E-GIRLS ✌♫♪˙❤‿❤˙♫♪✌ Dream, Happiness, & Flower

Guest DarlingOfBeauty

Guest DarlingOfBeauty

Hey everyone! I couldn't find a thread about E-girls here on Soompi except one thread on Flower, but I thought it would be great to discuss the other girl groups that are a part of EXILE as well! If there is a thread on E-girls than please close this one hahaha! Just wanted to share my love for the girls and spread it!

E-Girls is a collaborative super-group that is comprised of 3 different girl groups: Dream, Happiness, and Flower (there are also two EXPG dancers, named Kizu Reina and Suda Anna). They are all sister groups of the super popular Japanese male group, EXILE.
egirls+one+two+three.jpg

Egirls2-631x530.jpg

What I think makes E-girls awesome and different from other groups is that most of them, were trained at Exile's dancing school EXPG since they were young and have superb dance skills. Another thing that makes them stand out is the fact that Happiness and Flower have only two front singers and the rest of the group dances; like their brother group EXILE.
tumblr_m3nlpwdBx91qju1wzo1_250.giftumblr_m3nlpwdBx91qju1wzo2_250.gif
tumblr_m3nlpwdBx91qju1wzo3_r2_250.giftumblr_m3nlpwdBx91qju1wzo4_250.gif
tumblr_m3nn10Xgby1qju1wzo7_250.giftumblr_m3nn10Xgby1qju1wzo8_250.gif

DREAM
DreamJune11.png

Dream is a Japanese pop girl group signed to the Avex Trax since 2000 and Rhythm Zone since 2009.
Members
 Aya Takamoto
Shizuka Nishida
Ami Nakashima
Erie Abe

HAPPINESS
keyvisual_120607.jpg

tumblr_m6e73oh2lr1r3q79do1_250.gif* A part of their dance in "We can fly" :D

Happiness is a Japanese pop group signed to Universal Music Japan and managed by LDH. Happiness is the third of three groups as part of EXILE member HIRO's project "Love, Dream, Happiness", the others being Love and Dream. The group ages range from 14 - 16 years old.
Members
Sayaka
Kaede
Karen
Miyuu
Mimu
Yurino
Mayu

FLOWER

tumblr_m6tkivUwfd1rvo6p0_1341713193_cove
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz57esYQxK1qh0ej5o1_500.gif
FLOWER is a nine member Japanese pop group signed to the record label Sony Music Entertainment. Originally a four member dance unit serving as backup dancers for EXILE, FLOWER has since added two more dancers and three vocalists. The group ages range from 13 - 18 years old.
Members
Erina Mizuno
Mio Nakajima
Shuuka Fujii
Manami Shigetome
Reina Washio
Chiharu Muto
Kyoka Ichiki
Nozomi Bando
Harumi Sato

DANCE CLIPS

Happiness & Flower Dance

Guest DarlingOfBeauty

UPDATES!

FLOWER'S NEW SINGLE TO BE RELEASED ON AUGUST 22nd
"A short preview of FLOWER’s upcoming song “forget-me-not ~Wasurenagusa~” has just been revealed!

FLOWER will be releasing their third single on August 22nd. The song is currently serving as the new ending theme for “Mobile Suit Gundam AGE“, which aired using FLOWER’s song recently.

Check out a preview of the song below and let us know what you think!"

cr.Tokyohive

E-GIRLS ANNOUNCE NEW SONG "FOLLOW ME"

"E-Girls which consists of members from EXILE’s sister unit DreamHappiness, FLOWER, and 2 girls from EGD (EXPG GIRLS DANCERS), Kizu Reina and Suda Anna, have announced that their new song titled “Follow Me”  has been chosen as the CM song for fashion brand Samantha Thavasa’s “Samantha Muse ALL STARS”. The CM will begin airing on July 21st.

Though not much about the new song has been revealed at this moment, more details including its release schedule will be announced at a later date."

cr.Tokyohive

FOLLOW ME PREVIEW

The commercial stars Miranda Kerr speaking Japanese too :D

Just found a PV preview of flower's new single too! Thank god for tumblr hahaha! I love the dance already! Although the backdrop looks rather bland but whatever. Girls look gorgeous~ :D

PV PREVIEW

• 3 months later...
Guest xxkanaxx

Exile girls Happiness, Dream, Bunny, Love, Sayaya Shionoya, and Flower are truly awesome!
Although many would say that E-Girls are not idols.... they fit the "title" better than other Japanese idol.... They can sing, dance. act, and model quite well... Plus they're all gorgeous!!!
You guys should check out:
http://e-girls.tumblr.com/

Archived