Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi my dear Sunnies! As I have mentioned before, I am refraining myself to read comments over the media –good or bad- about the situation our angel is facing, which is somehow difficult. But, surprisingly, I got this reminder from YouTube, a comment of some lady suggesting that AHJ may has a problem with alcohol. Voilà!

I did read again his statement carefully, and then GHS response to his statement.  My conclusion:  AHJ give me the impression that he suffers from depression.  He is an emotionally unstable person. AHJ posted that even during happy times he was under medical treatment and taking antidepressants, and he also said that he is currently taking antidepressants.  The first time that he was taking medication, was during the happy times of the marriage. He started feeling well, so he left the medication.  That is when he started to drink alcohol heavily and his behavior was not so good.  Remember that addictions and mental health problems goes hand to hand. What a burden it has been for my angel to deal with this person! Living with a person with such problems, drains family members, in this case, his spouse.  

Anyway, I hope that this divorce process goes smoothly and without any other fuss. Just keep praying and supporting our beloved GHS.

@geumtrangdi, sis, nice to see you commenting here, I hope you are doing well! I do totally agree with what you posted.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

A bit quiet already no more exchanging words on sns hoping that it would end up sooner than later...I'm so worried about Hyesun well being maybe after this chaos she will hide herself again like what happened last time.

Hyesun pleased don't blame yourself its not your fault,you did your best n gave your all already for the sake of hving a good n happy family...so don't punish yourself just think what happened is a nightmare but you woke up already before  being totally  destroyed.

This is not the end of the world yet who knows  maybe your soulmate is out there waiting for the right time to come to you...you don't need to prove yourself to anybody you alone are enough everything will gonna be alright,good people meets good karma bear that in mind girl.

I stop reading all comments about our angel impending divorce for the sake of my mental health n sharing your opinion for a good cause is like a sin to others...anyway thanks for all shared thoughts its a big help being all united like these.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am so happy to see our angel again,  stay strong, I know you are brave. With the recent tragedy a lot of us feeling sorry for you right now, I hope that you will feel better and cheer up soon.  WE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ALWAYS AND DON'T FORGET THAT GOD LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY... SARANGHAEYO :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

According to the "official statement" from his company & her former company, they had to go to court for their divorce procedure on Aug 28th, so does anyone heard abt it? I hope everything goes smoothly & in accordance to GHS favour. If AJH is this kimd of man I just hope GHS will get away & get over him as soon as possible. GHS deserve to find her own happiness...

• Like 3

20 hours ago, cyfok said:

https://sesiff.org/2019/program.html?sec=DD05&q=248&lang=en

Goo Hye Sun will attend 11th Seoul International Extreme - Short Image & Film Festival on

September 3th ~ September 8th, 2019.

Koo can’t attend. She just posted in IG that she’s in the hospital with polyps removed. Pray for a speedy recovery.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

On 8/23/2019 at 8:23 PM, joarjess said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347706wpp/new-journey-to-the-west-7-reported-to-have-postponed-filming.

I wish they won't cast him again so that I can continue to watch this show again..

For a big change to our GHS looks after this issues no bangs for her. She looks more pretty and the new born GOO HYE SUN looks. Any one can comments?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi fellows!good news about our girl keeps coming i know that we are all happy n delighted but at one point a bit angry n worried because of people cruel thoughts towards her , just don't read other people's comment  so that it won't spoil your day...like what Kelly Clarkson said in her song,what doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER n SUCCESS  is the best revenge girl so go for it spread your wings fly high but make sure to  stay safe healthy n happy always.

Get well soon!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@Aimee66 well for me my sis, whether with or without bangs, long or short hair, she's still the most beautiful woman  in South Korea.

@Pearl haters will always be haters no matter how good the person is, after all we can't please everyone. What is important is her welfare and we  as her dying hard fans will always be there for her in times of sorrow or happiness etc. just like a mom that will always protect and be there for her child.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

So relieve to see Koo posting on IG again - it means she's trying to move forward.

