Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I will just wait for the verdict of the case... But will continue to support our Angel... I read the exposed exchange of chat of Koo and that person... First half of the year they were still doing ok, calling each other "Yeobo"... Imagine how she tolerated his usual stuff for years, but the thing of having people over in your house very late, as a couple it will really richard simmons me off too, she is still calm compared to other wives out there, she asked nicely... And, please, the exchange of texts of that person and the CEO smells fishy, who does report to his CEO of being in his wife's house regardless of having marital troubles that is not normal, and the way she says things like why does he have to go there and the emoticon? She told the media that it is their personal matter but she is greatly involved... He claims not having enough money and has a negative on his bank account but has the ability to pay for a well known attorney? Being able to pay Dispatch to release the chat??? It was well planned with that weeks of being silent... And to those people saying this person cannot be infidel, well who does leave his wife whom he seriously loved so much just like that without getting hots for another? I just wish she receives full support to real people, she needs to be strong...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@joarjess All along I thought she was referring to the actress who acted with him in the Beauty Inside until OYS came out saying she is suing GHS. Why is she suing her? Is she the only actress acted with AJH? And GHS never said the actress is the leading lady, therefore the actress cud be anyone from the production, so why is this OYS being too defensive & all jumpy, if she has done no wrong? AJH admitted sitting to the actress in the train/plane for a bit but he still did...I remember that is his way of hiting on a girl, at least that's how he did with GHS. So of cos GHS felt insecure knowing he sat next to this actress...I believe GHS knows him better than any of his fans. 

@cliffbinder2 Good point, if he has -ve bank balance, where did he gets the money to pay off Dispatch &  the lawyer of the sleazy singer? Either he has money hidden away somewhere or he has a 'sponsor' covering his expenses. The CEO seems to meddle enuf in their relationship, no wonder GHS was pi55. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@wildcherry OYS will never sue because GHS never mentioned her by name.  It's the agency that dragged her name and it is obvious that this is a publicity stunt.  The drama that OYS cannot get over the fact that her name was dragged by GHS is total bs designed to create controversy and get those gullible knetz to change sides away from GHS.  They're aware of the legal implication if they go ahead and file a lawsuit against GHS.  They cannot take legal action based on assumptions alone.

As @Teresa Gascoyne mentioned, big companies pay to destroy someone.  AJH must have a wealthy backer to help him with this divorce.  Notice that the articles in his favour have been escalating starting with Dispatch exposure so that the tide is slowly moving in favor of this dirtbag.  They're now systematically exposing GHS as a lying, manipulative b__t_h.

GHS being the private person that she is probably just wanted a quiet divorce just like the Song Song couple but something must have happened that made her go public.  It was a smart move on her part.  Had she remained silent, she would have been shredded publicly by AJH and his backers.  

Call it luck but the list of conditions she had AJH sign is very good evidence of AJH's admission of guilt.  I wish GHS has evidence of his abuse to make her case even stronger.  At first, I wondered why GHS went to the extent of publicly posting this list but now I understand it's implication.  She wanted to show the kind of life she was having with AJH and also, a warning directed to AJH because he did sign it.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@sheherizade3 True...so far GHS has never mention any name nor drama title...it has been from AJH's side all along, saying he had to apologize to OYS for dragging her, but why did he? Unless he knew he did something wrong with OYS or purposely dragging her along as a scapegoat. When I watch him in BI inside I feel he has a thing for LDH & if there's some rumors on set, guess who wud GHS have heard it from firsthand? Obviously from her best & closest friend who was in the same drama as him.

And why Dispatch the newscrap in action again? Who is GHS & AJH? Are these 2 such an important people that they got busy forensic these couple text whatever? And Dispatch often sided with wrong/guilty party. Look at BOF F4 KHJ's case. They were the one who started exposing his ex text msgs, eventually court ruling KHJ was clear of all charges while the ex goes prison for manipulating, blackmailing, defamation ect yet Dispatch never ractify their news with the real outcome, not a word even when they have wrongly reported the news & help someone defaming KHJ. Now they are doing the same to GHS. Dunno what drunkard AJH did to GHS but this newscrap is helping him. Again the netz forgot these are conversation between a legally married couple not just live in lovers, thus GHS has every right to demand her rights for her husband's time & attention...and his stylist & ceo shud just mind their own business. His wife shud be his first priority & main responsibility, not his drinking buddies.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@wildcherry.  We'll soon learn whether AJH and OYS's media spin, using GHS  as their pawn to drum up interest in their upcoming drama will work.  AJH is done.  First of all he lost all his endorsements, he's not a good actor and will never reach the status of a Hyun Bin or Lee Min Ho and he is scandal plague.  If that blind item was really about him, there's a possibility that no one will hire him again because he's a liability.  Imagine being the lead actor halting production, because you're somewhere canoodling with women.  Note that GHS never even bothered to acknowledge all their threats and hysterics.  She knows that they're just empty threats and she'll never allow herself to be used by these people to promote their drama.  

