Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

8 minutes ago, myonenonly said:

AJH statement in his IG. Then GHS gave her response. The news already translated their posts, so I’m posting it here. 

Sis, when all these are going to stop?! What the hell that bloody agency is doing?! I don't know but I have a feeling that, KOO is under so much pressure and emotionally weak now, she Unexpectedly revealing everything...!! Might it be hurt her image too. Someone need to make her feel strong and calm in this situation. God, who is there for her now to stop her ?! :bawling:

• Sad 4

3 minutes ago, loveukoo said:

Sis, when all these are going to stop?! What the hell that bloody agency is doing?! I don't know but I have a feeling that, KOO is under so much pressure and emotionally weak now, she Unexpectedly revealing everything...!! Might it be hurt her image too. Someone need to make her feel strong and calm in this situation. God, who is there for her now to stop her ?! :bawling:

I can’t believe Koo revealed very private stuff but then again she’s trying to paint a picture of a very shallow husband who I think is emotionally abusing her. Gosh! I can’t believe AJH did all these. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, myonenonly said:

I can’t believe Koo revealed very private stuff but then again she’s trying to paint a picture of a very shallow husband who I think is emotionally abusing her. Gosh! I can’t believe AJH did all these. 

Me too thinking like that. Who r there for Our KOO to make her calm .... Please go .....KOO :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, myonenonly said:

I salute her for revealing the truth..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Reading both their posts now I'm confuse...who was the one who wanted to delay release their divorce statement to the press? When is NJTTW presscon going to take place? Is the court hearing on July 28th really take place? Now that GHS has reveal abt their rocky marriage, does her mother still in the dark? If not then technically it was GHS who break the news to her...

• Confused 1

He's so cunning conceited n self centered man,how i wish we have a time machine so that our girl could travel back in time to undo what was done already.My heart is aching so much  for her "that guy" humiliated her big time...he made her felt worthless, low n pathetic to come out like these all of a sudden is not her.The very private  reserved  n respected woman come out like these makes me so uneasy n worried in her well being...It would n  will haunted her this nightmare thats been happening to the rest of her life maybe to the point that she wouldn't trust any man anymore to enter her like again.

Please oh please God guide n protect her always enlighten her mind n ease the pain she's been through,send an angel to go rescue n protect her in these cruel world in the name of our LORD JESUS...Amen.

HS fight a good fight n win we all behind you to cheer n support you no matter what.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It saddens me to meet all of you, especially the long time fans of GHS who used to come here to discuss all of the goings on in her life, her dramas, appearances, music, art, etc, with such joy, excitement, and anticipation. Hi obbor4, ghsforever, macaronsandsakuratea, myonenonly, sheherizade3, , and of course cheerkoo, and to all the rest of you who have joined this family since then and added so much to the thread.  This has gone too far and I can no longer read about it.  Truthfully, it disgusts me. I believe one of the reasons why couples like the Song-Song couple have remained silent was to prevent something like this from happening. I support GHS all the way, and feel that if she didn't bring this out in the open first, he would have gotten away with all of it unscathed.  No matter what, he was the one who strayed,  openly dated and behaved in a manner that was repulsive for someone who is not yet divorced.  He is a scumbag.  They are a high profile couple, and yet he and his company apparently didn't think of the consequences.  I'm not from Korea but from what I've observed, they don't take divorce lightly, especially when there is cheating involved.  I feel AJH's career will suffer greatly from this and he will lose a lot of fans and support from the entertainment community.   To be honest, I had never even heard of him before Blood, and I only liked and supported him because of GHS.  He didn't impress me much as an actor.  What impressed me was the manner in which he treated GHS.  When I read the article that surfaced of how  the writer from The Newlywed Diaries described what he saw, that sealed the deal for me and convinced me that if it were not true, he (the writer) would not have dared to come out and say those things in public.  So I was fooled from the very beginning. From here on out, my wish is for them to settle in private.  We all know what we need to know, and it pains me to hear some of the things that are being said, even by GHS.  I feel the rest should be settled without airing every bit of their dirty laundry in public.  It's humiliating.  As a fan of GHS, I'd like her to get on with her life, take care of her mom and her own health, and to not spend all of her time being bitter and heartbroken.  The sooner the better.  As for him, he will get what he deserves because what goes around comes around, I really believe that.  Sorry for venting, but these past few days have been just the worst.  Sunnies, please stay well and let's all pull through this together.  

