Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

11 hours ago, Emily D. said:

Hey to all Sunnies in the Philippines,

BLOOD will be aired in Asianovela Channel starting November 29 at 7am/1pm/8pm.

Yey!I'm so happy!!!Hope they will reaired ANGEL EYES too.keke

wahh,,,congrats for Philippines sunnies XD 

its been a while for that drama airing, i would like to watch it too..

Edited by rizu28
  • Like 3

btw sunnies. do you all already saw hyesun in airport, she goes to japan for photoshoot :D

She is so beautiful :blush: but looks like she is so shy there, and some people said she is expresionless and gloomy, but i already know her for years, it is koo hye sun we are talking about, its not like he was unhappy or what i guess she is just shy and doesnt really like the spotlight....

• Like 4

Hi Sunnies --

It's been a while not posting here; @cheerkoo , I agree with you, I think KHS is not posting so frequently so her husband may have more exposure.  Remember that NJTW-5 and the drama Beauty Inside are currently broadcasting, so now he is the one that is more active in IG (with the exception of KHS post showing the jewelry made for her by her husband, which is such an artwork!).  Another cute IG post was a screenshoot of the drama Beauty Inside with her husband.  She put a heart, as approving the scene of AHJ and the actress Lee Da Hee.  The drama is very good, very funny!

Regarding her photos at the airport, heading to Japan for Single's Magazine photoshoot, I say that this is how she is; she is not the type of person that always shows a big smile at public events. She is very discreet, just a soft smile and wave.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Emily D. said:

Is there a recorded reason why Hyesun sold the Cafe Mandolin?I'm just curious.

Yes..me too. Ofcourse we didn't visit cafe manolin but through the visitors we know a lot about it and know the KOO HYE SUN unique interest in designing cafe. Any korean sunnie may help. In this thread "ayesuper" was only korean sunnie i think. May  cheerkoo sis know about that through KOO HYE SUN dc gallery. I wonder if there was any aticle or news about closing cafe manolin in korea?! Because it some what famous.

• Like 3

I have no idea why about Cafe M.

It was one place that made me think about visiting Korea to sit and sip coffee all day for a chance to see Koo. keke

But so sad that it is no more.

Lucky are Sunnies who have been there and even seen Koo and/or talked with her family members.

:D

• Like 2

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=140578&page=1

Birthday team is working very efficiently to decide on a gift.

Most people voted on a padding/winter down coat.

Above has a link where you can go in and vote.

Please vote if you have contributed towards her birthday gift.

I am not sure how much funds is collected yet.

Thanks Sunnies.

• Like 4

Hi all! Did you see the couple of photos she put in her IG during her stay in Japan for the photoshoot? She looks stunning, a living porcelain doll!  So lovely that even her husband post an Oh when saw his wife photo.  On the other hand, congratulations to our angel for her appointment as public relation ambassador for Korea Social Contribution Award, and Service Management at the National Assembly Hall in Yeouido, Seoul. She was along with the President of Korea, what a fine outstanding lady!

• Like 4

Are you sure the Korean President was there?

I did not see him mentioned in any articles. I heard that Koo was number 1 most talked about due to the appointment.

I cannot seem to get into dc-Gal again.

They did decide on a padding/down coat in Khaki color, a cake with edible flowers made out of  pumpkins, and, with any leftover money, a sweater or muffler.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2018 at 7:21 AM, cheerkoo said:

Are you sure the Korean President was there?

I did not see him mentioned in any articles. I heard that Koo was number 1 most talked about due to the appointment.

I cannot seem to get into dc-Gal again.

They did decide on a padding/down coat in Khaki color, a cake with edible flowers made out of  pumpkins, and, with any leftover money, a sweater or muffler.

no, as much as i know, i guess there is no Korean President....

hello everyone :)

she is so beautiful in single magazine video XD

i can't wait for the magazine release..

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Emily D. said:

Hello! Have you watched New Journey to the West? I'm so happy because so far Hyesun was mentioned for almost 4 times now.kekeke. I appreciate the editor and the PD's of the show.

no, i'm still haven't watch njttw cz i'm waiting for that to finish, i wonder in what eps hyesun mentioned?? 

btw guys, hyesun birthday is just in a few days, i hope she will post something on that day, cz i miss her so much T.T

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1