Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

GHS seems to be one of those few actresses blessed enough to have great chemistry with just about any good-looking actor in reel and real life! I could so see her with any of the F4 ( yes, Kim Bum included, my apologies to KB-KSE shippers :( ) Same is true with just about any guy she had worked with in TV, CF's or dramas (SJS, Eric, Tablo :) , Big Bang's Seungri, JIS, Hyun Bin). I even see some chemistry brewing there with Show Lou. Lucjy girl.

Guest west84

Fun filled day everyone

851719jig57c91jp.gif

hi! ok these are the links: ill post only part 2,3 & 4..apparently p.1 & 5 doesn't concern MINSUN

100% part.2

100% part3

100% part4

vavavum hi! if you want to view the pics wasffiya posted, you can R-click the image and copy image location then open it in a new window...

thanks a lot i am going to watch it rightnow

Thanks nina for the pics. I also like the pic where Hye sun is leaning towards Minho. It 's so close. I don't know about you guys...but I always feel they're such a blissful couple from heaven when they are next to each other. The other couple that I have this feeling are Lee Dong Wook & Lee Da Hae and also the couple from Twilight.

Guest shaz

ok Im super excited now!!!

Found this link in baidu where a few fans who followed them in Taipei sharing their account. Those who can read chinese, here. The accounts are ard page 30++.

In gist, this fan uknyuk recounted that she & her 4 other friends witnessed something abt our Minsun. Not very obvious but subtle, like how Minho continually steal glances at Hyesun. She also related that Hyesun is very pretty in person, so pretty that it's hard not to look at her! :D

It seems that they (Minsun & crew) went drinking after dinner last night and Hyesun was drunk! Minho drank too but had only a red face.

uknyuk also mentioned that there didnt seem to be much order amongst fans during fan meet and Minsun were worried about their safety. That's why both didnt seem as happy.

It's a mass of info so I cant translate all now. The fan said that Minsun seemed close though not likely to be dating. but there are definitely vibes from Minho! Fan also said Minho seems very naive and childlike. awww....

My opinion: i think Minho cant quite hide his crush on our girl. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest lucy_marie

Thanks for sharing this gif lucy_marie.

Any HyeSun's goodies are welcome in this thread.

I want to watch the actual videos. :D

....you're welcome dear! :D

Getting lazy to rip that BTS ep15 included in the DVD so I just made a GIF....but they are cute there Hye Sun holding the notes for hyun joong while he practices for the scene and there was a part she's holding the long mic for hyun joong.....then Hyun joong getting nervous performing and singing live in the streets of macau....then that GIF it was short she was playing the guitar while hyun joong is teaching her the basic chords then it was cut for their individual interviews.....

I will rip it and share it to you....I'll put it in MU so you can download it. :D

Found this link in baidu where a few fans who followed them in Taipei sharing their account. Those who can read chinese, here. The accounts are ard page 30++.

In gist, this fan uknyuk recounted that she & her 4 other friends witnessed something abt our Minsun. Not very obvious but subtle, like how Minho continually steal glances at Hyesun. She also related that Hyesun is very pretty in person, so pretty that it's hard not to look at her! :D

It seems that they (Minsun & crew) went drinking after dinner last night and Hyesun was drunk! Minho drank too but had only a red face.

uknyuk also mentioned that there didnt seem to be much order amongst fans during fan meet and Minsun were worried about their safety. That's why both didnt seem as happy.

It's a mass of info so I cant translate all now. The fan said that Minsun seemed close though not likely to be dating. but there are definitely vibes from Minho! Fan also said Minho seems very naive and childlike. awww....

My opinion: i think Minho cant quite hide his crush on our girl. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank yo so much for sharing this!

I really hope someone will be kind enough to translate the juicy bits later.

MinSun doesn't have to be MinSun NOW, they can take it slow. Especially MinHo, maybe he's taking the time to affirm what he really feels, like maybe he's still a little confused. it's not love yet, but it's almost there. And maybe, as all of this is happening, Hyesun is in oblivion. Like a true fanfiction.

Guest Miki67

Yes, shaz...i also read it in baidu..there are many recounts from fans...u can find some more in MinHo baidu bar or in guhyesun.5d6d..really

interesting keke.

