Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest vannessave

Here are some more recent/January 2007 pictures I found while trying to figure out the above. Still haven't figured it out yet. Makes me real tempted to take a Korean Language class.

source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com

20070112184442100111ym.th.jpg

20070112184838100119mc.th.jpg

yahoonews2fe.th.jpg

I'm including the news blurb incase anyone would like to translate it:

[뉴스엔 유용석 기자]

탤런트 구혜선이 12일 오후 서울 강남구 논현동의 한 스튜디오에서 소망화장품의 지면 광고 촬영을 했다. 구혜선은 지난해 말부터 소망화장품의 전속모델로 활약하고 있다.

유용석 photo@newsen.com

Hye Sun, coverstory of January 8th, 2007 issue of dramatique magazine

13c7a5c1f610hr.jpg

noriterpimageviewcgi5tj.jpg

noriterpimageviewcgi29uh.jpg

noriterpimageviewcgi30gu.jpg

noriterpimageviewcgi49sy.jpg

noriterpimageviewcgi51nd.jpg

noriterpimageviewcgi60sm.jpg

noriterpimageviewcgi76dw.jpg

noriterpimageviewcgi87pk.jpg

noriterpimageviewcgi91ou.jpg

noriterpimageviewcgi108ti.jpg

noriterpimageviewcgi113by.jpg

credits; hyesun cafe

^_^ with the girls of Pure 19, Jo Jung Rin and Lee Yoon Ji

548124944051221475365090px.jpg

Guest kawaiiyuki

YAY our favorite star from Pure 19 Aka Pure in Heart has her own forum. I think she's really pretty and i loved her in Pure 19.

I look forward to seeing what she has in store for us!

Guest vannessave

I don't remember seeing these pictures before. Goo Hye Sun in traditional wear. I have to admit I'm so use to seeing her innocent and smiling that I did not recognize her in some of those Dramatique Magazine photos up above. They definitely show a different side and I hope that she will get a wider range of roles in the future

Anyway, here are the pic:

200610031108181983721kl.th.jpg

200610031108181983712ix.th.jpg

I look foward to seeing more pictures and information from everyone.

Guest vannessave

she looks pretty in those pics above. i wish she sang more!

I am recently getting the chance to hear more and more of her singing voice. I have the Pure 19 soundtrack but I'm really impressed with stuff I've found online. I hope she gets a chance to pursue the singing more (and keep up with the acting)

I really like her...you can see that she looks exactly like she did as a child...she was hilarious with Lee Jung in NonStop5...I haven't had the chance to watch pure 19 yet...but I want to hehe...

Wow she was supposed to debut under YG? That really makes me like her more LOL

Guest vannessave

I really like her...you can see that she looks exactly like she did as a child...she was hilarious with Lee Jung in NonStop5...I haven't had the chance to watch pure 19 yet...but I want to hehe...

Wow she was supposed to debut under YG? That really makes me like her more LOL

I'm looking forward to checking out the NonStop5 clips. I think you will like Pure 19. Let us know what you think if you get to see it. I am hoping she gets another chance to lead.

Anyway here is a clip, I came across today Ku Hye Sun Yashimmanman

Guest vannessave

Here was another picture to go along with the ones I posted previously (they were from the same photoshoot) but I just found this when I did a yahoo search

via starnews

goointraditionalme8.jpg

Guest vannessave

I've been hearing that Goo Hye Sun is leaving or will be leaving InkiGayo soon? Has anyone else heard about this or know the reason why?

Guest vannessave

I believe this article is related to Ku Hye Sun leaving Inki Gayo. Can anyone translate?

source: newsen.com

02052007newsenbu9.th.jpg

구혜선 인기가요 하차 섭섭 “큰 도움 준 앤디, 정말 고마워”

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

탤런트 구혜선이 SBS ‘인기가요’를 떠나는 섭섭함을 감추지 못했다.

구혜선은 지난 4일 방송을 마지막으로 ‘인기가요’ MC 자리를 떠났다. 지난해 4월 23일 첫 진행을 맡은 이래 9개월동안 정들었던 음악쇼 무대를 나서는 아쉬움은 매우 컸을 터.

구혜선은 4일 ‘인기가요’ 생방송을 마친 직후 가진 뉴스엔과의 전화 인터뷰에서도 이같은 마음을 드러냈다.

구혜선은 “‘인기가요’를 떠난다는 사실이 실감나지 않는다”며 “생방송이 너무 어려웠기에 시원한 마음도 있지만 그보단 섭섭한 감정이 더욱 많다. ‘더 잘할 수도 있었을 텐데’하는 후회도 적지 않다”고 솔직한 속내를 표현했다.

구혜선은 이어 “특히 9개월동안 호흡을 맞춘 앤디에게 고마울 따름이다”며 “부족한 나를 많이 이끌어줬다. 훌륭한 동료인데다 정도 많이 들어 헤어지려니 아쉬운 마음이 든다”고 밝혔다.

특히 구혜선은 “앤디의 팬클럽인 ‘앤디 더 베스트’가 점심 때마다 앤디의 점심을 준비했는데 내 몫까지 함께 만들어줬다”며 “그 분들이 기억에 제일 많이 남을 것 같다. 늦었지만 고맙다는 말을 꼭 전하고 싶다”고 말했다.

또 구혜선은 “이외에도 언제나 나를 챙겨준 제작 스태프들도 잊지 못할 사람들이다”며 “‘인기가요’에 구혜선의 진심이 언제나 함께 한다는 걸 기억해줬으면 좋겠다”고 고마움을 전했다.

구혜선은 “언제나 내 곁에서 조언을 아끼지 않았던 팬들이 있었기에 이 자리를 지킬 수 있었다”며 “앞으로는 연기 공부에 더욱 매진, 훌륭한 연기자로 발전할 수 있도록 최선을 다하겠다”고 덧붙였다.

한편 구혜선은 현재 몇몇 CF에서 러브콜을 받으며 주가를 올리고 있다. 또 드라마와 영화계에서도 출연 섭외가 끊이지 않고 있다. 조만간 차기작을 결정하고 연기에 나설 계획이다.

김형우 cox109@newsen.com

Guest vannessave

Here are some Screen Caps for the newest Beauty Credit CF. I'm really liking it. Love KHS, love Hyun Bin so it's win-win for me.

beautycreditcfcapga7.jpg

source: hyun bin palam