[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

Guest Tarits

@es-ell - initial filming of Piano Forest will only focus on the child actors and perhaps some of the adults. Eunjung will not be till probably later episodes. Not many would accept a long drama like Piano Forest as it will tie down their schedules.  But I guess Eunjung is able to manage her time well. There are so many characters that we do not know how much of the whole drama will have her on the screen. Same thing with Jihun thought he was persuaded by the PD to accept the project.  But regardless, I know they will manage their time well. After all, they are all professionals and will not allow their individual projects hamper continuity of the drama. 

So our wait continues...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aegyo.

I seriously hope this drama does well. I hope at least the ratings will be 20% or more. Most of the dramas this producer produced didn't do all that well. I hope this drama doesn't have the same results.

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"Chae Shi Ra, Expresses The Brutal Extremes Of MotherHood in 'Five Fingers'

ChaeSiRa.jpg&sa=X&ei=p8b9T8PCAY-urAfA5LX

Chae Shi Ra's appearance in the upcoming drama, 'Five Fingers', was confirmed.

On the 10th, a spokesperson for Chae not only confirmed her appearance but also commented that this new role would exhibit a never-before-seen stunning performance from the actress, due to the complexity of the character she is to portray. Chae will show the bi-polar extremes of greatness and cruelty of motherhood through her role in this drama.

The new SBS drama, 'Five Fingers', tells the story of how a group of pianists finds their love and dreams admist much adversary caused by the misery and scars of conflict and revenge.

The new drama, which was written by screen writer Kim Soon Ok and directed by Choi Young Hoon, is scheduled to follow up the ending of 'A Gentlemen's Dignity' on August 4th.

CREDIT : KOREA.COM

i wonder, how the bio-polar will going on this drama? i'm so curios. :-? can't wait :)

Guest hopeneverends

http://www.soompi.com/2012/07/13/dr-jin-to-have-two-episode-extension/

Correct me if I am wrong. Five Fingers is showing on SBS right? How come it made it sound like it is showing on MBC?

Guest Tarits

@hope - it is going to be shown at SBS. MBC has not lifted the ban on Jihun. But hopefully, they will,  once they see how much fans have not forgotten Jihun, how much he is loved, the tremendous fanbase that continues to support him and how good he is still is as an actor!  I think he will even be better as he has matured a bit during his stay at the camp. Once the drama starts, everything else on my plate at its airtime time will have to be pushed aside! 

Guest hopeneverends

Tarits, I am supporting this drama too. I don't care which big star is cast in the rival drama or the rival drama is coming to an end. Those dramas will take a backseat

Guest Tarits

@hope - thank you for supporting my favorite. I will concentrate on his drama of course but there are other dramas that I will also watch since Jihun's is only on weekends. But if those gets boring a bit, I will quickly drop those which I have done for other dramas I started to watch, only to be bored along the way and... dropped it!  However for Jihun's drama, my concentration will be 101% regardless of how the story goes. I have asked all my friends here in LA to support it too and they will also join me once his movie is shown next month. 

To Jihun and his drama - fighting!

Guest JenA313

Wow, for a potentially daily makjang-filled type of drama, 5F sure is packing quite the indomitable cast. I mean Chae Si Ra, she's a seasoned well respected actress right there. And Eunjung is an A-list in the idol talent pool. Ji Chang wook is even willing to take supporting role although he's played lead a couple of times before.

I'm looking forward to this one.... Nothing has been interesting lately.  I've never liked any of his previous project.  Somehow I like this cast.  I hope the story will be interesting, believable and especially please don't drag too much.

Guest lualm

Five Fingers is reduced from 50 episodes to 30? is this confirmed? Given the serious theme of the story, I really wouldn't mind the shortening of the series. Besides, it's going up against a sageuk from KBS on the same weekend timeslot, i think, with 80 episodes. But i have faith FF will do good in spite of the competition. 

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/moonlight_0215/30831401.html

. . . been reading the manga for this adaptation . . . but, i think the drama would be having a different storyline . . . anyway, the cast are getting be more outstanding by the looks of it and from 50 to 30 eps?  . . . this sure gonna pin me on this drama every weekend (again after AGD) 

Guest aegyo.

nooo. I wanted to see more of Jihoon, EJ, and CW as much as possible. Not really favoring the ep decrease if it's confirmed. The child actors will appear in the first 5 or so episodes, so JH, EJ, and CH will only appear in about 20-25 episodes. GAHH.

Guest CatyRae

. . . been reading the manga for this adaptation . . . but, i think the drama would be having a different storyline . . . anyway, the cast are getting be more outstanding by the looks of it and from 50 to 30 eps?  . . . this sure gonna pin me on this drama every weekend (again after AGD) 

Archived