[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yumoreo5

I'm so excited to see Eunjung as lead, finally! I hope they give her a different hairstyle or something, so we can see her as her character, not Eunjung. The story doesn't sound too interesting for me yet; however, I can't wait to see Eunjung on the screen again.

OMG I can't wait for this to air! What a dreamcast! Joo Ji Hoon~ been waiting for his comeback drama and he's looking hotter than ever XD *swoon* And Eunjung~ I've been waiting to see her take on a lead role, adore this girl (and yes it would be nice to see her in long hair or something) ^^ And Ji Chang Wook is a cutie who knows how to act. I have no worries about their acting performance, so the wildcard is really the story. I really REALLY hope it won't be a mess of a story, which is so common nowadays. I also hope this drama will be successful rating wise, because I think JJH really needs that... especially after all those negative reactions from the public when he's trying to get back into drama lands. Poor guy!
Aja Aja Fighting!

I'm so excited to see Eunjung as lead, finally! I hope they give her a different hairstyle or something, so we can see her as her character, not Eunjung. The story doesn't sound too interesting for me yet; however, I can't wait to see Eunjung on the screen again.

This sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing it mainly because of Joo Ji Hoon and Ji Chang Wook, but a 50 episode drama is much longer than I'm used to watching. I hope the PD makes sure the storyline is well paced so that it doesn't drag.

Welcome everyone directed here from Twitter this morning!!!  I am bouncing off the walls waiting for this drama to start -- only 29 more days!!!  I am a bit put off over the lack of information offered by SBS with less than a month until the premiere.  No promotional website, posters or anything?  Step it up, people -- WE NEED MORE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE!! ;)

Also what worries me is that Ji Hoon lost 6 kg (13 lbs.) to take on this role, which is why he's looking so skinny in recent pictures.  I hope that doesn't work against him in his acting for the Show -- with only 29 more days until the premiere and only 4 scripts finished, they've got a lot of catching up to do prior to 4 August.  Who's with me to volunteer to bring snacks to the set?  :D

EDIT:  Ha, I just read that Jeon No Min has accepted a role in this production.  So Changwook-ssi teams up again with Fake Dad from BVS -- soooo many crossovers from his other dramas to count now!!  BTW, the splash page has been updated with the new castings too.

(And saeng-il chukhahamnida to Ji Chang Wook today!!  How could one ask for a better birthday present than a new drama? :x )

Guest lualm

hi everyone! thanks for all the goodies and good news!  \:D/

http://runningmoon.pixnet.net/blog/post/37724256
this piece of article basically says Jihun is making his small screen comeback after Mawang. He has lost 6 kgs (as what @CherKell has mentioned above) in preparation for the drama. In practicing lines he made sure he had eye to eye contact with his co-stars. He was particularly taking good care of Eunjung, which was very noticeable to everyone around.  
Eunjung said she will work seriously and not cause any trouble to anyone. She commented Cha Si Ra was amazing in rehearsals, felt like she was already in actual filming. 
Ji Chang Wook was the first to arrive in rehearsal. He helped the the child stars with their lines to create a harmonious atmosphere. 
Btw, happy birthday to Ji Chang Wook ssi! 

Guest xopo17

Welcome everyone directed here from Twitter this morning!!!  I am bouncing off the walls waiting for this drama to start -- only 29 more days!!!  I am a bit put off over the lack of information offered by SBS with less than a month until the premiere.  No promotional website, posters or anything?  Step it up, people -- WE NEED MORE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE!!

;)

Also what worries me is that Ji Hoon lost

6 kg

(13 lbs.) to take on this role, which is why he's looking so skinny in recent pictures.  I hope that doesn't work against him in his acting for the Show -- with only 29 more days until the premiere and only 4 scripts finished, they've got a lot of catching up to do prior to 4 August.  Who's with me to volunteer to bring snacks to the set? 

:D

[Edit] Ha, I just read that Jeon No Min has accepted a role in this production.  So Changwook-ssi teams up again with Fake Dad from BVS -- soooo many crossovers from his other dramas to count now!!  BTW, the splash page has been updated with the new castings too.

(And saeng-il chukhahamnida to Ji Chang Wook today!!  How could one ask for a better birthday present than a new drama? :x )

Guest Tarits

To everyone - perhaps the initial episodes of the drama will focus on the child stars (lualm you also told me this) and then forward to them as adults with flashbacks as young again?  I also read that Eun Jung will have a sad past in the drama that would mean she will be carrying a lot of emotional baggage to her character.  Jihun will of course play the good and talented brother while the younger one will be the baddie. Since this is going to be a loooooooong drama, we all must prepare ourselves for  the long haul and we all must have an agreement to watch without fail no matter how the story goes. I myself have watched as far as 25 episodes only but for Jihun? There's nothing that I would not do for him. Scout's honor everyone? We waited for Jihun for 3 years so to see him 6 months may not even be enough. After this, I hope he gets another one and another one and another one. I know we will be flooded with pics soon and I can't wait to see wuri Jihun sitting down on a piano and playing a nice piece.

