Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest ml_87

Yeah... 200 pages!

I have found that LMH wears the gold necklace and our girl wears one gold bracelet! :P

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4612/ae84...4a2b0cf3e38.jpg

i think that it's the same necklace as Mino but turned it into a bracelet :P

and Mino added a key into his one :))

-----------

really? i dun think that Sun looked sad at all. just a bit tired. as Mino said yestersday at the press conference, Sun was not in a good mood :)

i think that it's the same necklace as Mino but turned it into a bracelet :P

and Mino added a key into his one :))

-----------

really? i dun think that Sun looked sad at all. just a bit tired. as Mino said yestersday at the press conference, Sun was not in a good mood :)

did Mino said that ? which press conference ? :D

Guest shaz

maybe minho didnt like that Hyesun said she did not feel good kissing him haha...

edit: actually we should wait for more videos to come out to see if she's really less cheery than yesterday. photos can be quite deceiving. But I really hope there's none of that vibe like in Japan. They just seem so right for each other *wistful sigh*.

edit 2: From my view, I seem to see less smiles from Minho than Hyesun.

did Mino said that ? which press conference ? :D

sorry i want to correct what i'm said to lan yesterday.its not hye sun have a good mood.it because the host asked them about the kiss scene.and hye sun seems to hard to said.minho said It seems she (GHS) did not like it as she is thinking too hard about it."

sorry if i'm have a wrong translate :(

• Thanks 1

Guest susAmerica

Are some of us saying that there really is something with MINSUN?

Yes, somethings have been strange in that MINSUN are owners of same shirts but that was the only one. And maybe the black bracelet. Sorry to be a party pooper but I really wonder. If it is true, hooray!

But digressing a bit, I wonder if all the cast of BOF will come and celebrate KIM Hyun Joong's Birthday together on June 6th. I think they are all around in Korea at that time, I think. I hope at least GHS goes and congratulate him in some way. She should at least return the courtesy. He did come to her manager's wedding! I think I am little more of a HYUNSUN, although I don't have any strong evidence there either. Anyway, they all seem like good people.

Guest soc1

hmm why do i feel that hyesun is not as happy and bright as yesterday ....i mean she was really cheerful and bright and had a happy smile yesterday but today it feels a bit different like she's forcing herself to smile ....maybe its bcuz she's tired but i keep having this feeling that something happened between minsun ....or maybe i'm too much minsun-ified .......but in the clip GeunJandi posted i had a slight feeling there was something worng between the two ...cuz when hyesun looked at minho at 0.25 it looked like she wasnt shy but was a bit sad......and the way minho looked at her after that was a bit ....i dont know but .....u guys watch it and tell me plzzz...cuz i dont know what to think .......maybe i'm toooo into minsun .......

I also fully agree with U. I think there were sth happened between them. Look them so tired and sadness, specially GHS. She seemed to dodge LMH's glint. Hope that I'm wrong

Guest F4fan

But digressing a bit, I wonder if all the cast of BOF will come and celebrate KIM Hyun Joong's Birthday together on June 6th. I think they are all around in Korea at that time, I think. I hope at least GHS goes and congratulate him in some way. She should at least return the courtesy. He did come to her manager's wedding! I think I am little more of a HYUNSUN, although I don't have any strong evidence there either. Anyway, they all seem like good people.

If its not a fanmeeting, I hope GHS will go or at least send him a present. I don't think she has a history of going to b-day fanmeetings. She would avoid it just to avoid the rumors and the antis.

On GHS and LMH appearance today: I just think GHS and LMH are a little bit tired and as a result, have a little less energy. It could be as something simple as that their whole entourage having a late night. Or they are weary about more questions related to their rumored relationship. That would be both of their guards up.

I like what GHS wore today. Glad that she wore heels with her black jeans. Its kind of funny that yesterday, she was dressed up for the press conference while LMH was in jeans. Today, for the fanmeeting, LMH was dressed up and GHS is in jeans. Their jean outfits look great just didn't seem to quite match the other person.

Guest cris14

sorry you guys are all too worried..cant help but comment..hehe :D

as fans of these two i undrstand how u guys feel..

but we dont know what's the real story behind so just keep a positive outlook..

i visit this house sometimes because people here are happy so always be happy,,.

hembokke please!!!

Guest shaz

Ok thanks to meow13's video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qytcA-ZjtWk over at Minho's thread...

Minho definitely looked less cheery than Hyesun in the clip. He only smiled when feeding ramen to the fan. Hyesun on the other hand seemed so eager to push the lucky girl forward to Minho to be fed. You gals go take a look and see if you agree with my observations?

edit: ml_87 posted another clip of news on the fan meet and apparently, some fans were pushed and fell. Both LMH and GHS were reported to be concerned and awkward but had to continue with the event so they kinda forced themselves to smile. So there! Found the reason for their forced smiles...tks ml_87!

sorry i want to correct what i'm said to lan yesterday.its not hye sun have a good mood.it because the host asked them about the kiss scene.and hye sun seems to hard to said.minho said It seems she (GHS) did not like it as she is thinking too hard about it."

sorry if i'm have a wrong translate :(

no, it's ok. nothing to worry about ;)

Guest kenjie

i also love GOO HYE SUN...

she was being NEWS today here in the PHILIPPINES...

