Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I've been looking forward for The Legendary Tycoon, especially after she withdrew from She's Too Much, but to my surprise  it looks like no more GHS in drama, & I find out its becos China has impose a rules against Korean actors, or something like that, so it seems like in order to release the drama they have to have all chinese actors. So.I wonder did they re do all GHS's part, or did GHS's part still remain but continue by another person or the edited out all GHS scenes?

Poor GHS, why does things like this happenned to her? First her allergy attack has to happen when she just started off real well with STM but becos of it, she has to witdraw from the production. And now a collablration drama that we all waited for years suddenly become like this. Not just GHS, but PMY & GJH were affected as well. I just dont get it, there has many average korean actresses starring in China productions for over a decade but nothing like this has ever happened but comes the new generation better actresses (yet often underated) things like this happen.

I hope GHS will do better with the assistance of her new management company. I heard the owner was a former Keyeast manager who managed top actor Kim Soo Hyun. I hope he will help GHS finds a great job that will shine her to the max.

Btw, in her IG, she recently posted picture of her with short boyish haircut. Did she cut her hair again or was it an old picture?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

HI lxands.

It is an old pix of Koo.

I saw bits of TLT,,,you can see Koo's back, side..wherever it was difficult to insert a new actress.

REally miss her acting and I pray a real good story of a drama comes knocking for her.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, cheerkoo said:

HI lxands.

It is an old pix of Koo.

I saw bits of TLT,,,you can see Koo's back, side..wherever it was difficult to insert a new actress.

REally miss her acting and I pray a real good story of a drama comes knocking for her.

I hope she still get paid in full though they have replace her with another actress. I just feel so mad, how could do make her work there for so long, use her name for promotion, then just change her becos of some rules...I mean w t h...why dont they check their rules before hiring a foreign actors. She shud be compensated, for all her time & effort, for being there when she cud have work on other project if she didnt waste her time there...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

News found from DC-Koo! Thank you DC!!!

Mystery Pink will be shown at the 19th JunJu International Film Festival from May 3 to May 12.

Congratulations KOO!!!

Now I understand why Koo posted her pic as Director Koo at her IG. :D She likes to give us a little teaser. :tongue:

• Like 7

Any news on GHS? After promoting Mystery Pink in January she has been so quiet. Beside the pic her husband posted in his IG in March, she seems to be MIA. Didnt her new agency updates her her schedule for 2018? I hope she's gonna be more active as an actress in 2018 with her the support of her new agency. I heard the agency ceo was actor Kim Soo Hyun's former manager from Keyeast. If so he was very experience as he handles KSH's activities since he was a newbie up until he becomes an A-lister actor. Hopefully he can help GHS to choose her work that suits her the best.

• Like 6

I am still Koo's great fan,,,just so little time these days.

I hear Koo is narrating for EBS channel's documentary. Topic is "Shall we do art?"

It is a 3 part series: 

1부 ‘당신의 삶을 바꾸는 예술’은 예술을 통해 행복을 만들어가는 다양한 예술 현장을 찾아간다. 2부 ‘당신을 위로합니다’는 정서적 안정감을 찾는 동시에, 타인과 관계의 통로를 마련하는 예술활동 사례를 보여준다. 3부 ‘예술로 키우는 미래’는 빠르게 변화하는 미래 사회를 살아가기 위해 우리 아이들에게 필요한 예술 교육의 의미와 가치를 살펴보는 시간을 갖는다.

‘예술, 할까요?’는 오는 23일부터 방송된다.

Part 1: Art that can change your life.

Part 2: It can comfort you.

Part 3 The future developed through art.

So appropriate that Koo is narrating for the series.

Her latest IG says: "going to work":D

Love to see Koo work more!!!

The EBS program starts on 23rd of this month. 

Hello Sunnies!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Sunnies, just passed to say hello and to comment that our princess has been active in Instagram recently.  Check out her latest one, with her hubby in the background. Adorables!

Because it is so difficult to log in in Soompi, I rarely post here.  But you can count that I always read the thread.  My appreciation to @cheerkoo to always take time to translate any article, news, about our angel no matter how busy you are.  Thank you!

Wishing you all a great week!

• Like 4

@gelisacarras!

I saw the IG.

I agree they are adorable.

Koo is adorable through her expressions. At first, she refers to her husband as, "Interfering with selca". 

But, as his image in the background disappears, she looks sadder...then she looks relieved when she sees him again.

:wub:

I hope I can hear Koo's narration somehow at EBS DocuPrime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Missing her so much. Im not watching any kdrama don't have interest. Hope soon we can hear good news from her. 

Wedding anniversary is coming so please loaded more pictures of them sunnies. Thanks in advance for that. Of course thank you so much dear cheerkoo. God bless us all!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This is just my imagination...

I feel like Koo is showing us she is waiting for the person to appear at that spot...again.

She looks like she is just waiting at that same spot...

She is adorable.

He is in Japan...

keke

sorry Sunnies! Just me...

Gamja and AhnJu,,,the entire AhnGoo family are just adorable and sweet.

I really wonder if AhnGoo House will be released or if they changed their mind about that...

• Like 4