[Drama 2012] The Third Hospital / The 3rd Hospital / 제 3의 병원

Guest xopo17

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobulous

So, I'm a fan of Sooyoung so I was going to wait until the third episode to watch this drama.  Anyways, since I found an english subbed episode 1, I decided to watch it so I'll know the story line.  Oh my goodness, even though Sooyoung doesn't appear in the first 2 episodes, I'm loving this drama.  The actors in here, are award winning actors so I'm not surprised on how well they can act.The story behind the two doctors are pretty interesting.  I'm pretty sure they're brothers but something or someone made them part ways.Kim Min Jung is a surprised to me, because she portrayed her character so well in the thorn bird drama, made me dislike her.  But she's actually pretty funny in this drama.  It's cute how her character doesn't care too much of her appearance.  It was hilarious in episode 2, instead of taking a shower and cleaning up herself, she sprayed mousse on her hair and the way she cleansed her face and body was a good laugh.Anyways, I totally enjoy watching the first two episodes, even though I watched episode 2 raw I kind of understood what was going on.  Oh, and I was kind of in disgust from the beginning of the first episode.  All that cutting up the skin and blood bursting was OUCH!If you haven't watch the first 2 episodes, I recommend you should.  To 'The Third Hospital,' fighting!!!!!

Archived