I was so happy when i see her in the t.v.

Guest lucy_marie

Are some of us saying that there really is something with MINSUN?

Yes, somethings have been strange in that MINSUN are owners of same shirts but that was the only one. And maybe the black bracelet. Sorry to be a party pooper but I really wonder. If it is true, hooray!

I agree with you I was hoping she would be with Hyun Joong on his special day or atleast greet him.... Specially now that hyun joong's having a hard time because of his grandmother's condition but needed to be away because of their commitments....Well I hope they all maintain a certain level of friendship and give support to KHJ....they will all go back in Korea at the same time........

But you know what we should really admire Hye Sun this whole trip what I saw was actually she's very confident the whole time and she was able to shed any signs of her shyness which was so evident before....I can't say she's making a brave front but I think she was carrying herself the whole time successfully without being dependent to anything anymore....

---edit----

HI! lxandra.........I see you!!!!!

Guest te_400

hi everyone....

i just love the recent pics of goo hye sun and lee min ho... they just really look good together... i hope they dated for real.... and hye sun is such a pretty actress... i hope minsun will definetly promote BOF here in the philippines... minsun forever!!!! :) :)

Guest aka159

hmm why do i feel that hyesun is not as happy and bright as yesterday ....i mean she was really cheerful and bright and had a happy smile yesterday but today it feels a bit different like she's forcing herself to smile ....maybe its bcuz she's tired but i keep having this feeling that something happened between minsun ....or maybe i'm too much minsun-ified .......but in the clip GeunJandi posted i had a slight feeling there was something worng between the two ...cuz when hyesun looked at minho at 0.25 it looked like she wasnt shy but was a bit sad......and the way minho looked at her after that was a bit ....i dont know but .....u guys watch it and tell me plzzz...cuz i dont know what to think .......maybe i'm toooo into minsun .......

Yup...i agree with you...i noticed that too :(

Just wait & see for tomorrow, hopefully she will feel better.

i am thinking than minsun is too tired today as the crowd is too big since yesterday they just flew to taiwan and had to attend programs and fan meeting blah... so people don't be worry. They are doing fine. Tomorrow they will be dining with their fans and doing some charity thingy.. so hopefully those good deeds can brighten up their day. All i can say is minsun couple, their relationship for now is just very good friends but who knows.. :rolleyes:

Guest pixie_eve

WHoaH!! i havent checked the thread since this mornng and i had a lot of catching up to do :)

It seemed like the Taiwan fans are overwhelmed by Junpyo's presence, they were all over him :lol: that at times i felt like Jandi is left out..no offense meant here :) and I'm sure GHS is aware too that the female fans are raging after LMH hehe.. i just cant help but observe that maybe GHS is a bit wary of anti-fans that's why it took her so long to answer the "kiss scenes" questions at the press conference. The one where LMH said that "maybe GHS didn't find their kissing scenes good because it took her so long to answer" :) and on LMH's part, why is he always so particular and conscious of how GHS answers questions pertaining to HER opinion of HIM or his character JunPyo? ;) like in Japan, he reacted impulsively when GHS only said Thank you when asked bout her reaction that LMH said Jandi is close to his ideal type? and now, GHS is asked again of her reaction to their kiss scenes and LMH couldn't help but react again to GHS' response. I am reminded too of the BTS scene where LMH asked GHS several times if SHE LIKES the way JAEHA carried her (u remember that BTS? ;) ) I dunno how to put it , but it seemed to me like GHS's compliments and opinion of him is important to LMH ;) ;) enough to make him wary of what her response is in public press conferences like these (or even BTS?) I dunno if i make sense hahaha im just blurting out my observations :)

WHoaH!! i havent checked the thread since this mornng and i had a lot of catching up to do :)

It seemed like the Taiwan fans are overwhelmed by Junpyo's presence, they were all over him :lol: that at times i felt like Jandi is left out..no offense meant here :) and I'm sure GHS is aware too that the female fans are raging after LMH hehe.. i just cant help but observe that maybe GHS is a bit wary of anti-fans that's why it took her so long to answer the "kiss scenes" questions at the press conference. The one where LMH said that "maybe GHS didn't find their kissing scenes good because it took her so long to answer" :) and on LMH's part, why is he always so particular and conscious of how GHS answers questions pertaining to HER opinion of HIM or his character JunPyo? ;) like in Japan, he reacted impulsively when GHS only said Thank you when asked bout her reaction that LMH said Jandi is close to his ideal type? and now, GHS is asked again of her reaction to their kiss scenes and LMH couldn't help but react again to GHS' response. I am reminded too of the BTS scene where LMH asked GHS several times if SHE LIKES the way JAEHA carried her (u remember that BTS? ;) ) I dunno how to put it , but it seemed to me like GHS's compliments and opinion of him is important to LMH ;) ;) enough to make him wary of what her response is in public press conferences like these (or even BTS?) I dunno if i make sense hahaha im just blurting out my observations :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i agree with you absolutely.