Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

17 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Honestly I’ve stop reading the Crap-patch news long ago becos they under estimated our intelligence. Not only that, after reporting a wrong news, and after court had prove the person the news favor was wrong, they never take up the responsibility to apologise & amend their wrong reports...

And to that 2 timer husband of Miss Koo, why didnt he charge her in court with defamation if he was in the right? Becos he is a kind person? OF COURSE NOT!!! If he is then he wont share whatever to the Crap-patch news...he didnt file charges becos she IS right...He is cheating on her, his mgt co is doing all they could to do a damage control on for his image becos this is abt all they can do. If he was falsely accused by GHS isn’t the easiest way to clear up his image is to charge her with defamation? But he gave a stupid excuse as he care for her but made up selective text mssges to make GHS looks like a looney, what kind of compassionate is that? More like a desperate attempt to do damage control for a man who has problem zipping up his pants.

Sis, I think the same.  He did not sued her because he knows she is telling the truth, and not because he is a good person at all. And that crap of agency, trying to clean his image while making Koo’s miserably attached to them.  I don’t mind, but I started commenting about this agency situation in his very own Instagram. None of his fan can reply to my posts that only have facts (only two as of today did answer to my posts, but after I give them my reply, they were unable to reply me). Now that I mentioned Instagram, finally, that person unfollowed Koo, coincidentally right after she posted “I don’t love him anymore”. But he still having her photos in his IG for now.  Anyway, as I said before, be careful with what we posted there because he can go to her page and reads all of her recent posts and comments, unless Koo has blocked him.

I hope that this divorce process end in a short time, so our Koo are able to have peace of mind, and can go on with her life. But, unfortunately, it seems that it will be a long process.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 10/13/2019 at 10:39 PM, wildcherry said:

Honestly I’ve stop reading the Crap-patch news long ago becos they under estimated our intelligence. Not only that, after reporting a wrong news, and after court had prove the person the news favor was wrong, they never take up the responsibility to apologise & amend their wrong reports...

And to that 2 timer husband of Miss Koo, why didnt he charge her in court with defamation if he was in the right? Becos he is a kind person? OF COURSE NOT!!! If he is then he wont share whatever to the Crap-patch news...he didnt file charges becos she IS right...He is cheating on her, his mgt co is doing all they could to do a damage control on for his image becos this is abt all they can do. If he was falsely accused by GHS isn’t the easiest way to clear up his image is to charge her with defamation? But he gave a stupid excuse as he care for her but made up selective text mssges to make GHS looks like a looney, what kind of compassionate is that? More like a desperate attempt to do damage control for a man who has problem zipping up his pants.

I sooo totally agree with you! They think he cares? He only cares for himself & what people think of him! Duh! Selfless #%>€£^^!

• Like 5

I've been following up the case againts Matt Lauer, a disgraced celebrity in the US accused of rape in the book of Ronan Farrow . One accuser said  that after she left NBC because she could not endure working with an abuser,  there was a blind item against her circulated by the  tabloid that the reason she left was because she was difficult to work with.  Does this sound familiar?  Koo is demonized by the media everywhere since she brought the divorce and  cheating allegations against "You know Who."

There seems to be a similar pattern in the entertainment world, we should not be surprised anymore.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

On 10/17/2019 at 6:19 AM, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@gelisacarrasI found this on @buddy_kookoo on instagram.  This makes sense-

I did my search too! And yes, the W hotels in Seoul use white and gray bathrobes. There are two hotels closed to each other, and in the one posted by Buddy_kookoo the bathrobes are white. You can also see the white chair where the person of the photo uploaded by Koo is seated. A detail that called my attention is that the hotels are located far from the center of Seoul. Guests have to use taxis or shuttles from the hotel to the subway stations. A guest commented in his review “I enjoyed the stay but may not stay here again as it is not closed to other places in Seoul”. So the hotel is very convenient for couples that want privacy (or not want to be spotted). 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Note quote Media
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

@myonenonlyWhy will Koo and the lawyer submit the photo evidences if they're not credible?  It could be damning for Koo to do that and she can lose the case, or the worst scenario will be prosecuted for defamation.  Koo has a topnotch lawyer and it will be damaging for both to claim unsubstantial proof.  Koo is so bold because she has the truth.

"The righteous are as bold as a lion." Proverbs 28:1

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

On 10/17/2019 at 9:44 AM, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@myonenonlyWhy will Koo and the lawyer submit the photo evidences if they're not credible?  It could be damning for Koo to do that and she can lose the case, or the worst scenario will be prosecuted for defamation.  Koo has a topnotch lawyer and it will be damaging for both to claim unsubstantial proof.  Koo is so bold because she has the truth.

You're so exaggerated and yet answering your own question, #amusing...just wait n patience please!

