Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

QUESTION: Do you guys think that the photoshoot was staged or not? i hope nobody told them to pose like this and that,,i fell in love w/ them the instant my eyes set on those pictures..though i can say that they just do what the photographer tells them to do,,some pics like the above pic is so candid and natural hyesun being giigly and all..

090604y1.gif090604y2.gif

0906018.gif090604y2.gif

090604y1.gif

Guest susAmerica

^There are a lot of report of what was said, not said, etc. etc. yet we have not had a HS fans that reads Chinese to translate any of the articles, so unless we get the source and have it translated...we can only go with what we saw through clips, and their beautiful pictures.

Making a statement such as liking to drink or thinking alcoholic is a friend sounds more like a joke^_^ so unless she is diagnosed as an alcoholic I don't think there is anything to be concern about. Girl got a good head on her shoulder.

You are right, Thanks. :blush:

yes I agree dramalovers26 on your post .... who knows what might be the situation when she answered that question and it depends on how the question was delivered or what was the question all about, right? i really think that HyeSun will consider things first before answering questions specifically about her.... :);)

^There are a lot of report of what was said, not said, etc. etc. yet we have not had a HS fans that reads Chinese to translate any of the articles, so unless we get the source and have it translated...we can only go with what we saw through clips, and their beautiful pictures.

Making a statement such as liking to drink or thinking alcoholic is a friend sounds more like a joke^_^ so unless she is diagnosed as an alcoholic I don't think there is anything to be concern about. Girl got a good head on her shoulder.

Hi... I am a newly joined HS supporter too.

like her and her personality and attitude towards her goals and dreams.

i can read chinese. not very well. is there anything i can help to translate?

i'll try my best. hopefully i can contribute a little here. :)

Hi... I am a newly joined HS supporter too.

like her and her personality and attitude towards her goals and dreams.

i can read chinese. not very well. is there anything i can help to translate?

i'll try my best. hopefully i can contribute a little here. :)

Maybe you can translate for us fan accounts of what happened, in general, during their taiwan trip.

Like the juicy bits, if there's any.

Someone actually translated a little bit but she said that she did not have enough time to do more.

Maybe you can translate for us fan accounts of what happened, in general, during their taiwan trip.

Like the juicy bits, if there's any.

Someone actually translated a little bit but she said that she did not have enough time to do more.

this shld be fine... but do you know where the other person get her source from?

from there, i can read and translate.

Guest pixie_eve

55440328.jpg

:wub: argghhh i luv this THanks for the PIC... i love how those skinship comes out naturally for them..like they're too familiar with each other (like more than friends?? hehehe...ooopps! :P ) The pic looks so natural with LMH's hand on GHS' waist hehe :) oh my just when i thought my spazzing is over keke..

ZAX thanks for volunteering to help with the translations, we'll find d links. I think natali and shaz has some links :) thanks sooo much

ok Im super excited now!!!

Found this link in baidu where a few fans who followed them in Taipei sharing their account. Those who can read chinese, here. The accounts are ard page 30++.

In gist, this fan uknyuk recounted that she & her 4 other friends witnessed something abt our Minsun. Not very obvious but subtle, like how Minho continually steal glances at Hyesun. She also related that Hyesun is very pretty in person, so pretty that it's hard not to look at her! :D

this shld be fine... but do you know where the other person get her source from?

It was from this post. We'd really love to read about the other fan accounts especially the interesting ones if there are still any left that has not yet been discussed in the thread.

Thank you so much for volunteering to translate. I don't know the link to the article about HS talking about drinking alcohol, those were actually information from MH's thread. So if anybody have the link please post. Feel free to pick and choose any fan account and or articles to translate^_^

QUESTION: Do you guys think that the photoshoot was staged or not? i hope nobody told them to pose like this and that,,i fell in love w/ them the instant my eyes set on those pictures..though i can say that they just do what the photographer tells them to do,,some pics like the above pic is so candid and natural hyesun being giigly and all..

I love these pictures of hyesun in red dress and minho in cute ensemble - love the vest, bowtie and hat. I think this is only the second time I've seen Minho put his arm around her - the other one was in the Brokore magazine shoot. I think they are prompted to a certain extent as to how to pose but honestly I don't think these are scripted too much. They look so fresh and happy together and even not knowing what their "real" relationship is you can definitely sense their closeness and genuine affection for each other. Hyesun is gorgeous - too beautiful for words and I loved all of the outfits she wore in Taiwan. I am a longtime Hyesun fan and I notice how she wears that black hat quite often - something I've never seen before. Maybe it's a gift from someone special? I loved them on that ent program with Show Luo - who is actually a good actor and singer himself - when they played those silly games I couldn't stop laughing and I loved Minsun interaction there. All in all a great trip that gifted us fans with many special memories!!!

090604y1.gif

090604y2.gif

Guest F4fan

I think on page 206 might be the actual scan of the Taiwanese article -- posted by pink fairy.

Korean papers have picked up the news. I don't speak or read Korean but here are two links with GHS's quote:

http://nanumnews.com/sub_read.html?uid=108...p;section=sc208

http://news.joins.com/article/3634882.html?ctg=15

From google translate -- it seems she was making light of a remark by LMH about her eating and drinking habits. It sounds like she said that she drinks a little and eats to relieve stress.

I will leave it to Korean-speakers to translate the story correctly.

seems you guys talking about hye sun drink,eating.whats going on guys?something happen?can some one give me the article about you guys talking about?thanks :)

according what i'm read in minho thread,mintysweety327 said hyesun has a bf already :o

is that true?

I think most of the fans here prefer to see the MinSun couple together...

