[JDrama] Rich Man, Poor Woman 2012 Summer Drama - Oguri Shun, Ishihara Satomi

Guest shinhaku

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY A RMPW THREAD♥i love this drama but it sucks that its only 11 episodes ): i saw screencaps of episode 8 and oooommmgg~ that picture she took was sooo cute :3 i cant wait to watch it with subs :D
its taking so long for them to be together, the writers dragged the story a bit too much but with the past episode its good to see that they are making progress! yay for that! except 1 episode for week is not enough for me D:

OMG!!! Words cannot explain how I feel RIGHT NOW! I just finished ep 8 and I, like all of you, loved it!! I love how Makoto finally expressed how she felt to Assahina, *booya*, and Hyuga *even though not directly*! There's still not enough romantic scenes for my taste though, and I don't like how they dragged this ep with Assahina's evilness and NI stuff, but anyway I am so so so SO looking forward to episode 9!!!! I will be anticipating a perfect kiss between Makoto and Hyuga!!!! Although, I have a feeling that they won't kiss...because by the look of their clothes it seems to be right after their motorcycle ride and it's a little too soon for Hyuga to display his affection for her...OH WELL...MONDAY COME SOONER!!!

So I just started to watch this... actually I caught up... I sort of marathon-ed all 8 episodes and it was around 2am and I had to get up at 6am for work..
PWAHAHA NO REGRETS!
This drama is my 1st Japanese drama that I began to watch after about.. 3years? And I'm definitely glad I chose this one!The plot may be typical but the actors chemistry between each other makes up for all that. Oguri Shun is awesome as ever and the main actress... OH MAN. She is gorgeous! SO pretty!I keep rewinding back when he spazzes out because she is so darn adorable! 
I wan't wait for the next episode! ... (Even though I will have to wait now for subs... T^T)

Guest shinhaku

screencaps and recap of ep 9 is out  http://www.vingle.net/Rich-Man-Poor-Woman-japanese-drama!!!

and the ongoing recap!!! http://www.vingle.net/posts/48267-Rich-Man-Poor-Woman-Ep-9-Recap this totally made my day!

just watch episode 9 and gahh the writers sure are evil to viewers! though the episode had its up and down I'm happy it happen since it brought both Hyuga and Makoto together even better! I also didnt like Yoko in this episode either but at least at the end she realized no matter what she does, Hyuga in the end believe in Makoto and she failed.

I really love the scene where

Hyuga told her to leave after seeing her with Asahina. He later went into depress mode remembering all the painful memories even Makoto sad, crying face and he cried. He then later saw what Makoto wrote and pasted all over the wall and what really got me squealing is when he look at the picture he took with Makoto is on his workdesk sorta like a couple thing lol.

What I'm happy about is that how Makoto though still does thing for Hyuga she's more comfortable around him like he is with her. Next week episode squeal!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED EPISODE 9!!!!!!!! It's even better than ep 8! Why? Because Makoto and Hyuga are finally having the time of their lives by themselves! My favorite scene is the very beginning: Hyuga waking up and being all startled at what he was sleeping on *I could watch that scene forever*, and the plastic bag, hahaha that totally got me laughing out loud. BUT!! That kiss!! I knew that was going to happen! I was hoping to hear Hyuga confess that he LOVES Makoto, but I guess we'll get that next week or the....final week. *sniff, sniff* I'll be so sad. I think I'm going to buy the DVD version of this drama.
Episode 10 seems to be really good too! I love love love the last part of the preview, "It's me who kissed her" and Oguri's voice was when he said that was just so...oh so smexy~! I wonder who he's referring to....Makoto?! Please be her! 

Ihjj said: I ABSOLUTELY LOVED EPISODE 9!!!!!!!! It's even better than ep 8! Why? Because Makoto and Hyuga are finally having the time of their lives by themselves! My favorite scene is the very beginning: Hyuga waking up and being all startled at what he was sleeping on *I could watch that scene forever*, and the plastic bag, hahaha that totally got me laughing out loud. BUT!! That kiss!! I knew that was going to happen! I was hoping to hear Hyuga confess that he LOVES Makoto, but I guess we'll get that next week or the....final week. *sniff, sniff* I'll be so sad. I think I'm going to buy the DVD version of this drama.
Episode 10 seems to be really good too! I love love love the last part of the preview, "It's me who kissed her" and Oguri's voice was when he said that was just so...oh so smexy~! I wonder who he's referring to....Makoto?! Please be her! 

It's been a while since I've watched a jdrama and thank goodness I made the spur of the moment decision to check this one out because it's AMAZING. Love love Oguri Shun & Ishihara Satomi! I can't believe we only have a couple of episodes left :C

^^ Awe...oh well, we all know that Makoto and Hyuga will end up with each other, screen writers will not and should not disappoint us...I SERIOUSLY HOPE. Plus it's not like they haven't separated at all in the previous episodes haha. Couples fight, they break up, then they kiss and they make up right? Haha. My question is...did they kiss?? Probably not huh, since no one is talking about it haha. Can't wait for the last episode, but of course I'll be sad at the same time. *sigh* Dramas....they can really kill.

Grr...I thought I'd be okay with ep 10, but I'm so upset too! Hyuga, you need to man up and tell her she's the one you're looking for! And...what's up with the preview from last week for ep 10: "It's me who kissed her." ? Omg...I'm mad. There's no preview for a kiss either! They BETTER INCLUDE a kiss....*exhale* okay....enough of my rant...alright.

Hi, everybody ! I came to know about this dorama a bit late. but I absolutely love it now.

Plz can anybody help me with the download links of all the episodes.... [-O<

thanks in advance ... ^:)^

Archived