GHS on the other hand will continue on with success.  She has a good reputation as author, artist, a philanthropist who gives a lot to charity, and an all around great human being.  No matter the vicious comments against her because they're just empty noises coming from people who are not exactly moving around her circle.  She has already established a sterling reputation not only in Korea but internationally, her books are bestsellers, her work displayed in galleries in Hongkong, Paris and so forth.  She's performed with a Japanese artist, so that she must be rubbing elbows with and meeting highly intelligent, talented professionals, politicians and businessmen/women.  I think she'd be much happier in that environment than being an actress.

@loveukoo GHS is silent, has not posted anything yet.  It will probably take time for GHS to heal.  She must still feel raw right now.  I wish GHS would go away for a while to clear her head and cleanse her soul.  Maybe a luxurious spa vacation abroad.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I asked a friend of mine why a beautiful nice n an over achiever woman want his husband to divorce.She's a well known actress/artist in the entertainment world i said,i never mentioned our girl name n the husband as well...in my opinion maybe the husband tried n tested her only not satisfied enough so he wanted to free himself from her in order to find someone new because most artist are boring n workaholic.Mostly male models are adventurous n always want to try something new for pleasure n excitement or maybe he doesn't love her enough to stay...thats the answer of my friend i wondered how she knew that he's a model because she never read entertainment news.

How i wish someone who knows that person hidden secret comes out to be a witness or give an evidence  to help our girl win n regain her lost.

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I dunno abt you guys but I cant seem to sign in/log in in soompi news, to comment under comment section...since most of the comments thereare bias to the jerk husband of hers, I feel somenone has to point out what he did wrong but I cant comment to defend her...what abt you all?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

Hi, I dunno abt you guys but I cant seem to sign in/log in in soompi news, to comment under comment section...since most of the comments thereare bias to the jerk husband of hers, I feel somenone has to point out what he did wrong but I cant comment to defend her...what abt you all?

I have the same problem. It used to work for me, but no longer does. It's just as well, though, because I really don't feel like trying to educate those twits. Their minds are both closed and empty. None of them know GHS like we do. It's just a bunch of people being swayed by the smear campaign set up by her husband's management. They cannot be reasoned with and I suspect that many are paid to steer public opinion in their favor. Hye Sun's fans have no vested interest other than to support both her and the truth, which will eventually come to light once the proceeding go to court...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I must admit I've been writing my comments in Soompi and Allkpop.  I figured someone has to stand up for GHS amidst alll those vile comments against her.  I'd sometime skim through the comments and I don't know if I should be pissed off or amused because of the level of stupidity of most of these commenters.  What is disappointing is that most of them are women.  

I did not receive any negative reaction except for one article about the the lawyer of AJH who stated that they are filing for divorce against GHS.  My comment was so sarcastic that I got a reaction from 5 individuals.  One was kinda on our side and she commented that there's something missing in the text messages revealed by Dispatch because they were so random.  Two called me names "pathetic no brainer" and "delusional."  I had a long winded discussion with the one who called me "delusional" who slowly became hysterical and culminated in calling me and GHS (she's psychotic) names.  It was hilarious.  Below is my post that got the reaction. I quoted passages in the article and gave my comments.

"Gee whiz Luis, AJH's lawyer did not miss to insert an infomercial about how successful their firm is....LOL

” We are taking a careful stance at this stage. We believe anything can sound like a unilateral claim from one side, so he will personally reveal his thoughts after the situation is settled"  Careful stance?  Hmmm.....I thought you already filed the divorce papers against GHS.  What's the holdup AJH, why don't you reveal your thoughts now?

"Ahn Jae Hyun is in a state in which he can’t help but prepare to take legal action."  What, you're still preparing?  Go ahead, make her day.

"Furthermore, we ask her to submit to the courts the ‘photo of [Ahn Jae Hyun] eating a late-night snack with a woman at a hotel’ that she mentioned yesterday (September 4) on her social media."  With all due respect Sir, you have to file the divorce papers in court or take legal action first before she can show the photo in court.  Without those actions, your words are just bluster.