And even more happy seeing all the good news- top ranking of her novel and her

decision to have it translated to Indonesian.  I'm really perplex why Koo doesn't have

her books translate to English.  It seems to me that there are a lot of International fans

that are dying to read her stories but we cannot :(   Maybe, she hasn't found an English

writer/translator that she likes??   What do you guys think?  How can we make it happen??

Anyway, we can try to let Koo know how badly we want to read her stories via an English version.

Sis @gelisacarras has a comment on Koo's latest IG post about translate novel to Indonesian- 

requesting an English version; let's try to increase # of 'like' on that request.  It's currently at 100,

shall we aim for 500?  Here I go again - must say that I had tried many times before with not great

result!!  But I'll keep trying when I can and who knows ....  Hahaha!

Want to say Annyeong to those "oldies"  @myonenonly @gayu312 @obbor4 @sheherizade3 

@macaronsandsakuratea @gelisacarras @LILI2009 @cheerkoo   Glad to hear from you guys again :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, grjnkk1 said:

Just read on a website that her wiki page lists her as former South Korean actress and that she retired from entertainment on September 1, 2019. 

Hope it’s ok to post this.  

She's retiring from entertainment? Seriously? Didnt she just being invited to some film festival in September 2019 for her short movie, but she cant attend becos just had a surgery? Did she ever mention abt it anywhere else?

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, grjnkk1 said:

Just read on a website that her wiki page lists her as former South Korean actress and that she retired from entertainment on September 1, 2019. 

Hope it’s ok to post this.  

Yes, I read her post in her Instagram. At first, I thought that she was expressing her gratitude to her fans. She also shared that she is finishing the essay “My Companion” in reference to the love for her pets. But then someone made a translation of the post and it looks like she is saying good bye. That is very hard, heartbreaking.

I do understand that she needs personal time to deal with the process of a divorce. A temporary retirement. A divorce is a sad and traumatic event, and it takes time to heal. Each person deals in a different way with a divorce. She really needs time out of the spotlight; resolve her personal issues, and then, when she feels prepared, she will be able for a comeback as an actress, or continue as an artist, director of movies, and music composer.  She can do many things, she is multitalented.

I will respect her decision, no matter how hard it is to accept. But I just want to continue to have some news about her, that she is doing right.

I am concern about her health condition right now, after she shared that she has polypos removed and has to undergo another medical exams.

Please, keep praying for our beloved Koo!

• Sad 6
  • Love 1

I hope what she means is that we won't be hearing from her for a while- not until she finally

come out with the latest book.  Here's the translation of her last IG - credit to @sun_bits on IG

Hello everyone. This is Ku Hyesun. I would like to give my last greetings to you before the publication of my essay book <I'm Your Pet>. Thank you for all the interest and love, I was able to fulfill my dreams. Wishing you good health and happiness always. I love you. From Ku Hyesun.

Koo also showed the prologue (a sort of introduction) of her new book.  It's nice to see her acknowledge her fans- meaning that fans' supports are making a difference :wub:    Pray that she continues to recover, takes good care of herself and be surrounded by family & friends and not isolate herself!  Fighting Koo!  We love you!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

I'm so worried about her well being...now there's a news from her representative that she's going to college to continue her studies,I'm so happy n relieved but after learning that despite all the things that has been said n done she still wanted to stay married.

I wanted her to leave/escaped from that unhealthy marriage why she still wanted to sacrifice herself if the other person wanted to end already...she must know her worth to value herself more.

Please girl just forget what has been done it's not easy but when time goes by you will be healed n forget eventually.Fucos on your studies n begin  a new chapter of your life,stay strong to achieve all your goals.Now live your life as a normal person n plan for a better n satisfying future...because you're  a multi talented person i know that you could make a name of yourself outside the entertainment world,goodluck be happy n make more friends.

We love you!fighting!!!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1