Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Just because i give in once doesn't mean i would give in twice,i have my own principle i am not someone who can dictate by anyone, i can stand with my own words and take responsibility of my action ...i am nice but i could be ruthless if the situation calls for it. 

Still waiting for an answer of a simple question.

Our girl posted a lot on her instagram she looked fine but a bit gloomy,i miss her genuine smiling face. ..her birthday is fast approaching already guys.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Guys or should I call you guys sunnies instead?

Pls all take a step back, and take a deep breath? You guys are fighting in between yourself...some ppl used of words might not sit well with another....like one of you guys have mention, all of you come from a different back ground and different environment, so choice of words / interpenetration will also happen.

I don't speak prefect English either, so when I feel angry with what someone said to me...I walk away first and come back later, and when I come and read again, there will be a different meaning that somehow surface to me.

So guys remember this, what seems wrong in your eyes might not be wrong in another and what seems right in another person eyes does not look right on another person eyes.

After this reminder, any more unrelated or arguing that we found will be taken out.

You're right  but i need a clear answer of what she said to me she's harsh and rude,but i asked her nicely you know.

She talked BIG HIGH and MIGHTY and yet she cannot CLEAR, EXPLAIN and take RESPONSIBILITY OF HER ACTIONS...by the way the post that i hve quoted was not even hers to begin with besides i already message her as well.

So is this a joke ma'm? I am a  fair person so i want to see and find out who really BULLY whom...fair and square.

• Unamused 1

Hello Our koo's birthday is approaching, it will not be the best of his life, but let's hope it will be the beginning of a good stage in his life, of recognition of his professional achievements and a new rebirth as a person.

She pointed out at some point that she would return to university. Hopefully I can do it and that in that new environment, find peace and happiness. 

What could we do to accompany her with good energy that day?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, personaltasty said:

Hello Our koo's birthday is approaching, it will not be the best of his life, but let's hope it will be the beginning of a good stage in his life, of recognition of his professional achievements and a new rebirth as a person.

She pointed out at some point that she would return to university. Hopefully I can do it and that in that new environment, find peace and happiness. 

What could we do to accompany her with good energy that day?

This year could be somehow difficult to send a gift, because of  her relationship with her still agency HB Entertainment.  In addition, without our sis @cheerkoo we are not able to find out what DC Gallery fans are planning for our Koo's birthday.  The only thing we can do for now is to go to her last post in Instagram, and from there wish her a very happy birthday.  If someone else here is able to contact Koo's DC Gallery fans and ask them what are they planning, it would be nice.

On the other hand, our girl has been posting these past days.  She started posting about the birthday celebration of her nephew, Gun Ho.  There is one post with him dancing, so adorable!  In the other posts she appeared to be visiting her parents in Paju, having good time with family.  She looks amazing, peaceful, healthy, and beautiful; looks as a porcelain doll.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to post photos here, so you have to go to her IG.

It's obvious that she enjoys sharing with her fans her whereabouts and how is she doing.
Have a nice day/evening/night all of you, dear fellow sunnies!

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

To my dear, beautiful, talented princess Koo:

Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! I hope that whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. I wish you a blissful and  healthy life. Happy birthday! 

:star:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

My dear sunnies, lets put aside the difficult time our princess are facing (she is also doing so!) so I invite all of you to flood her IG and also this thread with birthday wishes for her! 

It's time to let her know how much we admire and love her, that for good or for bad, we will always be at her side no matter what.

Lets celebrate her life, and pray for a successful and  brighter future for her, with much of love!