"Finally, Ahn Jae Hyun wishes for the truth to be revealed. He has stated that it is unfortunate that he can only do so by taking legal action."  So take legal action already.  Geez....(eye rolling)

"Dispatch revealed text messages shared between Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun. Soon after, Ku Hye Sun took to her Instagram and stated that the reason behind their divorce was Ahn Jae Hyun’s affair."  Where do you think the couple's text messages that Dispatch "forensically discovered" came from? I'll give you a hint. It ain't from GHS's phone. Yup, the messages came from AJH's phone. So it's no surprise that those random messages were more favourable towards AJH. He threatened GHS that he'll reveal the kakao talk that's why GHS was forced to go public to warn that whatever AJH and company shares is a lie. 

So far, all AJH's pronoucements are more to portray himself as the victim.  All designed to fool a gullible public.  And from the comments I've read, it's working in his favour.  And.....why is he hiding behind his lawyers, his friends, lawyer of oh yeon soo who also threatened to take legal action against GHS but never did?"

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Teresa Gascoyne  Thankyou sis. KOO should be free from all these things as soon as possible. I just want her to be in peace. I don't know why ahn is not filing the divorce in the court. ?! What he has been waiting for?! He is trying to make himself as a victim by releasing their chat conversations through Dispatch. But, I think, he doesn't know yet that except KOO's antis, all are having faith in KOO's words and By releasing those meaningless conversations doesn't make any change. I am again reiterating that KOO never ever say anything bad or ill words against anyone if there are  no proofs with her. And she is a girl with self esteem and intelligence , not a lunatic or moron person to do foolish things like Ahn does. 

After this, i remember a thing, about KOO, happend a way back i.e., around 2011 or 2012. A anti fan of KOO spreading a spiteful comment about her in internet. Even though KOO knows about that before she had waited until she gets proofs against that anti fan. Then after she warned, that she is going to take legal action against his/her if he/she continues to do so. Like that, now also she has enough proofs to defend herself. No need to pay our valuable attention to those hate comments in soompi and allkpop sites. Let dogs bark outside there. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Hope someone give answer to me.....!!

I didn't read (and I don't want it too) the chat conversations which was released by Dispatch. When did those conversations happen between KOO and ahn?! Is that recent one or old one?! From where Dispatch got that conversation?! It's not like a couple dating outside by disguising themselves. It is like KOO's dating, secretly inside the house which cannot be revealed by Dispatch. That's why we don't know about her past relationship until she revealed by herself. Like that those conversations are private, stored in the phones of Ahn and KOO. How can Dispatch get those chats?! Except someone intentionally gave it to them?! Who is that someone?! Either ahn or his agency. Why did they choose Dispatch to reveal conversations?! Because if Ahn reveals those conversations (where KOO portrayed as a bad one and that's why he wants divorce)by himself,public like us can question him if this is the reason to divorce her why did he keep this proofs hidden till now even after his career graph going down and everyone there blaming him for asking divorce?!

While watching KOO's mv "HAPPY" , i have gone through the comments. Some people said too much about our KOO like those are gods and goddess and they know well about our KOO. They said our KOO is crazy, bla bla bla and ahn should give her divorce.  Are they blind?! It seems that they don't want to check the truth, they just want things to take sides.

I'm just asking those, If KOO is really a bad human being and a bad wife.... where ahn is really a great human who really loves KOO.... why didn't he settle the divorce matter privately, behind the closed doors?! Why didn't he face KOO's mother if he is a victim?! He should go to the KOO's parents and tell them about what KOO did to him and proves his innonce and make them to accept this divorce..!! Why didn't he sit and talk to the KOO about her attitude,which hurts him so much and he can't live with her anymore?!

As per me, if ahn doesn't has any illegal affair with other girls and he is a pure guy, why didn't he reveal those conversations after KOO had posted her 1st post on her instagram on aug 18th that ahn is the one who wants divorce. By that post everyone thought ahn is a gold digger. So he had to jump into action quickly and should post or atleast reveal the conversations to the public why he wants divorce from KOO. But what he did?! Nothing...!! Why he had to be silent if he is innocent?! Why he had to sit silent until his career seriously affected by this divorce?! GOD... Even a kid can understand what is happening then why can't we?! 

