Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

On 2/19/2016 at 2:18 AM, cheerkoo said:

Thank you kHz7 for the TLT poster.

I wonder if it means that the drama will air sometime in July??

Haha! That's what I've thought too dear cheerkoo:D But I hope it will be earlier coz I really wanted to see our Ku in that  C-drama already:sweatingbullets: I can't wait much longer..hehe:crazy:

• Like 11

Instiz: Ranking of the palest Korean female stars 

xxx

''I envy Goo Hyesun's skin the most... She's pale but blush looks pretty on her''

xxx

''I met Goo Hyesun in person and she looked daebak''

xxx

Princess Koo, so beautiful! Instead of the emphasis on the colour/''paleness'', I'd love to translate it to ''pure'' since it also very much reflects her beautiful, pure heart.

goohyse-460x300.jpg

Goo-Hye-Sun-Berkomentar-Jelang-Akhir-Dra

maxresdefault.jpg

/imgs, CTO

• Like 10

{NEWS]24.02.2016

"Boys Over Flowers" won "Hallyu Special Award"

Cr DC GHS http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=136853&page=1

------------------------------

Sports Seoul

'Boys Over Flowers', English-speaking Korean news site awards stand Hallyu Special Award'

2016022401001101200076071_99_20160224144

source :http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000118417

---------------------

More News Link

• Like 9

Hi everyone! Its been months since I last posted here. Hope you all are doing fine. I recently became fond of tvN dramas. Right now, I am watching Signal and Cheese in the Trap. Lee Je Hoon the main actor in Signal is such a talented man and he has the same age as Ku Hye Sun. I can't help but imagine that he and our angel would look good together on screen. How I wish sometime in the future Ku Hye Sun would be casted in a tvN drama. For me, tvN produces the best dramas nowadays especially the ones with slice of life, mystery and crime genres. I can't wait for her next project. 

Again, always the best for us all! :)

• Like 11

@sukreen. That's a good news for BOF fans. I, myself still rewatching it ever to often.Cannot count how many times.It's a CLASSIC. Actually my no.1 Kdrama of all time.Just wish GHS will surface soon.with new movie with a controversial  topic which is GHS forte..And show how brilliant she is.Congrats! to BOF. FIGHTING!!

• Like 7

10 hours ago, neehr said:

Hi everyone! Its been months since I last posted here. Hope you all are doing fine. I recently became fond of tvN dramas. Right now, I am watching Signal and Cheese in the Trap. Lee Je Hoon the main actor in Signal is such a talented man and he has the same age as Ku Hye Sun. I can't help but imagine that he and our angel would look good together on screen. How I wish sometime in the future Ku Hye Sun would be casted in a tvN drama. For me, tvN produces the best dramas nowadays especially the ones with slice of life, mystery and crime genres. I can't wait for her next project. 

Again, always the best for us all! :)

I'm watching Cheese in the Trap too. I love the drama. I like PHJ the lead actor. Hope they can work together in the future. He's a year older than Koo, born 1983. He started acting in 2006 & will celebrate his 10 yr anniversary Fan Meet this April. He will shoulder the expenses (200 million Won = 180,000 USD) for his fans because he don't want to burden them. He's been spending his FMs for his fans for the last 2 yrs. I thought about Koo, is this why she don't want to hold fan meet because she don't want to burden her fans? Hmmm... I can understand our girl spends so much money in making films. I don't mind spending for her fm if she decides to have one. :) But what a thoughtful guy. Makes me think of our lovely Koo too. So kind hearted. I miss Koo so much. 

• Like 9

boys over flowers get the award we still watch the drama because we like ku hye sun and do you know how to upload ku hye sun photo for  the most beautiful women of the world i don't how to do it so that we can vote for her she is our Korean best actress we are longing to see her in the new drama and miss her so much

• Like 5

Hello sunniez! Missing our Ku so badly these days. :~(  Now I'm really hoping that she'll open an IG so that we can see just any little glimpse of her or anything related to her regular normal life..or what's she's up to or how's her "children" doing etc.. At least we can still feel her presence even if she's out of the limelight, right? :bungi: I just love her so much that her absence & silence really kills me, sorry..lol. aghh! :bonkself:Even just a little fan account or any spotted thingy would really be appreciated hehe :teehee:  Well anyway, really hoping for new updates anytime soon..still patiently waiting..(hope not in vain) :splat:

Btw, I read in DC that KHS's new age piano piece from her Breath album ' "Unusual Separation" was played in today's episode of Infinity Challenge (again). :dazzler: Oh that so cool! It seems that the production/PD of The Return of Superman & Infinity Challenge like Ku's new age music yehey! :cheerleader: I'm happy & of course..PROUD fan as always  :handsdown: My other wish is. that her music will be a household theme around the world. And also hoping that Ku will make BGMs for movies & dramas too. That would be super awesome yay! Crossfinger.. :rocker:

Here's the link in Dailymotion. @ 25:39 - 27:55 "Unusual Separation" song was being played in the background. Aww...:wub: (cto)

[Infinity Challenge] 무한도전.E469.16.02.27.-2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3umsbg_%25EB%25AC%25B4%25ED%2595%259C%25EB%258F%2584%25EC%25A0%2584-e469-160227-2_tv

[Screenshot]_DnZzWf0.jpg

• Like 8

And because of that... this is a throwback video from Ku's cyworld, playing "Unusual Separation" a long time ago. As far as I know this was taken way back long before BOF. Meaning she already composed it during her teen life.(almost all her piano songs).Woot woot! :rocker:

具惠善在家弹钢琴 Goo hye sun is playing the piano with pets 

https://youtu.be/XTASZtFzF-U

• Like 7

Hi Sunnies guess you all are missing GHS like crazy too.  Gosh everyday I am waiting and waiting for even a bit of news or a glimpse of her lovely face. All I can do is watch her dramas/ vids and look at her pics..I watch her mvs everyday too. Hope she is taking good care of herself and getting ready to comeback to us! :)

Thanks so much @khs7 and also to DC GHS for spotting her music being played. Her music was played at the most emotional part when the guy was crying. Her music tugs at the heart because it comes from her heart... Hope they gave her credit.