Personally, i dunt think MinSun are dating now though they really look cute together but i bet they have feelings for each other...

and i agree with xiam9, Min Ho and Hye Sun can take it slow.....at least, we fans can be glad that they're so close now ^^

Bonus: screen caps from the FM video

60113488.jpg

63995201.jpg

Guest Jillwithercraft

One of the reasons I love GHS is that she is very supportive. She knew that LMH will be getting most of the attention for obvious reasons, one being most of the fans present were girls and majority of them are LMH's fans. The pictures below demonstrates just how unselfish she is. She scooped the ramen and gave it to LMH who will feed one of the fans. Then she stepped back and let LMH take center stage, perfectly happy to play a supporting role. I just adore her. I seriously hope LMH would pursue GHS in real life. She will not only be an asset but a great support for him.

On a side note, I think our girl is in love. GHS just radiates this inner glow in all her pictures and videos making her even more beautiful. Whether it is because of LMH or another man I don't know.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. That's the best I can do with the screencaps.

%7Boption%7Dlmhghstaiwan.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dlmhghstaiwan1.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dlmhghstaiwan2.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dlmhghstaiwan3.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dlmhghstaiwan4.jpg[/img

I agree with everything you have just said... I also adore GHS, she's very talented and of course GHS and LMH in real life will be a bonus :D

know what every single day i visit this thread of our beautiful hye sun i can't help to notice that i'm learning/knowing new things about or from her.... i consider myself as one of her new fan and really pushing myself to know her past dramas or what she did before.... and she never fails to amaze me....

at first i thought it's only because of BOF that i liked her but every single information and details that i've read about her for the past 3 or 4 weeks i guess :D has gotten me to think that somehow, somewhere i wanted to be like her :)

there's once a clip that i watched i think it's S Diary and she was asked about if i remember it right some trials in her life, my heart aches for her i nearly cried on that moment when she's talking about that :mellow:

GHS really impresses me on how she carries herself and his ideology in life.... and she's really a worthit inspiration for me.....

fangirl mode

gahhhhh radiantly beautiful HyeSun i really like her clothes since day one of TW she looks stunning go girl..... i can't blame LMH if he glances to our HyeSun secretly hehehehe.... they look really cute together the chemistry is just undeniable.... as much i wanted them to be a couple in real life (coz i'm really dying to) hmmmmm i think they're both young and i think now is not the right time but i think getting to know each other more would be a great first step for the two of them ( wahhhhh i'm fangirling again) but it's really up to them whatever it may be hwaiting MinSun....

thanks for sharing photos of MinSun .... love them both

Guest cris14

She is an inspiration to me too..

I literally gave up painting and drawing to concentrate on this one thing but after knowing her and knowing how she works hard on everything she does and use her god given talents i felt so embarassed because i didnt had guts to continue using it..in her book she had this sketch similar to what i did after seeing that, i was really moved and i was really inspired to going back to doing the same thing..so im back doing it now..all thanks to her..

~♥ WE HEART♥ YOU TOO HYE SUN! ♥~

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1126/image1l.jpg

i love it heart tee hee and LMH has his cute big smile ( click!!!! ) perfect it's just perfect

She is an inspiration to me too..

I literally gave up painting and drawing to concentrate on this one thing but after knowing her and knowing how she works hard on everything she does and use her god given talents i felt so embarassed because i didnt had guts to continue using it..in her book she had this sketch similar to what i did after seeing that, i was really moved and i was really inspired to going back to doing the same thing..so im back doing it now..all thanks to her..

wow hi cris you're painting and doing some drawing wow, i'm really a big fan of those who can do such things coz i myself is frustrated enough to do those kind of stuffs hehehehe, people with talent like yours and hye sun's are the ones i look up to.... :) i wish i had one....

Guest misa_yen

sorry for cutting your post, shaz

but

IT'S OBVIOUS :lol:

need evidence, Lee Min Hoo ssi ? LOL

16.jpg

15.jpg

11.jpg

10-3.jpg

09.jpg

08.jpg

do not hotlink

and thank all for your contribution to this thread ^^

Guest cris14

i love it heart tee hee and LMH has his cute big smile ( click!!!! ) perfect it's just perfect

wow hi cris you're painting and doing some drawing wow, i'm really a big fan of those who can do such things coz i myself is frustrated enough to do those kind of stuffs hehehehe, people with talent like yours and hye sun's are the ones i look up to.... :) i wish i had one....

well, thats why we both look up to the same person..though hye sun and i are the same age heheh :D i still look up to her..