• Unamused 2
  • Confused 2

Hi my dear sunnies! Ku Hye sun will be featured in Korea Magazine " Woman Sense 14 " November 2019 issue.Two hours of exclusive interview with Ku Hyesun — Ku Hyesun ' s Stories From the Heart.
She looks amazing in the promo. You can visit the IG page of the magazine, @iwomansense. 
I read that the photos were taken in October 9, so they are recent.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, gelisacarras said:

Here is the link of the interview:

https://www.smlounge.co.kr/woman/article/43106

The words that were interpreted correctly (some are confusing, but some appear very accurate) by the Google translator are very encouraging, and so like our Goo Hye Sun! She answered as honestly, and righteously, as the person she we have always known her to be. She said that she has the right to fight and get her side of the story out. She relates that she's been in the entertainment industry for a long time and has gotten used to the many kinds of reactions from the the public. Her greatest line was, when asked about returning to to acting after so long away and in the midst of this personal crisis she replied, "I didn't harm society. I'm not afraid. I believe it will work." That's our girl stating firmly that she will once again become the plucky, warrior in the spirit of her famous character. Yang Gukwha and Geum Jandi would never back away from a challenge, however daunting it may seem. Neither, my friends, will Goo Hye Sun. Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!!! :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I am happy to see her so matured, with self confidence and in control of the situation. She see the divorce as another life experience. My concern is her mother, who was diagnosed with a tumor. I pray for her full recovery! Regarding “that person”, I noticed that as soon as Koo posted in her IG that she is now focused in canceling her contract with HB, and that she will stop mentioning AHJ there because she doesn’t love him anymore, he unfollowed her.  He also unfollowed the companies that removed him from their CFs.  A couple of days after, he deleted all of the contents in his IG. Now his fans “are worried about him” :smirk:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

hello sunnies

I really liked the interview of our koo, I have read it using the google translator, but I think I have an idea, the images are also very beautiful, giving the image of a woman who learns from her experiences

However, on a page of my KHS fan, they talk about rumors that "that boy" has erased his accounts and fears of suicide. What do you know about that? Although I think this may be another victimization strategy.

Let's enjoy this beautiful moment of our favorite woman!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, personaltasty said:

hello sunnies

I really liked the interview of our koo, I have read it using the google translator, but I think I have an idea, the images are also very beautiful, giving the image of a woman who learns from her experiences

However, on a page of my KHS fan, they talk about rumors that "that boy" has erased his accounts and fears of suicide. What do you know about that? Although I think this may be another victimization strategy.

Let's enjoy this beautiful moment of our favorite woman!

Not to worry...I think he only delete the post in his personal public account, I think he still has his private account becos I find a certain account woth his name which has identical post from his official plus some even more personal that wasnt posted in his official account. 

I guess his company realised now with who they're dealing with & howunstopable she can be if she put her mind to it. Instead of the kid she used to live with comes out for interview & promoting his show, he goes into hiding while GHS goes out for interview, fighting for her dignity. If he did nothing wrong why did he withdrew from that variety show? Wasnt he the one who eagerly wanted to declare his divorce before the casts start filming despite GHS beg him to delay for another week, probably until her mother's condition stabilize or maybe enter the surgical room. My bet he was asked to leave the show but giving face to him, they let him say he pull out from the show...

I hope their divorce proceeding wont take long, and GHS can moves on with her life...btw I believe her long time crush JIS is still single & available right? :w00t: *jk*

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/20/2019 at 4:05 AM, Pearl said:

You're so exaggerated and yet answering your own question, #amusing...just wait n patience please!

Excuse me! You don’t know what I was trying to say. So stop there! Don’t put words in my mouth! You’re a good example of what a bully is! 

• Like 3

On 10/16/2019 at 8:44 PM, Teresa Gascoyne said:

That’s why I said I didn’t understand what this is! I don’t speak this language. Perhaps next time post something in English instead of lashing out! Geez! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Not to worry...I think he only delete the post in his personal public account, I think he still has his private account becos I find a certain account woth his name which has identical post from his official plus some even more personal that wasnt posted in his official account. 

I guess his company realised now with who they're dealing with & howunstopable she can be if she put her mind to it. Instead of the kid she used to live with comes out for interview & promoting his show, he goes into hiding while GHS goes out for interview, fighting for her dignity. If he did nothing wrong why did he withdrew from that variety show? Wasnt he the one who eagerly wanted to declare his divorce before the casts start filming despite GHS beg him to delay for another week, probably until her mother's condition stabilize or maybe enter the surgical room. My bet he was asked to leave the show but giving face to him, they let him say he pull out from the show...

I hope their divorce proceeding wont take long, and GHS can moves on with her life...btw I believe her long time crush JIS is still single & available right? :w00t: *jk*

Out of curiosity, what is the name of the other account of AJH? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1