Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies,

Thanks sis @gelisacarras for writing & for the Korea Herald’s article :wub:  It has been quiet lately on our forum!  Yes, the virus situation is affecting everyone in a big way.  And generally, life is really stressful.  I’m in Northern California and it’s been very bad with the devastating fires and very bad smoke pollution for the last 2-3 weeks.  Extreme weather caused by global warming is a really critical issue in my mind!!

Fortunately, things are calming down a bit.  Like sis @gelisacarras, I also am very fortunate to be able to get/afford Breath 3 on ITunes.  All the songs are very nice but my favorite song is “For You”.   Do you know my favorite time to listen to Koo’s compositions?  I did this with all the prior released albums.  I’d listen to them on Sunday evenings when I’m ironing & folding my laundry – haha with nothing much on my mind & I’m able to enjoy the music.  Anyway, listening to the song “Dream”, I remembered an old Youtube video of GHS playing that song.  Well, if you have time to go back to a time long ago of sweet memories -BOF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9KYYzwy1v8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRl0HVC4JFw

Last week I also went back to listen to her songs on Breath 2 & watched our Koo on Koo's Diary on CHIBi TV.  She really love those kids of hers and they in turn love her.  I'm grateful that we have those videos to get a glimpse of who Koo is.

Anyway, I hope others will share more thoughts.  I’m so happy for our Koo, seeing her active doing things she loves- kudos to her agency, Mimi Entertainment.  Looking forward to her video “Studio KHS”.  She really Go, Go, Go – very energetic, like the beginning part of her song “Me”- haha.  Take good care Sunnies

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

I came across this old lop recently & again I'm amazed by how sweet yet powerful her voice is. Its a pity she doesn't want to try out as musical actress. I'm sure she would make a great musical actress.

https://youtu.be/MKfc47SE94I

Her voice is at par & match with Lee Seung Gi..and of cos we all know LSG is one of Korea best male singer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello sunnies 

long time to see 

I hope u are all doing fine

ku seems to be doing fine 

another good news 

acc to her insta post she will be on the next ep of the manager 

i'm really so happy, we will see a snip bit of her daily work life with her manager 

her  ep will air next sat

https://www.soompi.com/article/1435094wpp/watch-ku-hye-sun-makes-1st-variety-show-appearance-since-her-divorce-in-the-manager-preview  

they released the preview already

Watch: Ku Hye Sun Makes 1st Variety Show Appearance Since Her Divorce In “The Manager” Preview

Nov 1, 2020
by E. Cha

Ku Hye Sun is making her return to reality TV!

On November 1, Ku Hye Sun officially announced on Instagram that she would be appearing on next week’s episode of MBC’s “The Manager,” marking her first appearance on a variety show since her divorce.

Posting a photo of herself on the set of “The Manager,” Ku Hye Sun wrote, “The bright blue filming set of MBC’s ‘The Manager.’ I’m happy to see it. Let’s meet on Saturday, November 7 at 11:10 p.m.”

“The Manager” also revealed a glimpse of Ku Hye Sun’s guest appearance in its preview of next week’s episode. The brief clip shows the actress painting at home as she says in voice-over, “I like this kind of thing. I’m all about freedom.” The program then introduces Ku Hye Sun’s manager and the head of her new agency, who turn out to be father and son.

Ku Hye Sun reminisces about her “Boys Over Flowers” days, recalling, “Back then, if I was told to run, I just started running immediately.” The head of her agency goes on to worry about her image as an actress, and she replies with a laugh, “That’s already been shattered quite a bit.”

The next episode of “The Manager” will air on November 7 at 11:10 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the preview of Ku Hye Sun’s appearance below! (The preview begins at 0:30 in the video.)

i hope it run smoothly :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Germania Meneses said:

Happy and at the same time worried about how viewers will treat her, especially the netizen and the fans of her ex husband. Please let´s send her a lot of support and love 

the replies under her articles in english sites is just ........ & yes some of them are actually stalking her news only to attack

netizens are no better but most of the korean sites removed the comment section+ the angry reaction 

& with her replay she seems to be fully aware of what she is signed to so let's pray nothing gonna happen 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gelisacarras said:

Don’t worry, everything will be fine. I notice that most of her ex fans are foreigners. On the other hand, celebrities have antis, that’s part of the package. 

I know but she never experienced that level of hate before

i thought the issues will die down with time but no that i had to mute her name for a while for the sake of my mental health 

i can't imagine what she had gone through or still going through 

pray she will be fine & everything will okey soon

i'm really for being negative but i;m really worried about her

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi to all! 

Today is our princess birthday! Let wish her a very healthy, blessed, and wonderful life.

Many of us left our best wishes to her in her IG account, but as I said before, this thread has been important for me because this is where I got to know about her.

And please, don’t give importance to haters, many of them use to have many accounts (I know one of them). They  are trolls or foreign fans of her ex.  We decided not to reply, but just ignore them.

Have a nice day!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@gelisacarras, Hi! In addition to leaving Koo greetings for her birthday on her Insta. I also did it as soon as I found a post from her, It´s may only way I can support her. Speaking of support, it gives me a little sad that Koo has so few views on her Youtube channel, if in the post of her Instagram we are thousands.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED GOO HYE SUN!!!

@gelisacarras, I forgot to ask you if you have known who Koo did in the program "The manager", How did the public receive her? 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 10:49 PM, mavi star said:

I know but she never experienced that level of hate before

i thought the issues will die down with time but no that i had to mute her name for a while for the sake of my mental health 

i can't imagine what she had gone through or still going through 

pray she will be fine & everything will okey soon

i'm really for being negative but i;m really worried about her

Sis, we identified an anti from USA that has been creating several accounts just to bash Koo, nothing new under de sun! She has restricted her accounts (no comments allowed) because Koo’s fans bash her. This person (I will not post her name here because I don’t know if it’s against the rules) is an old hag, she can be a granny since she has a daughter in her 20’s. I suspect she is or is related to puertoricans (from my island) because she follows puertoricans celebrities (salsa musician and actress). This issue is that she is obsessed with Koo (well, Koo “controls” her life, because who in the world has the time to create a lot of fake accounts -some deleted after being reported- and invest precious time in bashing a celebrity!). Many has described this anti as a psychopath. She is rabid with Koo because of the ex.

Today, with deepest sadness, I have to share with you sunnies, mainly with those who may not have IG, that one of Koo’s beloved dogs, Sundae, passed away last night. If you want, please visit her IG account and post your condolences there. She appreciates it the most, she reads all her fans posts.

Sweet little Sundae, Rest In Peace. May God give peace and comfort

to our Koo during this trying time.

• Sad 3

@gelisacarras  I know who you mean, this person is constantly making hateful comments against Koo, on Koo´s own instagram. This crap person is sick with obsession for KHS, but in a bad way, creating fake accounts , and even a page against Hye Sun, with the sole purpose of offending and denigrating her, to try to overthrow Koo, obviously this poisonous woman  does this to reach out and convince more people against Hye Sun, and sadly achieves its goal especially with her ex-husband´s fans. So please, let´s not stop supporting KHS wit comments of encouragement on her Instagram,also on her You Tube channel and her videos, plis, plis, plis.

Very sad that one of Koo´s dogs has passed away, I hope that she is accompanied by her loved ones 

• Like 3