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Sunnies... With this guy giving statements, we can all rest this case as a WIN for our Queen! I love the comments of "maybe" fans of Koo on all the articles of this site.. You definitely could see that a wise leader have wise followers, they were responding to all hate comments by "the fans" of this guy. They are all good and speaks of truth only... Love how we are one in defending her on this... No need to get troubled or take both sides, she is hurting more than him, even after this she will be damned, but she fights it fair and with all her might, if we will take any word that comes out from this guy or be confused just because he is making statements as if he was oppressed, then we are no more than adding pain to Koo... So I suggest we should be firm on supporting her us we always do. Her fight is our fight as her supporters. And she got huge support from Knetz even after this guy posting that on his SNS.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@kgrl43 I believe what Koo is doing now is great, it is an eyeopener for all the oppressed woman in Korea, the men get away too quickly and they get the same treatment they received when they were bachelors, that's not the case with women, they can't get the luxury divorced men get to have, women have it the hardest way once their divorced, I think that's the case in Asian culture. A lot of antis has been comparing Koo to Song, Koo from as we speak now do not have an agency to support her, unlike Song, maybe if Song do not have any contracts, agency or millions of followers and millions of penalties from breach of contracts to lose she would do what Koo is doing, she got so many things to say I have seen her eyes though a lot says she got away with the process of the divorce too quickly and with grace, I doubt it she got a lot to say but due to an image she wants to save, she had to keep quiet... The Song couple had been separated, physically, for a year before the divorce news came out while these two have been separated just recently as what the friends, company and they themselves have confirmed...Theirs is definitely different, Song couple have different companies, have contracts to keep and be wary about, while on this case, Koo has been obviously prevented to get any work- Koo used to have one drama per year regardless in the past, as I can see the company is depending only to this guy thus making all the necessary action to put the blame on Koo and this guy will still have the "good husband image"... We have been following Koo for such a long time, she will always be true to her word with or without anyone's support...

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

I've been looking on all the social media platforms but really couldn't find it, on where I read about Koo's Interview, I am quite sure I read it and the context is like, she would always tell this guy if he is getting tired he is free to divorce her, and the guy would tell her what divorce? no need for that let's grow old together even if we do not agree on things... If you have read it somewhere and knows who has a copy please let me know so I can just copy and paste to all the bashers who are still on this guy's side. 

• Thanks 3

I know how our angel's felt  because I was once in her shoes, the pain, the insults, the humiliations, the hate and the self-pity and all the frustrations that's inside your brain and heart, can you imagine how's that feelings,  it's  torturing  and when you are being accused of something that is not true just to ruined your reputations,  believe me, it's very stressful and your brain will likely to explode.  We got separated alright but I never agreed for legal separation, after all, he's the one who cheats and I have the upper hand in which he can't force me. If I agreed, then I am just consenting his playboy image. No way I'll give him that freedom. I suffer a lot and I must give that to him too. Just one wrong move then I can sue him and put him into prison, that is my revenge. To Hell with those kind of low life being ever alive...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Sunnies! It has been so long but I feel the need to log in this time. I just want to show my love and support to KHS. She has always been a very private but wise person. Im glad she's not just taking all this richard simmons from that guy. Fight him with all you've got Koo if the truth is on your side! The nerve and the gall of that guy to treat her like that! My heart really hurts for Koo. I wish that she would find peace and happiness that she deserves. Meantime, let us protect and defend her sunnies.   :cold_sweat: big hugs to all sunnies from around the world. this must have been hard for all of us most especially to khs. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

S3h6za_lML1zvci5Xry0SI2uv5Yp1q7aeTRSI8BQ

Waving to my sisters that are all here to support our angel.  I love it when I see that your love for her never wavered throughout the years.  We've been there for her through thick or thin, consoling her and each other through hard times and celebrating her every success.  I love you guys!!!!  You know who you are.

