Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hai... hope all are doing well :) anyone knows information about KOO's new novel?! What about the sales?! Is there KOO's fan signing event like she did for her Tango and Peach tree novel?! It would be good if any blogger post his/her reviews on KOO's novel. As i know, sales of new novel have already started (24th May) in Korea. I think, Unfortunately, there is no news about novel in DC KOO gallery, if not Cheerkoo sis will definitely share with us. I hope DC KOO gallery will post news about KOO's new novel, and how to purchase through online and about english version too. -_-

• Like 3

I saw m.yes24.com posted at dc-koo.

few fans posted that they ordered it through it.

I am posting the title of the book and Koo's name in Korean for you all

눈물은 하트모양    구혜선

I tried to buy via yes24, somehow could not do it.

:tears:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

from epreview at yes24

whenever I see him, my heart beats

i knew he is my love

whenever I see him, I am all twinkle, twinkle

i knew it at first sight

as warm as ?spring star

is it possible for love to come?

whenever I see him, my heart jumps

will you stay by my side for sure

Can love come

whenever i see you I am twinkle, twinkle

today, tomorrow and again and again

my thoughts are only of you. for real.

don't lose interest. for real

don't get irritated. for real

don't leave me. for real.

embrace my eyes for you.

SoJu was really a strange female.

I met her for the first time when a friend invited a few to a pub in winter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@cheerkoo sis.... It's ok.... Don't make urself tried.... have u received your book yet?! Then, there is no english version. Is there a chance to release english version of novel after some days like they did for Tango ( indonesian version). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yushinkoo sis, icemoon sis, ayesuper sis and other korean Sunnies... please post about KOO in dc Koo gallery. I know all are busy with their things.... but we,  non-Koreans, are eagerly waiting to know about our Princess. About KOO's new agency, her works, her novel, etc . Ofcourse iam annoying.. but :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@izaku,

thank you.

it seems to be a some kind of contest...if you write your own memorable dating story, you get a  free copy of Koo's new novel.

It is sponsored by a wedding planning company.

Second blog is sort of a book review.

She thinks Soju is too strange and could not identify with her. She thinks Soju is too hard to have around. It is a very short book and made her wonder more about KHS herself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@izaku sis .... Thank u for bringing news and to let us know about KOO novel. @cheerkoo sis thankyou for translation. Eventhough it is a short review about novel... after hearing that we felt happy. :wub:  

Sunnies, it seems that KOO designed her new novel cover page with her and her husband pictures and drawn by KOO herself, doesn't she?!:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

found an article in Nate news portal:

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1732319

연기뿐만 아니라 영화 연출, 회화 등 여러 분야에서 활발한 창작 활동을 펼치는 배우 구혜선이 신작 소설 ‘눈물은 하트 모양’을 29일 출간했다.

On May 29th, GHS has published her new novel, Tear is Heart-Shaped. KHS has been consistently working on her creative projects through acting, directing, drawing/painting, composing and writing.

이 작품은 좀처럼 예상하기 힘든 성격의 여자 소주와 거부할 수 없는 매력에 끌려들어 가는 남자 상식의 사랑을 발랄한 문체로 담아냈다. This is a  story of a man named Sangshik who could not help but fall for the charm of a strange and peculiar Soju.

경장편에 해당하며 로맨틱코미디 장르를 표방하는 만큼 문장 곳곳에 유머러스한 대화와 재치있는 전개가 웃음을 불러일으킨다. 농담 같던 인물들의 대화가 어느 순간 허를 찌르며 인간 본연의 내면과 마주하게 만들기도 한다.  The story can be classified into the romantic comedy genre; humorous and witty dialogues pop up here and there evoking laughter and lightness. At the same time, seemingly harmless jokes suddenly turn piercingly real into the inner human nature. 

이 작품에는 구혜선의 실제 연애담도 들어있다. 읽다 보면 독자는 서툴고 모자란 첫사랑을 상기하게 될 것이다. This book contains some of KHS's real dating experience. Readers will also reminisce the awkward and immature first love.

구혜선은 작가의 말에서 “지나보면 아무것도 아닌 그때의 사랑. 그때만큼은 심각했고 비굴했고 유치했고 그래서 더 ‘웃픈'(웃기면서도 슬픈) 이십 대의 연애. 이 소설을 읽는 모든 이가 내 어릴 적 미친 연애와 함께 즐겁길 바란다. 행복하길 바란다”고 썼다. KHS left this author's remark inside the book: "With time, it no longer feels like a big deal. Yet, in my 20's, it felt serious, painful and childish. That is why it seems funnier and sadder at the same time. I hope the readers just enjoy themselves while reading the story. I wish for your happiness."

김지원 기자 bella@tenasia.co.kr (Reporter Kim Jiwon of Tenasia.)

<ⓒ “텐아시아” 무단전재 재배포금지> 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Hey Sunnies!!

I just got the book by author Koo!

Thank God it is Friday night!!

I read it till the end-- could not put it down.

I always love her writing style...easy, flowing and just so good.

But the content is like her paintings and movies.

It's hard not to think about it over and over.

The more I think about it, wow!

If anybody else is able to read it, love to hear what you think!!!

It feels light and so cute and then it hits you. like a block of ice!!

The main character is something else.

She returns all the hurts right back!!.. Woah!

Something cold and icy just cuts right through you!!

I hope Author Koo writes more novels!! I cannot wait!!!

I wish a lot of success with the gallery opening.

DC-Koo gal is going to present her a basket of flowers for the day when Koo has an interview at the gallery on June 5th. DC-Koo had no time, so they could not open Paypal for international fans but I am very grateful to Dc-Koo fans for the gift for Koo. The gallery told DC-Koo fans that flower basket or small size plant pot is best for the gallery space.

Fighting Koo!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Hai....i hope All of you doing well.... a/c to KOO's instagram post, she is not going to attend her exhibition for opening event today. -_- it has been moved to june 7th. I wish all the best KOO for her exhibition. I saw a glimpse of KOO's exhibition through various post by Sunnies in instagram. With companion Gamja, KOO is preparing for exhibition and it looks like a cozy, well arranged hall....:wub:  . What happend to KOO's agency?! It seems there is no news yet about that. 

• Like 4

@cheerkoo sis .. wow u enjoyed KOO's novel by reading.... Is it has english version?! What do u think about author KOO?! If I'm not wrong, U have read all novels of her from Tango to Heart shaped tears.... Please give your review about novel..We really like ur thoughts and opinions on our KOO.:)

• Like 3

Sorry @loveukoo

I don't think there is an English version of Koo's book.

I do enjoy her writing very much.

I read Tango, Peach Tree, Scenario Book w 2 stories(Marie's Story and Mystery Pink) and Tear Is Heart-Shaped

I am no expert, but her stories feel like her paintings--abstract and simple on the surface. But, there are depth and symbolism that make you think about them. The symbolism of death appears a lot in her books as well as very unlikely or hard to imagine personalities. But, I end up liking them all. :D

I know I don't help us the international fans by saying this, but I really hope she writes more and more novels. Like most people, I love books that I can get totally absorbed. Such books are rare and great for my mental health! :D Author Koo is one of those authors!!!

Koo HyeSun Fighting!!!! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1