Yes... there are disputes between KOO and ahn since longtime. But KOO wants to settle the whole matters and wished to live with him because she really loves him whole heartedly. But Ahn never wants that (He just loved KOO because she is beautiful and more popular than him. He had just infatuation on KOO and never thought about marriage and living with someone....He just enjoyed the popularity as KOO's boyfriend, but where KOO already told him that she never ever date if his intention is not to get marry. Unfortunately at that time KOO had a heartbreak with her previous relationship. In the process of making console herself she believed him). KOO became bore to ahn so he didn't try anything to settle the disputes. He started to avoid KOO  and made her to believe by saying he wants to focus on his career. Poor KOO she believed in ahn and let him free. Ahn career is growing well because of KOO,indirectly, what everyone knows. He just wants divorce from her, because he doesn't 

love her anymore.

Might KOO give silent divorce if everything went well. But sth really bad happened,what we don't know till now,with Ahn and his agency, that's why KOO drag herself this much on this divorce issue. The release of conversations through Dispatch is just taking a revenge on KOO because there is no wrong with her and she didn't do anything wrong.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

13 hours ago, sheherizade3 said:

I must admit I've been writing my comments in Soompi and Allkpop.  I figured someone has to stand up for GHS amidst alll those vile comments against her.  I'd sometime skim through the comments and I don't know if I should be pissed off or amused because of the level of stupidity of most of these commenters.  What is disappointing is that most of them are women.  

I did not receive any negative reaction except for one article about the the lawyer of AJH who stated that they are filing for divorce against GHS.  My comment was so sarcastic that I got a reaction from 5 individuals.  One was kinda on our side and she commented that there's something missing in the text messages revealed by Dispatch because they were so random.  

We’re on the same page on this,  my takes on this are the disclosed chat logs were seems incoherent, some parts was seems omitted to put GHS on the bad side. None of us knows the authenticity of that chat logs, unless Kakato talk issue it with their company letter and seal with the company stamp. Dispatch joining this chaos is purely promotional. For me GHS did the right thing on bringing this issue before her bad richard simmons husband( I’m sorry I don’t know his name), GHS is all by herself now, no agency to do damage control because they already takes side. Let’s keep our support for her and pray for her comeback. She is one of the good actress, for sure an agency with good people will welcome and embrace to get another chance. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

What’s been puzzling me is in the guy IG post, he said GHS break into his apartment after lying to the guard. Now why did he said she lie? She is truly & still his legal wife. And I also wonder why GHS has to get in the the guard’s help? This mean AJH has changed his door passcode/key to the house. So why wud he do that? Even if they’re not living together, she has every right to enter his house...so what did he worry about? Unless he has something to hide... like a jealour gf who doesn’t like GHS to freely enter his house or he is us afraid GHS might stumble on him making out with his new gf in his house. Either way that is still wrong. Even if they’re separated he is still legally married. Having a gf while still married make him an adulterer. So that alone make me suspicious of him. Revealing the text mssg shows me how inconsiderate & self centred he is. Imagine if he is living with hos mom & brought along a PD up to 3 o’clock in the morning, what wud be his mom reaction? And if his daddy comes home drunk & saying things like he wants to divorce his mommy becos she’s not sexy anymore or worse hit her, how wud he feel? He can do this to GHS becos she is someone else daughter & sister...how wud he feel if his dad wants to leave his mom just becos he’s bored,wud AJH still be ok with it?

Tho I want GHS to quickly move on with her life & dumps the no good husband of hers, I still understand why she wants to teach him a lesson for giving her a title divorcee

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, loveukoo said:

@wildcherry sis.... I don't think ahn physically abused KOO. May be sth went wrong in translation. Why does KOO remains silent if ahn is abusing her physically?!  She is an independent girl with self respect, there is no need to live with ahn if he behaves like that.

Because she love Ahn so much that's why she try to hold their marriage..Even she is mentally abuse it is okay if someone hurt you physically because we can feel the pain but mentally hurt is the other issue..

Whatever reason she has for not wanting a divorce i hope in the end she will get what she want...this song is for you girl.

LIFT UP YOUR HANDS TO GOD

Life is not at all that bad my friend 

If you believe in yourself 

If you believe there's someone who walks through life with you

You'll never be ALONE 

Just learn to reach out and open your heart 

Lift up your hands to GOD and He'll show you the WAY

And He said cast your burdens upon me

those who are heavily laden

Come to me all of you who are tired of carrying heavy loads

For the yoke I will give is easy and My burden is light come to me and I will give you rest

And when you feel the world is tumbling down on you

And you have no one that you can hold on to just face the rising sun

Then you'll see HOPE and there's no need to run

Lift up your hands to GOD and He'll make you feel alright.

Change is a continuous process that has no end,public opinions are so cruel n unfair because of media playing games.I hope she's alright.

• Like 1