Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

As fans, we should be aware of the bad intent of the article. I can't help being suspicious of that reporter who wrote that article when GHS has news of her coming drama. Since Blood, there seems to be an intent to bring down GHS image. Therefore, YG should be on the alert to stop malicious rumors and lies that were circulated by such reporters.

Antis will be antis but when they perpetuate untrue rumors and lies and slander GHS, it is time for YG to take legal action. Please protect her image as a good image is important in the entertainment world..

I hope that  the good  korean citizens can see through the concerted efforts to destroy her image and defend GHS  who is a good genuine person who works hard and never does any harm to anyone.. 

Nevertheless I believe the good will prevail! We  celebrate the good things in life like seeing GHS at the press conference , looking beautiful and every inch a sweet loving wife!   :) May the filming go smoothly! 

Wishing Legendary Tycoon to be Daebak! Fighting! :)

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts! Let's keep cheering for our girl!  :)

Fellow sunnies hve a nice day/night to all, thanks for all the updates about angel GHS...The news calling her a 'Hallyu Goddess' feels like in cloud nine lol, like one blogger said before she looks like a heavenly being pretending to be human, absolutely true! About the negative news sukreen dear, don't be upset even though haters do n try their best to drag n bring GHS down its no use bcoz she had proven herself a couple of times already that  she's worthy,her good deeds reaps her good karma.So the person who wrote that negative news about her was so jealous bcoz our angel never promote  herself to get a job instead job was d one looking for her lol...its ashamed that her own people making such story, instead of appreciating/ supporting her n be proud off...Most of d time in my thoughts, haters are people who think n praise themselves so high yet they are so low pretend n live like winners but they are losers, just saying....Angel fighting, sunnies fighting n to all cast/crew  members of The Legendary Tycoon working so hard, as well fighting waiting patiently when to air.

• Like 12

Thanks all Sunnies, we hve to fight for our princess no matter how tough it will be.

Fightng!!!

12 Celebrities Who Used to Be Ullzzangs

There are many moments when you are watching TV and you see a familiar face that you cannot place. It is highly likely that you have seen that singer or actor on the internet as a former ullzzang (Korean term meaning best face and good-looking).

In the past, such celebrities were famous only through the world of bloggers and social media. Nobody would have guessed that they would make it big on-screen. However, many well-loved celebrities come from ullzzang backgrounds.

The list below shows 12 stars who came from an ullzzang background and who are constantly described as having “that star potential since they were young” and “never aging beauty.”

(Skip unrelated)

6. Ku Hye Sun

Goo Hye Sun

Read full at source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/16/12-celebrities-who-used-to-be-ullzzangs/

Edited by sukreen
  • Like 11

antis are people who like to said bad about actress and actors they are the worst people of themselves but not the actresses because they are not good at anything so they are jealous about celebrities  who are good

• Like 9

sukreen, my apology. I did not mean to make you feel bad. You did not do anything wrong.

As sheherizade3 said, anti's will be anti's. The article is already written anyway.

I was just pointing out how hs cannot get a break...

I hope your guess is correct sheherizade3...that could be nice. 

I hope so too because that building where Cafe Manolin used to be is gorgeous from the pictures I've seen.  It's easy for any citizen of Korea including the reporter to verify ownership because property titles are public documents.  All they have to do is walk into the land titles office and ask for ownership of said property.  So I would assume that, even though Cafe Manolin is gone, as per the reporter, ownership still belongs to GHS.  Furthermore, the area where the building stands must be a commercial area since it housed Cafe Manolin and now the sushi restaurant.  That means the value of the building is much higher as well as the land it stands on.  Commercial properties are even more expensive than residential.

