Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks @shadia71 and @ZamZam ! OMGGGG!  She is so beautiful, so youthful...What a lovely surprise! Gosh I can't breathe...a feast to the eyes! 

What a lovely Christmas present to Sunnies!  Thank you, GHS-ssi!:wub:

ku hye sun is really pretty on the wedding dress so beautiful and elegant

On 12/19/2015 at 5:28 PM, chaellyn said:

I noticed that LMH video trailer movie of his first concert talk show released at d same day with GHS  new mv A day without sound n their backgrounds are similar, OMG they are getting bold already I think a lot of people in 'korea entertainment industry'knows MINSUN relationship already but bcoz of respect n loyalty that's why their mouth are sealed...If u know how to read between d lines n analyzed carefully their indirect messages u can figure it out their 'real feeling my own opinion bcoz I'm a faithful minsunner n that's my observations...

• Like 1

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110321168

Hi Sunnies!!

Thanks for all the updates.

I read in the above article that GHS modelled as a bride for her long-time friend and hair dresser (over 13 years) who wanted to make a pamphlet to promote natural bridal make-ups and hair styles at her salon. GHS received no gurantee for her service to help out her friend of 13 years. (Another display of GHS's loyalty to her friends and associates. If we remember, GHS also made an MV without any guarantee for her friend's song---Beatburger's "She Is So High".) When GHS returned to Korea for her "Summer, Fall, Winter and then Spring Concert", she also stopped at her friend's salon to do more work. She hardly rested in Korea before returning to China to continue filming for TLT.

Thanks again Sunnies!!

Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

Fighting!!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

[News] 27.12.2015

Ku Hye-sun turns into bride

Actress Ku Hye-sun, who shot to fame in the hit television series “Boys over Flowers,” showed off her friendship with her stylist Seo Yoon, as she modeled for her new stylebook free of charge.

photo667244.jpg

The starlet, who made a debut through a TV ad in 2002, has been working with the stylist since then.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151227

In the photo spread, the starlet sports beautiful white wedding gowns with natural hair. She carries a classic bouquet and wears a beaded headband to add to her youthful image.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151227

“(Ku) has fair skin, so we tried to accentuate her natural features,” said the stylist, adding that she did her hair win a natural-looking style.

Meanwhile, the actress has recently been cast as a female lead in an upcoming Chinese drama.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201512271300164190579_2

• Like 10

OMG! Feast of d eyes! Heavenly beauty of our angel com fairy captured perfectly, her simple innocent beauty so refreshing she looked like a teenager to me...The more n longer u looked at her d more pretty she is...she's really a 'silent bomber' lol, happiness overload! This are d songs who suit u well angel'Pretty Woman', You're Beautiful', n Just d Way U Are...Thanks for ur unexpected appearance again angel Koo, waiting patiently for ur drama, stay safe fighting!By d way thanks for sharing her pix here fellow sunnies, fighting! 

• Like 14

Awww..:wub:I like her caption tho..it's still understandable.:D - (google translate) 

->>  'SBS Angel Eyes' shooting GHS younger days, Mr. yeolhyeon you gyubin amount of infantile ♡ pretty nice that Mr. Goo caring and uteumkkot Mr. Jung Jin Young gave back backlight shines incidents  ^~^♡

• Like 14

I just wanted to say salute/kudos to sis Aquarius (Sch.) for defending GHS at some blog site in regard to a recent article about her, specifically, the wedding pictorial. I'm sorry if I could not chime in this time because I'm feeling hypertensive of late. In relation to reeking hate on that blogsite, last month or around GHS's birthday, a hater named lanternlight stalked me on this very thread (how pitiful could that more be?) and posted my herein comment asking you guys to level the playing field by posting some positive comments for GHS thereat while berating me for bringing some of you (per her words, ''unbearable fans'') over there.

In defending GHS, sometimes it cannot be helped that we feel a little bit passionate esp. after realising how grossly unfair and horrible the comments are. But, as GHS fans, we should always seek to rise above them, the lowly haters or unjust critiquers by maintaining equanimity and commonsensicality---we should not stoop down to their level. Otherwise, that would be hypocrisy on our part.

On a lighter note, as usual, GHS was as usual, gorgeous from the inside out in the wedding pictorial. In my mind, I'd like to think it was her real wedding pictorial with an actor whom I'm shipping her with. Kekekeke. Kidding aside, I love that besides simplicity, grace, and elegance, GHS likewise exuded this sweet air of sensuality in the wedding pictorial.

Happy New Year to GHS and to all.

TLT, hwaiting!

• Like 11