[Hong Kong Variety Show 2012] TV Funny 1/2 Weeks 玩轉三周 1/2

sugarplum892

Kenneth Ma Revealed by Kiki Sheung to Love Married Women 
Thursday July 12, 2012 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com
in6b1.jpg
Kenneth Ma and Kiki Sheung did a recording for the programme 《玩轉三周1/2》. Kiki revealed that Kenneth likes married women. Kenneth explained, "If more mature, know how to get along with others. (Difficult to take care of exes?) Never said it!"

Kiki laughingly said the she would be a matchmaker to introduce twenty-something-year-old girls to him. Kenneth does not mind the other party's age being young...emphasized that getting along is the most important. When mentioned being exaggerating in "Three Kingdoms RPG", he said that comedy cannot be done in such a static state, and also cannot steal the thunder from Raymond Lam. 

Evergreen Mak & Matt Yeung spoof of Fala Chen & Sharon Chan
Monday July 16, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/
2j100.jpg
Evergreen Mak and Matt Yeung were recording for TVB new show Fun Three 1/2 Weeks (玩轉三周1/2). The two were disguised as Fala Chen and Sharon Chan from the series Queens of Diamond and Hearts and made a spoof of Roger Kwok. Evergreen said: "Roger has been the TVB King for 7 years, in the show, we tell Roger to come out and compete with Kevin Cheng and Raymond Lam!" Evergreen frankly expressed he has recorded several episodes for this show and the most challenging was when he had to pretend to be Raymond Lam and dance to CHOK. He said: "I initially wanted to turn it down because it's not my talent, but I really had interest in this gag."

Matt was pretending to be his ex-girlfriend Sharon Chan, he laughed and said he had a bathing scene with Evergreen: "I'm not sure if there will be complaints when the show airs. (Afraid Sharon might complain?) I'm afraid my mother and the housewives might complain. Complain that I have too much leg hair!" 

Myolie Wu almost got pants pulled down by Roger Kwok on 'Fun Three 1/2 Weeks'
Wednesday July 18, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/
vib10.jpg p8611.jpg
Last night, TVB recorded Fun Three 1/2 Weeks's anniversary special, where many artists including Myolie Wu, Roger Kwok, Jazz Lam, Timmy Hung, Michael Tse, Eric Tsang, Louis Yuen, Kenneth Ma, Kate Tsui and Jason Chan participated. The artists reenacted the old anniversary skits done by Chow Yun Fat, Andy Lau, Tony Leung, Patrick Tang, Lydia Shum, which included 武松打虎 (1982), 朱門新怨 (1988), 一步一開心 (1988) and 呆佬拜壽 (1993). Myolie reenacted 一步一開心 with Roger Kwok, and almost lost her pants just like how Yumiko Cheng previously did during her Tung Wah Charity Show performance.

When Myolie and the others were playing so hard on the slanted platform that they forgot about their appearances, Roger quickly goes and pulls Myolie's athletic pants off, making her reveal her fine waist and underwear. Myolie got so frightened she quickly got back on the ground and tied her pants tightly. At first, Myolie didn't believe her underwear was revealed, but when the others were able to say the color of her underwear, she laughed: "I didn't wear leopard panties today, whatever was revealed must just be the side, it's just the side of it. Phew, scared me! No problem! I'm very conservative. It was so much fun tonight, what's most important is viewers enjoy watching too. (Almost becoming a second Yumiko?) mm, I'm scared!" Jazz expressed on stage that her boyfriend Bosco Wong is hugging girls to upset her, but Myolie generously expressed it's just a joke, but if he dares to do that, she will have to ask Bosco himself. In the end, she kept asking again if it was really true she revealed her underwear.

The other thriller happened to Timmy Hung. When he was performing 呆佬拜壽 , he kept tripping on the 'plum blossom stumps' and got pushed down by Yoyo Mung. Timmy ended up bumping his sensitive areas. He expressed: "I'm okay, I know how high that area is, relax, I can still have babies!"

Another shocker was in 武松打虎, when Michael Tse kissed Louis on the lips. Everyone in the studio were shocked. Michael later expressed: "That's my surprise to Louis and the audience. If I said it before the fact, then it won't be fun anymore. That moment, audience were able to give us a reaction." How does Louis' lips feel? Michael laughed: "Smelled like lipstick, his lips were exceptionally soft." 
l2z12.jpg
05q13.jpg
nzw14.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Source: The Sun, CSM(bywacow)
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

TVB Rating Reports (30/07/2012 - 05/08/2012)

Variety Shows:
TV Funny - 玩轉三周1/2 (EPS 06-10 WEEKDAYS) - 22 PTS
All Star World Exam - 環遊世界明星賽 (EP 05) - 18 PTS
Let's Play With Our Food - 皆大歡喜之溏心風暴 (EP 02) - 16 PTS{C}
{C}

(CSM Media Research: 1 point represents 64,070 viewers)

Complaints:
- 'Witness Insecurity': 14 complaints, viewers were dissatisfied with the ending.
- London Olympics: a total of 18 complaints, for the hosts’ inappropriate and biased comments; poor arrangement of the program; the host Cindy Lee’s voice is too high pitched; The interview with cyclist Lee Sze Wan was too long; And the broadcast should not be focused on Team China and Hong Kong, there should be more variety.

Notes:
- There was an average 5-6 point drop on the ratings for all shows due to the Olympics.
- TVB explained the loss of viewers was just because most people changed to the English channel (TVB Pearl) to watch the Olympics.
- ATV announced there were 4.81 million people watching the live broadcast of the Olympics on the free-to-air channel, which includes TVB. 

Source: Mingpao, CSM (by wacow)
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ TVB Rating Reports (06/08/2012 - 12/08/2012)

Variety Shows
Tiger Cubs Special: Final Mission - 飛虎終極任務 (SUNDAY) - 23 PTS
TV Funny - 玩轉三周1/2 (EPS 11-15 END) - 22 PTS
Let's Play With Our Food - 皆大歡喜之溏心風暴 (EP 03) - 19 PTS{C}
{C}

(CSM Media Research: 1 point represents 64,070 viewers)

Archived