So don't ask me where I got that info from (the info about HS got a BF)..or ppl will kill me ha ha

I'm not prepared to have a debate with anyone ha ha that mintysweety327 write.

so confused now,it that really true?so sad,we can't get the true news about that.wondering who the man :mellow:

Guest lunase7en

hyesun is really gorgeous.

i love all her pics with minho.

they seem really happy and blissful.

thx for sharing all the pics and vids.

love u guys!

2 June night:

MH and HS recorded a tv show (no mention which show)

After recording, they went dinner and ate Japanese cuisine.

When they are back resting in hotel, but MH went out with a staff to see the night view of Taipei.

Later, their staff has a party in a hotel room.

Many Taiwan staff bought a lot of Taiwan's famous food for them

HS went back early in the morning. I t hink it was around 1.30am.

However MH was still playing games with the make-up artist.

most fans are feeling a bit lost after both HS and MH left.

3 June morning:

Charity breakfast with 10 lucky fans

Airport (Departure):

Comments from a fan

HS is friendly.

When they arrived at the airport they did not alight immediately.

They waited for a long time and HS sat in the car meant for the PD instead.

When HS alighted, a fan at the back shouted and she looked back immediately. After that her manager brought through the customs.

MH bent down his head and played handheld games or his mobile phone in his car.

MH finally alighted the car after HS was being brought inside the customs.

The situation at the airport became chaotic. Many were shouting.

Press conference:

HS acted in the drama "Boys over flowers" as someone who does not drink at all.

In reality she is able to drink for 8 hours and she is still fine after that.

During the Taiwan trip, she had an alcohol challenge wit h4 Taiwan staff. She drank "Gao Liang" (a kind of strong chinese wine) and won them. She finished 4 bottles of Gao Liang all at once but she looked fine after the challenge.

MH disclosed that HS loves to eat but enjoys drinking more. Her face showed sign of shyness. Upon hearing what MH has said, HS said fluently in chinese "Alcohol is my good friend".

Everyone in the press conference laughed upon hearing that.

She smiled and said drinking alcohol can give her confidence and make the atmosphere more comfortable and friendly. However, everyone was very shocked to hear her speak chinese.

She explained that she has learned chinese when she was young. After the trip to Taiwan, she loves chinese and will learn after she returned to korea. Although she is good at drinking, her appetite for food is also impressive. Once she starved herself with many food for 8 hours. MH was shocked with that and told her not to eat anymore. She replied "When I have lots of stress, I will want to eat".

Lastly, she mentioned that she likes guys who are older than her. :)

Guest shaz

Hi all, i give u a rough gist of what was reported. It's pretty confusing cos there were several reports on the same news but it's definitely not as serious as it sounds. Hyesun is not an alcoholic! :D

I combined all that I read cos if taken apart, the confusion sets in. I'm guessing some media reports highlighted some and left out some. Tsk tsk.

Basically, there was talk about Hyesun being able to hold her alcohol well, with Minho confirming it as he said she drinks more than she eats. Please note that all these were said in jest. Admitting shyly that she can hold her liquor well, Hyesun said in Chinese that "Alcohol is her good friend". This part was said to demonstrate that she had studied chinese in her youth. Everyone laughed at her statement. She went on to explain that she feels more liberated with some alcohol due to her shy nature. [this part was better translated by Zax]

As for her remarks about bringing her mother for a facelift, the other reports was kind of out of context. It began with Minho's mention that he has to remove the metal screws in his right leg. Then he was asked how he felt about being the face that men asked for when considering plastic surgery. He replied that he liked his eyes most but would prefer to have a smaller face so he would consider shaving his jaw bone. Then Hyesun came in with the mention that she brought her mom for facelift. She commented she won't consider going under the knife but is not adverse to "bloodless" beauty treatments (Im guessing Botox).

Apparently, Hyesun had felt conscious of her age and so when she knew she was casted as a high-school student alongside F4 who are all younger than her, she went to have her hair cut and tried to put on some weight for some "baby fat". Then Minho teased her in a consoling manner, saying that she does not have any wrinkles and even if she has, he would buy her eye mask (or eyecream).<<< so sweet! :rolleyes:

Lastly, they were also told that fans would like to see MinSun in love for real(!) but Hyesun replied that she prefers to address her boyfriend as "oppa" so would prefer someone older. Minho, on the other hand says that he doesn't mind someone older. <<<< ok I dunno if the media was accurate on this but if this is not Minho leaving the door wide open, I don't know what is! Oh Hyesun, never mind about the oppa part already! :)

translated from here:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=588227409

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=588098229

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=588098229

and here

Want to add this: though there're many Minsun fans here and in Baidu, there're equally as many of those who do not like our "linking" or spazzing. Seen it on Minho's baidu thread. so i appreciate if all the translation of their "moments" be kept within Hyesun's thread or Joondi's. No offense to anyone k? Anyhow, there's no more left to spazz :(

zax thanks for the translate.now everything is clearly :D so she likes guys who are older than her :) maybe i must remove my feeling for minsun couple :lol:

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv227/n...b7b252df25b.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv227/n...8afa977a44a.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv227/n...a0197ddd849.jpg

cre as tagged

Ntali....please don't give up. I think that is just a showbiz answer. Nowadays , Hye sun always gives us many different signals about her ideal guy. And her liking for guys who are older than her is the latest one. I certainly think this is just her shield from certain gossips. And it seems successfull. For me seeing is believing. I believe their interactions in all the pics, the bts and the latest Taiwan's trip meeting . Those things are giving me the real story. And one more thing....I start to believe they are an item after I saw Hye sun's wearing the same T shirt on her significant day. This is not a coinsidence. This 's more to show some 'confirmation' from Hye sun to Minho.