Hugs to all!

Happy for Jihoon takes a new project especially a drama "a long drama" for me i have to keep this on my list of dramas to watch altough i should have to download every episode because this the only way for me to watch dramas in my work jajaj I have saw Eun Jung in 2 dramas and i'm ok with her... Thanks girls for updates and pics

Guest Tarits

Just got this info but still with a question mark.

Are these additional cast for Piano Forest?  These are all excellent actors, the last actor on the right shown is currently in a drama I follow, Bridal Mask. And the ahjumma is one of the best in k showbiz.  Oh the drama of Jihun is really going to be with a power cast.  I love it.

555594_442190062479673_433032580_n.jpg

Just got this info but still with a question mark.

Are these additional cast for Piano Forest?  These are all excellent actors, the last actor on the right shown is currently in a drama I follow, Bridal Mask. And the ahjumma is one of the best in k showbiz.  Oh the drama of Jihun is really going to be with a power cast.  I love it.

Guest Tarits

@CherKell - first of all, I took notice of the nice photos in your profile and ziggy. Your fave looks so delicious!  This new soompi layout is a lot better than before I think.

Yes, we hunnies were deprived for 3 years though we had some "viewings" of him during his military days. But now... no reason not to adjust our own schedules to watch the original Crown Prince who became the handsome King and will soon be the most handsome pianist in the whole world reclaim his position in K showbiz!

I have the complete cast of the drama in my fb but can't post it here but I know someone may post it here.  There are 14 characters and the roles they play and it is really a power cast CherKell. All throughtout its airing, I hope we can stream it so we get first chance to watch it.  And if we can, it will give me good reason to wake up early as I am in North America and it will be surely aired evenings  in SK. Just a little more wait and then... hurray!

Have a nice weekend to you CherKell and to all the hunnies and non-hunnies in here. Hugs to all!

Guest Tarits

These are the additional actors in the drama we are all excited about. I did not post the photos of those alread named and shown in previous posts.

600354_442254375806575_1483310677_n.jpg600354_442254379139908_1494553209_n.jpg529371_442254662473213_1968930290_n.jpg428485_442254162473263_2133316514_n.jpg600354_442254362473243_292886089_n.jpg

Regular drama followers should be familiar with the above faces.

These are the characters and a description of their roles. (credit moonlight drop, please disregard grammatical errors)

1.  Ju Ji Hoon - Yoo role Jisan Eldest son Yon group group Genius pianist Born pianist to have a home situation of doom Ever-changing hero good and evil to coexist (he will be both good and bad which the PD says only Jihun can perfectly do)

2.  Kang Isoku - as the young Yoo Jisan

3.  Choi know - will play Choi role Yon'nan
     Bring mother mother-in-law, Ina

Group Chairman Yung group      After the death of her husband was accidental death, that is a child of the affair partner      Turn the blade of vengeance to Jisan. (so he will mean and make it difficult for Jihun as a kid and as an adult)

Chi Chan'uku - as  Ina Yoo will play younger brother of Jihun        Second son Yon group group, with a lot of inferiority         Planning Office Puyon instrument     

Eun-jung - Corporate Hong Tami      Will play the love interest, works in a restaurant and the sudden death of her father gave up her dream of being a pianist

6.  Sun Kyung Kim - will play the young Eun Jung as  Hong Tam

7    Jeon Mi-seon -  will be Son Namuju,       Mother of Tami      In service activities, to help Hong  is  hearing impaired, lost her husband in a case of sudden fire, struggled to      to prove the innocence of her husband against Choi Yon'nan     

Jung Un'u -  will play the role of Hong Woo-jin      Brother of Tami      Pillar of the house and be able to study smart and filial piety from childhood is      feels the experience of hardship in life due to the sudden death of his father.     

Jung Juna - plays the role of Louis Kang CEO of restaurant where  Tami works    Is a very sensible person with good fashion, strictly manages his business and requires professionalism among his workers.

10  Hein Lee - will play the role of Chung Soyuru,       Secret;y holds a lot of pain, put up a brave front and will be a rival of Tami
There are no details yet of the roles of the following actors:

11.      Cho Min Ki -

12.     Na Muni

13.  Cha Hwa-young -

14.  Jung Nomin-

I hope my brief explanation would be a good source of information to all. I had to extract to the best of my knowledge what I read on the internet.

Thanks and hugs to all!

Guest Tarits

Filming of Piano Forest has started with child actors initially filming.  This place is called Club Pu in Inchon. (credit moonlight dro)

561282_443475329017813_501255600_n.jpg

I wonder how did Eunjung manage her time.. She's Currently Filming for Runnin Man 104thEp that will air on July 22... then she's super busy Filming another T-ara MV entitled "MIRAGE" that will realeased next month(She's the Star on that MV) ... She's also Busy promoting there Album and Live performance in Inkagayo, Mnet, Music Core Etc... Then here comes Five Fingers and is set to air on the 1st week of August...!!! oommmooo Hwaiting Eunjung-Ah
maybe she will appear after the 5th-8th Eps...!!!

Archived