Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I am happy to have Goo Hye Sun complete as many works of art, writings, and music as she can possibly produce, but nothing, for me, compares with seeing her of the small screen. I met, and fell in love with her person, through her through acting in dramas. I miss this Goo Hye Sun the most and wish that she would return to us as an actress. The drama world is not the same without her on the small screen. I hope and pray that she will return to us soon...

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I'm so happy for you, Sis @cheerkoo, that you already have and read Koo's book.

There are articles/blogs about Koo's book. Can you please translate them, so we could know about their opinion? Here's the links: https://blog.naver.com/hs159862/221551610716 and https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=20667744&memberNo=1019021&vType=VERTICAL.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So nice to see some names from the past, hi obbor4 :) and I couldn't agree with you more.  I've been watching her on chibi tv. She looks so busy and happy with her life... but still...I too miss her on the small screen.  Thanks to all of you for keeping for all that you do to bring us the latest news.  and cheerkoo, you're still awesome... really appreciate you :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, izaku said:

I'm so happy for you, Sis @cheerkoo, that you already have and read Koo's book.

There are articles/blogs about Koo's book. Can you please translate them, so we could know about their opinion? Here's the links: https://blog.naver.com/hs159862/221551610716 and https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=20667744&memberNo=1019021&vType=VERTICAL.

Thank you in advance.

I will try to translate.

But, it is already Sunday and I have a lot to do.

ONe of the bloggers looks like the Tenasia article that I translated already (the middle one).

I think I have to wait until next week...work is piling up.

Sorry.

I also feel a bit uncomfortable as to how much to reveal about her book--whether that is allowed to do. Is that good for KOo?

ONe of the bloggers revealed the pages of the book...????!!!

I do want Koo to make a living w her works!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, obbor4 said:

I am happy to have Goo Hye Sun complete as many works of art, writings, and music as she can possibly produce, but nothing, for me, compares with seeing her of the small screen. I met, and fell in love with her person, through her through acting in dramas. I miss this Goo Hye Sun the most and wish that she would return to us as an actress. The drama world is not the same without her on the small screen. I hope and pray that she will return to us soon...

My thought exactly. I first known her as an actress, and over the years I see her grow as an actress, yet its been over 2 years since she shy away from the drama land. I know she is very talented in all the field she ventures but for me its hard to appreciate her other works since I dont read or understand hangul. Without  English translation I cant enjoy her novel like sis  cheerkoo & others.  As for her painting, well I'm not artistic enuf to appreciate nor understand arts, so her arts is just drawings to me. I used to enjoy her music & songs too but she havent done any lately. As for her short movie, its hard to find the one with english subtitles, thus beside the Madona, I watch the rest without really understanding it. I havent cone across The Mystery Pink yet tho...so I wish so much that she wud return to dramaland or a commercial movie.  For now I just make do watching her at Chibi tv with her pets.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0003424583

google translate of naver article

it's confirmed guys:love:

[Sports reporter Baek Ji Eun reporter] actress Gu Hye-sun eats a meal with her husband Ahn Jae-hyun.

According to a number of officials, Go Hyesun recently concluded exclusive contract with HB Entertainment (HB). Goh Hye-sun ended his exclusive contract with Partners Park at the end of May. He searched for a new agency that could actively support his acting and artistic activities, and after a long discussion he decided to make a bird nest at HB.

HB has produced a number of dramas featuring both work and performance, including actor management, "SKY Castle," "You," "My Daughter Seoyoung," "Punch," and "Yong-pal," all belonging to Kim Rae-won and Shin Sung- It is a comprehensive entertainment company that has established a strong position.

Gu Hye-sun is the back door of her husband Hwang Ahn Jae-hyun, but also signed an exclusive contract with HB's talent, which includes both actor management and work production ability. HB is also planning to support the talents of Go Hyesun, who is active in various fields such as actors, directors, and painters.

In 2002, Goo Hye Sun first stepped into the entertainment industry through Sambo Computer Advertising. In 2004, he started his acting career starting with MBC 'Nonstop 5' and became popular with SBS 'Seo Dong Yo', KBS2 'Nineteen Hearts' and 'Boys Over Flowers'. In 2008, he made his debut as a film director, directing a short film 'A Pleasant Assistant', and directed 'Peach Tree' (2012) 'Sculptures of Memory' (2012) and 'Dowther' (2014).

In particular, he co-hosted with Ahn Jae-hyun, who breathed in KBS2 'Blood' in 2015, with his marriage in 2016 and his honeymoon.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@aya02 WOW... Thankyou sis for posting news about KOO's new agency. Hope in 2019 our KOO will going to act and it should be really a great comeback drama of our KOO and I wish that should be successful. :wub: 

@cheerkoo sis ... U r right. No need to translate the articles and the blogs... but please tell us that whether those are positive or negative about our KOO. It's enough for our Sunnies, i think so. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Sunnies!!!

