[JDrama] Rich Man, Poor Woman 2012 Summer Drama - Oguri Shun, Ishihara Satomi

Guest shinhaku

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ihjj said: Grr...I thought I'd be okay with ep 10, but I'm so upset too! Hyuga, you need to man up and tell her she's the one you're looking for! And...what's up with the preview from last week for ep 10: "It's me who kissed her." ? Omg...I'm mad. There's no preview for a kiss either! They BETTER INCLUDE a kiss....*exhale* okay....enough of my rant...alright.

Ihjj said: Ihjj said: Grr...I thought I'd be okay with ep 10, but I'm so upset too! Hyuga, you need to man up and tell her she's the one you're looking for! And...what's up with the preview from last week for ep 10: "It's me who kissed her." ? Omg...I'm mad. There's no preview for a kiss either! They BETTER INCLUDE a kiss....*exhale* okay....enough of my rant...alright.

Guest shinhaku

screenshot20120918at526.png
Chance to win Rich man poor woman related merchandise! Including DVD Box! http://www.vingle.net/posts/51572-Our-chance-to-win-Rich-Man-Poor-Woman-DVD-Set-and-Stuff

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

Omg...I killed this show in two days...lolI love it. I love how she is very faithful to him.Her love is so pure. I'm in love again with him and of course she is too cute.Would love to buy this set when its out on DVD

I wonder what happened to the subber...usually subs come out on Wednesday, it's Thursday already. I thought we would get to see the English subbed version faster since it's the finale, but I guess I was wrong. Still patiently waiting.

Destroyed this drama in about 2 days! It was pretty good. The last couple of episodes kind of got on my nerves though. There was so much extra stuff they didn't need, and those two were taking so long to figure it out I wanted to scream lol. But in general it was very enjoyable. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Such a good drama. I'm so in love with this.
Great chemistry bet the two. There are a bunch of hilarious & romantic moments between that I really love.
Even the friendship of the two male leads is awesome. And I'm glad of the way things wrapped up~

• 4 weeks later...

ITS CONFIRMED! RICH MAN POOR WOMAN WILL BE HAVING AN SP!!!!

IT IS SLATED TO BE AIRED SPRING 2013 --- NO DATES CONFIRMED YET

SHORT SUMMARY:
Shun Oguri and Satomi Ishihara are set to reprise their roles from hit Fuji TV series RICH MAN, POOR WOMAN in an upcoming SP that will air sometime in spring 2013. The 1 episode special will involve Makoto (Satomi Ishihara) returning to Japan for a one week stay (she's working in Brazil for a 21 month period). In Japan, Makoto stays at Toru's (Shun Oguri) home and conflicts arise because of their different personalities. In addition Arata Iura will also reprise his role of Kosuke Asahina.

Archived