I'm happy that she went for another BOF promo, and that it's another chance for us to know her more. I was watching the clip where PD Jun was being asked about GHS, but they cut it. I'm quiet disappointed since it seems to me they dragged more the time of doing eye candies instead of having one on one interview and ask deeper questions that would let us know the actress/actor more. How I wish we could have learned more of GHS on the TW Promo, but sadly it ended just offering what I expected would happen.

And yes, it seems like GHS's a bit cautious on her words often times when she's asked on how she view certain things. It was good that in some interviews she tend to expand more and let others understand her thoughts yet sometimes she respond in a very direct way that often let others feel a barrier, like she's protecting herself.

Maybe because of hardships she went through since her debut, she handled well herself enough and even didn't have any scandal or foul rumor of sorts. But there's some pros and cons she gained after BOF. It was showed she became more bright and cheerful, and as she said let her become more optimistic and it was good. But also the down side of foul criticisms would always dragged her down, also misunderstanding sometimes her friendly nature.

I also wish she would involve herself in shows/programs or in any interviews that would denote not just her achievements but also learn the deeper nature of GHS. :blush:

GHS is one person that would let your curiosity hunt her down. I'm glad people love her as what she is and what she do. She might have gain a lot of antis or people just love her since they like her for someone. But hopefully they would come appreciate her as her. Maybe in time..she will show more of herself one step at a time. :blush:

From my point of view, there's one thing about Hye sun's character that make her different from her other peer actress.....her shyness. This apparently shown when she goes to some talk shows with some new colleagues ; like Sang-sang plus and Happy together this year. She always cover her mouth while talking. But if she with somebody that she've known for years like Tablo, her shyness is not too obvious. I think on this Taiwan's trip , she's more confident even still shy to answer some sensitive questions. Just imagine how she can straightforwardly answer the question about her kissing scene with Minho .....she's a girl. It's real hard to eloborate the feeling infront of so many fans. Even she did'nt talk with Minho face to face after the highway kiss for three days.

Her shyness can give her both positive and negative sides. And with her being a smart girl, I'm confident that she's trying to lessen it . She's still young . There's more room for improvement. Just give her a space. What I like from her shy attitude is I hope she'll not do something that will raise her fan's eyebrow ; doing some naughty girl photoshoot, exposing herself in a wild way. I don't like to see her in that pose . I noticed several actress that I adore like to take such challenge when their age approaching twenty five and above. I think only shyness attitude can prevent this from happening.

wasfiyya..thanx for the post, but i cant see the pix..can you save then upload the pix to tinypic.com or imageshack?

natali, u can try tinypic.com..

i agree with you guys..she's a reserved and cautious in some shows..

but you can see the diffrence when she's with TABLO or with LHM.

me think that she still suffered from stage fright

esp when in front a very large crowd and like her last performance in Pepprmint show when she sang with __ (oppss sorry forgot the name).

i guess, its harder for her to express herself in front a big crowd where everyone's waiting and expecting every words she had to say.

i think that she's still working on it.

seema, hope that wont happen to GHS..well, her hands are full on directing, writing her book and songs, acting and singing.

tnx guys for all the updates and fanpics..

pink_fairy..tnx for the help, sis... saw the pics now..

Fun filled day everyone

851719jig57c91jp.gif

thanks for posting the translation, but i can't find the show so can you show me where the show is or can you post the link

thanks

hi! ok these are the links: ill post only part 2,3 & 4..apparently p.1 & 5 doesn't concern MINSUN

100% part.2

100% part3

100% part4

vavavum hi! if you want to view the pics wasffiya posted, you can R-click the image and copy image location then open it in a new window...

Guest F4fan

here is a fan account of the fanmeeting. Not too much info but its a first hand account.

http://shinaholic.livejournal.com/3178.html

Went to Boys Over Flowers' Fanmeeting todayyyyyyyy and saw Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun! :DDD

Just a short breakdown:

1035 Arrived at 京華城 (which begins operation at 1100 so it's akin to a dead town) and wandered around for the right venue. S'pposed to be at B3, but there was a lot of hustle and bustle at B2 so my sis and I just went with the flow and followed the other fans.

1040 The stage was set up and everyone rushed forth to the 廣場 at B3. It' was really pink and pretty but with everyone clamouring around you, the enjoyment was cut by half. Decided that we couldn't see anything (since the front half is reserved for VIP fans, and the remaining space already had early birds jamming up the area), we went up to B2 again and squeezed in with others at the railing. View was very clear if you ask me, just uncomfortable to be in there. :/

1100 Scheduled time for their arrival. Psh, but no one was seen.

1130 Still waiting...and getting impatient. And it didn't help that I left my camera in Singapore so I could only use my handphone camera which has no zoom function. Tragic.

