UPDATED-Ashton Kutcher: Mila Is 'the Greatest Mom'

Guest massive toene

3-ashton-kutcher-mila-kunis-engaged-enga

You are not about to be punk'd.

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged, E! News exclusively confirms.

Kunis was spotted shopping earlier today wearing a diamond ring on that finger, and a source tells us that she and her former That '70s Show costar are indeed planning to make it official.

She and Kutcher, who are pretty darn adorable together, have been dating for almost two years. That '70s Show fans were first treated to signs of Jackie and Kelso's real-life coupling back in April 2012, though it took a number of months for them to be more public with their romance.

1-mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-engaged-enga
It's super-blurry, but it could definitely be an engagement ring, I'd say. A pear-shaped solitaire? Maybe?

This non-blurry snap she shared on Instagram yesterday with the caption "I love you @kutcher78" certainly adds fuel to the "they're totally engaged" fire
rs_634x1024-140227164101-634.2mila-kunis

2-mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-engaged-enga

"It's amazing," Kurtwood Smith, who played Red on the series, said of their relationship in November 2012. "They're both great people, so I'm happy for them."

In fact, at the time, Smith joked, "Maybe they should get married. We'll all go to the wedding and that could be the reunion. It'll be a reality show."

Well, the wedding part is underway. Let's get to work on that reality show

http://www.eonline.com/news/455567/mila-kunis-is-engaged-to-ashton-kutcher-check-out-her-diamond-ring

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2014/03/mila-kunis-pregnant-ashton-kut.html?mbid=social_fb_fanpage

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Are Expecting a Baby!

Aww. Huge celebrity baby news: Everyone from Us Weekly to E! Online to People are reporting that Mila Kunis and fiance Ashton Kutcher are expecting!

According to Us Weekly's source, "This is something they both wanted. They are both so happy."

Mila has reportedly been spotted attending a prenatal yoga class in Hollywood. And recent rumors have claimed the couple were expecting twins, but sources close to the couple say that they're only expecting one little one.

It's an exciting time for Mila and Ashton—the couple recently got engaged in February (check out Mila's ring here!).

I'm so excited for them! P.S. How cute will their baby be?!

• 4 weeks later...

Mila Kunis Shows Off Baby Bump At Breakfast Date With Ashton Kutcher

Mila Kunis Baby Bump
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher hit the road and traveled to Ashton’s family home in Slidell, Louisiana on April 19 for the holiday weekend. The two were spotted on a romantic breakfast date while touring the deep south and you can clearly see Mila’s baby bump.Mila Kunis, 30, and Ashton Kutcher, 36, took some time out for family on Easter weekend. On April 19 they stopped off in Slidell, Louisiana to have breakfast with Ashton’s sister Tausha, and you can clearly see Mila’s baby bump during the family affair.

Mila Kunis Shows Off Baby Bump At Breakfast Date With Ashton KutcherA bystander, Ashley Allen, tweeted a snapshot of the stars as they walked down her local street. She captioned the post with this: “They were walking down the street! We were in our car,” reports the DailyMail.
Source

• 2 weeks later...

Mila Kunis Flashes Baby Bump and Engagement Ring After Yoga ClassMila Kunis

The pregnant actress was seen flaunting her growing baby bump yet again in a black "I've Got Sunshine" muscle tank after leaving a yoga class in Los Angeles. Mila also flashed her big engagement ring from soon-to-be hubby Ashton Kutcher while holding her blowing tresses back from the wind.
This isn't the first time fans have seen Kunis show off her bun in the oven lately.
The 30-year-old mom-to-be's baby bump was visible as she hung out at Stagecoach with her fiancé Ashton Kutcher, rocking a red and orange flowy top and shorts one day and the same shorts with a cream, loose-fitting embroidered top another day.
Kunis and Kutcher looked cozy and affectionate while enjoying the country music festival, looking into each other's eyes and smiling at each other as they watched musicians like Eric Church and Lynyrd Skynyrd perform at the popular event.
We first broke the news back in March that the couple is expecting their first child together, after confirming just a month before that they were also planning to tie the knot.
Kunis has yet to comment on her pregnancy. "She is so private she probably won't ever talk about it—at least not publicly," a source told E! News March, shortly after her baby news was revealed. "She and Ashton don't want to share this with the world. They've been like that for their entire relationship."
Source

• 1 month later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 27px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 30px; font-family: georgia; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Mila Kunis Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump on the Red CarpetGetty Images

One of our favorite pregnant-and-engaged stars, Mila Kunis, put her baby bump on display last night. Attending the red carpet premiere of her latest movie, Third Person, Kunis complemented her growing belly with an adorable black silk babydoll dress that featured a graduated hemline. If Kunis decided to tie the knot with a baby on board (like Ginnifer Goodwin recently did), we could see her wearing a sleek silhouette similar to this, either in ivory or white. 

And though Kunis was without fiancé Ashton Kutcher, she did rock her engagement ring and a huge smile at the big event.