So proud of our girl and her compositions. So talented from such a young age. Yes I hope her music will be played often and she continues to release her compositions . I am surprised she hasn't been asked already to compose for the many dramas being aired these days.

I pray she comes back with a good project soon! Or at least come back to Twitter. Miss her tweets so much!

Sunnies, have a good weekend! Take care.:)

From Weibo http://weibo.com/xwyt?refer_flag=1008085010_&is_hot=1#_rnd1456680085723

[Asian] Actor # # Asian actors playing named Asia's most influential regional rankings; actor measure of influence in Asia, appeal, right forces. # Asian Baida actress # qualifying selection, currently # Dilly Reba # # Cui Xueli # # Jiang Qinqin # # Jiang Wenli # # with good benefits # # Myolie # # Lee Da Hae # # sushar manaying # # Li Xiaoran # # Shu Qi # temporarily ranked thirty-one through forty! Official website http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/
N6HqBT_z.jpg
I think this is a voting site.:) I don't have any idea if we can vote for this or what.:phew: This maybe the updated one ->> 
_JBQmDfw.jpg
  • Like 6

Hello sunnies, while we all are missing pur princess let me share the articles that mention Ku hye sun :)

Recently Dramafever posted articles regarding 35 K celeb in wedding dress our princess mention in number 2 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/35-photos-of-korean-actresses-in-a-wedding-dress/

goo_hye_sun_1451335499_af_org.jpg

CXMw_Z8a_Uw_AAm_IGN.jpg

Spoiler

goo_hye_sun_1451335505_goohyesun2.jpg

Few days back there was another articles regarding ranking of Palest female star

Our princess rank 2 :)

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2016/02/ranking-of-palest-female-stars.html

l17.jpg

Spoiler

l16.jpg

l15.jpg

Netizen comments were

They're indeed really pale

I envy Goo Hyesun's skin the most... She's pale but blush looks pretty on her

I met Goo Hyesun in person and she looked daebak

6 hours ago, khs7 said:

From Weibo http://weibo.com/xwyt?refer_flag=1008085010_&is_hot=1#_rnd1456680085723

[Asian] Actor # # Asian actors playing named Asia's most influential regional rankings; actor measure of influence in Asia, appeal, right forces. # Asian Baida actress # qualifying selection, currently # Dilly Reba # # Cui Xueli # # Jiang Qinqin # # Jiang Wenli # # with good benefits # # Myolie # # Lee Da Hae # # sushar manaying # # Li Xiaoran # # Shu Qi # temporarily ranked thirty-one through forty! Official website http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/
N6HqBT_z.jpg
I think this is a voting site.:) I don't have any idea if we can vote for this or what.:phew: This maybe the updated one ->> 
_JBQmDfw.jpg

Thank you sis for posting here now we need to spread this to all sunnies so they all can vote and make koo as  chinese market is very important for koo career so all sunnies we all need to vote here and sis any idea when is the last day of voting?

• Like 9

Hi @shanzay01:) I think this is the info of that said voting. Woah! It sounds really interesting especially for the winners! It will be a big major help for our Ku..really. Why did I just see this today at weibo? Nobody informed us.:tears: . But it seems we still have a little more time before it closed. I hope we can still help. Too bad.. we didn't know about this earlier.:(

Yay! I had casted my vote already.. I think? Coz it says "The Result's confirmed" " Congratulations On Your Successful Vote! Every 30 Minutes Can Support One Vote! " Yay! Power vote Sunnies!:wub: Actually, I really didn't fully understand the info, but since I casted my vote successfully, so meaning it's ok & still ongoing lol:lol:

jD4Dz9Tu.jpg

I think this is the current standing of our Ku from the time I casted mine. The 1st place has 217,936 votes already (chinese actress). Pali pali sunnies let's power vote! We'll have to post this in twitter, FB and IG..in all sns.:w00t: It's so easy & hassle free, just click the vote box below Ku's pic then follow the instruction (just type the captcha or security code to confirm/determine ur vote. Hurry..time is running! Fighting!!:wub:

CcSmIsDUcAADB2F.jpg

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

P.S.B)

If u'l cast ur vote before 30 mins from ur recent one..It'll says -> You Have Already Voted, Please Try Again After 30 Minutes! If More Than 30 Minutes, Clear Your Browser Cache And Try Again!

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, khs7 said:

Hi @shanzay01:) I think this is the info of that said voting. Woah! It sounds really interesting especially for the winners! It will be a big major help for our Ku..really. Why did I just saw this today at weibo? Nobody informed us. I dunno if we can vote or what though. But it seems we have a little more time before it closed. I hope we can still help. Too bad.. we didn't kmow about this.:(

jD4Dz9Tu.jpg

Sis we can vote i voted just now we can vote after every half an hour so here no need to signin or signup just simple vote we all have to do it...come on sunnies lets join our forces and make our princess proud :) do message about it to other sunnies aswell we have to do it

• Like 6