Instead of lamenting what GHS should or shouldn't have done and feeling sad and lost, we should be celebrating her coming out to fight for truth, her bravery amidst all the hate thrown upon her notwithstanding the effect it would have on her career and personal life.  In this era of the "me too" movement, she stands out as a symbol of those oppressed women who keep silent, too afraid for whatever reason, ie, their reputation, their career, and the saddest reason of all, that somehow, they deserved it, excusing the perpetrators and justifying their actions.  

Korean men like AJH have this sense of entitlement because there are so many women who are too naive to look beyond their handsome facade and fall over themselves to be with this dude.  Just read the comments of those who sided with him.  Even GHS fell for his charm.  He came to her life when she was most vulnerable, having her heart broken by an ex-boyfriend.  AJH will soon realize that he let go of someone special.  Men are stupid like that, taking for granted the women who loved them only to realize their biggest mistake later on, when it's too late.   Only someone shallow, lacking intellectual depth, superficial and petty would find intelligent, multi-talented author, painter, actress, director GHS..... "boring."  

GHS took me by surprise because she's a painfully shy individual, has stage fright/phobia so that her singing career in terms of performing on stage never took off and suddenly.....wham......a warrior princess came to life.  This event in her life may just be the catalyst for her to come out and be her own self, no longer shy and afraid just like Jandi who took to task four spoiled, rich, entitled brats and earned their love and respect.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

I have been reading a lot of news & comments, but something seems not  right. I asked myself, was it really GHS who wrote all that? Our GHS, the writer, novelist & film director? Becos I bet the GHS we know can write way much better even while she's drunk than the one posted in her IG. And what woman wud humiliate herself talking abt something private like her unsexy teats? Is there even a sexy teats? To me it sounded more like from someone who is very jealous of GHS, who was trying hard to degrade & humiliate her...that despite being a beautiful woman with a very sexy body, her husband finds her boring & not sexy enuf, (well if its true he said that,  I wonder if his chopstik limps & invicible butts are sexy then)I havent heard any man who have met GHS who says she's not beautiful...the one I always see wether a man or woman, they all went open mouthed speechless when they saw her for the first time.

And from AJH stmt a scary woman enter his apartmet. Pls do tell me has anyone ever heard anybody has ever refer to GHS as scary? Weird, funny, eccentric yes but scary? Even animals love her...another thing why did she has to lie to the security to enter AJH's apartment? Didnt she said she did decor for the apartment? I assumed the apartment is the one feature in Koo's diary, the one AJH enter while she's doing the interview...if so she has a key to the house so why did she has to lie & break in into the house?

Anyway, everything is not making sense to me, from the copy paste text messages, to her writing style, the word she use & even description of her character is completely alien to me...if her IG hasnt been hacked by someone who is jealous of her, than she must have been possesed!

Btw the last post in her IG before the drama started..

She looks peacefully beautiful with her mother who looks healthy too & her cute nephew...I cant imagine just a day or so later ahe said all that...

Also abt the money she sells book, so I'm sure she still got the royalty from her books, also she paints & sells her painting...thus she isnt that desperate for money...even if she's not acting, her other talents still make her rich..rich enuf to even open an exhibition in Paris, so I dont get those saying abt money....