Coincidentally, her new movie is all about motherhood. Kunis plays Julia, a young mother who's wrongly accused of murdering her son. Before the red carpet event, the betrothed star offered some insight into her role and pending parenthood. "I looked at this film like an end to my '20s," Kunis said of her character, according to Us Weekly. "So it was like a massive therapy session for myself. It was really selfishly incredibly gratifying. I don't know how to explain it. I loved doing this movie because I actually felt like I was doing something that I loved again."

Kunis's co-star, Maria Bello, commented on the plot as well. "What moved me and pained me the worst was the idea of parental love and how that works with all the other relationships in our lives. I think anybody who has their own child can understand that and the loss of that and the pain of that," Bello said. She then turned to Kunis and slipped in: "And what you're going to experience very soon my darling." Kunis laughed and smiled in response.

It seems like Kunis is maturing just as much professionally as she is personally.

Source

• 3 months later...

class="title" style="font-family: Georgia, Century, Times, serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 36px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Mila Kunis Reportedly Welcomes Baby Girl With Ashton KutcherMila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are reportedly parents!
The couple welcomed their first child, a baby girl, on Tuesday, according to TMZ. Kunis gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. Gossip Cop has confirmed the news.
The little girl's name has not yet been revealed, and no other details have been made available.
HuffPost reached out to both Kunis and Kutcher's reps for comment.
The famous duo, who got engaged in February, have stayed mum about pregnancy details, although the 31-year-old actress did share some information about their birthing plan in Marie Claire's July issue.
"Two people are allowed in my delivery room. My doctor and my significant other," she said. "And he [Kutcher] is staying above the action. He'll be head to head. Not head to vag. Unless he wants to risk his life and see. But I wouldn't if I were him. I highly doubt he wants to see that being ripped apart and shredded. Because it will be shredded. It's just a matter of how badly."
The former "That '70s Show" co-stars are looking forward to raising a family together, with Kunis telling Marie Claire, "I just don't want my kids to be assholes. I feel like so many kids nowadays are. Both of us just want to have well-behaved, honest, nice children who people meet and say, 'That's a good kid.'"
Congrats to the happy couple!Source

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher name baby girl Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher
Ashton Kutcher has revealed the name of his and Mila Kunis's newborn baby.
The pair have chosen to call their daughter Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher

Kutcher has also teased fans with the first picture of their child, by posting a selection of pictures on his A+ page and asking users to guess which one shows Wyatt.
"Mila and I would like to welcome Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher to the world," he wrote.
"May your life be filled with wonder, love, laughter, health, happiness, curiosity, and privacy. Can you guess which one is ours, or does it really matter? All babies are cute."
Kunis gave birth to Wyatt on Wednesday (October 1) at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles,
Source

• 2 months later...

class="headline" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1418490223390_603" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 42px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 40px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ashton Kutcher: Mila Is 'the Greatest Mom'Newborns can do crazy things to a couple. Parents have long days, sleepless nights, and things can get a little… tense. Not so for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis though.
The twosome, who welcomed daughter Wyatt on Sept. 30, seem more in love than ever, as exhibited by Kutcher's gushing over his fiancée on Friday's Ellen DeGeneres Show. Get ready to hear things like "greatest," "incredible," and "best" from the smitten Two and a Half Men star.
Ashton Kutcher on Friday's 'Ellen' (Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.)

"The most amazing thing about having a baby is my partner, Mila," the 36-year-old actor raved. "She’s the greatest mom, I can’t even. I go to work every day and I come home and she’s like perfect. It just seems like everything went amazing. And I know that something probably didn’t go amazing, but she never tells. It’s unbelievable. She’s incredible."As Kutcher previously shared, they pair has been without a nanny for baby Wyatt's first two-plus months. He said they decided to do that to be hands-on parents.
"Yes, it's just the two of us. It’s awesome. It’s unbelievable," he said. "We just want to know our kid. We want to be the people that know what to do when the baby’s crying to make the baby not cry anymore. … We want to be emotionally in touch with her. I think the only way to do that is by being the one who’s there."
Kutcher went on to call parenthood "infinitely rewarding," saying, "There’s a great quote by Carlos Slim and he said, "Most people think they need to make a better world for their children, but the reality is we need to make better children for our world.” I try to live by that. And I think I really look at this as the greatest opportunity of my life."
Kunis did her first post-baby TV interview on Wednesday and talked breastfeeding, getting her figure back, and being a stay-at-home mom for the time being while Ashton wraps his last season of Two and a Half Men. On Ellen, Kutcher also teased the series finale — and whether or not his real-life nemesis Charlie Sheen will make a cameo.
"I’m a little terrified," Kutcher said. "Here’s the thing: If you’re working on the Warner Bros. lot, if there are sirens, come save me."
When DeGeneres asked if that means Sheen comes back, Kutcher replied, "I didn’t say that. I’m not saying that. Did I say that? … [but] if you smell something, I wasn’t smoking it!"
Source

• 4 weeks later...

Archived