:relaxed:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

And changing subject, based in her latest IG posts, it seems that our Koo is doing a photo shooting. She also shared information about the upcoming art exhibition in Singapore. I feel so happy to see her so active, working hard.  This girl is unique, nothing stop her!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, throax said:

Is one here can answer to my question. Where is our dear cheerkoo? Why she stop posting here? Is she leaving our dear ko?o

No sis, Cheerkoo sis never leaves our KOO. I think Cheerkoo sis was deeply disturbed by KOO's messy divorce so stops checking her works in korean portals but reads our posts here. Cheerkoo sis can understand hangul well and know KOO since long time so she knows more about KOO than other international sunnies like us. Obviously It's really painful to her. :tears:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, throax said:

Is one here can answer to my question. Where is our dear cheerkoo? Why she stop posting here? Is she leaving our dear ko?o

Besides the issue of our Koo’s divorce that has hurt her too much, she is also taking care of some personal matters that require her full attention. She is fine, she will be back when she is ready. Yes, we miss her a lot in this thread!

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

What happened ? I always read this thread, to know about Koo Hye Sun of course, but it´s been more than 2 weeks and nobody has commented on Koo, you didn´t even make birthday greetings to her, as in previous years. Perhaps you abandoned her as Cheerkoo did 

Edited by Germania Meneses
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Germania Meneses said:

What happened ? I always read this thread, to know about Koo Hye Sun of course, but it´s been more than 2 weeks and nobody has commented on Koo, you didn´t even make birthday greetings to her, as in previous years. Perhaps you abandoned her as Cheerkoo did 

Hi, @Germania Meneses  I was about to write about it too!  I refrained myself to post any comments looking if another sister sunny post anything about Goo.  Only a few posted birthday wishes to our Goo in this thread, but nothing else. I appreciate that Naver dedicated their wall in Internet to say Happy Birthday to our Goo.  On the other hand, there are some news about her that are not related to her personal situation (she is no longer mentioning anything about it; the process is in course, in the court) recent news that deserve to be posted here, such as be the cover for a magazine (Woman Donga-December 2019) seems that she is also promoting a skin product in the same magazine (Dr. G Actifirm).  Her photo is also the profile picture of Woman Donga in Instagram.  Some of her artwork has been in an exhibition in Singapore and are doing well (sold out). Unfortunately, I don't know how to post photos here.  I guess many sunnies are following her in Instagram, so they barely come here for that reason.  I love this thread because it is more private, personal; this is the place where we can share our views and opinions about our Goo. It is like the place where friends meet to chit-chat.

I would be very sad if some sunnies decided not to come back here; I want to believe that they are busy (we have family, work, and other compromises). I remember when she announced that she was going to get  married, and some sunnies disappeared because they shipped her with another actor. I hope this doesn't happens now because of her divorce.  Be patient my dear sunnies, everything will be fine for her. She is not the same person as she was years ago, when she used to hide from the world. Not more, and as she said, she did nothing wrong so she has not to hide.

Sis @Germania Meneses, I 'don't think sis  @cheerkoo abandoned our Goo.  Yes, she is very hurt about the divorce news, but she is also taking care of personal matters that requires her attention at this moment. I hope she comes back soon.  It seems that she was the pillar of this thread; she was the liaison among this thread and GHS DC Gallery fans.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Germania Meneses said:

Sis, Cheerkoo sis is busy in her personal life as one of the sunny sis said. Yes, u r right..So many sunnies didn't turn up to wish our KOO. Don't know why?! I too felt bad about that. And about details.... Cheerkoo sis is the only one who can share any information about our KOO since she can log into DC gallery. Hope everyone comes back to here as before. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi everybody how are you? I'm glad this new interview, does anyone have a link, where can I read the magazine? I hope everything goes better for our koo, although in IG they still point out that there are many hate comments yet.

Regarding the people who are in this forum or not, maybe it's a spare time, isn't it? It is not that they have abandoned our Koo, but that life sometimes imposes on us tasks that we have to fulfill and we cannot continue performing our life as a fan. So, it is good that other people take their place and take this forum, in order to keep it alive and that when our partners can return, we are here supporting KHS and also supporting our partners. If KHS can live and learn at this time, we can also do it and continue to accompany it! Strength for all of us and strength for KHS too: fighting!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2