Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Actually i don't read their negative criticism comments co'z  i'm sensitive when it comes to my idol that i really admire and love. I tend to easily get hurt by their nonsense, stupidity, immature, insecure, envious, evil acts. How i wish i can protect her comfort her and be by her side no matter what happens. Hoping YG will protect her and do something about those antis trying to put her down. I guess it's about time that YG will make a legal actions in order to stop this HATERS. Missing her so badly.

• Like 12

Dear chingus, any news as to when TLT will be shown and where to best watch it? It will be my first Chinese drama, hence I'm excited, but I'm more excited because Princess Koo is in it, the main reason as to why I'd be watching it.

@khs7

Let the naysayers be, chingu. The more they talk, the more they reveal how pathetic their condition is. Still, let's continue to cheer or defend Princess Koo, but let's not stoop down to their level.

@sukreen

Lovely picture of the sakura, chingu, as lovely as Princess Koo. I believe it's called beotkott in Korean? Anyway, how apt. The sakura is an enduring symbol of evanescence. Princess Koo once stressed its philosophy albeit indirectly in one of her recent interviews in relation to dealing with criticisms. It reflected her wisdom for she has said: we must unchain ourselves from what's holding us back and learn instead to live in the present moment.

Have a great day/afternoon/evening, everyone.

• Like 11

Hello friends, its really really long time since i posted here was busy with some personal stuff but i daily visit this thread..and thank you all for keeping this thread active.... i am really wondering what koo upto  as tlt shooting is ended i hope she do korean drama heheh i know she need to take rest but what i can say my heart want more and more of koo :)

• Like 12

ku hye sun when will come back for another new drama we are Singapore fans love to watch your drama we love your acting khs fighting wishing you the best of the 2016 yrs and be happy and healthy forever 

• Like 12

While waiting for the news of my idol, what i'm doing right now is watching all her drama's and videos everything about her just to ease my loneliness because i miss her so badly. I want to see her in a new project in kdramaland.

Please comeback as soon as possible with a nice and good project.

• Like 10

16 hours ago, FebieR said:

While waiting for the news of my idol, what i'm doing right now is watching all her drama's and videos everything about her just to ease my loneliness because i miss her so badly. I want to see her in a new project in kdramaland.

Please comeback as soon as possible with a nice and good project.

Hehe..that's what I'm doing right now too sis..:w00t::lol: Can't get over w/ our Ku! She's like a drug..so addictive haha!:D:crazy:[心] 

giphy.gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Hi Sunnies!

I've been busy but can't help missing GHS. I miss everything about her. @khs7 thanks for posting her throwbacks. Nonstop5 was really funny. She has a lot of scenes that she portrayed like an obsessed & scary girl. Lol! You never get bored. :D 

I hope she would appear in any news. Now that she's off Twitter, we don't see any selfies or pic of her dogs. She seem so far away. :) I came across some bashers not on GHS this time. I'm surprised, even the most loved in S. Korea can't get away with it. I don't know if I felt relieved to know that it's not only GHS but also to some popular celebrities. So I guess on a positive note, if you're popular & pretty, you have as much bashers as much as you have fans. Now to minimize haters & their hateful comments, it's up to the fans to know what to post, or say... how to say & when to post. We can't control the haters but we could definitely ask co Sunnies to be responsible of what they post or comment about our lovely girl. Never assumed, if you do want to comment or shout out your emotions, post it in the proper sites. :) Never on Twitter or IG where everybody can read. 

Thanks for all your posts! :) 

• Like 6

18 hours ago, myonenonly said:

A fan art or  project for Koo? Credit DC

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=guhyesun&no=136834&page=1 

Hi @myonenonly sis! :)  Yes, we all miss our Ku so badly, hope we can hear even little updates from her. :sweatingbullets: Oh, I've read more articles that many celebrities even popular A-Listers are now being stoned by online trolls too in fact many agencies are now making legal actions to kick the butts of these cyber bullies. whip.gif Good peace.gif  (Yeah,it's kinda relief tho:lol:

P.S. (Yay! Whatever is that, a new proj.or what..I'm still excited as long as its KU's! Wahaha!:lol:)  

• Like 5

Thanks @khs7 for the flashbacks. I would love to see our girl in an action drama. She can be tough and mean with the sword/gun! LOL

Gosh miss her so much! Hope she is relaxing at home with her pets and loved ones but knowing her I bet she is busy doing what she loves! :) Hope we get news of her in a good kdrama soon!

Let's go down memory lane and post your favorite or interesting  GHS pics / vids while we wait for her to come back.!

Sunnies, let's keep our love for her burning! :)  Thanks to Sunnies for keeping this thread warm !

I will start with this rarely seen old pic. She is like a doll!

cr DC GHS some years ago.

This one is when she was MC for Inkigayo.Sorry the audio is not in sync. Her voice is so lovely and sweet. She could have been a singer (not an idol).

Thanks for all d hardwork everyone, bcoz of  "GHS virus" so strong we are all contaminated n no antibiotics to counteract lol....S-sun sis, you're   really something where n how did u find that doll like photo of  our angel? First-ever seen it, she's really a heavenly beauty back then n now...If truth be told   she's d best flawless natural beauty of  Korea Entertainment Industry, really...Angel while waiting for u to appear again in public be sure to take a good break to rest, eat well n live well fighting! 

• Like 9