[JDrama] Rich Man, Poor Woman 2012 Summer Drama - Oguri Shun, Ishihara Satomi

Guest shinhaku

class="entry-title"‘Rich Man, Poor Woman’ to return with a special episode

On December 25th, it was announced that the popular Fuji TV drama ‘Rich Man, Poor Woman‘ – starring Oguri Shun and Ishihara Satomi – is going to return with a special episode this coming spring.

The drama portrayed the relationship between ‘Hyuga Toru’ (Oguri), a young billionaire and manager of an innovative IT company, and the unemployed female college student ‘Natsui Makoto’ (Ishihara). Despite Toru’s unsocial behavior, Makoto is able to connect to him through various circumstances and difficulties, which eventually develops into romantic relationship towards the end of the drama. At the very end of the drama, Makoto has to go to Brazil for a job and the two of them end up in a long-distance relationship.

In the special episode, Makoto will be returning to Japan for one week to live at Toru’s place for the short stay. However, the lively and homely Makoto doesn’t seem to feel at home at his apartment, since he rather wants to live with as little furniture as possible. Throughout this one week, the two of them keep on colliding with their sense of values and their lifestyle, but it also makes them bond more like a family. Moreover, the special episode will explain how ‘Asahina Kosuke’ (Iura Arata) managed to return to Toru and his joint venture “Next Innovation”, which was left unanswered in the final episode.

Source: Manatan Web

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trangdoan

Recap for Rich Man Poor Woman SP!

Hi every one. So on January 25, Rich Man Poor Woman SP will finally be aired on Fuji TV. Since so many people are doing recap for drama and i just love this couple so much, i would like to do recap for the sp :D I've never done recap before but i'll try my best to bring you guys this wonderful episode as soon as possible. Hope you guys will support me :) Please visit my personal blog at www.vingle.net/tapnhan/?td for the recap :)

• 3 weeks later...

HOLY CATTLE!!! THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE A SPECIAL??!!!?!? OR THEY HAD A SPECIAL ALREADY!!!!??!!?! I'M SUPER EXCITED!! DID IT REALLY AIR ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY????!!!! I can't find it anywhere?? ACK!! 
I'm too excited for this. Someone, anyone help! LOL.
OMG!! I also hear rumors of a second season!! You've got to be sh*ting me?!?! There absolutely MUST be a season 2! This time they can focus on the romance between Hyuga and Natsui!!!!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ Actual photos!!!!!!! Woah! Now I seriously hope they don't pull an "April Fool's" trick on us. LOL. OMG, that's in 2 weeks! Can't wait! Thank you, immortal_Angel  for those lovely photos. Shun and Satomi look so cute together. They are officially my favorite Jdrama couple. I would LOVE to see a season 2., or better yet a different romantic Jdrama that stars the two. This time, a romantic melodrama! 

^^ hehe your welcome!

For sure its not an April Fool joke cause they just release a short trailer for the SP!

http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNTMwOTgyNTU2/v.swf (i will post yt version later when its uploaded)

and guess what? Rumor has it that after the SP air, they will announce season 2 not sure if its 100% positive yet but chances are they will ^_^

Guest shinhaku

here is the ongoing recap of the SP http://www.vingle.net/posts/121437-Rich-Man-Poor-Woman-SP-Recap-Summary !!! dont forget to thank somnia for doing this guys!!

Just watched it and I love it! Definitely they are doing Season 2 for sure!! Cannot wait for the announcement of season 2 most likely it may be for Fall or Winter slot since both Shun and Satomi schedule is full but rumor has it that it may be in the Summer so there isnt any confirmation from the company yet.

Be warn alot of Tohru and Makoto scenes alot of cute moments and sad moments. Jus love the SP!!

WAITING FOR SEASON 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

i'm quite optimistic about having season two b/c i all love Hyuga Toru & Natsui Makoto too much to let them go!!!

besides...why would they write this at the end of the SP that just aired..."The End...is the next beginning."

I was so excited about this special that I went ahead and watched the RAW version. LOL. I actually only watched Hyuga and Makoto's sweet scenes, even though I had no idea what's going on. I want to read the summaries/recaps, but I kind of want to wait for subs too....grr...such dilemma I'm in. LOL. 
OMG a season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is ridiculously awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• 3 months later...
Guest ainiix

omg i love this drama<33 i hope there's a season 2
anyone know what the song they kept playing in the special?
I know one of them is miwa - delight but i don't know what the other one is (the ballad)  ):

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

When I watch this drama, I like Asahina Yoko much more than Natsui Makoto..

Maybe I suffer second female lead syndrome..

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived