Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn2sNAmDzRM...feature=related

i have a question found this on YT what event is it? i can feel HyeSun's warm and sincere hug...... she never let go of the hand of PBY what a sweet unnie, i really want to hug/be hug by her too....

Park Bo Young played the younger version of Goo Hye Sun's role in King and I drama. I think this is like a ceremony of the changing of the guard. Younger actor is leaving and the mature actor is taking over the role. I think both actresses won award for the drama. Please post if I am mistaken. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn2sNAmDzRM...feature=related

i have a question found this on YT what event is it? i can feel HyeSun's warm and sincere hug...... she never let go of the hand of PBY what a sweet unnie, i really want to hug/be hug by her too....

I think the event was something to do with 'The King And I' drama. Park Bo Young was the child role for Hye sun in the drama.

Park Bo Young played the younger version of Goo Hye Sun's role in King and I drama. I think this is like a ceremony of the changing of the guard. Younger actor is leaving and the mature actor is taking over the role. I think both actresses won award for the drama. Please post if I am mistaken. Thank you.

I think the event was something to do with 'The King And I' drama. Park Bo Young was the child role for Hye sun in the drama.

thanks susAmerica and seema i find HyeSun so sweet here to her dongsaeng and really wanted a dongsaeng like HyeSun too how cute.....

Guest susAmerica

susamerica...from the article you posted about HS's art exhibition, it was mentioned to be held by end of this month. do you know accurate date of her exhibition such as from when until when. i'll be in seoul from 9-12 july so i hope i'll be able to go there.

vavavum....stated there it will be showed tonight at 12.40 am (KL, Malaysia time), but are you sure it was the one with HS on it? btw, it's ok...i just wait and watch it. thanks for the info.

I feel bad but I cannot seem to find the date or the exact location of her exhibit. But I see in the internet it will be in Insa-dong. Hopefully you can see it when you are in Korea and bring back your impression. I will keep looking for more specifics.

Guest susAmerica

wondering what minsun said in their interview,they laugh each other :)

This video did not have the statement made by LMH. It only recorded what GHS said: "I feel sad that two days passed so quickly. If it is possible, I hope you can also make a visit to Korea." This makes minsun laugh. I remember in another video where LMH does say something before GHS, something similar to GHS'. But he said he wishes he had more time to shop and tour Taiwan.

This video did not have the statement made by LMH. It only recorded what GHS said: "I feel sad that two days passed so quickly. If it is possible, I hope you can also make a visit to Korea." This makes minsun laugh. I remember in another video where LMH does say something before GHS, something similar to GHS'. But he said he wishes he had more time to shop and tour Taiwan.

thanks for the translate :)

pic of Hye Sun in a new CF which will be released in this month

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/Nina0607/hyesun.jpg

credit: dc

big thanks dear :D .glad to see her new CF,she look beautiful :wub:

2d533427b79b70338b82a1ec.jpg