Somehow this remimds me of KHJ's & lunatic Choi case...what's happening to BOF cast members?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, wildcherry said:

I have been reading a lot of news & comments, but something seems not  right. I asked myself, was it really GHS who wrote all that? Our GHS, the writer, novelist & film director? Becos I bet the GHS we know can write way much better even while she's drunk than the one posted in her IG. And what woman wud humiliate herself talking abt something private like her unsexy teats? Is there even a sexy teats? To me it sounded more like from someone who is very jealous of GHS, who was trying hard to degrade & humiliate her...that despite being a beautiful woman with a very sexy body, her husband finds her boring & not sexy enuf, (well if its true he said that,  I wonder if his chopstik limps & invicible butts are sexy then)I havent heard any man who have met GHS who says she's not beautiful...the one I always see wether a man or woman, they all went open mouthed speechless when they saw her for the first time.

And from AJH stmt a scary woman enter his apartmet. Pls do tell me has anyone ever heard anybody has ever refer to GHS as scary? Weird, funny, eccentric yes but scary? Even animals love her...another thing why did she has to lie to the security to enter AJH's apartment? Didnt she said she did decor for the apartment? I assumed the apartment is the one feature in Koo's diary, the one AJH enter while she's doing the interview...if so she has a key to the house so why did she has to lie & break in into the house?

Anyway, everything is not making sense to me, from the copy paste text messages, to her writing style, the word she use & even description of her character is completely alien to me...if her IG hasnt been hacked by someone who is jealous of her, than she must have been possesed!

Hi wildcherry.  You would be surprised.  As one gets older, her personality, her view in life, her way of thinking go through changes; changes brought about by her experiences with her family, her friends, her lovers and the world in general.  I say that because I'm already an ajumma, old enough to be GHS's mom.  Wish I look 25 years old right now with the wisdom of my ajumma age....lol.  Your attitude when you were in your twenties is vastly different in your 30s or 40s so don't expect GHS to act the way she did before.  Every experience, whether bad or good is part of life's lessons.  

When I was in my teens and twenties and part of my thirties, I was such a people pleaser, very conscious of what I say, afraid that I'd offend others, always wanted to belong and so scared of not being accepted.  I know exactly how GHS feels because I went through what she's experiencing right now.  As the years went by, I learned to accept and love myself and be my own best friend.  And right now, I don't give a rat's richard simmons what people think of me.  What's important is what I think about myself.  That's the beauty of getting old.

Have faith in GHS.  Unless you believe him, I wouldn't pay attention to AJH's statement.  GHS is his wife.  Why does she not have the key to the apartment?  They're still married so that's a conjugal property.  She has every right to be in and out of that apartment.  The fact that his wife has to lie to security to enter his apartment says a lot about AJH.  He's a real scumbag.  He wants to live like a bachelor while he's still married to his wife.

GHS will be fine.  She knows exactly what she's doing.  As a matter of fact, I find her very brave because she's expressing her genuine feeling at the moment and unafraid that what she's revealing is very humiliating for a woman and even made worse by that fact that she's a celebrity.  Now, that takes a lot of guts.  She's experiencing the equivalent of baptism of fire right now.  Very painful at the outset, but after it passes, she'll experience a sense of peace.  

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. 

Like most people in here, I throw my support to Koo.  She probably feels used, abused, disrespected, betrayed and of course, hurt by the man who promised to protect and love her. Ouch! 

While it is unfortunate that things between them have become overly complicated, I believe Koo can still rise from the ashes sooner than later. She's uber talented and multifaceted. On the other hand, AJH is bleh :mellow:

AJH and his company underestimated Koo's tenacity and spunk.  They probably thought Koo would just let things slide in silence even if she was maligned with half-truths and lies.  Big mistake!  More than anybody, AJH should have known that his wife would never run from a good fight.  It confirms what we now know about AJH.  Koo was trifle and dispensable in his eyes. 

Insofar as the public is concerned, AJH disappointed miserably. We all thought he was at least a well-brought up gentleman.  Apparently, he's just a selfish man who would throw anyone under the bus to clear himself. But as that Newlyweds' Director said years ago, AJH is someone who "adds fuel to the fire".  In hindsight, the Director's description was the "real" AJH afterall. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1