Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

JHW will host a 2-day, 1-night Fan MT in Cheongpyeong at the Club Blue Resort next weekend, November 26-27.  Fans will take a bus from Seoul on Saturday morning and return Sunday evening.  Attendance has been limited to 125.

• 2 weeks later...

DRAFT:  Got to go now, my son is hungry.  Will finish when I get back from dinner.

Where do I begin?  This event exceeded ALL my expectations, starting with the fact that I even made the cut.  When the MT was first announced, it was limited to 100 fans.  At the end of the application period, my Tokyo friends and I had not received any confirmation. :(

A few days later all of us heard that we were going and the limit had been raised to 125.  I believe that extra 25 may have been the foreign fans (Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Japan, and of course - Hawaii).

• 7 months later...

I haven't been here is so long, because I never got much response to posts!  Here is a group photo from the MT in 2016.  The one I never finished writing about above. :wacko:

MT_2016-1_zpsjmsmqfpa.jpg

He is currently filming "Bad Thief, Good Thief".  I don't know if there are many articles that are in English, I'll look.

btgt-poster_zpsbclt1xgu.jpg

He is featured on their OST.  When the song first came out it was available on iTunes, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

• 1 month later...

I haven't been here is so long, because I never got much response to posts!  Here is a group photo from the MT in 2016.  The one I never finished writing about above.

I liked him because of the drama Thief,Thief and always just read. It's so good that You writes about him and we can find all the information in one place. Thank  you so much!

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

Archived