1145 Reporters have filled up the press area and everyone started to get hyped up (for nothing).

1150 The organiser of the event announced the commencement of the event and all of us went nuts...only to see a ditzy host get on the stage. Smart move to make yourself an instant public enemy. :|

1200 The fanmeeting had begun! But we were first forced to watch an edited clip of BOF on the screen, dubbed in Mandarin and full of bling bling captions. .___.

1210 FINALLY THEY'RE HEREEEEEEEEE! Everyone went berserk. (Half of the reason was because I've been standing for more than an hour in a wedged position. :/) Goo Hye Sun was really pretty in a bright pink top and I couldn't help but notice how high her heels were. Gotta match up to Lee Min Ho I guess. Lee Min Ho was to-die-for in a simple top and jeans. (I forgot what he was wearing in all my excitement o_O) 'Nuff said. :)

1215 Phototaking session for the reporters and fans, and you could see them both in all sorts of poses. Whacky and charming and full of chemistry.

1220 Q&A session! But the questions were such a bore, like "Did you have a good night's sleep?", "How're you liking Taiwan? etc. And the interpreter's mike died on her 5 minutes into the session so we couldn't understand what was going on since the sound system was POOR and my understanding of Korean is minimal. T^T But well, visually we were all satisfied.

1225 Paradise for VIP Fans. To qualify as a VIP fan you gotta take part in an SMS contest, purchase the OST and win in a lucky draw. HA. Anyway, all those fans' handpone numbers were collected in a box, and GHS/LMH would pick a number, call that fan, and the fortunate girl would share the stage with them. The first fan was a lucky mini cooper (sense my unreasonable irritation here) as she got to COOK RAMYUN with the two stars - kinda like reenacting a ramyun cooking cum eating scene in the series - and got fed by LMH. As fan service, he wiped her lips for her. Another public enemy was born.

1230 Calls were made to 5 other VIP fans and they went up one by one to ask the two stars a question each - WTH, boring questions again like "What would you most like to eat during your trip here?". >.> Even "When did you lost your first kiss, and to whom?" to LMH wasn't impressive since he had long disclosed this during an interview. And it didn't take a diehard fan to know this, like me. GHS was really cute when answering "Do you like Taiwan" though, by trying very hard in her stuttering Mandarin "我喜歡臺灣". :D Actually, all their failed attempts at Mandarin at some points or another were worthy of commendation. Adorkable indeed. ♥

1240 I didn't know what exactly was happening here since some idiots in front blocked my view. Something like presenting gifts to the both of them by the event organisers and giving some words of encouragements. Pretty corny by the sound of it.

1245 Brief handshaking session with VIP fans. %^&*()_)*&#$%#@!#$%^&

1250 End of fanmeeting! GHS and LMH gave a final speech to everyone - same ol' contents like "Thank you for your support." and "We'll work harder from now on." etc but the way they said it was really sweet. :)

So this is my first 追星 account ever! I got kinda crippled and tired at the end of it all (no joke to stand for two hours straight in a stifling position) but it was worth it. I'm just really glad that they decided to visit Taiwan while I'm here, though it'd be even better if the whole cast came.

And yes, there is a very fangirlish side to me if you don't already know. XD

P.S. My computer wouldn't work with me so I couldn't get the photos to be uploaded. I didn't take many though, since I couldn't zoom in. :(

Guest lucy_marie

For a very sweet yet never before seen gif of GHS and Hyunjung, please visit soompi of KHJ on top of page 294.

Just stare at it until you see GHS comes out.

So sweet. :)

decided to post the GIF here.....although I'm not sure about the timing.

Surprised when you told everyone about this GIF :D

BOFep15btsgif.gif

.....I already answered you question in KHJ thread!

---edit----

FUNNY I top the page both here and there in KHJ thread sharing this GIF....!!!!!!!!!

Guest Miki67

seems like many of u guys havent seen the pics from FM yesterday due to bandwidth...i decided to post those pics again..Enjoy!

15315886732249.jpg

15315886711618.jpg

15315886721934.jpg

15315886751597.jpg

15315886841267.jpg

15315886871263.jpg

15315887331926.jpg

15315886921997.jpg

15315886931188.jpg

15315887181916.jpg

15315887011205.jpg

MinSun looks so cute together ^^