Thank you all for all your posts!!!

Good to know she signed with HB Ent.

And that they will represent her not only as an actress but also in all her activities.

I hope that she gets paid for all her music that is played in many different variety shows.

I heard that the Y-tube production for Koo was done by HB Ent as well.

Sounds Great!!!

Thanks all and good night!!

So good to see our Koo thread so lively!!!

:wub::D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yes @cheerkoo sis.... CHIBI tv belongs to HB entertainment, i think so, because in instagram HB entertainment just follows CHIBI Tv. I heard that HB entertainment can produce dramas too, if it is true... Iam sure KOO will have a good comeback drama. Then once again this thread become busy by our sunnies posts :wub: . This thread has been really missing KOO's long time and genuine followers since a while like@gayu312 @sukreen @myonenonly @mrita @susAmerica @webby @meow13 @dunlop09 @GHSforever @S_sunetc... I know you sunnies busy with ur daily schedules...I can understand but we miss u. :)

• Like 4

After I read about KOO made accessories, I remember what @cheerkoo sis translated some posts a way long before that... KOO drew a portrait of Park bo young and gave it to her in wrapup party of King and I drama. And she made cellphone cover  by herself (i think so :sweatingbullets:) and presented to a child actor, in BOF, who act as her younger brother. And KOO knitted a red wool hat for her nephew.  For Gal so won she did a lot of thinks by herself,there is no need to say...:wub:. KOO shows her love in really a different way than others, where all bought gifts to present to show their love... But our princess made gifts by herself and present to her loved ones. Eventhough her gifts are tiny, less cost etc but those are really filled with her pure and genuine love, her hardwork in making those valuable gits and show how much she loves them. :wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Gu Hye Sun Signs With Husband Ahn Jae Hyun’s Agency

Jun 3, 2019
by E. Cha

Actress Ku Hye Sun has officially joined her husband Ahn Jae Hyun’s agency!

On June 3, HB Entertainment announced, “Ku Hye Sun has signed an exclusive contract with our agency.”

A representative of the agency went on to remark, “We are delighted to form this new relationship with Ku Hye Sun. Using a foundation of trust and communication between the agency and the actor, we plan to diligently support [Ku Hye Sun] so that she can actively promote not only as an actress, but also in a wide variety of fields. We ask that you show a lot of interest and anticipation for the actress’s future activities.”

Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun is currently in the midst of holding her exhibition “A World Without You, Loneliness for Me” at the Jinsan Gallery in Seoul. The exhibition will run from June 1 to July 28.

Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun married in May 2016 after starring together in the KBS drama “Blood.” Watch the couple in the drama that brought them together below!

Source: Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 5/22/2019 at 6:05 AM, izaku said:

Thanks @izaku if you do have a twitter acc please do follow.

Also to everyone else if you have an Twitter do follow the acc @koohpics I will update more beautiful and gorgoues pic, vids and gifs of koo hye sun so more people would know and get to love her even more. So happy about koo signing to hb entertainment I hope this means an acting gig/drama is on the horizon missed her onscreen .

Edited by angel bo
  • Like 5

Hai guys.... Hope all are doing well. Have you all seen pics of KOO's exhibition opening ceremony ?! I hope so :). I have been feeling overjoy after seeing those pics. It seems that there are a lot of peoples and photographers. It means successful. :D Asusal our Princess dressed so simple yet gorgeous. Her whitish skin is glowing even more by wearing a transparent black dress. And I think it's DC KOO gallery who organized snacks and drinks to the visitors?! It looks well arranged and mouth watering.:P  In instagram, sun_bits page translated KOO's interview. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ku Hye Sun Reveals Plans For Future Acting Projects

Ku Hye Sun recently shared her thoughts on her acting career.

On June 7, a press conference was held in Seoul to celebrate the opening of Ku Hye Sun’s art exhibition entitled “A World Without You, Loneliness for Me.”

During the event, the actress stated, “I’m thinking carefully about [future] roles and reviewing [future projects]. I want to challenge myself to new [roles] I haven’t taken on before, so I’m reading over the scripts carefully. I think I’ll be able to [act] again when both my feelings and the situations are in the right place.”

She continued, “In the meantime, I ended up drawing pictures. I was going to take a step back from drawing, but I ended up doing it again. After this exhibition, I think I’ll take some time to focus as an actor.”

Ku Hye Sun is currently in the midst of holding her exhibition “A World Without You, Loneliness for Me” at the Jinsan Gallery in Seoul. The exhibition will run from June 1 to July 28.

Previously, it was announced that the actress had signed an exclusive contract with HB Entertainment, which also represents her husband Ahn Jae Hyun

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1