Having said that, I don't see any reason for those antis to make any comment regarding GHS being a liar because, from the time since I've known her as a fan, GHS never discussed any of her personal holdings.  Just because GHS mentioned that she wanted to live in a small house, that doesn't mean that she can't own large private properties if she wanted to.  But being the antis that they are, they'd put in their comments no matter how naive and ignorant they'd appear to be.  Are they not aware that actors who make a lot of money invest in real estate, stocks, restaurants, clothing line, own a baseball team, establish their own production company like GHS, even have their own private jet and still manage to live in a tiny house like the one GHS described?  I watched a billionaire featured on TV who decided to live a frugal life, left his mansion to live in a tiny flat, abandoned his Ferraris and whatever expensive transportation toys he had for a bicycle to move around and he's very  happy about his decision. 

GHS is not a materialistic person.  I never heard of an actress who owns only one purse.  I can imagine her being happy living in a tiny cottage by the sea surrounded by her pets, her paintings as well as her man plus two and a half kids….not necessarily in that order LOL

Edited by sheherizade3
  • Like 11

Thanks sis @meow13 for the subbed TLT Q&A session - I feel less worried now after hearing & understand more

about GHS both co-stars - they seemed very nice, mature & professional!  Didn't know that Joe Chen is a lady -keke!

Thanks sis @sukreen for bringing the three pics of GHS with her beaming smiles -- I think all of her Sunnies are

feeling very happy to see our angel smiling like that, right?   The pics are from when GHS received gifts from Baidu

Sunnies, right sis @sukreen  

Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts & posting <3 <3   If you have time & have not participated in the FF - please do take a little time to register on MDL =>add a "like" to GHS (search "Actors" -> Goo Hye Seon) and give a rating to The Madonna & POM.

Fighting my Beloved GHS!!!  Fighting TLT Team!!  Fighting Sunnies!! 

Beaming%20GHS%20_%20Baidu%20Sunnies%20gi

Edited by geumtrangdi
  • Like 12

ku hye sun is really beautiful and elegant

VitaMinsun!!!!!..Promiz FB posted yesterday just in time for KHS birthday...same bracelet MinHoshi wore on LG event and Koo wore kinda similar type of bracelet on recent occasion..

Thanks for all the pictures and videos during the press conference, she's so beautiful and i love her outfit.

For baidu fans your so lucky to see her in person.

Thanks Sunnies for all the wonderful updates.

Now that Koo is getting some attention in China for the new drama, careless Korean reporters are coming out as well.

Korean reporters tend to bring out past about the actors--those who are careless and don't care about the actors do not check their facts!! Again,,,the article posted in previous page is saying that Koo owns the 3 story building (we the fans know it used to be cafe M---her sister and her husband operated it---and we all know that it is no longer cafe M but a sushi restaurant.) but of course,,,,these careless Korean reporters do not care what lies they create and spread about celebrities...as long as their name and articles are circulated. Then, the anti-fans run with it and accuse Koo of being a liar. SHAME also on their supervisors who do not check on their staff's works. 

I am not sure why this reporter is harping about GHS owning the building except perhaps, she still owns it and just having it leased. It may be possible that instead of running Cafe Manolin, GHS decided to have the building rented.  She must have bought it as investment property.  If I were in her shoes, I would not sell it because it probably tripled in value from the time she purchased it.  Korean real estate is very expensive, especially Seoul, where the building is located.  South Korea has one of the most expensive real estate in the world.

Fellow sunnies hve a nice day/night to all, thanks for all the updates about angel GHS...The news calling her a 'Hallyu Goddess' feels like in cloud nine lol, like one blogger said before she looks like a heavenly being pretending to be human, absolutely true! About the negative news sukreen dear, don't be upset even though haters do n try their best to drag n bring GHS down its no use bcoz she had proven herself a couple of times already that  she's worthy,her good deeds reaps her good karma.So the person who wrote that negative news about her was so jealous bcoz our angel never promote  herself to get a job instead job was d one looking for her lol...its ashamed that her own people making such story, instead of appreciating/ supporting her n be proud off...Most of d time in my thoughts, haters are people who think n praise themselves so high yet they are so low pretend n live like winners but they are losers, just saying....Angel fighting, sunnies fighting n to all cast/crew  members of The Legendary Tycoon working so hard, as well fighting waiting patiently when to air.

Thanks all Sunnies, we hve to fight for our princess no matter how tough it will be.

Fightng!!!

12 Celebrities Who Used to Be Ullzzangs

There are many moments when you are watching TV and you see a familiar face that you cannot place. It is highly likely that you have seen that singer or actor on the internet as a former ullzzang (Korean term meaning best face and good-looking).

In the past, such celebrities were famous only through the world of bloggers and social media. Nobody would have guessed that they would make it big on-screen. However, many well-loved celebrities come from ullzzang backgrounds.

The list below shows 12 stars who came from an ullzzang background and who are constantly described as having “that star potential since they were young” and “never aging beauty.”

(Skip unrelated)

6. Ku Hye Sun

Goo Hye Sun

Read full at source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/16/12-celebrities-who-used-to-be-ullzzangs/

Any news about this new C-Drama broadcast date? I just finished watching her 4 K-dramas, BOF, TCOU-C, AE, Blood and they all were good. I think she's a good actress.

Thanks sis @meow13 for the subbed TLT Q&A session - I feel less worried now after hearing & understand more

about GHS both co-stars - they seemed very nice, mature & professional!  Didn't know that Joe Chen is a lady -keke!

Thanks sis @sukreen for bringing the three pics of GHS with her beaming smiles -- I think all of her Sunnies are

feeling very happy to see our angel smiling like that, right?   The pics are from when GHS received gifts from Baidu

Sunnies, right sis @sukreen  

Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts & posting <3 <3   If you have time & have not participated in the FF - please do take a little time to register on MDL =>add a "like" to GHS (search "Actors" -> Goo Hye Seon) and give a rating to The Madonna & POM.

Beaming%20GHS%20_%20Baidu%20Sunnies%20gi

she is really beautiful and elegant

• Like 8

Thanks sis @sukreen for bringing the three pics of GHS with her beaming smiles -- I think all of her Sunnies are feeling very happy to see our angel smiling like that, right?   The pics are from when GHS received gifts from Baidu Sunnies, right sis @sukreen  

Ah yes @geumtrangdi, correct.. so happy so lucky too for BaiduGHS :)

I'm really happy too, It's been a while we dont see our princess smilling like that :wub:

Btw she's using same usual signature too and not the signature she signed for Blood fans in Romania b4

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11221516_1519621191689186_5704815203266744337_n.jpg?oh=bc81a8e8948cd1305704e44486f87849&oe=56F5E67B&__gda__=1458994781_0e762bbb38b85e90dddb75827485fa8f

CTO

• Like 11

Am I missing something? Her concert has only 180 seats and under 40 US$ per ticket. Looks like she can't make much money from it. Is this some kind of a fan meeting and she doesn't expect to get much return?

• Like 6

According to the concert poster:

(Gu Han Nam-dong 683-132)

(so sorry...I don't know how to explain that address--what is even more puzzling is that it says "YongSan-gu" but in parenthesis, it says "gu Han Nam-dong"---maybe it means Understage is in YiTaeWon ro=road? (number 242) which is at the area of Han Nam-dong which is in the district of Yong-San which is in the city of Seoul?)

Maybe those who have been to Korea knows better how to explain. 

@MaxT, thank you for the information about the cost of the ticket and the size of the stage where Koo will be holding her concert. I did read while back that Koo decided to hold the concert in appreciation for all the support and interest that many people showed in her music. I also read that anyone 7 and older are able to attend her concert. I am looking forward to any feedbacks from Sunnies and DC-fans who will be attending Koo's concert. DC-vanilla is waiting to hear from YG if her fans who will be attending the concert can sing happy birthday and give her a cake and flower bouquet at the end of the concert. 

All the best to KOO and Sunnies who are going,,please enjoy and have a safe trip. Cheers!!!

• Like 14